PDA

View Full Version : Totally new here and stuff

Red Mage Coffman
10-31-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm along time series fan, but, then again, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't. In all honesty, I came to this forum because I was looking for a friendly Final Fantasy community to join. THe only reason I came to this particular one, was I have no patience and decided to join to do this at school. This was the only forum that wasn't blocked. So, I decided to make this place my, uhh, home? Just so you know, my name is Zack, and just so you know me a little better, my favorite Final Fantasy of 1-5 is 4, and my favorite 6-10 is 9. 11-14, if 14 even counts yet, is 13. So nice to meet you all and lets hope I can contribute to an already amazing forum.

Tigmafuzz
10-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Anyone who likes 9 is good in my book :3 welcome!

Red Mage Coffman
10-31-2012, 05:56 PM
Don't worry, 9 is a good Final Fantasy in my book. Hated Steiner, god bless his rusty armor, but damn was he a powerhouse with the Blood Sword. Thanks for the welcome, and nice to meet you.

Quindiana Jones
10-31-2012, 07:45 PM
Excellent name, Coffman. Bloody excellent. Come in, and know us better, man! :bigsmile:

Flying Mullet
10-31-2012, 07:51 PM
Welcome Mr. Coffman! :cheers:

Flaming Ice
10-31-2012, 08:05 PM
Welcome :)

If you aren`t crazy you will be soon...and if you are crazy already you`ll become insane.

Goldenboko
10-31-2012, 08:21 PM
Welcome, stick around and post lots :)

Shorty
10-31-2012, 09:35 PM
Welcome welcome! :love:

Laddy
11-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Hello and welcome to your doom. :monster:

Night Fury
11-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Welcome to Eyes On~!

Jiro
11-04-2012, 04:26 AM
Good to know our domain switch to ensure we weren't blocked anywhere has paid off! Welcome, Zack, and please do continue getting involved! You're already a good sort in my books :aimsun:

Raistlin
11-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Good to know our domain switch to ensure we weren't blocked anywhere has paid off!

Huh? EoFF is blocked from my work. :(

And welcome!

CimminyCricket
11-04-2012, 06:04 AM
Welcome!

Good to know our domain switch to ensure we weren't blocked anywhere has paid off!

And welcome!

If you haven't tried this yet, just add 'www.' I don't know why, but adding this to some of the places the gov't blocked on their computers made it so I could access them. When TDF was blocked I just made a subdomain with www. and voila! I could get on and post. xD If it doesn't work, I didn't recommend a thing.

TrollHunter
11-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Good god this site ISNT blocked at schools or work?
That frightens me very much actually.
This site is the very meaning of NSFW.

anyway, welcome to the forums you lazy bum. Hope you enjoy your time here~ :kakapo:

Jiro
11-04-2012, 07:40 AM

And welcome!

Need I remind you of who you are?

Loony BoB
11-04-2012, 10:24 AM
We take pride in ensuring that our website is not blocked at various schools and workplaces. Basically, if it were blocked, then Murd and myself wouldn't be able to get on at work, and that would be terrible. :D

Raist: Eyes on Final Fantasy - Latest Articles (http://www.eyesonff.com) is still blocked at most workplaces/schools, but not home.eyesonff.com :) If they're catching on already, then that sucks.

Goldenboko
11-04-2012, 01:24 PM

And welcome!

Remember who you are! (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/053/d/3/remember_who_you_are_by_rabidxtoaster-d4qnvuy.jpg)

Raistlin
11-04-2012, 07:49 PM

And welcome!

Someone who'd like to check EoFF on his lunch break? :confused:

Red Mage Coffman
11-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Yeah, everytime I'm free in school, I'm in the library posting here. Totally worth it. And I scarf lunch down pretty fast. Not like the lunch is good anyways lol.

Jiro
11-05-2012, 12:10 PM

And welcome!

Someone who'd like to check EoFF on his lunch break? :confused:

You're Raistlin.

Raistlin
11-06-2012, 04:06 AM
Raist: Eyes on Final Fantasy - Latest Articles (http://www.eyesonff.com) is still blocked at most workplaces/schools, but not home.eyesonff.com :) If they're catching on already, then that sucks.

I just checked again today, and both are blocked for me. :(

Quindiana Jones
11-07-2012, 10:38 PM
I remember the good old days when you could bypass any censor at school by adding "http://" before the address. xD