PDA

View Full Version : If they remake Final Fantasy 7...

Gregor
11-11-2012, 09:36 PM
I hope they leave the story the way it is... just with better graphics and some extra dungeons, side content...
Although I like Crisis core, I do love Zack's story, I really hope to god they do not include Genesis or Angeal.. It would make FF7 lose it's flavor.. if that makes any sense..

CimminyCricket
11-11-2012, 09:38 PM
I agree, with your sentiments about Angeal and Genesis. Those two characters were never, ever mentioned in the original game and yet in Zack's story they were the best of the best of the best and gave challenge to Sephiroth. If that were true, I'm sure we'd have heard about them.

I could totally go for some side dungeons though, something a little bit harder than the E&R Weapons.

Red Mage Coffman
11-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Agreed. A remake should have some extra content, better graphics, MAYBE better music. If they could do it right. Some remixes are just awful. But yeah. No Angeal or Genesis.

Mercen-X
11-12-2012, 04:08 AM
Genesis for the win!

In a remake, I want to be able to fight some of those men in black cloaks.

Bolivar
11-12-2012, 04:42 AM
Yeah they really can't alter that story or all hell would break loose... it's probably one of the reasons why they haven't done the remake and most likely never will. FFVII is fine the way it is anyhow. I like Cloud's pig feet.

MJN SEIFER
11-12-2012, 11:18 PM
If they remake FFVII they better not make it voice over, or at the very least have the option to choose between voice and classic text.

Mercen-X
11-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Mirror's Edge action it up! I want to see how it looks to jump off the train at the start and immediately slash two mps' legs out then climb down into the mako reactor and so forth.

Sephex
11-17-2012, 03:01 AM
More. Realistic. Graphix.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/didsephiroth.jpg

FFIX Choco Boy
11-17-2012, 10:12 PM
That... is great.

Mirage
11-17-2012, 10:15 PM
If they remade FF7, no one would be satisfied because of the unrealistically high expectations everyone would be having.

Mercen-X
12-04-2012, 06:40 PM
I am now in love
Thanks to the pic just above
Sephex rocks a lot

Rounded Polygon (http://www.google.com/imgres?q=cameraman+cait+sith&start=137&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1311&bih=573&tbm=isch&tbnid=FKeS0TtXs-YPxM:&imgrefurl=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php%3Fgoto%3Dpost%26postid%3D402520057&docid=1irppEZ-Dsd2NM&itg=1&imgurl=http://i.imgur.com/Io6kp.jpg&w=800&h=600&ei=xT--ULO2IqWZiAKjyoHQDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=680&vpy=2&dur=1470&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=169&ty=87&sig=108337648651589591337&page=6&tbnh=144&tbnw=207&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:67,s:100,i:205)

Aulayna
12-04-2012, 06:53 PM
If they remade FF7, no one would be satisfied because of the unrealistically high expectations everyone would be having.

Pretty much this.

Kanshisha
12-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Mirror's Edge action it up! I want to see how it looks to jump off the train at the start and immediately slash two mps' legs out then climb down into the mako reactor and so forth.

This would make me cry at the start of the game simply for the reason that it's just too awesome to play and should just be left to watch... not play :P

Bahamut2000X
12-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Replaying the game currently I can say outside graphics, the other additions I think the game pretty much needs is an improvement on the script. A lot of what people say is random, or something that encourages more discussion....that everyone ignores and completely drops. The dialogue in the game in general is pretty shaky at times and just feels very awkward, now I'm not one for normal everyday dialogue in a game, but reading through the dialogue in this game makes it feel so weird. So I propose a good change to make it flow a lot better and make people talk about relevant stuff instead of swapping topics for a single sentence and dropping the topic completely.

I also wouldn't mind for a little more expanded interaction with some party members, a lot of them tend to just drop into obscurity after their little story quest, for example Red XIII, after Cosmos Canyon it feels like he could have been removed completely and the game would play out the same way. So in terms of new content I would love to see more back story or character interactions with party mmbers to make them feel like they really belong in the group, even in disc 3.

Mercen-X
12-08-2012, 03:35 AM
I also wouldn't mind for a little more expanded interaction with some party members, a lot of them tend to just drop into obscurity after their little story quest, for example Red XIII, after Cosmos Canyon it feels like he could have been removed completely and the game would play out the same way. So in terms of new content I would love to see more back story or character interactions with party mmbers to make them feel like they really belong in the group, even in disc 3.

I wonder if finding a way to cure Seto was originally a part of the sidequest list. I'd like to learn more about Bugenhagen and why the smurf can he float? Obviously, Vincent's story should be expanded for those who refuse to pick up DoC. Yuffie's should be expanded for those who refuse to pick up Crisis Core. You ever pick up on how Barret doesn't actually mention anything about Corel until you get there, despite obviously heading in that direction. Does he honestly not remember where his hometown was?

Aside: More enemies (particularly SOLDIER 3rd-1st) should have LIMIT breaks, though I don't know how that would work. But I think the LIMIT should be identifiable as being preceded by that glowy ring that proceeds the player characters using a LIMIT break.
Also, I think the process of learning Level 4 should be deeper albeit only You win Omnislash as a prize from the Battle Arena, but what does that mean? Maybe Dio is actually an expert swordsman and displays the technique for Cloud to study once (thus if Cloud is ready, it makes sense that he can learn it right away, but if he's not, when he is, he'll figure it out thus it still makes sense). Tifa gets hers from Zangan's letter... I think it should come with a flashback of Zangan trying to teach her the technique only to find she was not yet ready. Barret's is acquired from N.Corel but the attack doesn't look like one which can be "learned" (in fact, it's blatantly impossible), so I don't know about that one. Aerith's can be acquired multiple times from the "weapon seller" outside Gongaga (a glitch which should be repaired)... HELLA makes no sense. Yuffie earns hers from her father via combat: easily explained. Vincent gets his from Lucrecia in that hidden cave: again, easy. Cid's is found in the crashed Gelnika: could just be said to be a manual about an unknown combat function the Shinra ships all possess. Nanaki: it's pretty weird that he obtains his from the optional battle with Lost Number preceding one's potentially recruiting Vincent ( simply two additional steps from said). It would make more sense for him to earn it in Cosmo Canyon unless they could explain how Lost Number is somehow related to the valley.

Laddy
12-08-2012, 05:31 AM
-Improved graphics.
-Voice acting, but please get different ones.
-Improved script, without factoring in the Compilation.
-New materia, spells, and side-quests.

Beyond that, nothing.

maybee
12-10-2012, 03:33 AM
No Crisis Core stuff. One mention of Genesis and I'm taking out the CD and giving it to a dog so he can play Frisbee with it.

WildRaubtier
12-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Some bonus dungeons would be nice - I can think of 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZBFBB2-W6Q) or 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayA5wS7sL6I) obvious choices.

DownDiagonalLeftA
12-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Don't touch anything but the graphics, and making Tifa's boobs jiggle.

Mercen-X
12-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Some bonus dungeons would be nice - I can think of 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZBFBB2-W6Q) or 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayA5wS7sL6I) obvious choices.

I don't know what 1 references. You want Diamond to be an optional dungeon?
I can understand Sapphire. That'd be awesome. But we've already killed Diamond.

WildRaubtier
12-11-2012, 01:56 AM
the corpses are the dungeons

seriously they get blown away and then just disappear? DUMB, let's see what goes on inside

Mercen-X
12-11-2012, 06:47 AM
Yeah... I guess that works.

Roogle
12-11-2012, 08:14 AM
I can only hope that a Final Fantasy VII would leave out the entire Compilation or at least give it a more organized structure. I feel like the expanded universe of the game has left out a lot of fans, and most people would be dissatisfied with plot changes if it removes it from the original product.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-15-2012, 12:34 PM
No Angeal or Genesis.

I could see the remake putting in "secret files" talking about them. In order to keep it canon and true to the original game, they could have them stashed away in a floor of Shinra HQ you didn't get to explore in the original release, or something like that.

Mercen-X
12-16-2012, 06:21 AM
Yep, like or not, they're here to stay. I'd personally like it if there some method of unlocking a secret file in the Shinra HQ (maybe on return to Midgar like for CS' HP Shout {name needs to change IMO}) about Project Deepground and Zirconiade and the Weapons: Jade and Omega. Maybe you could obtain some kind of item/materia/weapon somehow related to the Comp games.

EDIT: Also, they could supply some explanation for how Reeve controls Cait Sith. Is this a natural ability? Did Reeve build the robot? Why has Reeve, the Urban Development guy, been made a spy among Cloud's group. Why not one of the Turks? Is Reeve a project of Shinra just like any other SOLDIER? Is he part of another string of experiments like the Bounts on BLEACH?

FFIX Choco Boy
12-16-2012, 04:59 PM
They need to add the Gray Chocobo, and the new WEAPON under the marsh that people have been trolling others with for years now.

Spooniest
12-17-2012, 03:11 AM
I think it would be nice if they did a fully 2-D FF7. It would be interesting, cheap, and easy.

And as for the Compilation, I'd be perfectly fine with the new scenes being included somehow. It's not going to ruin the story...how could it? It's one of the best stories, you can push and pull it every which way, but it still seems correct.

Just no option to resurrect Aeris. Oh yeah, spoiler alert.

Edge7
12-17-2012, 07:41 AM
-Voice acting, but please get different ones.

Agreed, but can we keep Steve Blum and Beau Billingslea, and tell the latter to voice Barret like Jet Black rather than a Mr. T caricature?

I feel like I should clarify that this is not just because I'm a huge Bebop fan, I just happen to think VIncent's voice worked, and whenever I listened to CB's english dub, I always felt Jet Black's voice could pass for Barret (I never knew they were voiced by the same guy).

James_Cub
12-28-2012, 11:24 AM
I personally liked the voice Sephiroth has on the fight versus Genesis and Angeal (I saw it on youtube, I have no idea where it comes from), but I've heard they changed his voice actor, so I'm not sure if that is the old one or the new one.
I think that being able to choose between voice acting and text would be great, God knows I probably would have chosen text in X, but aside from that, I agree with what everybody said. Improved graphics, optional dungeons, so on, so on.
Winning the bloody materia on the Chocobo races could be simplified and maybe some more interesting stuff to do with the Gold Saucer

DrAssenov
12-29-2012, 02:51 PM
In addition to everything that's been said, I would LOVE to see the chocobo race tracks in HD! Also, more race tracks. That was such a fun part of the game!
Basically, there needs to be more games at the Golden Saucer! Maybe there could be more fighting sims like the training room at Shinra HQ used in CC...

Elly
12-29-2012, 06:33 PM
and leave in the beloved cheats... R1&2 for the Chocobo Races, the W-Item duplication trick, things of that nature...

FFIX Choco Boy
12-29-2012, 07:48 PM
The R1+R2 thing in the chocobo races isn't a cheat or a glitch. It's intentional.

Mercen-X
12-30-2012, 04:51 AM
The staff at Midway should be in charge of the remake. :p

maybee
12-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Agreed, but can we keep Steve Blum

NO.

:colbert:

Steve Blum does nothing but make Cloud sound like he's going to go to the nearest cliff tomorrow and jump off it. Cloud needs a VA that sounds cold-hearted but can also pull off a unpredictable goofy side too. Not somebody who sounds like he doesn't want to see tomorrow.

Skyblade
12-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Agreed, maybe.

I won't agree a voice actor can play Cloud until I hear them say "Alright people, let's mosey".

I do think Rachel Leigh Cook is a great Tifa, though.

FFIX Choco Boy
12-30-2012, 04:57 PM
I've thought of a few things. It would be cool if they renamed the spells since they wouldn't have the character limit on them anymore, so for instance instead of having Ice3, we get good old Blizzaga. And it would be cool if they allowed both automatic and manual ordering for spells, and lastly, they need to make it so the item sorting system actually WORKS instead of just stacking all the items of the type you choose at the top.

NinjaCoachZ
01-01-2013, 12:15 AM

NO.

Steve Blum does nothing but make Cloud sound like he's going to go to the nearest cliff tomorrow and jump off it. Cloud needs a VA that sounds cold-hearted but can also pull off a unpredictable goofy side too. Not somebody who sounds like he doesn't want to see tomorrow.

That's Steve Burton who plays Cloud. Steve Blum does Vincent.

If Cloud were to be recast, there's a part of me that really wants David Boreanaz in the part, though he's a pretty big name so he might either be too busy or not in the budget.

Skyblade
01-01-2013, 05:39 AM

NO.

That's Steve Burton who plays Cloud. Steve Blum does Vincent.

If Cloud were to be recast, there's a part of me that really wants David Boreanaz in the part, though he's a pretty big name so he might either be too busy or not in the budget.

Too many Steve B's.

And David Boreanaz is Squall, so no.

Jinx
01-01-2013, 05:43 AM
Guys guys guys

I just thought of something

What if they remake this and don't get Tifa's boob jiggle right? :<

maybee
01-01-2013, 08:40 AM
David only did the voice of Squall in KH 1. He's mostly voiced by Doug Erholtz. :jess:

So David could totally do the voice of Cloud in the remake if he wanted.

Jinx
01-01-2013, 01:51 PM
It seems like there's a lot of contention among fans about who are good candidates for VAs if FF7 ever got remade.

I'd like to see them bring in some unknowns who are trying to get their career off of the ground, instead of someone who's already established when half of the fanbase doesn't like them. For something like an actual FF7 remake, I think they'd put a lot more care into who got the parts, instead of something like Kingdom Hearts or Dissidia.

And basically, any VA for an FF7 remake could get just about any job in the industry if they did well, I would imagine.

Formalhaut
01-01-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm kind of with Sam; I don't really care who they are or how well known they are, all I care about is if they sound as we imagine Cloud/Barret/Tifa whatever to sound.

You can't please everyone, because everyone has in their mind different variations of how Cloud should sound like. But you can please the majority of people.

Loony BoB
01-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Yeah, screw famous voice actors, just get the right people and someone capable of educating them on how to act/sound at various points. It can't be that bloody tricky to find a half decent voice to suit each character.

I for one wouldn't mind the script being altered, if only a little. I'm not talking the main story scenes, but what I am referring to is references. Things like Genesis and Angeal should be mentioned, but only in realistic ways. Did Zack ever talk in FFVII? No. Did Cloud? Yes. Did Cloud do much with Angeal and Genesis? No. Zack did. Cloud was off his rocker for the most part in Crisis Core and while he might be familiar with the names, there is no reason for him to focus on them to any major degree. But Shinra mentioning them in passing conversation? Sure. Perhaps Sephiroth, but in VII he didn't appear to have any real issue with them so I don't see why he would bring them up. But files? Sure. Wherever it works with the storyline, just as a reference, I have no objection.

Graphics should be updated, but stay true to the characters of the original games and not the bloody emocrap we see in the Compilation. There is a notably strong, proud Cloud that suits FFVII, and it is most certainly not the same Cloud we see in Advent Children and Crisis Core. They should keep a vaguely chibi-esque HD form instead of doing what they did with FFVIII and having it go all pixely non-stop. The world map clearly isn't designed for a realistically sized person, so I think it (a chibi-styled character, much like in the original) would add a light hearted feel to it all.

I wouldn't mind a change in combat system. I would definitely like more sidequests and more interesting NPCs. And truckloads more dialogue. After XIII & XIII-2, I don't think I could go back to the tiny bits of dialogue that are occasionally filtered through. I want on-the-go dialogue when they battle and explore.

maybee
01-02-2013, 06:44 AM
I'd like to see them bring in some unknowns who are trying to get their career off of the ground, instead of someone who's already established when half of the fanbase doesn't like them. For something like an actual FF7 remake, I think they'd put a lot more care into who got the parts, instead of something like Kingdom Hearts or Dissidia.

^ THIS.

SkyRender
01-03-2013, 01:08 AM
The only thing I want from an FF7 remake is enhanced character models and an all around graphic update. I am replaying the game now and I find myself smiling on scenes I probably shouldn't be because this game looks like FF: Lego Edition.

FF7 is a great game, but I have to say it has the worst graphics in the series. The GBA ports of 1-5 are nicer on the eyes and all version of 6 fare well. The backgrounds and scenery in FF7 can be butt ugly at times, character models (not counting combat) are lego people and I find it hard sometimes to see walkways and doors because everything looks the same.

I don't hold this against the game though as it was FF first step into new technology and the graphics were mind-blowing at the time. If any FF truly deserves a remake, it is definitely FF7.

NinjaCoachZ
01-03-2013, 01:18 AM
It seems like there's a lot of contention among fans about who are good candidates for VAs if FF7 ever got remade.

And basically, any VA for an FF7 remake could get just about any job in the industry if they did well, I would imagine.

I actually agree with this mentality. They could find someone new and then have them launch a successful career. Plus, it's always good to hear fresh talent instead of reusing the same actors over and over (e.g. most other JRPG dubs utilize the same talent pool, so after a while you get very familiar with people like JYB or Laura Bailey.) In fact, Tidus was one of JAT's first major roles, and now he's practically a VA superstar. Likewise, I noticed Ali Hillis's career really seems to have taken off after being cast as Lightning.

Now, just to clear things up a little, I honestly don't really like celebrities doing voice work because they're typically cast for name value rather than talent or how appropriate they are for the role. I'm a big fan of professional voice actors; in fact, I posted my cast for FFIX a while back in its subforum, and it was all real VAs. If they did an FFVII remake with voices, they would in all likelihood stick to the already-established cast from the compilation.

It was really my inner fanboy talking when I suggested DB for Cloud, because of his work as Angel. Realistically speaking, it's most likely not going to happen. Sorry for any confusion.

Mercen-X
01-03-2013, 02:19 AM
I for one wouldn't mind the script being altered, if only a little.

Read my damned script.

Also, Yuri Lowenthal as Cloud.

Skyblade
01-03-2013, 03:57 AM
The only thing I want from an FF7 remake is enhanced character models and an all around graphic update. I am replaying the game now and I find myself smiling on scenes I probably shouldn't be because this game looks like FF: Lego Edition.

FF7 is a great game, but I have to say it has the worst graphics in the series. The GBA ports of 1-5 are nicer on the eyes and all version of 6 fare well. The backgrounds and scenery in FF7 can be butt ugly at times, character models (not counting combat) are lego people and I find it hard sometimes to see walkways and doors because everything looks the same.

I don't hold this against the game though as it was FF first step into new technology and the graphics were mind-blowing at the time. If any FF truly deserves a remake, it is definitely FF7.

Afraid I have to disagree with you there. Both VIII and IX were worse. VII, bad as it may be, had a huge point in its favor. It's chibi style aesthetic softened the otherwise incredibly harsh limitations of the PSX. VIII and IX, going for a more detailed look, both wound up suffering immensely for it (which is why they're top on my list of games that need enhanced versions).

And, if they redid VII, while they can improve the graphics immensly, they'd better keep the aesthetics. I hated the direction they took with most of the Compilation. Crisis Core probably did the best job of recapturing the style (especially early on). And style is really, really important to FFVII.

NeoCracker
01-03-2013, 11:20 AM

I'll add in they need to clean up the script. There is quite a bit of engrish floating around that game that could stand to be cleaned up.

Though I hope the leave 'This guy are sick', as it amuses me. :p

SkyRender
01-03-2013, 12:52 PM

Afraid I have to disagree with you there. Both VIII and IX were worse. VII, bad as it may be, had a huge point in its favor. It's chibi style aesthetic softened the otherwise incredibly harsh limitations of the PSX. VIII and IX, going for a more detailed look, both wound up suffering immensely for it (which is why they're top on my list of games that need enhanced versions).

And, if they redid VII, while they can improve the graphics immensly, they'd better keep the aesthetics. I hated the direction they took with most of the Compilation. Crisis Core probably did the best job of recapturing the style (especially early on). And style is really, really important to FFVII.

I definitely like the feel of FF7, but it seems like they tried for a lot, but were limited by the techonology at the time. I don't want cute chibi graphics like the FF3/4 remake. I pretty much want FF7 to feel the same, just easier on the eyes.

I can agree with maybe some script enhancements as well, especially if it was mistranslated from the original Japanese release. The only other thing that kind of bothers me is:

When you return to Midgar and visit the Church/Arie's home after her death with Cloud. How come there are no flashbacks, or dialogue, show how Cloud misses her!?!?!? =*(

Loony BoB
01-03-2013, 01:03 PM
I swear I remember seeing Aeris' ghost floating about on one or two occasions. Maybe I'm just imagining it happened. o_x

I agree that VIII & IX are worse than VII graphic-wise, it felt like they were trying to work with a stronger machine than the PlayStation was.

Formalhaut
01-03-2013, 05:34 PM
The whole Aerith's ghost thing is a well established event now actually. Not sure if it's deliberate or accidental, though if it was deliberate, I would love to see a slight expansion on that. Maybe a cutscene, with sad string music? Who knows.

Mirage
01-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Well, it is there before she's dead, and that kind of sounds like a glitch to me!

Loony BoB
01-03-2013, 06:55 PM
I thought something happens AFTER she dies, too? O_o

EDIT: Yup, Disk 2.

When returning to Midgar on Disc 2, Aeris comes into view on the flower bed, but flickers and disappears when the player moves across a certain spot on the ground, or attempts to leave the church. Moving across the spot on the ground when approaching the scene cancels the event permanently, as Aeris's appearance is a one-time-only event. It is actually possible to move next to her if the player moves past the spot next to the broken pew before the location fully loads. In this case Aeris will not disappear, but she cannot be interacted with. The two kids' dialogue is different while Aeris is on the screen, and changes after she has disappeared when the player moves across the designated spot. The player can only have the first set of dialogue if they use the aforementioned trick of moving past the spot that makes Aeris disappear before the area has fully loaded.

SkyRender
01-03-2013, 08:00 PM
I thought something happens AFTER she dies, too? O_o

EDIT: Yup, Disk 2.

When returning to Midgar on Disc 2, Aeris comes into view on the flower bed, but flickers and disappears when the player moves across a certain spot on the ground, or attempts to leave the church. Moving across the spot on the ground when approaching the scene cancels the event permanently, as Aeris's appearance is a one-time-only event. It is actually possible to move next to her if the player moves past the spot next to the broken pew before the location fully loads. In this case Aeris will not disappear, but she cannot be interacted with. The two kids' dialogue is different while Aeris is on the screen, and changes after she has disappeared when the player moves across the designated spot. The player can only have the first set of dialogue if they use the aforementioned trick of moving past the spot that makes Aeris disappear before the area has fully loaded.

AAAhhhhhhhh!!!!! How did I possibly miss this!?!??! One of things I was most excited for was returning to Midgar to see a follow up scene. I only played this game through once when it came out and I missed so much because I didn't use a guide/look stuff up. This time around I have a guide in hand and I'm enjoying all the hidden stuff. I obviously don't use the guide enough those since I missed this =\

FFIX Choco Boy
01-03-2013, 08:50 PM
It's not in the official guide, or the ultimate guide that I have. I've never seen it before.

Loony BoB
01-03-2013, 10:15 PM
I wouldn't call it a scene, but it is there for a second or so if you move in immediately. Still, I think it showed that the memory was there in Cloud's head when he got there, a tiny little thing but it does make it significant enough.

Mercen-X
01-03-2013, 10:21 PM
I've never heard of this. Though due now to all the talk of it, I could swear I've seen it once... maybe on YouTube through someone's video of a hacked game.

Skyblade
01-04-2013, 01:05 AM
I seem to recall that it was a glitch, part of the game rerunning past data, specifically, the scene where you first encounter Aeris. When she's near the flowers and Cloud is exploring the church, and can talk to Reno. Walking back towards the flowers, which would trigger the confrontation/escape (the "don't walk on the flowers" scene), initiates a check which makes the game realize you're past that point, and removes Aeris, who should never have been there.

But, that's just what I remember hearing about it. It could have just been a theory or explanation.

krissy
01-04-2013, 03:55 AM
guys

what if ghosts

what if ghosts

are glitches of real life

i don't care if it was intentional or not though, i saw it happen before reading about it and i thought it was spectacular. there's a lot of little things in ff7 that might not make it into the remake and that would ruin some of the magic.

Jinx
01-04-2013, 03:57 AM
guys

what if ghosts

what if ghosts

are glitches of real life

i don't care if it was intentional or not though, i saw it happen before reading about it and i thought it was spectacular. there's a lot of little things in ff7 that might not make it into the remake and that would ruin some of the magic.

What if we're just Sims and God likes watching us burn because we took a bath next to the fireplace, or watching us pee ourselves.

Mercen-X
01-04-2013, 04:36 AM
don't care if it was intentional or not though, i saw it happen before reading about it and i thought it was spectacular. there's a lot of little things in ff7 that might not make it into the remake and that would ruin some of the magic.Original or Greatest Hits version (I own the latter)

Skyblade
01-04-2013, 05:48 AM
don't care if it was intentional or not though, i saw it happen before reading about it and i thought it was spectacular. there's a lot of little things in ff7 that might not make it into the remake and that would ruin some of the magic.Original or Greatest Hits version (I own the latter)

Or PC version, or PSN version, or PC Greatest Hits version, or PC rerelease version?

krissy
01-04-2013, 05:58 AM
black label ps1

Mercen-X
01-20-2013, 11:44 PM
Monsieur Vincent's limit names should be swapped. I believe two of them were misnamed. The two-legged behemoth should have been Death Beast (or Deadly Beast) and the composite monster should be... Galean makes me think of Deucalion, the god Prometheus' son commonly used as a designation for Frankenstein's creature.

Citizen Bleys
01-21-2013, 06:24 PM
They should get Gilbert Gottfried to voice Cloud.