PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Legends

noshowmillk
11-13-2012, 06:13 PM
What did you think of the game? Did it have a good storyline/ gameplay/ characters? I personally liked the storyline but other than that I don't have much to say.

CimminyCricket
11-13-2012, 06:16 PM
I don't recall ever advancing very far with the first Legends, but I do own the second and third, but I have only beaten the third. I liked the game play! Being able to change the biological make up of your characters by feeding them stuff was pretty fun, it made for a lot of experimentation to find the right ​combination. I didn't bring the second with me, but with the FF streak I've been on these last few weeks, when I get home I'm going to play the hell out of it.

Jowy
11-13-2012, 07:24 PM
FFL3 was really fun even though all I really remember were having two cyborgs and then being upset when overpowered ass Dion left my group for whatever reason. The dungeons in FFL2 were pretty fun. I liked having to shrink myself down to kill the monsters inside of Ki's body and that really obnoxious race level where you had to fight lots of eyeballs.

Flying Mullet
11-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Legends II is my favorite of the series. It was the first game I purchased for my GameBoy after Christmas and I have many fond memories playing that game next to the fireplace under heavy blankets in the dead of winter.

Del Murder
12-17-2012, 06:24 AM
Legends II is my favorite of the series. It was the first game I purchased for my GameBoy after Christmas and I have many fond memories playing that game next to the fireplace under heavy blankets in the dead of winter.
I have a similar story. I lost my first Game Boy in a KB Toys store and it had my TMNT game in it. :( So I saved up all my money and bought a new one and the game I bought with it was Final Fantasy Legend. It was my first game with the Final Fantasy name and the first RPG I really got into and it changed my life forever. :)

The best game in this series is definitely FFL2. Visiting all the various worlds was pretty cool and all the side characters that join your party give the game some variety.