PDA

View Full Version : Thank you guys.

snacks
11-08-2012, 01:04 PM
I don't know what to say here, or how to keep this on topic.

It's so appreciated, and I can't believe that so many people care about skt. (Talking about myself in the 3rd person) I can't believe a community I've been in for 6 years now is showing me such nicecities.

I can't thank you any more over text or anyway else. Thank you for helping me and saving us.

ON TOPIC: What's the nicest thing that's happened to you today?

Formalhaut
11-08-2012, 05:18 PM
You are a member of the community skt. You are just as entitled for help than the rest of us. :)

ON TOPIC: Um, I liked that my friend who normally never talked to me actually talked to me today. That was good.

Edit: And besides, I was getting tired of my old signature anyway, makes a welcome change!

Shorty
11-08-2012, 05:27 PM
I gota call from an old friend I hadn't heard from in a while. We had a minor falling out last year, so it was nice to hear from them again.

and we love you, skt.

edit: also our phones are down at work. JACKPOT.

Chris
11-08-2012, 06:30 PM
People do nice things for me all the time, but I'm afraid I'm not as appreciative as I should be. :|

Pumpkin
11-08-2012, 07:28 PM
I have been having trouble sleeping because I have stuff on my mind that makes me very sad and yesterday my boyfriend went in to school late because I was having a hard time and I got to nap on his lap.

Iceglow
11-08-2012, 07:57 PM
uhhh I'm not sure anything too nice has happened to me lately, I suppose the fact that one of my friends at work came over to me on her break just to give me a big hug because I looked that tired and fed up was really quite nice and unexpected, she's very frugal with her hugs.

Zeldy
11-09-2012, 12:11 AM
One of my friends from my course queued up when I was in work today just to hand me a kinder surprise toy.

Cuchulainn
11-09-2012, 12:23 AM
a mate of mine went outside to fart one time to save my nose as i was hungover. it was a beautiful, emotional moment that'll i'll never forget.

Jiro
11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
I came home to some toasted sandwiches waiting for me and oh boy they were delicious.