PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Ron Paul

Peegee
10-27-2012, 03:16 AM
If you think about zombies (max brooks zombies are the only good zombies. fuck romero. walking dead 'disease' story line pisses me off too), they are the embodiment of libertarianism.

no hear me out: each zombie is its own self contained solipistic entity, with its own subjective world view. they cannot communicate with each other, and their response to stimuli is entirely one-to-one. So zombie 'herds' and other such physical phenomenon are a product of a vast number of coincidences.

Similar to libertarians - as they are all self contained mental constructs that do not interact to form a social web / social cohesion (as that would mean that they owed other people social royalties); they are like max brooks zombies. if a bunch of libertarians gathered together at a googleronpaul rally, it is because they each individually wanted to go. they were not coerced to go by the tyranny that is the collective societal mandate that J.S. Mill warned us about.

This is why it is incredibly difficult to convince large groups of libertarians to do anything - in world war z they had to resort to giant speakers that blared rock music across the nation. We simply do not have enough heroin and cocaine and free market (austrian!!) economics to attract libertarians to the same place, and even if we did, they would just gather and chant about property rights, instead of voting for ron paul.

This is why ron paul didn't get nominated.

Shorty
10-27-2012, 03:23 AM
Whatever helps you sleep at night, dear :aimkiss:

Peegee
10-27-2012, 03:28 AM
omg there's a zombie ron paul pic xD

Shorty
10-27-2012, 03:39 AM
I am hijacking this nonsense thread and it is now about zombie celebrities or persons of fame.

gotcha. it's harrison ford as a peapod and calista flockhart as a hippie.

Laddy
10-28-2012, 07:12 AM
If you think about zombies (max brooks zombies are the only good zombies. smurf romero. walking dead 'disease' story line pisses me off too), they are the embodiment of libertarianism.

no hear me out: each zombie is its own self contained solipistic entity, with its own subjective world view. they cannot communicate with each other, and their response to stimuli is entirely one-to-one. So zombie 'herds' and other such physical phenomenon are a product of a vast number of coincidences.

Similar to libertarians - as they are all self contained mental constructs that do not interact to form a social web / social cohesion (as that would mean that they owed other people social royalties); they are like max brooks zombies. if a bunch of libertarians gathered together at a googleronpaul rally, it is because they each individually wanted to go. they were not coerced to go by the tyranny that is the collective societal mandate that J.S. Mill warned us about.

This is why it is incredibly difficult to convince large groups of libertarians to do anything - in world war z they had to resort to giant speakers that blared rock music across the nation. We simply do not have enough heroin and cocaine and free market (austrian!!) economics to attract libertarians to the same place, and even if we did, they would just gather and chant about property rights, instead of voting for ron paul.

This is why ron paul didn't get nominated.
This post isn't in the constitution; I suggest to repeal it.

CimminyCricket
10-28-2012, 07:32 AM
This thread has given me a horrible case of diarrhea.

Clo
10-28-2012, 04:07 PM
http://media.egotvonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/obama_zombie_08-500b.jpg?41ed4f

Madame Adequate
10-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Jesus Christ PG Max Brooks zombies ARE Romero zombies with just a few refinements and they ARE disease zombies.

Quindiana Jones
10-28-2012, 06:42 PM
You're quickly becoming a parody of yourself, Mike. xD