PDA

View Full Version : HE JUST PEED ON MY SHOE

Goldenboko
10-31-2012, 05:17 PM
Wtf. I don't even. I go to take a bathroom break today, and normally, I never use a urinal if it means gonna be standing directly next to another dude. I think it's courteous to give space. But today I approached at the same time as some other guy and said to hell with it! He was an obese old dude at my work. And as he whipped it out to go, he peed directly on my shoe. WHAT THE FUCK?

What has someone done to completely gross you out lately?

Shorty
10-31-2012, 05:19 PM
The other day on not one but two occasions I went to the restroom, people had left the disposable seat covers behind.

why :aimmad:

~*~Celes~*~
10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
I have seen things that cannot be unseen, I'll just say that much -_-

Jowy
10-31-2012, 05:42 PM
this smurfing guy at work will ALWAYS use the middle urinal when the far-right one is open. he'll proceed to make weird grunting noises the entire time and then just walk out of the men's room without washing his hands. now i grab a paper towel every single time i have to open the handle of the door!

Night Fury
10-31-2012, 06:13 PM
I was in the computer suite today, and this guy was just sat there, chewing with his mouth open and he kept sniffing back all his snotty mucus-y trout instead of just blowing his smurfing nose.

Ewwwwww

G13
10-31-2012, 08:15 PM
Went to this newish Asian restaurant with my girlfriend recently. I say newish not because it was just built, I say new because I'd never noticed it before we went there, and now I can't not notice it when we drive by.

We order our food and I make a bathroom run. The men and women's rooms were like two closets seated next to each other, and the sink was outside on the adjacent wall. I come out and wash my hands the girl who rang us up goes in. I don't really feel like I was there for an abnormal amount of time. I mean, I like to give my hands a thorough scrub after doing my business because I'm a bit of a germaphobe, and I'm not sure how long a girl pees on average, but it seemed a few seconds after she went in I hear the toilet flush, she makes her way out and completely walks by the sink and heads into the kitchen. I'm already grossed out enough by this but as I sit down she comes walking out with our food.

SHE TOUCHED MY PLATE WITH HER DIRTY HANDS!

Chris
10-31-2012, 08:17 PM
I work at a hospital, so take your pick of disgusting things done to me.

Flying Mullet
10-31-2012, 08:22 PM
He was an obese old dude at my work. And as he whipped it out to go, he peed directly on my shoe. WHAT THE FUCK?
I would have cock-punched him. Right...in...the nutsack.

Flaming Ice
10-31-2012, 08:58 PM
Some person took a dump at my work, left some on the toilet, on the floor, and in the hallway........

Unbreakable Will
10-31-2012, 09:11 PM
While I was working at Dollar Tree, summer job in high school, I had a customer sneeze directly in my face over the counter. :barf:
It was a ridiculously wet sneeze and this guy doesn't even say "Oh sorry I seem to have nose ejaculated all over your face let me get you a tissue."
No. He just stands there like a jackass waiting for me to give him his change. :nonono:

Flying Mullet
10-31-2012, 09:12 PM
Some person took a dump at my work, left some on the toilet, on the floor, and in the hallway........
Hallway?

Unbreakable Will
10-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Hallway?

hallway........
:kakapo:

Clo
10-31-2012, 09:43 PM
If someone PEED ON ME, they would not walk out of the restroom alive.

blackmage_nuke
10-31-2012, 09:47 PM
And as he whipped it out to go, he peed directly on my shoe. WHAT THE FUCK?

He either REALLY likes you or he REALLY hates you

Hollycat
10-31-2012, 10:24 PM
One time when I was working at JPS, a doctor ran up to me in the hallway and handed me a dirty bedpan, then ran inside the nearest room. I've never been so grossed out ever again, and that is why I quit my medical career.

Flaming Ice
10-31-2012, 11:10 PM
Hallway?

Yeah, I have no idea what the person did but it ended up there.

You`d think it came of his shoe or something but it wasn`t even squished onto the floor!

Flaming Ice
10-31-2012, 11:13 PM
If someone PEED ON ME, they would not walk out of the restroom alive.

They`d walk out dead :eek: ....

sharkythesharkdogg
11-01-2012, 01:36 AM
Hallway?

Yeah, I have no idea what the person did but it ended up there.

You`d think it came of his shoe or something but it wasn`t even squished onto the floor!

There was a poop bandit at one of the places where I used to work. They would lock the stall and smear it every where with their hands. I think they even tried some cave painting style efforts. He struck more than once.

There's also the person who took a dump in our mop bucket, and a person took a dump in front of the donut case that was about 15 feet from the bathroom while it was really busy. I still don't know how they did this with no one noticing. I wasn't there for those, just heard about it.

Hollycat
11-01-2012, 02:23 AM
When I was at school, I caught a kid using a jai alai... thrower thing... to fling poos from stopped up toilets around the restroom.

Psychotic
11-01-2012, 01:48 PM
I'd pee on you too you subhuman little pustule.

$60 an hour, btw.

NorthernChaosGod
11-02-2012, 12:02 AM
I'd have punched that guy in the face.

The other day on not one but two occasions I went to the restroom, people had left the disposable seat covers behind.

why :aimmad:

I still don't know why people even bother to use those. They're made purposefully thin so they can be flushed (usually thinner than the toilet paper), it's not like they protect you from anything.

gates to oblivion
11-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Use the force to Redirect his pee. ;D It works for me!

Evastio
11-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Why is this thread making me feel disgusted yet amused at the same time?

I fart really big farts and I end up smelling brown for the next 10 minutes, if that counts.

The only really noteworthy incident I can think of happened a long time ago, and I wasn't even affected (directly). My younger brother and my cousin were tackling each other and were laughing while lying on the ground. My even younger brother (who's not even in school yet) stands above them both with the two between his legs and he starts peeing through his pants. They were laughing even more for whatever reason. My younger brother still remembers that to this day and the main thing he remembers is that it was very warm.

Flaming Ice
11-02-2012, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE=Flaming Ice;3158022]
There was a poop bandit at one of the places where I used to work. They would lock the stall and smear it every where with their hands. I think they even tried some cave painting style efforts. He struck more than once.

Not even going to wonder how people could stand doing that. :eep:

Jiro
11-02-2012, 09:28 AM
That is seriously one of the weirdest things I have ever heard dude.

Agrias
11-02-2012, 10:24 AM
The obese old man was me....

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

Iceglow
11-06-2012, 09:08 PM
I've not got any recent horror stories, the people I work with now are all relatively nice and clean people.

Citizen Bleys
11-06-2012, 10:29 PM
I just want to understand this, sir: Every time a shoe is micturated upon in this fair city, I have to compensate the owner?