PDA

View Full Version : Reintroduction

LordKefka
10-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Seeing as how I haven't been using the forums since I first signed up (probably had a post here back then too) I wanted to reintroduce myself. Especially after I was so lucky to win a poster in the FF 25th Anniversary thread and was soundly thrashed. :(

Anyway, I'm an Illinois resident and have been very lucky to attend all of the local Distant Worlds concerts including the limited chamber music set, the original Dear Friends concert, and the upcoming 25th anniversary show. Is there a conversation thread based on that upcoming show that someone could link me to? I'm curious to see how many people who I've probably seen at show after show may be here.

Of course, FF6 is my personal favorite. I started playing on the original NES, but will also admit at the time it was too hard for me and I played all the Dragon Warrior (Quest) games instead. But the SNES era locked me in for good.

Current hobby/obsession has been a start into pixel art with perler beads. Did a mega man for my desk, and some other random sprites. My next goal is the FF6 cast in original form, and then perhaps trying to do the more detailed sprites from Card Saga Wars. If anyone has the full Umaro sprite, I'd appreciate it!

Jinx
10-25-2012, 01:53 AM
Welcome! :)

Raistlin
10-25-2012, 02:11 AM
Welcome (back) to EoFF, and glad you could win a poster. It's awesome that you've been to so many cool shows. I'm not sure if there's a current thread about the 25th anniversary show or the other shows you've been to, but if there's not, feel free to make one!

Jiro
10-25-2012, 08:10 AM
Here's the thread you're after (http://home.eyesonff.com/lounge/146014-distant-worlds-concert.html). Welcome back to EoFF and I hope you enjoy yourself! Congratulations on winning the poster too, btw. Glad to know you're a FFVI fan like me - although that was obvious enough from the name ;)

So yeah, welcome, stick around, have fun and post lots :D

Goldenboko
10-26-2012, 04:01 PM
Hello again Mr. Kefka. In the words of everyone else, stick around and post lots.

Shorty
10-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Welcome back, we're glad you've returned!

Flying Mullet
10-26-2012, 04:57 PM
FF6 is my personal favorite.
Then you are most welcome in these parts.

If anyone has the full Umaro sprite, I'd appreciate it!
What do you mean by the full Umaro sprite?

LordKefka
10-27-2012, 04:47 PM
If anyone has the full Umaro sprite, I'd appreciate it!
What do you mean by the full Umaro sprite?[/QUOTE]

It's from Card Saga Wars. Check out the FFVI sprites here. [[ - Card Gallery - ]] (http://usuarios.multimania.es/cardgallery/cards_bluegame.htm)

Laddy
11-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Welcome back and enjoy your stay!