PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Mr. Purple
11-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Ahoy there!

I'm a fan of all (read: most) things Square, and many other things as well. I enjoy other things as well, such as good movies, science, a friendly debate, cookery, literature, history, art, tobacco in the manner of Cid Highwind, and...well, the list goes on.

It's nice to see an FF fan community with fairly active FFXI discussion, although my character's on Phoenix.

I once bought a PS2 just to play Final Fantasy X, because you never forget your first.

All in all, hi there, one and everyone!

Futan
11-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Hello! Welcome! That's pretty much the same reason I bought a PS3. XD Just to play XIII, Versus(although I never got to play it before I sold my PS3 D:), and MGS4.

CimminyCricket
11-13-2012, 09:35 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you and I will get along just fine, since your name is one of my most favourite colours. :c)

Tigmafuzz
11-14-2012, 01:33 AM
Purple is the best color. I will follow you to the ends of the Earth.

Jiro
11-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Might it be a Reservoir Dogs reference? (I've never actually seen it so I expect to be shot down in a blaze of shame regardless of your response.)

Welcome to EoFF! Good to see you have an extensive range of interests, that will help you blend into our wide and varied community quite easily. Have a great time, post a lot and never forget that the water is undrinkable.

Shorty
11-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Hi there, Mr. Purple! Please stick around, we're happy to have you :love:

Mr. Purple
11-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Might it be a Reservoir Dogs reference? (I've never actually seen it so I expect to be shot down in a blaze of shame regardless of your response.)

You hit the nail on the head there. Good job! Tarantino's one of my favorite directors. Something about post-modern film appeals to me, and I have fond memories from childhood of the soundtrack to Pulp Fiction.

And don't be ashamed. I haven't seen the Usual Suspects yet, but an episode of House spoiled the ending for me, so it's a bit soured for me.

Pumpkin
11-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Welcome :D.

I am adopting you. You are my friend now.