PDA

View Full Version : So...You're a Final Fantasy Character...

Laddy
10-25-2012, 08:45 PM
What type of character would you be? What class? What archetype?

For class, I'm not sure. I'd probably be a Blue Mage, Red Mage, or Bard, since I'm pretty much a jack-of-all-trades. As a result, I'd have fairly average stats all around. As for a weapon, definitely rapier.:monster:

Personality-wise, I'm pretty all over the place, so I'd probably be some sort of funny character with a few more serious moments, probably like Edgar or Rikku. :jess:

maybee
10-26-2012, 05:56 AM
What Final Fantasy universe are we dropped into though ?

I guess

FF I I guess I would be a White or Black Mage magic seller in a store. Then when the Light Warriors come around I'll triple up the prices and get really rich on gill.

FF 2 This world sucks I guess I would be Josef and die with the boulder and get out this dumb world ASAP. The boulder will hurt like hell, but it won't be as painful as living in this world.

FF 3 One of the Vikings because they look adorable in a funny way.

FF 4 Kain Highwind because he's smurfing badass. Nuff' said.

FF 5 Boco the Chocobo because he's cute. :love:

FF 6 Celes. Nuff' said.

FF 7 Tifa Lockhart

FF 8 Edea. Though being mind controlled would suck and being married to Cid.

:barf:

FF 9 Beatrix.

FF 10 Lenne.

FF 12 The Prince because he dies the fastest and don't have to live in the world for long.

FF 13 As much as I like FF 13 looking at the main characters their life's are pretty crappy; even Mog from FF 13-2 gets a crappy life not to mention being tossed around and everything. Maybe Hope's Mum because like Josef and Prince Ralser she isn't around for long.

Jiro
10-26-2012, 12:48 PM
I am pretty much Tidus. Very fast, not too strong but not a wimp, can take a bit of a beating. If I had to be slotted into a class than Thief would probably be the closest, though I haven't stolen anything for a while now.

Chris
10-26-2012, 03:07 PM
My favorite class has always been chemist. I would make an awesome chemist.

As for an actual character, I'd have to be Blank. Blank is awsome, and I'm still not over the fact that he doesn't become a permanent party character. :(

Formalhaut
10-26-2012, 04:53 PM
I'd like to be a white mage. I like the whole idea of being the savior of the party on many occasions. Aside that, I'd probably be Clasko. He's clunky, shy and slightly idiotic, just like me! And I do love chocobos, I would love chocobos in real life!

Night Fury
10-26-2012, 06:15 PM
I think I would be a Summoner, as I'd prefer to rely on my summons rather than attack head on, and possibly with the white magic to keep my friends fighting fit in battle!

Perhaps a Beastmaster and I could capture monsters and train them, that would be fun!!

If I had to be a physical class then I've always liked the Dragoon class as I like spears and lances.

As for archetypes I think I'd be a mixture of Tifa with the serious and loyal side with some of Selphie/Rikku's unpredictability thrown in too!

Faris
10-26-2012, 07:16 PM
For a class, I think I would prefer to be a red mage because I can stay away from the front line with magic but still be able to do some physical damage. Being a one trick pony is not ideal for me.

For an archetype/specific character... well! :monster:
Nah, honestly I don't know. Probably not a central character but still on the main team. No one really comes to mind, maybe someone else will know.

Mercen-X
10-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Jet Riot
Class: Swordsman
Archetype: Cloud Strife
Personality:
Mostly not good conversationalist. I don't rub people the wrong way except when it seems like I'm deliberately ignoring them. Then I have to go out of my way to prove I'm not a dick. More or less ignorant of people's problems and what has to be done, but when I actually focus, I'm more reliable than natural-born leaders. Mostly lost in my own world, I really need to be surrounded by outgoing people who can push me in the right direction. Surprising skill in battle tactics and strategy.
Physicality: Tilt+Average
Moves and maneuvers quickly and is skilled with most close-ranged weapons, however, strength is average and poor reflexes. Cool-looking when trying. Stupid-looking when trying too hard.

Heath
10-29-2012, 10:32 PM
If I were a class, I'd definitely pick Red Mage. I don't like to think that I have particular weaknesses and wouldn't want to feel that I lacked skills in a particular area. Plus I'd like to be reasonably self-reliant, which a Red Mage definitely is! Plus I'd like a fantastic hat.

In terms of an actual character, I really don't know. Perhaps the FFI Red Mage ;)

Del Murder
10-29-2012, 11:11 PM
I'd be a Blue Mage and eat my enemies to gain their power. :D

Depression Moon
10-29-2012, 11:17 PM
Black Mage baby!

noshowmillk
11-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Red Mage...

Red Mage Coffman
11-01-2012, 06:00 PM
What character am I? What character am I?! I AM GOD FROM FINAL FANTASY LEGENDS. Kidding, I'm probably along the lines of Auron. A badass, mofo who doesn't take crap from any punk. Not really... I'd be a mix of Firion and Zidane. I'm really flirty, funny, and laidback. But I'm also firm in the present, I believe in my dreams, and I can be a prude at times. I woulda picked Red Mage but... someone seemed to have beat me to it.

noshowmillk
11-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Lawls

gates to oblivion
11-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Zack fair. Nuff said. :D

Flaming Ice
11-02-2012, 02:21 AM
A summon.

Hollycat
11-02-2012, 02:40 AM
I'd be a viera. Also a dancer/bard. I use the dancing dagger!
Also I have a bunny tail.

Second place, a viera zack fair.

black orb
11-02-2012, 06:56 AM
>>> I want to be a sky pirate..:luca:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
11-02-2012, 10:40 AM
I've always liked the dragoon class. I like using jump and the outfits are pretty wicked.

:freya:

As for what character I would be, the easy choice is Squall. He was someone who I related to as a brooding teenager when I joined the forums, and he's the character people associate me with when they see my username or signature.

Tigmafuzz
11-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Charmander.