PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead Game.

Hollycat
11-12-2012, 04:26 AM

At this point, spoiler content for all episodes. --- 11/11/12

If you haven't picked this series up yet, now is the time, with the release of the final chapter just around the corner, there has never been a better time to start.

In case you didn't know, the Walking Dead is an episodic game made by Telltale Games, broken up into five parts, offering the most complete moral choice system ever featured in a video game. Trust is the game, are you willing to trust your life in the hands of complete strangers to survive an outbreak of Walkers.

You play as Lee, a man who is on his way to a georgia maximum security prison for killing the man your wife was having an affair with, when a walker steps out in front of the police car, causing you to crash. You will have to face terrible challenges and difficult choices in order to survive this apocalypse, and to ensure the safety of a little girl named Clementine.

Can you make difficult decisions on a whim?
Can you lead the flight to safety?
Can you protect what you hold most dear, or will you stand back and watch as everyone dies around you?

-Content Coming Soon-

The Walking Dead
Now on sale on Steam, Xbox Live, and PSN for $20.00 usd

Player ratings:

10/10 - I'm My own Milf "Amazing!"

Madame Adequate
11-12-2012, 09:44 PM
I was stunned by how great this game is. I just... it's amazing. :hyper: Everyone should get it 10/10 would be forced to make difficult decisions in the heat of the moment again.

Formalhaut
11-14-2012, 12:07 AM
I've never played it, but if you're a fan of the T.V series then you should probably play it. It does like interesting with it's moral decisions. I hope their well done, sometimes moral decisions in other games gives you the illusion of choice but really doesn't affect much.

Hollycat
11-14-2012, 12:25 AM
I've never played it, but if you're a fan of the T.V series then you should probably play it. It does like interesting with it's moral decisions. I hope their well done, sometimes moral decisions in other games gives you the illusion of choice but really doesn't affect much.

In this game, your choices can be the difference between going to the last level with an army, and going alone with an arm chopped off and every human wanting you dead. And anything in between.