PDA

View Full Version : The games that make you want the system!

Formalhaut
11-02-2012, 06:12 PM
These games are the main reason I want to get a PS3.

So I was discussing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune when Jowy's quote struck me with a thread idea. Right basically, imagine all of the game systems you don't have, be it PS3, Xbox whatever. What exclusive games are on those systems that really make you want to get it?

For me, when it eventually gets localised, Type - 0 really makes me want to buy a PSP or PS Vita, because it looks awesome and SE cannot possibly not localise it, right?

Skyblade
11-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Persona 4 The Golden is the only reason I'm getting a Vita.

Red Mage Coffman
11-02-2012, 06:17 PM
I sorta want an awesome computer so I can try my hand at 11. And Persona 3 Portable is why I got a PSP. Now, I want a Vita for Golden T.T And a 3DS. Cause all the releases for the 3DS are making me cry.

Formalhaut
11-02-2012, 06:21 PM
I sorta want an awesome computer so I can try my hand at 11. And Persona 3 Portable is why I got a PSP. Now, I want a Vita for Golden T.T And a 3DS. Cause all the releases for the 3DS are making me cry.

I really wish I had a better PC so I could play the Sims 3 more smoothly. My PC is archaic, considering.

Del Murder
11-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Any Super Mario Bros., Zelda, FF, or KH game makes me want that system.

Wolf Kanno
11-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Lost Odyssey has always been trying to lure me into getting a X-Box 360. I will probably pick up a 3DS the day Atlus announces a U.S. release date for Shin Megami Tensei IV, it is honestly the only game for the system I am truly excited for. I'm still waiting for the Vita and WiiU to give me something worth my time.

krissy
11-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Virtue's Last Reward, the 999 sequel, makes me want to get VITA or a 3ds or whatever else it's for
frickin can't wait for VITA games to be playable on ps3
one day plz plz sony

Skyblade
11-02-2012, 11:51 PM
If I did not already have a 3DS, I would probably get one to pick up Fire Emblem: Kakusei, coming out in the US in quarter one of next year.

ShinGundam
11-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Super Robot Wars, Onimusha, ZOE, Rockman X and FF.

More importantly than that I want to play more sci-fi JRPGs, What i am looking for is a game that look or feel like "Snatcher" meet a substantial JRPG with all good stuff about JRPGs such as world map, a lot of Mega cities, different locals and vehicles.Also, more JRPGs and action adventure should be about Mecha/naval battles too.

Edge7
11-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Even though the Vita's lacking in the desired games department, my current PSP's janky enough for me to consider buying a shiny new Vita just so I can digitally download some of my favorite games on it. That and Persona Golden, and I'm set for a couple months.

Bolivar
11-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Bravely Default is making a strong case for the 3DS if it gets localized...

Dragon Quest Collection would persuade me to get a Wii...

So yeah, a pair of Japanese games that still aren't out here are the only ones I could think of :p

Depression Moon
11-03-2012, 03:09 AM
Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Last Story, Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions