PDA

View Full Version : #nothumblebrag

Shiny
11-09-2012, 03:57 AM
The electric and heat are still not on in my house so I need something to brag about to feel better. :colbert:

This month -- very soon I will finally get to meet Daniel Day Lewis. Finally my dream of meeting one of my favorite actors is coming true. I'm going to a free screening of the film Lincoln which kinda looks balls, but whatev. Mr. DDL will be doing a Q&A after the film along with Sally Field, James Spader, and Tommy Lee Jones.

I also get to see Rise of the Guardians for free so suck it Hurricane Sandy, you rotten bitch! :mad2:

What do you have to not so humbly brag about (since bragging is never humble anyway)?

Tigmafuzz
11-09-2012, 06:33 AM
I would be more excited about meeting Tommy Lee Jones :colbert:

Jiro
11-09-2012, 09:12 AM
I don't know if I have anything to really brag about yet. I'll let you know. I mean I'm me every day which is a pretty sweet gig :aimsun:

Pike
11-09-2012, 10:20 AM
I am really fucking good at being a hunter in World of Warcraft.

Iceglow
11-09-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm me... there's nothing I really need to brag about other than that.

Shoeberto
11-09-2012, 02:15 PM
I implemented a large-ish shading algorithm in only a few week's time.

Shiny
11-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Turns out the Lincoln screening unexpectedly had Steven Spielberg there. He was there at a reception for the film which one one knew about until a few hours before the film was supposed to start. Very smart and gracious guy. I never thought I'd be in the same room as him, but kind of ironic considering when we were signing things for yearbooks I put on my math teacher's "don't expect the next Spielberg". I didn't get to give him my card, but said my hellos. He was very kind to a guy in a wheelchair who seemed really down and out.

Chris
11-16-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm good at sex. True, ask everybody. :colbert:

krissy
11-17-2012, 03:09 AM
he ain't kidding
i still can't find my penis

Shiny
11-17-2012, 07:32 PM
I don't get what you just said, and I don't want to get it.

Chris
11-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Krissy, can I really be blamed for your shortage of male genitalia? :greenie:

Mercen-X
11-17-2012, 07:51 PM
I discovered that my dad failed horribly in his attempt to cut open modeling glue. He cut the cap instead of the inner needle. Now we can't open it without the glue inside drying up.

Sephex
11-17-2012, 08:27 PM
I looked back on some old blog entries of mine and didn't feel embarrassed like everyone else does. I actually think when you read something you wrote awhile back and disagree with it shows that you are growing and changing for the better, especially if you were whining about some inconsequential bull****.