PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, I'm New Here! :D

LadyJuxtaposition
11-11-2012, 04:19 AM
Hello everyone in Eyes on Final Fantasy! I am happy to be part of this community and hope to have a grand time! :D

Intro time!

I am Amanda (aka LadyJuxtaposition), currently a community college student who is reaching her dreams of being a visual artist. If you are interested of seeing my artworks, you can check out my gallery: Latias413 at Deviantart (http://latias413.deviantart.com/gallery/). Most of them are Final Fantasy related. I hope to share my works here in case viewers didn't have a deviantart account, and perhaps having one of them be featured in a fanart showcase. If you have any tips for me, they will be forever appericated.

I recently became a FF fangirl last year due to a friend of mine who plays as Sephiroth in Final Fantasy Dissidia. Besides Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, I have never played any of the games in the series before. I was a former Nintendo gamer during my childhood, but now I got great interest in Final Fantasy. My favorite games so far are FFVII, Final Fantasy Dissidia and Dissidia 012. I have too many favorite characters to name.

So, feel free to talk to me, ask any questions and chat about anything! :)

Laddy
11-11-2012, 04:21 AM
Awesome. Hope you stick around.~ :monster:

Futan
11-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Welcome to this wonderful community! :D

Lone Wolf Leonhart
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Welcome to the forums :save:

Thanks for the link to your Deviantart! I like your pictures and character bios.

As someone who is creative I think you'll especially enjoy posting in Relm's Studio and the Writer's corner :D

LadyJuxtaposition
11-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Thank you! :D

Welcome to this wonderful community! :D

CimminyCricket
11-11-2012, 09:05 PM
It's good to have someone new :c) Glad you could join us!

LadyJuxtaposition
11-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Thank you and you're welcome! :D

Yep, I was thinking about posting some pictures from my Dissidia fanart project. I had this idea about this certain warrior who is an artist and her world was involved in this war cycle. To help out Cosmos and her warriors, she creates her own warriors based on the existing warriors and her ideal theroy. I will explain in detail in my blogs, but in the meantime, I'll take a look at the forums you mentioned. :)

Welcome to the forums :save:

Thanks for the link to your Deviantart! I like your pictures and character bios.

As someone who is creative I think you'll especially enjoy posting in Relm's Studio and the Writer's corner :D

maybee
11-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Hello ! Welcome to the forums ! :jess:

Shorty
11-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Hello hello and welcome! :love:

Mirage
11-12-2012, 11:43 AM
You can juxtapose me any time, lady. ;)

Red Mage Coffman
11-12-2012, 06:11 PM
You sound awesome... Therefore you must BE awesome! :D Welcome to the forums! Wish I had your kinda artistic talent :3

LadyJuxtaposition
11-20-2012, 10:14 PM
Why thank you! I think you got some talent inside of you! :)

You sound awesome... Therefore you must BE awesome! :D Welcome to the forums! Wish I had your kinda artistic talent :3

LadyJuxtaposition
11-20-2012, 10:14 PM
LOL :D

You can juxtapose me any time, lady. ;)

Citizen Bleys
11-20-2012, 10:27 PM
I quite like the name; brightly woven.

Formalhaut
11-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Yes, the name is very original. I approve. As does the arty stuff! We are always so thrilled to people with such a good knowledge of the arts. I can't draw to save my life so it's good someone can save it for me :) As mentioned previously, Relm's Studio and the Art corner are two forums you can really contribute to!

Also, there are signs ups for the EoFF Would I Lie To You which you may be quite good at; creative people tend to be more creative liars. But unfortunately, you've missed our famous Mafia games! Though PM Goldenboko or Jiro if there's any replacements, I know of at least one space that needs filling again due to work issues. (hint hint)

Anyway, have fun and I wish you all the happiness you will find here in the EoFF family. You've come at the right time, Christmas is soon which is a great time here on EoFF.

:snowman::snowman:

Freya
11-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Welcome to eoff! Hope you stick around! i can't say I've played dissidia yet but i hear it's fun!

Agent Proto
11-21-2012, 05:07 AM
Oh, you must be the first person to join the forums from our DA group page #EyesonFF. I'm rather late to welcome you, but I just now noticed this thread. So have a belated welcome post from me. :D

Citizen Bleys
11-21-2012, 05:14 AM
Also, there are signs ups for the EoFF Would I Lie To You which you may be quite good at; creative people tend to be more creative liars.

YES! This. I would love to have a contestant that nobody really knows very well, it would make things very interesting.

I'd have a hard time writing lies for a stranger, but I suppose I could just use some overflow lies.

Jinx
11-21-2012, 07:21 PM
Cute name.