PDA

View Full Version : Post your Final Fantasy one liners!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
11-10-2012, 09:51 AM
When I won a 25th anniversary Final Fantasy poster, I announced to the chat room "I feel like I just passed my SeeD field exam".

I've recently had several ideas about topics I should write about, and in a conversation I had with Jiro I said "In about a week or so I have three days off in a row, at which point I plan on becoming Sephiroth in the basement of Nibelheim manor".

Not to toot my own horn, but I think they're both pretty good analogies considering they were made on the fly. :cool:

Have you said anything witty related to Final Fantasy in the past? If not, feel free to make something up for this thread!

Jiro
11-10-2012, 09:58 AM
I don't know if it counts, but I sometimes jokingly say "Praise be to Yevon!" and "for Yevon's sake" which doubles as a near pun.

When people get in my way, such as in a shopping mall, I do liken them to the Shinra.

Formalhaut
11-10-2012, 03:19 PM
When I got my A in my Sociology exam, in my head the Final Fantasy fanfare went in my head.

Granted, it's not exactly a "one - liner", but hey.

Chris
11-10-2012, 11:41 PM
I'd like to think myself as smart as that ancient turtle, Ghido, so I often quote him. Yeah, people just look at me and glare. Hey! Not my fault that you haven't got a clue! That makes you the clueless one, not I. :cool:

Hoho! I sound so wise.

FFIX Choco Boy
11-11-2012, 01:23 AM
"You spoony bard!"

CimminyCricket
11-11-2012, 02:17 AM
I like saying: "Let's mosey."

Sefie1999AD
11-11-2012, 07:22 PM
One guy kept failing at a video game constantly. I told another guy, "He'd probably lose to Sephiroth's 3rd form too."

Red Mage Coffman
11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Every time my friends and I have to do something that really strays from our original point, I joke around saying that this sidequest will enable us to gain some extra EXP and maybe even give us ingredients for our ultimate weapons.

Or when I start play fighting with my friends I'll always take a Final Fantasy like pose and try to draw Magic.

Oh... Uh, one liners. In weird situations I like to laugh like Tidus. Does that count? :P

Heath
11-12-2012, 10:16 PM

noshowmillk
12-02-2012, 02:19 AM
"This is MY story" lol jk jk