PDA

View Full Version : Bucket List for 1.0

Axem Titanium
10-29-2012, 02:14 AM
The final save is in less than 3 days. What do you have left to do in 1.0? I think all I want left is to make some more money and get my Imperial Operative Dalmatica. Dunno if I'll do either of those but it's been fun. Also, what are some accomplishments you're proud of for 1.0?

GET EXCITED FOR LIVE EVENT 11/11 @9AM GMT!

Futan
10-29-2012, 06:03 AM
Mine was simply to finish the main GC quests but I haven't really been logging on much and with my power probably being out the next two days that won't be happening. :/

Loony BoB
10-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Yesterday, my linkshell beat To Kill A Raven, finally bothered to help me beat Ifrit, beat the NM's for the Moogle fight which is due tomorrow and beat the L50 Bard fight for Danielle. A great day all up, I have to say! We got a lot of AF gear for people the day before, too. Oh, and Dalamud Horn: Got!

We'll be giving Moogle a go (Danielle and myself haven't done it, the others have) tonight if all things go to plan, but beyond that I don't think we'll do much, perhaps have a shot at storming the two encampments we haven't slaughtered the NM in (done Natalan).

Typical that we got so productive right before it ends! x_x

Ouch!
10-29-2012, 06:14 PM
I was considering trying to rush DRG up to 50, especially since I have all my gear ready for it, but at this point it looks like I'll be waiting until A Realm Reborn. I've spent a lot of time gathering, though. I made the last week all about making money to carry into version 2.0, and despite a severe drop-off in crafters buying materials, I've managed to raise just over 7m gil with a full stack of spruce logs +1 (current value on my server: ~11m) to sell as soon as 2.0 launches.

All in all, after the currency changes in the new version, I should be sitting on 1.8m unless prices change dramatically due to the way they've re-worked gathering classes with the stamina system.

Axem Titanium
10-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Nice, congrats on your Raven win. Hurricane probably means this will be my last communication before the final save. Hopefully New England will have power again by 11/11. If you have enough white mages, you should try the WHM Burn on Moogle. FFXIV Moogle Speed Whm Burn - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d_RKPMks6w)

Mirage
10-29-2012, 09:34 PM
I should really try to get that last mission thing completed, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to get help with that now.