PDA

View Full Version : 'Answers' song

Loony BoB
11-14-2012, 10:29 PM
For me, this song is probably right up there with Liberi Fatali and One Winged Angel. It has that epic sound to it, and it was perfect for the End cutscene. It's in English, and usually that kind of puts me off songs when it comes to epicness, but this one managed to break through that stigma I put on such things. It just encapsulated everything about the ending days, and I listen to it regularly now.

What do you think of the song? Does it match the best of the best of Final Fantasy music for you?

Rbuto9wfEHE

Rostum
11-15-2012, 09:30 AM
I think it's an amazing song, especially how it was used throughout the life of the game. Definitely up there with the best of the best tracks from Uematsu.

I think Uematsu overall did a great job to distinguish this soundtrack from Final Fantasy XI's, and managed to incorporate a lot of his earlier and recent influences to create a unique experience. However, I have also been enjoying what's come out recently and feel the newer music has fit the atmosphere more especially in what we've seen of ARR.

Night Fury
11-15-2012, 10:06 AM
...I laughed.

KentaRawr!
11-16-2012, 01:00 PM
When the soundtrack was first leaked, this was easily the one that I repeated the most often. :3