PDA

View Full Version : November is the busiest month of the year

Pike
11-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Between the Christmas season picking up at work and NaNoWriMo, I feel like I disappear from everything in November. :redface:

What is your busiest time of the year?

Shorty
11-07-2012, 03:20 AM
Probably now, for work. We are working like crazy and recruiting for next year and to wrap up the quarter with the highest profits of the year. We have Diwali and our end of year holiday party to plan for and additionally have to wrap up a several million dollar build out for our top floor. Now is just the beginning of the start of our busy time :(

As far as personal life goes, I'll be pretty busy through the end of the year. Between meeting Denmark, PGies and Philip Noodle Boy, planning to move and my trip to Sweden, I am going to be pretty damn busy.

Flaming Ice
11-07-2012, 03:35 AM
All of them are just as boring.

Araciel
11-07-2012, 04:35 AM
Q4. FO SHO ...stupid holidays messing with my nice clean numbers :@

Jiro
11-07-2012, 05:36 AM
Yeah around about now is the busiest for me.

Iceglow
11-07-2012, 07:52 PM
I don't know in the past November and December definitely because you know Retail, I have to say the past month in my job was pretty balls to the walls hectic we had so many calls but that's because the floor was understaffed and now we're at the right level of staffing which means I get the joys of having time inbetween calls apart from when service level hits the fan. Sometimes I can sit around for 20 mins or so paid between taking calls. So long as I pay attention the moment a call comes in I can do whatever I want in that time within reason, I foresee a lot of book reading taking place. If I thought I would be allowed to use my DS I'd take that but they might frown upon that, they dislike us having electricals.

Jowy
11-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Everyone at work goes on vacation in December so we're hilariously short-staffed and swamped with end of year and all.

Shoeberto
11-07-2012, 08:23 PM
We have a big deadline at the end of the calendar year so we're sorta rushing to get something deliverable. It's... yeah.

Personally it's been busy as crap since we moved into the new place but things are starting to settle out. But the holidays are coming up so I'm sure there'll be plenty going on then. I'm kinda looking forward to January.

Chris
11-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Like so many of you, work is extremely time-consuming. It's annoying, really. Gaah! The people I have to tolerate. They test my good-willed nature. :glare:

Bolivar
11-08-2012, 12:45 AM
It was always September for me since that was the start of a new school year at my university, I also worked part-time for residential living so we would get bogged down with all the new residents, and then there's all the people coming back and new people you meet who want to hang.

For the first time in my life I'm officially done with school and just looking for what's next. I'm not sure what it'll be from now on!

Shlup
11-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Last year I often stayed up for 24 hours straight filling orders for my Etsy store. This year, I also have a job at Disneyland, which is intensely busy this time of year.

I may not survive to New Years.

Laddy
11-08-2012, 06:55 AM
This is pretty busy with all the sex I've been having. :smug:

Aulayna
11-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Ours is whenever a new game/major patch comes out. :)

So at least 2 or 3 times a year on the latter part!

~*~Celes~*~
11-09-2012, 02:16 AM
We have a lot of family birthdays in November, as well as Thanksgiving and then Christmas in December. At work I would be super busy with party trays and chicken orders and holiday dinner orders.