PDA

View Full Version : versus Transformers (heheheh)

Mercen-X
10-30-2012, 05:16 AM
This is the way we stack the votes, stack the votes, stack the votes.

People have complained that the Transformers movies spend too much screentime focusing on the mundane issues of worthless human beings like college kids and corporate scumbags. Part of the reason characters like Sam Witwicky exist is because their innocence inspires Optimus and the Autobots to protect Earth rather than help the Decepticons conquer it. But oh well. Let's take a look at better candidates for screentime alongside the Transformers.

In current Transformers canon, we have the special forces led by Captain Lennox. They are awesome. They are. Shut up, they're awesome.

Transformers has done a G.I. Joe crossover inspired by the fact that both toylines are Hasbro... I didn't like it. Maybe it'd be better to watch onscreen, but I thought the comic sucked.

Other choices might include:

El Mariachi: Most known to take on entire drug cartels single-handedly with only a little help from rumormen to build the legend and fear as well as (sometimes) other mariachi with different talents like automatic weaponry and demolitions.

Batman/Nightowl/Blue Beetle/Nightwing/Red Hood/Punisher/Deathstroke: All basically the same character using stealth, investigation, and gadgets to take down not only whole organizations but huge monsters.

Expendables: big group, big muscles, big guns... veni, vidi, vici.

Robocop: duh...

S.H.I.E.L.D.: I don't want to include mutants or creations of chemical experiments. It's always been my impression that Hulk and the Captain were anomalies that occurred more by chance than by technological advancement whereas Iron Man is obviously simply a technological marvel. Therefore, Iron Man, War Machine, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Nick Fury would all be included in this SHIELD roundup.

Umbrella: Just because...

The Losers: They're good.

Jedi/Sith: lol

The Borg: why not?

only Wolverine: because he can

only Deadpool: it'd be funny

Arizona Lively
07-17-2013, 08:51 PM
*plink* A drop in the glass yo. *giggle*

I think that the Samurai Jack should take on the Decepticons. Oh and Samurai 7. And Samurai Deeper Kyo. And Samurai Champloo. And Samurai X. And the Samurai Kings. Oh! Examurai!