PDA

View Full Version : i hope its only me

Killy
02-10-2002, 12:14 AM
If a thread has more than one page, you can choose the page you want to go next at the bottom of the page (Once you opened the thread) and now, its gone

Anyone else if having that problem?

crono_logical
02-10-2002, 12:44 AM
<FONT SIZE="6"><B>O_o</B></FONT>

You're not the only one. Those links have also disappeared from the top of the page for me.

Loony BoB
02-10-2002, 04:35 AM
Me three. So THAT'S why I ended up posting out of context...

Eternal Sphere
02-10-2002, 06:46 AM
Phew, I just noticed that now, I thought it was something wrong with me...but I guess not.

crono_logical
02-10-2002, 07:01 AM
Seems like every time something is fixed here, something else goes wrong xD

And why the heck is there a forum jump drop down menu on the log-in page? O_o

Squally Leonharty
02-10-2002, 07:15 AM
Admins: to fix it go to the showthread template and change this in the thread nav section:

&lt;td width="100%"&gt;&lt;smallfont color="#FFFFFF" class="thtcolor"&gt;&lt;b&gt;Thread&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/smallfont&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

to

&lt;td width="100%"&gt;&lt;smallfont color="#FFFFFF" class="thtcolor"&gt;&lt;b&gt;Thread &nbsp;&nbsp; $pagenav&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/smallfont&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

Then at the bottom in the timezone section, change this:

&lt;td width="100%"&gt;&lt;smallfont color="#FFFFFF"&gt;&lt;b&gt;$timezone&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/smallfont&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

to

&lt;td width="100%"&gt;&lt;smallfont color="#FFFFFF"&gt;&lt;b&gt;$timezone &nbsp;&nbsp; $pagenav&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/smallfont&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

A variable called pagenav was missing. The above method will fix it. :)

As for the forum jump thingie, I don't see it. Probably because I'm already logged in. :p

<b>Edit:</b>

The spaces between Thread/timezone and the pagenav variable is actually ONE normal space + two space codes (y'know, the &nb thingie. I can't write it down, or else it'll parse this too. :p)

As for the forumjump thing, I now understand it. It's in the page that says you're not logged in and asks you to login.

crono_logical
02-10-2002, 07:20 AM
It's on the logout page too. I guess you've seen the screenshots by now, Squally :)

Killy
02-10-2002, 06:19 PM
so, are you going to fix this soon

Squally Leonharty
02-10-2002, 06:37 PM
I'm not an admin, so I can't fix it. If I was one, I'd have fixed it 12 hours ago.

Anyway, let's just hope that they'll fix it soon enough. Till then, you'll have to do without the page navigation. If you really want to a certain page, just add

&pagenumber=whatever the page number is

behind the URL of a thread.

Daryl
02-10-2002, 06:57 PM
I'm sure one of the admins will take care of it before too long.