PDA

View Full Version : My eye is twitching

Shorty
11-12-2012, 11:20 PM
My eye is twitching and I can fucking feel it and my vision goes out of focus for a second and it is the worst because I have to just sit there and wait until it's over.

I can't be the only one here who has involuntary spasms with some part of their body.

Jiro
11-12-2012, 11:29 PM
You're not. My eyes do that too sometimes.

Aulayna
11-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Not sure if it's just me that gets this - but sometimes when I'm going to sleep I seem to dream that I've triped over a kerb and started falling and I suddenly jolt in bed as if putting my foot forward to stop myself falling.

Futan
11-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah, definitely not unusual. I have my own little twitches. My left eye sometimes does like yours. D: Although I don't notice a change in vision and it doesn't prevent me from doing anything. :/ Just a weird twitch/spasm thing for a several minutes.

Not sure if it's just me that gets this - but sometimes when I'm going to sleep I seem to dream that I've triped over a kerb and started falling and I suddenly jolt in bed as if putting my foot forward to stop myself falling.

Yeah, I do this too. Never remember the dreams though. I'll just randomly jolt enough to wake up and immediately go back to sleep.

Since we're posting our own oddities, I sometimes can see my heart beat when I look down at my chest. Sometimes it's so strong that I can feel it and it will vibrate my shirt. Anyone else? D:

EDIT: Remembered another twitch. Sometimes when I make an angwyface, my eyebrows will twitch. Which I guess is awesome if it helps add to the intimidation factor. Not sure if it does though. XD

Jowy
11-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Eyes twitch a lot when I'm stressed. Occasionally I feel my right arm twitch right near my shoulder too!

Denmark
11-12-2012, 11:59 PM
yeah that happens to me somewhat randomly too. shit sucks but what you gonna do

Sephex
11-13-2012, 12:11 AM
My eye is twitching and I can fucking feel it and my vision goes out of focus for a second and it is the worst because I have to just sit there and wait until it's over.

I can't be the only one here who has involuntary spasms with some part of their body.

I have the same thing you do, but my vision is unaffected. It happens to me because I usually get about 5 or 6 hours a week for the work night. I am one those "normal" sleepers that should get 8 to feel 100%. So if I stack 5 hour days, here comes the eye twitching. Did it a bit as I wrote this, speaking of!

FFIX Choco Boy
11-13-2012, 01:09 AM
Both of my eyes will twitch, sometimes. The lower eyelid will go up and out from my nose, then go back to its original position repeatedly for about ten minutes. It doesn't affect my vision, though. It's just annoying.

Other things that twitch for me: The right half of my upper lip(because I used to snarl a lot. It does it most often when I'm angry.), every one of my fingers and toes, the neck muscles on the right half, my ears, and my entire left arm.

~*~Celes~*~
11-13-2012, 01:43 AM
yeah my eyelid does it sometimes too, it's so annoying! And i've done that where i'll dream i'm falling or whatever and jolt in bed, i hate that too.

Chris
11-13-2012, 01:36 PM
I work out quite a lot, and my body is often trying to tell me to slow down. Cramps. Mostly in my arms.

It's not entirely pleasant, I tell you. :eep:

Balzac
11-13-2012, 02:06 PM
I get twitches in my arms and legs sometimes. Though last night my right eye wouldn;t stop watering.