PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

[M] Gaius
11-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Quina, it's quite possible that Laguna protecting himself may not have been allowed (up to the game's moderator whether a role can target self or not; just because it's been done one way in the past doesn't mean it has to be done that way all the time).

I read the part where Rydia thought I was scum because of my oh-so-obvious cop "roleclaim" and the fact that I'm still alive. And I lol'd. Everyone gets information on day 2 in the form of the flips from the d1 lynch and the n1 kill; that info plus people's reactions is what I was going to attempt to use to scumhunt.

Then some other stuff happened in the thread and I'm tired. Can't consider myself able to read it currently, I have sleep to attend to.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Noctis;3166028']
Leon;3166025']
Noctis;3166012']:monocle:

If they didn't pick Psy, are you saying, Psy is... is...

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!Quick let's lynch him!

I would, I so want to type in that name.. but first:

Wedge;3166058']What?!?! Laguna is dead?!?! You have some explaining to do now, don't you, Serah! You think I'm going to sit idly by when the doctor comes up dead after you received a special investigative report!?!?! I was willing to blow myself up to protect the world from Shinra, and I'm willing to risk my life on the line to expose you! What have you to say for yourself, Mafia scum!!!
##Vote: Serah

Wow.. that just reeks of scum. This came out of nowhere.

And seriously? You are either the WORST investigator ever, or a stupid mafia scapegoat, or both.

Yes... both.

##unvote

##vote: Wedge

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Hey Kain
use your brain
from Wedgie's claim
what would he gain?

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 09:42 AM
Cid;3166229']Quina, it's quite possible that Laguna protecting himself may not have been allowed (up to the game's moderator whether a role can target self or not; just because it's been done one way in the past doesn't mean it has to be done that way all the time).
That thought did not cross my mind Sean so thank you for it. Unfortunately it now pushed out an old thought and I think it was my favorite cookie recipe... :(

In most games a Doctor can protect themself but sometimes they can not. I guess we will not be able to figure out what happened on this day.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Well of course it would be you.

Also in regards to Wedge's claim... what does Wedge have to gain if he is town or mafia? What was the actual point in it? As far as I understand it's this: Serah receives a report on Laguna, Laguna dies, Serah is scum. Or, and here's a wacky tobacky thought... coincidence? You'd at least try to gather more evidence and have a report on Serah sent to somebody tonight if you felt that way before exposing what is potentially a ridiculously powerful role. I mean, the whole point of this role is that it's a Cop who doesn't even need to claim. Hell, it's an omni-Cop if it can detect people's roles too. So why claim, based on something that can easily be explained as a coincidence, when there is no more Doctor to protect you?

I don't know why you're all so quick to buy this. What if Wedge isn't scum but isn't telling the truth either...? ;) Regardless, we don't have enough information to work on to make the judgment call here. I'm not for lynching him, but I'm not going to swallow this roleclaim just like that either.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Quina;3166233']Hey Kain
use your brain
from Wedgie's claim
what would he gain?

Credibility, or so it would probably seem to him. Any real investigator would never out himself like that, especially on day 2. And I'm more likely to believe Serah than the crazy guy roleclaiming on day 2.

However, I've seen this plenty of times in newbie players playing mafia goons and the lack of experience, plus lack of direction causes them to do something this stupid. The only redeeming thing about it is that usually even the newbies aren't THAT stupid. But I'll keep my vote on him until I see something more scummy.

And congratulations, you're on my list now. I'll keep an eye (and spear) on you.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 12:26 PM
How does one get onto your list, Kain? And what sort of benefits are there?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 01:11 PM
Health care, dental, 4 days off a month and a spear induced blood enema every day.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Noctis;3166237']Well of course it would be you.

Also in regards to Wedge's claim... what does Wedge have to gain if he is town or mafia? What was the actual point in it? As far as I understand it's this: Serah receives a report on Laguna, Laguna dies, Serah is scum. Or, and here's a wacky tobacky thought... coincidence? You'd at least try to gather more evidence and have a report on Serah sent to somebody tonight if you felt that way before exposing what is potentially a ridiculously powerful role. I mean, the whole point of this role is that it's a Cop who doesn't even need to claim. Hell, it's an omni-Cop if it can detect people's roles too. So why claim, based on something that can easily be explained as a coincidence, when there is no more Doctor to protect you?

I don't know why you're all so quick to buy this. What if Wedge isn't scum but isn't telling the truth either...? ;) Regardless, we don't have enough information to work on to make the judgment call here. I'm not for lynching him, but I'm not going to swallow this roleclaim just like that either.

Noctis, I am for believing it because if he is mafia, he now needs to make up a report, every. night. There is no way he is going to be able to keep that up.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah, no, he couldn't. You're not allowed to PM anyone in a mafia game. So unless it was in his role he wouldn't be able to send anything.

And even if it was his role, what kind of idiot jumps to the conclusions he did? And so openly? Such reports are not given in the night phase, but when the day has started again, so the mafia could never use a report like that on night one.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Kain;3166265']Yeah, no, he couldn't. You're not allowed to PM anyone in a mafia game. So unless it was in his role he wouldn't be able to send anything.

And even if it was his role, what kind of idiot jumps to the conclusions he did? And so openly? Such reports are not given in the night phase, but when the day has started again, so the mafia could never use a report like that on night one.

You are not understanding what I've said. If he's lying and is mafia he'll have to think each night, "Who am I going to say I investigated? And to who?" Then publicly announce that he investigated x and gave it to y. Then it'll be reveal that person didn't get a PM. If he's mafia, he made a roleclaim that will get him lynched eventually so I see no reason to jump on killing him today.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Serah;3166262']
Noctis, I am for believing it because if he is mafia, he now needs to make up a report, every. night. There is no way he is going to be able to keep that up.Yes, that is what he will need to do. Except he hasn't done that yet, has he? We've only had one night's report. Don't be so hasty to jump ahead and let's take tomorrow's report as it comes.

Also, I never said he was mafia. :greenie:

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 02:11 PM
And I never said I'm jumping ahead but there is certainly no reason to lynch him now when he could be very, very obvious later :greenie:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 02:14 PM
Noctis;3166237']I'm not for lynching him:flirt:

You're thinking in terms of "Why would a mafia do this? This makes no sense." and you're right. But ask another question. "Why would a town do this?"

Incompetence? Or something a little... grey? Mindfuck mafia. Haho. Bollocks to Wedge and bollocks to his reports. I've got a train to catch.

To Blanksville.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Ain't no getting off this train we're on. Although I'd love to hear what's fueling the fire.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 02:26 PM
I suppose there a 50/50 chance Wedge isn't scum. I acknowledge the arguments. But as Noctis said, it can be both ways. And seeing as, right now, I have no one else that I think could be scum, I'm going to keep my vote where it is. However, it's a fair chance I will switch it to someone else when I've had a chance to more thouroughly analyze the comments.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 02:29 PM
It could be both ways. Or, and this is what I want it to be, it could be Option C.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Hello! Guys! Frogs! And stuff.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Quina;3166276']Hello! Guys! Frogs! And stuff.

Stuff? What stuff? Scum stuff? Goon stuff?

:P

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Quina;3166276']Hello! Guys! Frogs! And stuff.I've got a riddle for you.

What's dead, dead and dead all over?

[M] Colette
11-17-2012, 03:15 PM
I just read through this entire thread, more or less. Can't remember--was Wedge being voted for a lot that caused him to role claim? It seems a bit ridiculous for him to go out on a limb like that, otherwise. But the story he weaves, who knows?

I know it's sort of late in the game, but Rydia's "Oh, Cid is the cop" because of the most absolutely obscure comment ever, about returning later to see if anything interesting had happened...it seems like Rydia is the most vocal person about everyone else, but has never once spoken about herself.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-17-2012, 03:36 PM
Sleeping and doing stuff after I wake up, accused of being inactive. Never change, mafia. :love:

But, since I have been away stuff certainly has taken off. But to touch on things I thought whilst reading through - I realise that much of this has already been said but we all like to pretend our opinions are more important than the same opinions that have been posted already. :p

Yuffie - pushing for votes at the start of the day is a bit hasty, as has been said. I don't think there's anything wrong with choosing not to vote until you have reason to - not to say that there should be no voting, because that is obviously a dumb move for us to make. I'm not feeling anything too scummy from you, but the entire thing has me feeling a bit wary.

Wedge/Serah debacle - The entire thing has me feeling a bit confused. I don't think either of them are lying, but I don't understand why the claim was made at all. I am fairly suspicious of the entire debacle. However I am leaning more towards a silly gut reaction from Wedge along with some unfortunate circumstances. But, time will tell how true his words were.

Now that the big things are over, little bits that I've picked up on.

Refia - she is around the thread a lot and she's paying enough attention to post vote tallies every now and again. However, we haven't heard very much from her at all regarding... anything. Enough posting to appear active, but not really posting substance. Her voting is also fairly erratic, as has been pointed out by Quina (damn my sleeping, all my ideas are stolen before I can even have them :p). Basically, I'd like to hear more from her.
Same with Quistis, actually. A lot of posting, not very much substance. Just want to hear more from the people who are hovering around the thread. It's a suspicious play, people who give the air of activity.

And then there's the rest of the people who haven't posted today yet. Still got some time, guys! These are my thoughts so far (I think that's them all, at least xD), if anything else comes to mind I shall post away! I will also endeavour to keep up with the thread and not fall into that "air of activity" I mentioned before.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2012, 03:37 PM
QUOTE='[M] Serah;3166149']Accounts in Play
[M] Noctis
[M] Wedge - I believe his roleclaim for now
[M] Biggs
[M] Leon
[M] Leila
[M] Refia
[M] Luneth
[M] Rydia
[M] Kain
[M] Faris
[M] Galuf
[M] Relm
[M] Setzer
[M] Yuffie
[M] Cid
[M] Laguna - Murdered, Night 1 - Doctor
[M] Quistis
[M] Quina
[M] Blank
[M] Wakka
[M] Rikku
[M] Penelo
[M] Balthier
[M] Serah - Me
[M] Sazh - Lynched, Day 1 - Day Vigilante

So that leaves me 21 players to examine.

There are plenty lying low:

Galuf
Balthier
Penelo
Quina
Setzer
Cid
Luneth
Liela

But we have some info to go off of now, unlike day one. So I'll turn away from inactives now, meaning I have 13 players to look at.
[/QUOTE]

For good reason this day. Look at all the accusations being thrown around. All you have to do is cough in the wrong direction then suddenly your head is on the chopping block.

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 03:49 PM
Good morning. We're decorating for Christmas so I wont be as active today.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 04:14 PM
The way I see it we can have two lines of investigation OR we can focus on one line and shut it down. One involves letting both Serah and Wedge live so we can see how these Wedge Reports play out, while we look at our current suspects, and the other is to kill them now and make sure they both aren't scum. I'm in favor of letting this drama play out.

I don't know why Serah did or did not get a report, but I do not think this means we need to immediately kill Wedge. What Serah is right about is that now every morning someone is expected to have a Wedge Report. A few things may happen, but here are three general outlines.
1. Wedge lives. Someone claims a Wedge Report.
2. Wedge dies. Someone claims a Wedge Report
3. Wedge lives. No one claims a Wedge Report.

What we figure out here is that if:
1 is true then Wedge may confirm to whom he gave a Report to. Whether you trust that person is by how much you should trust Wedge. Both could be scum.
2 is true then we get a confirm on his role and we get a Wedge Report. Despite being town, he may have sent his Report to the wrong person.
3 is true then Wedge probably is town and has been roleblocked OR is dirty mafia and is playing this route.

What I do sincerely know is that now we have to get daily reports, then we get a list of names. Whether it be the person investigated or the person receiving, we get a name. I want those names.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Kain;3166231']
Noctis;3166028']
Leon;3166025']
Noctis;3166012']:monocle:

If they didn't pick Psy, are you saying, Psy is... is...

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!Quick let's lynch him!

I would, I so want to type in that name.. but first:

Wedge;3166058']What?!?! Laguna is dead?!?! You have some explaining to do now, don't you, Serah! You think I'm going to sit idly by when the doctor comes up dead after you received a special investigative report!?!?! I was willing to blow myself up to protect the world from Shinra, and I'm willing to risk my life on the line to expose you! What have you to say for yourself, Mafia scum!!!

Wedge;3166058']##Vote: Serah

Wow.. that just reeks of scum. This came out of nowhere.

And seriously? You are either the WORST investigator ever, or a stupid mafia scapegoat, or both.

Yes... both.

##unvote

##vote: Wedge

NO FUCKING EDITING

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Yuffie, you've currently voted for Blank. Why?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-17-2012, 04:36 PM
It's confoundedly early on a Saturday morning and I have an appointment to go to. Wasn't planning on keeping my vote on Leila. Got about 15 mins, thinking of who to vote for, and if I'm alive tomorrow whoever suspects me can fill me in on why. Also why are so many people still focused on Wedge? It seems useless for today.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Yuffie;3166299']

NO smurfING EDITING

I do what I want. And not that it mattered, but the quotes were double and all messed up, they still are a little. I have no idea why, but I blame firefox. Stupid secondary browser for mafia.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Stiltzkin;3165475']Final Vote Count

[M] Sazh (5) - Kain, Quistis, Refia, Rydia, SELFVOTE
[M] Quina (4) - Quistis, Refia, Penelo, Serah, Setzer, Leila, SELFVOTE
[M] Galuf (4) - Wakka, Serah, Blank, Laguna
[M] Biggs (3) - Kain, Galuf, Cid, Laguna, Serah, Serah, SELFVOTE
[M] Relm (1) - Faris, Laguna
[M] Sezter (1) - Rikku, Yuffie, Laguna
[M] Cid (1) - Wedge, Laguna
[M] Serah (1) - Noctis
[M] Wakka (1) - Relm
[M] Rikku (0) - Rydia, Setzer, Refia, Laguna
[M] Yuffie (0) - Quistis
[M] Quistis (0) - Laguna
[M] Noctis (0) - Serah
[M] Laguna (0) - YuffieLooking at people who voted for Galuf. Galuf voted so wasn't endangered as much as Quina and Sazh, so can be viewed as likelier to be scum. He would thus be the "safe" band wagon to be on and there's three names other than our dead friend on it.

I was just working backwards from Laguna's name so I like that Wakka already seems not thrilled with me, and I believe that we already have a line on you that will resolve itself. Blank is and was always pressure and I've liked seeing that people have mention they've voted because of where my vote stands. It makes you wonder.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 04:40 PM
Kain;3166314']
Yuffie;3166299']

NO smurfING EDITING

I do what I want. And not that it mattered, but the quotes were double and all messed up, they still are a little. I have no idea why, but I blame firefox. Stupid secondary browser for mafia.
Wait for a mod to clear things up. I don't care your reasoning because even if you feed me a line, I can't know how true it is and I don't want to see anyone modkilled (well sort of but not really).

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Yuffie;3166317']Wait for a mod to clear things up. I don't care your reasoning because even if you feed me a line, I can't know how true it is and I don't want to see anyone modkilled (well sort of but not really).

Dear lord, what kind of nazi mafia games did you play? I have to do it nearly every time because otherwise it automatically sets my text color to grey for some reason. However, if you take long enough to do that it says edited, such as when the quotes get all messed up and you have to fix it.

But whatever, I'm not going to wait for a mod every time because Jiro is on a waaay different GMT clock than we are. Deal with it. If Stiltzkin says I can't, then I won't. It's not like I edited things I sad 4 hours ago, merely minutes after I posted.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-17-2012, 04:48 PM
I voted for Galuf because he seems sketch. It confounds (my word of the day xD) me that you would assume Galuf isn't scum just because he was in the top 3. For anyone who thinks I bandwagoned Serah, I hit the reply button before I even saw that post.

Kain, no editing is a rule, I already got told off for that :p

You all seem super sketchy but I'm going to go for Refia today. Sorry, darling :( But I don't recall any substantial posts from you for the amount of time present. I asked you about it a whole lot of pages back but didn't get a reply.

##unvote
##vote: Refia

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm back, and I want to talk a little about the Wedge/Serah debacle. As we know, Wedge, being the numbskull that he is, earlier accused Serah of being the cause of Laguna's death, as it was Serah that he sent out a report to for his investigation on Laguna. Serah may, or may not, have received the report, claims to have not received such a report. However, this may mean that one or both of them are telling the truth. Watching this, we have really no idea who is being truthful in this, so we should take both of their words with a lick of salt ingrained.

With that out of the way, I also want to talk a bit about our good misguided friend, Rydia. Her "brainstorms" as she calls them, don't make any sense, not one bit at all. The nonsense that spouts from her mouth scream that she's been listening to those voices in her head, and the voices sincerely don't make any clear sense. It could mean that she's just talking to distract town from the real issues.

As much as I would like to keep my vote on Yuffie for her insistance to vote without putting much thought, I'll go let my vote on her go and place it on Rydia. She can't rely on her brainstorm to get us through this alone. We have to collect all the information provided by what has happened, not through something that might have happened in that spacy head of hers.

##Unvote: Yuffie
##Vote: Rydia

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Ha ha no, Galuf is more sketchy than Quina because he was only ranked third and would have been tied with Sazh otherwise. Granted Galuf placed his vote years early but what was to stop Wakka, Serah (already had changed her vote a few times), or you from skipping out if the going got tough?

That's taking it a little too extreme but you get it yeah?

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 04:59 PM
##vote: Faris

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Yuffie;3166325']Ha ha no, Galuf is more sketchy than Quina because he was only ranked third and would have been tied with Sazh otherwise. Granted Galuf placed his vote years early but what was to stop Wakka, Serah (already had changed her vote a few times), or you from skipping out if the going got tough?

That's taking it a little too extreme but you get it yeah?

Yeah, to be honest with you. I've been watching Galuf since day 1, or rather last night. He has been rather suspiciously silent ever since he showed up on day 1. I'm not sure what to actually think of him. I've had my watch on him since then.

You hear that old man? I've got my eyes on you! :glare:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Serah;3166327']##vote: Faris

And do you have a reason for your vote, Serah?

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Faris;3166324']I'm back, and I want to talk a little about the Wedge/Serah debacle. As we know, Wedge, being the numbskull that he is, earlier accused Serah of being the cause of Laguna's death, as it was Serah that he sent out a report to for his investigation on Laguna. Serah may, or may not, have received the report, claims to have not received such a report. However, this may mean that one or both of them are telling the truth. Watching this, we have really no idea who is being truthful in this, so we should take both of their words with a lick of salt ingrained.

Spreading deceit. Disregarding both me and Wedge because of a single roleclaim is bad.

With that out of the way, I also want to talk a bit about our good misguided friend, Rydia. Her "brainstorms" as she calls them, don't make any sense, not one bit at all. The nonsense that spouts from her mouth scream that she's been listening to those voices in her head, and the voices sincerely don't make any clear sense. It could mean that she's just talking to distract town from the real issues.

More likely scenario is, Rydia is bad at mafia (sorry babe). Voting for her because she's dumb is just a way to get by.

As much as I would like to keep my vote on Yuffie for her insistance to vote without putting much thought,

"Yuffie is trying to make us vote! The most important thing for a town to analyze. LYNCH HER." ...uhhhhh....

I'll go let my vote on her go and place it on Rydia. She can't rely on her brainstorm to get us through this alone. We have to collect all the information provided by what has happened, not through something that might have happened in that spacy head of hers.

Nothing stops us from collecting that info and hoping Rydia can smarten up. Killing bad players because they are bad has never worked out and often just been a mafia excuse to vote.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Kain;3166253']However, I've seen this plenty of times in newbie players playing mafia goons and the lack of experience, plus lack of direction causes them to do something this stupid. The only redeeming thing about it is that usually even the newbies aren't THAT stupid. But I'll keep my vote on him until I see something more scummy.
I think it is much more likely that a new player would make a mistake to reveal his true role too early than to make a false claim so early. Esepcially with a role such as this which is not typical role.

There is not much to do about it now. The role is out there and he has nothing to lose but to share his night action choices from here on out.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm still confused on why Blank was targeted. Is it cause he voted galuf? Would someone explain. I'm a bit lost. I've looked back and I still don't see it.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Serah;3166332']
Faris;3166324']I'm back, and I want to talk a little about the Wedge/Serah debacle. As we know, Wedge, being the numbskull that he is, earlier accused Serah of being the cause of Laguna's death, as it was Serah that he sent out a report to for his investigation on Laguna. Serah may, or may not, have received the report, claims to have not received such a report. However, this may mean that one or both of them are telling the truth. Watching this, we have really no idea who is being truthful in this, so we should take both of their words with a lick of salt ingrained.

Spreading deceit. Disregarding both me and Wedge because of a single roleclaim is bad.

I wasn't disregarding either of you. I'm just saying that we should be careful about this and not make the wrong decision. It's very possible both of you are not scum and this is just something Wedge should have never brought up in the first place.

More likely scenario is, Rydia is bad at mafia (sorry babe). Voting for her because she's dumb is just a way to get by.

As much as I would like to keep my vote on Yuffie for her insistance to vote without putting much thought,

"Yuffie is trying to make us vote! The most important thing for a town to analyze. LYNCH HER." ...uhhhhh....

I'll go let my vote on her go and place it on Rydia. She can't rely on her brainstorm to get us through this alone. We have to collect all the information provided by what has happened, not through something that might have happened in that spacy head of hers.

Nothing stops us from collecting that info and hoping Rydia can smarten up. Killing bad players because they are bad has never worked out and often just been a mafia excuse to vote.

Again, I'm afraid I'll have to agree. However, I don't really think Rydia's an awful player. It's that she can't phrase herslef correctly and the words that come out don't make much sense because of all that brainstorming. could be that she might be trying to put down everything suggested to her and make town confused. Who knows.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Faris who did you vote for? I forget and can not make two clicks to go check.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Just changed it to Rydia, Quina.

I'd drop it, but I'm not entirely convinced to do so.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 05:34 PM
You take no stance Faris, only "it could be this, but it could be that" you're the definition of sitting fence. Enjoy my vote cause I ain't movin' it :greenie:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2012, 05:38 PM
Serah;3166340']You take no stance Faris, only "it could be this, but it could be that" you're the definition of sitting fence. Enjoy my vote cause I ain't movin' it :greenie:

You want my stance?

You and Wedge are innocent from my point of view. Wedge is also a nincampoop. Determining about this report to you is a waste of time, but we don't know whether its been sent to you or not because you claim to not have received it, nor is anyone saying they have received it.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Faris;3166339']Just changed it to Rydia, Quina.

I'd drop it, but I'm not entirely convinced to do so.
If you were to be convinced, who would you vote for instead? Voting is the name of the game. It got to be on some body!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2012, 05:49 PM
Galuf.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 05:51 PM
Now that's a name I haven't heard since...

Why Galuf? Where is Galuf? Who is Galuf? What is Galuf?

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 06:01 PM
I'm confused by this set of statements. Who would you rather be voting for Faris? Galuf or Rydia?

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Balthier;3166334']I'm still confused on why Blank was targeted. Is it cause he voted galuf? Would someone explain. I'm a bit lost. I've looked back and I still don't see it.
The idea was that the mafia spread their votes on Day 1. One of the person who voted Galuf ended up town, leaving a 1 in 3 chance of finding mafia instead of 1 in 4. Blank also made an interesting post which I leave to the player to discover. It is still too early to do my aHA! reveal post which we all love.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2012, 06:06 PM
He's been a suspiciously silent, senile old man since his initial appearance on day 1... I tracked him down last night.

I do not know what he did, but I know he had targeted Quistis. I haven't mentioned it because nothing had happened to her today. Now that I think about it, it would be better to vote someone who hasn't said much and might be a much bigger threat than someone like Rydia.

##Unvote: Rydia
##Vote: Galuf

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-17-2012, 06:07 PM
I know you all think this role of mine is some unique, awesome role that's great but I don't really agree with that. I don't get to see the results of the investigation and I don't know for sure what the alignment is of the person I'm sending the report to is either. Finding out the a power role is taken out of the game after I sent a report on him to God knows where (apparently) makes it feel less like an awesome gift and more like a landmine. You are probably all right and I'm a an awful Mafia player, I'm OK with that, but my plan was to expose myself and draw attention away from whoever the real cop might be, at least that player can see his (her) own damn investigation results. I mean, it's random guys, I pick someone and then pick someone else and if I pick wrong well then that really sucks, doesn't it!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Faris did you just... roleclaim? It's day 2 people! Goodness! This day two has so much hot sweaty action. Role claims on day 2.... back in... my day...

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm still not entirely sure who to go after, but something about Wedge's claim still bothers me. Mostly the fact that he was claiming Serah killed Laguna because of Wedge's report, I just don't get what he's trying to say by that. I would vote Wedge, but I think if he's a townie with a powerful role, then mafia would ice him tonight. If he's mafia we could figure it out soon because his role is an easy one to determine the truth from based on if people come out and receive reports.

So if he's town, mafia will kill him, if he's mafia he'll slip up fast. Either way lynching him today seems like a waste. I say we focus down someone else.

Rydia still strikes me as just someone who had a bad idea and went with it. Not enough for me to think she was mafia yet.

Quina came out of no where and seems like he just wants to put pressure on me, and all because I pointed out how ugly Quina is!!!

Yuffie seemed popular today, but she didn't strike me as scummy, just someone trying to get votes out there, which could or could not be a scummy tactic. Quistis' attempt to call that out and call it bandwagoning is the scummiest thing I've probably seen today. Tossing out votes early is never bad unless your trying to build up a band wagon, but 2 or 3 votes never kills anyone.

So for right now,

##Unvote: Wakka
##Vote: Quistis

Unless someone makes a more compelling argument to this fair maiden. :flirt:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 06:13 PM
i'm roleclaiming too

i'm the POOP BUTT FART

my role is to make very bad roleclaims for no apparent reason

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Balthier;3166354']Faris did you just... roleclaim? It's day 2 people! Goodness! This day two has so much hot sweaty action. Role claims on day 2.... back in... my day...

Oh yeah, Balthier bro. It ain't a game if roleclaiming ain't part of it.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 06:16 PM
When I said Galuf was more sketchy than Quina, I did not mean he was more sketchy than everyone else, so I am surprised by this move.

I almost wish we didn't know these things. First, Faris has claimed some sort of tracking role. Second, Galuf has some kind of night action role. So now instead of just Wedge and Serah to target, we have to consider Faris and Galuf possible night kills and wonder if that affects our day voting.

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 06:17 PM
Oh god, more roleclaiming.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 06:17 PM
Noctis;3166357']i'm roleclaiming too

i'm the POOP BUTT FART

my role is to make very bad roleclaims for no apparent reason
You seem to get that role every game.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2012, 06:19 PM
What do the votes look like so far?

[M] Anise
BTW eating lunch, so I'll be back for a little while.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
Stop. Claiming. Rolls. You aren't helping anyone.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Kain;3166364']Stop. Claiming. Rolls. You aren't helping anyone.

I shall claim this roll!

http://www.displayfakefoods.com/store/pc/catalog/400_BREAD%20SANDWICH%20ROLL.jpg

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Everyone rolecall!

Not that any of us have to believe the rolecalls. They could be doing that to cover their ass or divert attention. BELIEVE NO ONE :stare:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Faris;3166358']
Balthier;3166354']Faris did you just... roleclaim? It's day 2 people! Goodness! This day two has so much hot sweaty action. Role claims on day 2.... back in... my day...

Oh yeah, Balthier bro. It ain't a game if roleclaiming ain't part of it.
But on day 2? When there wasn't too much pressure on you. There was no need, even as you said, to role claim. It just seems as if you're trying to give yourself some validity. I mean, I see that serah, noctis, and quina voted you and with those three guys, I can understand how that'd make you nervous. But what was the goal of announcing you could track on day 2 in a 25 man game which will most likely last quite a few days? Just a bit early don't you think? I get maybe on the 5th day or something when you have some more evidence to bring forth but day 2? After only one night phase? That puts you in an unnecessary line of fire...

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Faris;3166351']He's been a suspiciously silent, senile old man since his initial appearance on day 1... I tracked him down last night.

I do not know what he did, but I know he had targeted Quistis. I haven't mentioned it because nothing had happened to her today. Now that I think about it, it would be better to vote someone who hasn't said much and might be a much bigger threat than someone like Rydia.

##Unvote: Rydia
##Vote: Galuf
Well the ball is in Galuf's court now. Convenient that you trakced a person who is not around to answer for him self. We will have to see what Galuf did to that Ace Quisty!

You were my number 1 Faris but it is time to move on to number 2.

Speaking of which I have explosive diarrhea right now so I will brb.

##Unvote: Faris
##Vote: Refia

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Well, I guess we really won't know for sure who the mafia will whack. I mean, already 2 cop-like roleclaims. By the end of the day we'll have 6. You guys are really making it easy on them, and seeing as Psy is ALWAYS in the mafia for some reason, we really don't need to make it easy on them.

Going through all the posts now. Analysis soon.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Let us not forget that in a mindsmurf game, nothing is what it seems. A mafia can have a tracker just as easily as a town. But it is foolish to vote out those who role claim on day 2 since their fate is set and they must continue this charade for the remiander of their days. A difficult thing for a mafia to do, if you ask me (which every one of you did thank you so much). We will get these liars in the end.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Kain;3166369']Psy is ALWAYS in the mafia for some reasonTwice. Out of 20 or so games. :greenie:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Noctis;3166371']
Kain;3166369']Psy is ALWAYS in the mafia for some reasonTwice. Out of 20 or so games. :greenie:

That's every single time don't ya know?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 06:33 PM
TWICE IN FIVE YEARS

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Thank you for that informative post that is very relevant to this game, Nonstick.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Quina;3166374']Thank you for that informative post that is very relevant to this game, Nonstick.Get dead. Again.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Leila;3166366']Everyone rolecall!

Come to think of it, assigning everyone a key role would be a good way to mindsmurf for the first few days; every time a townie dies, we'd be kicking ourselves for losing a key role.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 06:43 PM
I don't know where the tally is, but seeing as I don't want conversation stifled, we're going to be drastic.

##UNVOTE: Blank
##VOTE: Refia

I think that was the limit to what I was going to get out of Blank without support. I think there's a limit to what Quina can get too unless a few people pitch in.

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 06:45 PM
#unvote: yuffie.

Pointless vote is pointless.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Once I see the tally, I'll review and make my final decision.

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 06:56 PM
How much time left?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 06:59 PM
Rydia - Against inactives on day 1 (which makes no sense, the odds are against you in randomly finding mafia), vote on Cid that made no sense, overanalyzed. Either a role information or something is wrong.

Yuffie - Can't get a grip on her. Weird girl, but mostly harmless, I think.

Leila - wtf vote, but otherwise meh.

Quistis - Unhelpful but did not post enough to get a vibe on her. But it's leaning to bad, but no idea, really.

Faris - Inconsistent, reacts strongly and defensively. The roleclaim was just stupid. Really? Wedge's idiocy wasn't enough?

Noctis - Psy, he always acts like that. I'll leave him open to day 3 or 4.

Leon - Meh, no vibe.

Refia - Why Penelo (there are more inactive people)? You have a weird voting habit, but meh, not much else.

Relm - She's okay, I think. Doesn't really stand out much, but posts enough.

Wedge - WTF moment. What are you doing, you stupid stupid newbie. Still think 50/50 shot he's a mafia, but same amount he's just very bad at this game. We'll know tomorrow.

Serah - I think she's town. Don't ask me why, but I get that vibe. Some weird votes, some well-thought out. She's rational, which seems to be rare in this game. Also, she's hot.

Quina - Either a very protective townie, or a very protective mafia. No idea which, but I will find out when Wedge dies.

Wakka - Too much into his character. But I get a scum vibe from him, too many guesses that came out of nowhere and only a mafia would even think of.

Looking at who else votes against Wedge, and looking through all the posts, I think I'm gonna go for either Faris, Quina or Wakka.

Hmm, Wakka. By a little. He doesn't say much, but the times he does say things I don't trust he just thought of it.

##unvote

##vote: Wakka wakka!

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Three hours at least.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Kain;3166386']Leila - wtf vote, but otherwise meh.

I have voted. Right now everyone else who shared my vote has changed it and I probably shouldn't base my vote on "He voted for me so I'll vote for him" :greenie: I'd rather have my vote count for something than be useless.

[M] Dee
11-17-2012, 07:09 PM
I figure I should vote.

##Vote: Yuffie:

You're a bit too crazy for what I'm comfortable with, and your attempts to get people to vote for any reason at all is dangerous and more than a little suspicious.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Faris' role claim is definitely something. I got some weird vibes about Faris earlier, namely with Serah pointing stuff out, but with the role claim I'm not sure what to think. It would be rather silly for the mafia to make a role claim (unless as someone said they had a tracker character too) so early in the game.

Kain;3166386']Wakka - Too much into his character. But I get a scum vibe from him, too many guesses that came out of nowhere and only a mafia would even think of.

Like what exactly?

Also people are voting little ole me? T_T

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 07:11 PM
DAY 2

yuffie
##VOTE: blank

refia

noctis

blank
##VOTE: yuffie

kain
##VOTE: galuf

leila

refia
##UNVOTE: blank

leila
##UNVOTE: yuffie

refia
##VOTE: penelo

blank

blank
##VOTE: leila

rydia
##VOTE: cid

leila

leon
##VOTE: rydia

noctis

noctis
##VOTE: faris

wakka

wedge
##VOTE: serah

serah

ryda
##UNVOTE: cid

rydia
##VOTE: wedge

refia
##UNVOTE: penelo

refia
##VOTE: wakka

rydia
##UNVOTE: wedge

rydia

serah
##UNVOTE: rydia

serah
##VOTE: wakka

serah
##UNVOTE: wakka

quina

kain
##UNVOTE: galuf

kain
##VOTE: wedge

blank
##UNVOTE: leila

blank
##VOTE: refia

faris

faris

serah

faris
##UNVOTE: rydia

faris

refia
##UNVOTE: wakka

refia
##VOTE: quistis

quina
##UNVOTE: faris

quina

yuffie

yuffie

quistis

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Posting the votes is great, Yuppie, but some analysis would be greater.

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Refia;3166391']Faris' role claim is definitely something. I got some weird vibes about Faris earlier, namely with Serah pointing stuff out, but with the role claim I'm not sure what to think. It would be rather silly for the mafia to make a role claim (unless as someone said they had a tracker character too) so early in the game.

Kain;3166386']Wakka - Too much into his character. But I get a scum vibe from him, too many guesses that came out of nowhere and only a mafia would even think of.

Like what exactly?

Also people are voting little ole me? T_T

I remember thinking earlier that your vote seemed like a bandwagon.

Thanks for the vote of confidence kain. :(
Anyways, I don't want to self vote, so I suppose I should choose one of you.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Quistis;3166390']your attempts to get people to vote for any reason at all is dangerous and more than a little suspicious.

Elucidate.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Quistis;3166390']I figure I should vote.

##Vote: Yuffie:

You're a bit too crazy for what I'm comfortable with, and your attempts to get people to vote for any reason at all is dangerous and more than a little suspicious.

You seem to have a thing against voting Quistis. What's wrong to tossing out some votes early on to get people talking? Isn't it better then not voting till the last minute and trying to infer based on the spam posts we get? You get to see voting trends and make people have to defend their votes and determine is their scum votes or spam votes, or there's something backing it up.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Er I may have screwed up on my thing. Don't take it as gospel. :/

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Wakka;3166394']

Which vote exactly? I don't think I voted anyone as part of a band wagon, I think I've been a bit consistent being the first/second vote on anyone.

Also some elaboration if required about what Kain thought of your guesses, you did jump at the idea of a bus driver really fast. Why is that?

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Refia;3166400']
Wakka;3166394']

Which vote exactly? I don't think I voted anyone as part of a band wagon, I think I've been a bit consistent being the first/second vote on anyone.

Also some elaboration if required about what Kain thought of your guesses, you did jump at the idea of a bus driver really fast. Why is that?
I've played a lot of mafia, and every time something goes wacky or missing, it seems to be a bus driver. Go with what you know best, right?

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Yuffie;3166397']Er I may have screwed up on my thing. Don't take it as gospel. :/Found my mistake. Faris voted for me between Leila voting Blank and Leon voting Rydia. I didn't mean to mislead.

Refia should be in the lead at 3, Faris, Galuf, and I tied at 2nd with 2, and I just hate counting. This is why I never became a clerk.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Kain;3166386']Noctis - Psy, he always acts like that. I'll leave him open to day 3 or 4.
And then what? :greenie:

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Yuffie;3166405']
Yuffie;3166397']Er I may have screwed up on my thing. Don't take it as gospel. :/Found my mistake. Faris voted for me between Leila voting Blank and Leon voting Rydia. I didn't mean to mislead.

Refia should be in the lead at 3, Faris, Galuf, and I tied at 2nd with 2, and I just hate counting. This is why I never became a clerk.

I unvoted you, so I think I have 2 votes on me also with self vote because I can't decide.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Refia;3166391']Faris' role claim is definitely something. I got some weird vibes about Faris earlier, namely with Serah pointing stuff out, but with the role claim I'm not sure what to think. It would be rather silly for the mafia to make a role claim (unless as someone said they had a tracker character too) so early in the game.
Refia;3166391']

Like what exactly?

This mostly:

Wakka;3166078']
Wedge;3166077']I didn't sent the message, I did an investigation and chose Serah to receive the investigation.
Wakka;3166078']

Sounds like we have someone who can switch actions.
A bus driver or something.

It makes sense. And probably explains Wedge and Serah, but where did that come from? He doesn't seem like a veteran mafia player who has seen it all, like Psy, and if he analyzed it that much why does he only give one line posts?

Inconsistent. And I don't really have a better one to vote for right now. Don't want to axe wedge if the mafia will do it anyway. Maybe if the vote comes up between Faris and someone I think is townie I'll switch to Faris.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 07:29 PM
Also, this is what I mean by messed quotes. They were in grey a moment ago as well.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Corrected voting pattern (accurate since my last post):

DAY 2

yuffie
##VOTE: blank 1

refia
##VOTE: blank 2

noctis
##VOTE: blank 3

blank
##VOTE: yuffie 1

kain
##VOTE: galuf 1

leila
##VOTE: yuffie 2

refia
##UNVOTE: blank 2

leila
##UNVOTE: yuffie 1

refia
##VOTE: penelo 1

blank
##UNVOTE: yuffie 0

blank
##VOTE: leila 1

rydia
##VOTE: cid 1

leila
##VOTE: blank 3

faris
##VOTE: yuffie 1

leon
##VOTE: rydia 1

noctis
##UNVOTE: blank 2

noctis
##VOTE: faris 1

wakka

wedge
##VOTE: serah 1

serah

rydia
##UNVOTE: cid 0

rydia
##VOTE: wedge 1

refia
##UNVOTE: penelo 0

refia
##VOTE: wakka 1

rydia
##UNVOTE: wedge 0

rydia
##VOTE: galuf 2

serah
##UNVOTE: rydia 0

serah
##VOTE: wakka 2

serah
##UNVOTE: wakka 1

quina
##VOTE: faris 2

kain
##UNVOTE: galuf 1

kain
##VOTE: wedge 1

blank
##UNVOTE: leila 0

blank
##VOTE: refia 1

faris
##UNVOTE: yuffie 1

faris

serah
##VOTE: faris 3

faris
##UNVOTE: rydia 0

faris
##VOTE: galuf 2

refia
##UNVOTE: wakka 0

refia
##VOTE: quistis 1

quina
##UNVOTE: faris 2

quina
##VOTE: refia 2

yuffie
##UNVOTE: blank 1

yuffie
##VOTE: refia 3

quistis

No need to open a wall of text unless you want to. Sorry about not spoiler tagging the first one.

My only real observation, Quina, is that people seem to be trading votes on each other. None of them stick. The big one is that despite how we all note Rydia seems scummy, she currently has zero votes.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 07:32 PM
Wakka;3166407']
Yuffie;3166405']

I unvoted you, so I think I have 2 votes on me also with self vote because I can't decide.You are sitting pretty with only your self-vote on yourself.

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Kain;3166409']
Refia;3166391']

Like what exactly?

This mostly:

Wakka;3166078']
Wedge;3166077']I didn't sent the message, I did an investigation and chose Serah to receive the investigation.
Wakka;3166078']

Sounds like we have someone who can switch actions.
A bus driver or something.

It makes sense. And probably explains Wedge and Serah, but where did that come from? He doesn't seem like a veteran mafia player who has seen it all, like Psy, and if he analyzed it that much why does he only give one line posts?

Inconsistent. And I don't really have a better one to vote for right now. Don't want to axe wedge if the mafia will do it anyway. Maybe if the vote comes up between Faris and someone I think is townie I'll switch to Faris.

If you knew who I was it would make a lot more sense. I used to get in trouble in school for writing out long descriptive versions of answers, when short answers were called for, and that got beat into me to where I make my line of thinking as long as short as possible.
The throught process I went through was in my 3 points. However, I admit, I never considered the possibility of a roleblocker.

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Yuffie;3166413']
Wakka;3166407']
Yuffie;3166405']

I unvoted you, so I think I have 2 votes on me also with self vote because I can't decide.You are sitting pretty with only your self-vote on yourself.

My bad.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Wakka;3166407']
Yuffie;3166405']

I unvoted you, so I think I have 2 votes on me also with self vote because I can't decide.Also, I'm an idiot. Thank you.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 07:39 PM
I find it amusing that you all assume that the mafia will do one thing or another. This is the mafia we're taking about, they do what they want, when they want. Saying "the mafia will kill _____" just leads me to be more inclined to believe you know what they'll do.

How do you all know what they'll be doing?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Balthier;3166421']

Experience. Every time someone with a doctor or investigative role claimed it in the game thread, they basically committed suicide. If he wasn't part of the mafia of course. I've seen it at least 4 times over the dozen or so mafia game I've played. But we'll see, because with all the claiming left and right, it can go a lot of ways.

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Kain;3166422']
Balthier;3166421']

Experience. Every time someone with a doctor or investigative role claimed it in the game thread, they basically committed suicide. If he wasn't part of the mafia of course. I've seen it at least 4 times over the dozen or so mafia game I've played. But we'll see, because with all the claiming left and right, it can go a lot of ways.
Basically this.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Another of my bads: Rydia has a vote on her by Leon. Sorry, after I do this tally with the strikeouts, I'm not doing one again.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Balthier;3166421']I find it amusing that you all assume that the mafia will do one thing or another. This is the mafia we're taking about, they do what they want, when they want. Saying "the mafia will kill _____" just leads me to be more inclined to believe you know what they'll do.

Well when people are role claiming out roles that would harm the mafia, it doesn't take a genius to figure out who they will be gunning down at night.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Experience or not, this is "mindsmurf mafia". The roles "claimed" so far was some investigation role, a tracker role and well someone said galuf role claimed too I missed that one though. Claiming to know they will kill those roles just leads one to believe they know more than they are letting on. In a game that is touted as having a lot roles, the mafia most likely can fire into the crowd and kill a power role. Why kill someone when they can just make them dig their own grave/make them look bad? You're acting as if the mafia are playing the game as basic as they can. That or you know more.

Ergo, it's amusing to me.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Refia;3166428']
Well when people are role claiming out roles that would harm the mafia, it doesn't take a genius to figure out who they will be gunning down at night.
If you know who they'll be gunning down each night then doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the game? I didn't know it was that easy to prevent deaths/pinpoint them.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Balthier;3166431']
Refia;3166428']
If you know who they'll be gunning down each night then doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the game? I didn't know it was that easy to prevent deaths/pinpoint them.

Well unless mafia are complete idiots as you seem to be supposing, it would make sense for them to go after investigative power roles right? After all those are the most likely to just find the mafia and be able to call them out instantly right? Why waste bullets shooting an unknown when you can take out a known investigative role.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:00 PM
No no, you see I am supposing the opposite. I'm saying they aren't complete idiots. That assuming they have just black and white tactics such as "OH ROLE CLAIM! Let's kill that guy!" is well amusing to me. Either people are assuming how they'll act OR they KNOW how they'll act.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 08:00 PM
TALLY(oh?)
Blank (1) - Yuffie, Refia, Noctis, Leila
Yuffie (1) - Blank, Leila, Faris, Wakka, Quistis
Galuf (3) - Kain, Rydia, Faris, Selfvote
Penelo (1) - Refia, Selfvote
Leila (0) - Blank
Cid (1) - Rydia, Selfvote
Rydia (1) - Leon, Serah, Faris
Faris (2) - Noctis, Quina, Serah
Serah (1) - Wedge
Wedge (1) - Rydia, Kain
Wakka (1) - Refia, Serah, Selfvote
Refia (3) - Blank, Quina, Yuffie
Quistis (1) - Refia

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Saying "the mafia will do this" just leads me along the thinking of "why do you know they will do this? what do you know that we don't?"

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:03 PM
Hey Balthier who did you vote for? You pop in and out so I hope you will have a vote before you go disappear again. :greenie:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
Balthier;3166436']No no, you see I am supposing the opposite. I'm saying they aren't complete idiots. That assuming they have just black and white tactics such as "OH ROLE CLAIM! Let's kill that guy!" is well amusing to me. Either people are assuming how they'll act OR they KNOW how they'll act.

And I think that's a little silly. When someone calls out that they can find out someones role and expose it, and someone else can track them in the night, it's again, silly to think they WON'T go after such dangerous targets. Who makes a better target? The guy who COULD be potentially dangerous to you? Or the guys who already said they are.

[M] Caprica
Did I say three hours earlier? I mean four hours from now, Turkish.

Since you haven't committed to anything, Balthier, how about you plop down a vote on your biggest suspect? Couldn't hurt much, could it?

I am starting to wonder if one of these floppy voters has a role that makes them suck so much.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Yuppie and I are of one mind. Maybe we are working together... :shifty:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:05 PM
I have yet to vote anyone. There has been some whom have irked my interest but I do not think I should place a vote when I don't fully believe in it.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Hey Refia you are in the lead. What do you think of that? :holmes:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Yuffie;3166437']TALLY(oh?)
Galuf (3) - , Rydia, Faris, Selfvote
Leila (0) - Blank
Serah (1) - Wedge
Wedge (0) - Rydia, Kain
Wakka (2) - Refia, Serah, Selfvote, Kain
Quistis (1) - Refia

Fix'd

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Balthier;3166444']I have yet to vote anyone. There has been some whom have irked my interest but I do not think I should place a vote when I don't fully believe in it.
Can you share those members? I do not have the Libra ability to see into your head.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Vote hopping has never been a practice i've participated in. Whom has irked my interest? I know you'll ask and I guess I probably should present it now that i've come out in the public again.

Faris primarily for that random claim. Serah and Wedge I don't find to be scummy, I think Wedge is a new player and serah seems more town inclined but that could change. Rydia kinda throws a flag up for me but I don't have anything solid on most people.

Because I don't see anyone glaringly "scummy" in my opinion, throwing a vote onto someone would be wrong.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Wanka has also posted a lot without saying a bunch. That is straight out of the mafia handbook. Other than one retracted vote on Yuppie he has not voted either. With only hours to go every vote counts.

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Quina;3166452']Wanka has also posted a lot without saying a bunch. That is straight out of the mafia handbook. Other than one retracted vote on Yuppie he has not voted either. With only hours to go every vote counts.

Ivanna be sure.

It's hard to pick between Refia, Faris, and .... well those are the only two I've really thought about.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Quina;3166446']Hey Refia you are in the lead. What do you think of that? :holmes:

It makes me a sad little maiden to see so many people hate me and are jealous of my beauty. :(

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Balthier;3166451']Because I don't see anyone glaringly "scummy" in my opinion, throwing a vote onto someone would be wrong.
A vote on yourself would be wronger if you want to stay in the game. Because that is where your vote now lies based on the rules bestowed upon us by Mog.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:14 PM
A vote for myself is better than a vote on someone who doesn't deserve it.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Wakka;3166453']Ivanna be sure.

It's hard to pick between Refia, Faris, and .... well those are the only two I've really thought about.
Well let us dig in to that then. Why Refia and Faris? Did you notice Faris had a role claim?

[M] Anise
11-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Yes I did, and it kind of made sense, but I want to hear what Galuf has to say before considering him, as for Refia, it was because I saw a post earlier somewhere that made me think bandwagon city, but I can't find it.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Wakka;3166453']
Quina;3166452']Wanka has also posted a lot without saying a bunch. That is straight out of the mafia handbook. Other than one retracted vote on Yuppie he has not voted either. With only hours to go every vote counts.

Ivanna be sure.

Why are you looking at me? You haven't made any arguments against me yet since I've gotten in the lead you've begun to consider me suspicious. So care to elaborate why I'm up there at the moment on your vote list?

Besides I'm sure I could convince you to not vote me somehow. ;)

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-17-2012, 08:19 PM
I don't have anything solid on Galuf, I only voted him to prompt action, which does not appear to be happening.

I honestly don't have a bloody clue who is mafia now, so I'm going to throw my lot in with those I think least mafia-like.

##Unvote
##Vote: Faris

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Balthier;3166456']A vote for myself is better than a vote on someone who doesn't deserve it.
That came deep from the heart. :( I will take your words to the truth.

##Unvote: Refia
##Vote: Balthier

Better than voting for someone who doesn't deserve it. Thank you for showing me the light my friend. :D

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Rydia;3166461']I don't have anything solid on Galuf, I only voted him to prompt action, which does not appear to be happening.

I honestly don't have a bloody clue who is mafia now, so I'm going to throw my lot in with those I think least mafia-like.

##Unvote
##Vote: Faris

I. Wha-. You ju-. *sigh*.

Why would you ever bandwagon on someone you don't think is mafia?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:22 PM
I'd rather have a few more facts to back up a vote than to assume anything and lynch someone who wasn't worthy of it. It's day two, there have been a few claims and two deaths but nothing has really stood out to me as contradictory or not. I've asked for more details, such as from wedge, but I'm not nearly as active as most of you so I am not around as much. My judgements have been how you all have acted in my absence.

Fair enough Quina. If you find that I am suspicious to warrant a vote so be it. I wont be placing mine until I feel it's necessary or it would help the current discussions.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Balthier, you are suspicious for refusing to vote. Vote-history is the most important thing late game in determining scum. Vote or die. :)

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Holding your vote close to your chest is certainly acceptable. Some mafia greats have employed that strategy to success. But you yourself said that you are a busy pirate and I would hope you did not disappear to your airship before making your vote this day. ;)

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:25 PM
It sure is but pressuring me to vote doesn't make you seem any more innocent than I by voting.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 08:26 PM
TALLY(oh?)
Galuf (3) - Kain, Rydia, Faris, Selfvote
Leila (0) - Blank
Serah (1) - Wedge
Wedge (0) - Rydia, Kain
Wakka (2) - Refia, Serah, Kain, Selfvote
Quistis (1) - Refia

Thanks for pointing that out, Kain.

Not feeling it, Balthier. No point in being a martyr if you don't prove anything.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 08:26 PM
ha ha disregard i suck constables

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 08:27 PM
Balthier;3166472']It sure is but pressuring me to vote doesn't make you seem any more innocent than I by voting.

I don't care about looking innocent. I care about rooting out scum. You haven't told us anything all game, you've been one of those "silent but deadly" mafia farts to be quite honest.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:28 PM
Anddddd this is now become a distraction. Good job.

It's not that I wont vote. It's that I have yet to vote. Let's please move on from this because it's now become the topic of the thread when I'm sure there are more exciting things to discuss.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:29 PM
unless you'd like me to go into it longer about how I have yet to vote because voting early means i'm not scum, or some silly logic.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 08:30 PM
TALLY
Galuf (2) - Kain, Rydia, Faris, Selfvote
Leila (0) - Blank
Faris (3) - Noctis, Quina, Serah, Rydia
Serah (1) - Wedge
Wedge (0) - Rydia, Kain
Refia (2) - Blank, Quina, Yuffie
Quistis (1) - Refia
Balthier (2) - Quina, Selfvote

Did I finally get it?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Rydia;3166461']I don't have anything solid on Galuf, I only voted him to prompt action, which does not appear to be happening.

##Unvote
##Vote: FarisOh don't do that, I think Faris is probably telling the truth. ##unvote: Faris

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:31 PM
Serah;3166470']Balthier, you are suspicious for refusing to vote. Vote-history is the most important thing late game in determining scum. Vote or die. :)
Serah you make some great points so let me use that to switch gears. In the end, the vote history tells the whole story. Everyone will be called to justify their votes under the court of the great Mog. So the scumbags would be the ones not to leave a trail.

My friend Balthazar has not yet voted and my vote is on him now. But there is also Quisty and Peon, who come in, make a simple case for their victim, and then go back to the void. A cerfully planned strategy that gets their voice heard but does not participate in the witch hunt with the rest of us.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 08:34 PM
##unvote: Faris
##vote: Balthier

Why? You are playing a shit scum game Balthier ;)
Said before. "A vote for myself is better for a vote for someone who's wrong?"

That's never true for a townie, a townie knows he or she is town and that is all, a town for his or her own self is the only wrong answer for a town. Voting for someone who wasn't guilty and that being revealed is only bad for scum.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:34 PM
Oh good Nonstick is back which means we will get three more pages of his past mafia gloatings. I will use this time to hit the little Qus room because my diarrhea is positively exploding.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Actually it was

Balthier;3166456']A vote for myself is better than a vote on someone who doesn't deserve it.

Seeing as how I had no votes, having my own vote was not a threat to me. Also, no. Look at you lynch mob type people. If a townie gets unlucky, which happens often, and votes for another townie, they are now a target. So, no it is bad for townie as well.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Is it so bad that I don't want to throw a vote on someone when there is no evidence to back it? Or should I do as you all and toss a vote as soon as someone sneezes?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2012, 08:38 PM
This is quite the nailbiter isn't it?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Alternatively, people often criticize others for throwing a vote on someone without any evidence or lacking evidence. I'm trying to abstain from that nonsense type voting which makes me scummy? Hrmm.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Time can escape us, leading man. Don't let it. Serah's point is a reiteration of what I've said: no point killing yourself unless you got a really strong case to do so. A townsperson needs to vote because that is one of the few things mafia cannot control. I'm not telling you where to vote, but that you need to do it and we'd like you to do it before you bugger off anywhere. I'm not going to point at you to underline this.

If you need evidence, no one can show you red and say have at him champ. We have leads. Look at the leads and try to pursue them. Don't sit on your butt and claim you cannot vote conscientiously. You're doing more harm by not doing jack.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:40 PM
So other than my lack of voting, Serah, Quina, Whom do you suspect and why?

[M] Felix
Balthier;3166487']Actually it was

Seeing as how I had no votes, having my own vote was not a threat to me. Also, no. Look at you lynch mob type people. If a townie gets unlucky, which happens often, and votes for another townie, they are now a target. So, no it is bad for townie as well.

That's not true and you know it. Your goal seems only be to be self-preservation.

Kain, Quistis, Refia, Rydia

Huh, only 1 is being targeted right now and not even very strongly. Your self preservation does not amuse me you don't care if the town makes it through this, if you did you would be trying to help us figure out scum, your lynching will be fore great justice.

[M] Caprica
*point a vote at you

[M] Felix
Reasoning is above you're clearly just trying to survive the days.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
i'm not killing myself. My no vote, was to me, when I had no votes. It is only now when asked why I hadn't vote that I'd be anywhere with "killing myself"

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 08:42 PM
FOR GREAT JUSTICE YOUR BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED!

...you mad bro? :cool:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-17-2012, 08:42 PM
I am bad at this whole posting business. xD

Faris - Another silly roleclaim, eh? It wouldn't be mafia without a handful of claims a day! All we can do with this one is wait for Galuf's rebuttal. It could just be a claim of convenience though, she was under fire at the time of the claim... Time will tell. More than a little bit suspicious, I will admit.

Quistis - What about all these crazy role claims? I can just hardly believe that you have nothing to say about anything else that's happened during today. That the only thing you think is worthy of comment/suspicion occurred 3 pages ago. I do not 100% agree with the VOTE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE SCUM thing that Yuffie was shouting about, but I can understand why she did say this - voting can (and does) generate conversation. I don't get how that is enough to lay down a vote.

Leila - I'd like to hear more from you. We have the vote tally up, you said you would tell us something! :shobon: The only thing I can say about you is that your vote on Blank was at the tail end of the bandwagon, with the excuse of "He voted for me", which is not great. :p You have posted a fair bit today, but have said nothing, with promises of explanations later. This is no good to anyone!

Rydia - I'm not sure if she is scummy or just an overthinking townie or maybe she has something on Cid. Who knows at this point. I personally think it's that middle one and am willing to give the benefit of the doubt for just now.

Wakka - Somewhat suspicious with his claims of bus drivers out of nowhere, but I don't think it is any more crazy than Rydia's Cid-cop theory. However, his posting is a little bit all over the place, and that does worry me. Lots of activity with not much being said.

Not much time left today, eh? I feel that there has been plenty of suspicious behaviour today, but nothing to really cement my thoughts on a vote. I always think the best of people, which is super bad for this game. I should think you all scum until proven otherwise, eh? xD If I had to go with my gut...

##Vote: Leila

If only because of the lack of substance to her posts - everyone else despite how erratic their posts or their voting may be, do add something to the conversation. Essentially a joke vote and... nothing else from our friend Leila here.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 08:43 PM
We are all telling you to vote with clear reasons as to why. If you're not playing a pro-town game, what are you playing? Town is in it for town, not solo self-preservation (but it is nice).

[M] Felix
Faris roleclaimed? Guess I missed that while I skimmed over what I missed *flies away to find it*

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
Balthier;3166489']Is it so bad that I don't want to throw a vote on someone when there is no evidence to back it? Or should I do as you all and toss a vote as soon as someone sneezes?

It is day 2, so what do you expect? There's not much else to go on, the day is close to ending, and so the next best thing is to go after people who seem to be playing long term and setting themselves up for end game. That's about the best we can do now unless someone slips up seriously.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Sticking with how I started the day, by the way.

##vote: Blank

Tried to play it cool when under pressure and kept up good activity, slinked away when heat was off.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Not at you, fluffy serah flufferton. :aimkiss:

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Please consider sticking around, Setzer. Leila ain't a great target to vote-pressure if it's one vote.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Serah;3166504']Faris roleclaimed? Guess I missed that while I skimmed over what I missed *flies away to find it*

Found it, probably true, which is too bad because now mob has more targets. *le sigh*

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Noctis;3166506']Sticking with how I started the day, by the way.

Tried to play it cool when under pressure and kept up good activity, slinked away when heat was off.

That's all you got? I'm so disappointed in you :greenie:. The great and powerful so easily convinced? Unlikely.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Yeah, I'm unlikely to disappear again. :) I was just getting a vote out just in case the time escapes me this evening as it has done all day.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Voting for a someone who could be town isn't preserving the town. Throwing a vote at someone because they looked at me funny isn't preserving the town. THAT is self preservation. I don't want to kill off anyone who MIGHT be scummy, because you all MIGHT be scummy, and a lynch like that of a day vig role or even the doctor role could happen again because this is "mindsmurf". Killing off people with little reasoning would be pro mafia. Not pro preservation.

So, AGAIN, we can continue to discuss how me not voting for anyone willy nilly is a mafia tactic, or we could use the day to look at everything else as well.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 08:49 PM
THEN LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE YOU TOOL. DON'T TELL USE TO DO IT DO IT YOURSELF. OR I WILL BE FORCED TO DESTROY YOU WITH THIS TOWN.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Leave your votes on me if you feel it necessary but can we continue to look at others as well.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Refia;3166505']It is day 2, so what do you expect? There's not much else to go on, the day is close to ending, and so the next best thing is to go after people who seem to be playing long term and setting themselves up for end game. That's about the best we can do now unless someone slips up seriously.What. Every sentence.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Calm down, serah, I thought you were a sweet thing.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Setzer;3166501']

Leila - I'd like to hear more from you. We have the vote tally up, you said you would tell us something! :shobon: The only thing I can say about you is that your vote on Blank was at the tail end of the bandwagon, with the excuse of "He voted for me", which is not great. :p You have posted a fair bit today, but have said nothing, with promises of explanations later. This is no good to anyone!

Not much time left today, eh? I feel that there has been plenty of suspicious behaviour today, but nothing to really cement my thoughts on a vote. I always think the best of people, which is super bad for this game. I should think you all scum until proven otherwise, eh? xD If I had to go with my gut...

If only because of the lack of substance to her posts - everyone else despite how erratic their posts or their voting may be, do add something to the conversation. Essentially a joke vote and... nothing else from our friend Leila here.

Honestly, all I see is a lot of pointless accusations. I stand by my earlier observation of "If anyone coughs in the wrong direction, their head is suddenly on the chopping block". Looks like I coughed the wrong direction for you. There was quite a fuss over rolecalling as well which is something I wouldn't completely discard but would ignore all the same. Why? because it can be used to divert attention from someone else or save themselves no matter what their actual role is.

Even after the votes were posted up votes keep changing like an indecisive person trying to chose between chicken and turkey. This day is so full of wishy-wash claims and accusations that it is really hard to make a solid decision. I'm not going to unvote and end up with a self vote, that's just silly.

I too would have to make a final decision based on my gut instinct but that's just shooting yourself in the foot, imo.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 08:52 PM
Serah;3166510']

That's all you got? I'm so disappointed in you :greenie:. The great and powerful so easily convinced? Unlikely.Haha look at you and your attempt to be me. Cute. Not taking the bait, either.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Refia;3166505']
Balthier;3166489']Is it so bad that I don't want to throw a vote on someone when there is no evidence to back it? Or should I do as you all and toss a vote as soon as someone sneezes?

It is day 2, so what do you expect? There's not much else to go on, the day is close to ending, and so the next best thing is to go after people who seem to be playing long term and setting themselves up for end game. That's about the best we can do now unless someone slips up seriously.
Wait. Isn't everyone in it for the long term? Ya know, not wanting to die/lynch the mafia? So... you go after the people who want to find the mafia?

[M] Dee
Quistis - What about all these crazy role claims? I can just hardly believe that you have nothing to say about anything else that's happened during today. That the only thing you think is worthy of comment/suspicion occurred 3 pages ago. I do not 100% agree with the VOTE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE SCUM thing that Yuffie was shouting about, but I can understand why she did say this - voting can (and does) generate conversation. I don't get how that is enough to lay down a vote.
What do I think about the roleclaims? Well, I think Wedge is just an amateur but I don't doubt his position necessarily. Regarding Galuf and Faris...eh? I'm not so easily sure. I'm still more set off by Yuffie's attempts to push people into voting. It irks me the wrong way, as I should never be pressured into voting anybody and I'm upset that so many people are content with that kind of strategy.

[M] Felix
I shall not calm down until I have rid my town of filth. I have provided thoughts today, you have not. Don't bring the "we" term now. In your hour of darkness. Make a good post, I know you can because I know who you are. If you do not, then en garde! We shall fight like the leading couple truly would! To the death.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Noctis;3166519']
Serah;3166510']

That's all you got? I'm so disappointed in you :greenie:. The great and powerful so easily convinced? Unlikely.Haha look at you and your attempt to be me. Cute. Not taking the bait, either.
You're next my dear. You're next.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Balthier;3166512']Killing off people with little reasoning would be pro mafia. Not pro preservation.

So, AGAIN, we can continue to discuss how me not voting for anyone willy nilly is a mafia tactic, or we could use the day to look at everything else as well.Do you have a magic spyglass? Can you tell us for whom we should vote? No? THEN WELCOME TO THE SAME BOAT WE ARE IN.

You can keep defending your dumb plan of how sinful it is to vote with absolute proof but since you keep mentioning there are other things in the world, you should post about them yeah?

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Balthier;3166493']So other than my lack of voting, Serah, Quina, Whom do you suspect and why?
Everybody. :) Well except Wedgie and that guy Faris at this point because I have no reason to doubt their claims. That goes to show you mafia. Make a Day 2 roleclaim and I won't vote for you. :D

I suspected Refia earlier for dodgy comments and inability to explain her votes well. I made a post about it. Go find it. :p

Right now I'm wondering about that Ace Quitsy and Peon for the way they pop up and make a simple case and then disappear again. They don't seem to be keeping up with the discussion. As if they had their own pre-arranged Day 2 plans... :shifty:

Also Nonstick makes a good point about Blank disappearing after the heat was taken off. :greenie: He was on my radar but it would be unfair to the poor guy for both of us to gang up on him.

Wanka is another one who seems to respond more when his name comes up only to disappear when he's no longer the subject.

I hope that was good for you Balthazar. I want to make sure I please the whims of the people I vote for.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Serah;3166523']
Noctis;3166519']
Serah;3166510']

You're next my dear. You're next.Ahahaha. What do you think you could possibly do to me? xD

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Quistis;3166521']
What do I think about the roleclaims? Well, I think Wedge is just an amateur but I don't doubt his position necessarily. Regarding Galuf and Faris...eh? I'm not so easily sure. I'm still more set off by Yuffie's attempts to push people into voting. It irks me the wrong way, as I should never be pressured into voting anybody and I'm upset that so many people are content with that kind of strategy.Everyone please note how I have built a cunning plan centering around Quistis's voting. This elaborate machination wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't convinced her to vote and now everyone I mean everyone is going to suffer for it. This is the day you almost caught Yuffie Kisaragi.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Noctis;3166527']
Serah;3166523']
Noctis;3166519']
Serah;3166510']

You're next my dear. You're next.Ahahaha. What do you think you could possibly do to me? xD
I'll touch you while you sleep darling.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 08:59 PM
If you kill him he will only become 10 times stronger, with an army of Del Murders at his command.

[M] Dee
11-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Right now I'm wondering about that Ace Quitsy and Peon for the way they pop up and make a simple case and then disappear again. They don't seem to be keeping up with the discussion. As if they had their own pre-arranged Day 2 plans...
I'm gonna be honest, this game has been very, very, poorly organized on the players' part. Pressuring people into voting? Being so aggressive? All the roleplaying and fooling around? It's just not very fun to be in, tbh.

As for Day 2, I was indeed busy for the most of it regarding a certain pre-planned EoFF event. Are you really passive-aggressively insisting that I spent a good like, ten hours, plotting in the mafia forum?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Serah;3166522']Make a good post, I know you can because I know who you are. If you do not, then en garde!
Flufferton, I don't think any of us vets have really been "hiding" this time around. So look at you being cool and calling me out on who I am. You're so :cool: I can do the whole "i know you can do more" posting too. You should know better that I don't sling votes willy nilly. Trying to be cool, look at you, so cute.

Honestly, refia is causing me to raise an eyebrow but i'm still looking into them for the day. You guys post a lot, I have to sift through a lot of nonsense to find anything.

[M] Dee
11-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Yuffie;3166528']
Quistis;3166521']
What do I think about the roleclaims? Well, I think Wedge is just an amateur but I don't doubt his position necessarily. Regarding Galuf and Faris...eh? I'm not so easily sure. I'm still more set off by Yuffie's attempts to push people into voting. It irks me the wrong way, as I should never be pressured into voting anybody and I'm upset that so many people are content with that kind of strategy.Everyone please note how I have built a cunning plan centering around Quistis's voting. This elaborate machination wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't convinced her to vote and now everyone I mean everyone is going to suffer for it. This is the day you almost caught Yuffie Kisaragi.

What? I never implied I play any role in "your plans"? What I am implying is that your insistence will blow our load all the time is dangerous and suspicious.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Leila;3166517']
Setzer;3166501']

Honestly, all I see is a lot of pointless accusations. I stand by my earlier observation of "If anyone coughs in the wrong direction, their head is suddenly on the chopping block". Looks like I coughed the wrong direction for you. There was quite a fuss over rolecalling as well which is something I wouldn't completely discard but would ignore all the same. Why? because it can be used to divert attention from someone else or save themselves no matter what their actual role is.

Even after the votes were posted up votes keep changing like an indecisive person trying to chose between chicken and turkey. This day is so full of wishy-wash claims and accusations that it is really hard to make a solid decision. I'm not going to unvote and end up with a self vote, that's just silly.

I too would have to make a final decision based on my gut instinct but that's just shooting yourself in the foot, imo.
Hey Leila, where you been? Interesting that you only show up once your name is mentioned and in full defensive mode.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2012, 09:04 PM
All I did was give my reasoning for not changing my vote. I've been around throughout the day, not that you noticed :crying:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-17-2012, 09:04 PM
Serah;3166529']
Noctis;3166527']
Serah;3166523']
Noctis;3166519']
Serah;3166510']

I'll touch you while you sleep darling.I want you to know, right now, that I sincerely hope you lynch me. No this is not some "ho ho ho IM DA BOMB TICK TOCK" post. It's nothing to do with my role. I just want you to do this. I would laugh.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Quistis;3166531']
Right now I'm wondering about that Ace Quitsy and Peon for the way they pop up and make a simple case and then disappear again. They don't seem to be keeping up with the discussion. As if they had their own pre-arranged Day 2 plans...
I'm gonna be honest, this game has been very, very, poorly organized on the players' part. Pressuring people into voting? Being so aggressive? All the roleplaying and fooling around? It's just not very fun to be in, tbh.

As for Day 2, I was indeed busy for the most of it regarding a certain pre-planned EoFF event. Are you really passive-aggressively insisting that I spent a good like, ten hours, plotting in the mafia forum?
Not at all. If you had done that you would have come with a better strategy than this. ;)

How can the town organize a game, especially in a mindsmurf set up? Not possible (well except in the case of Masons but let's not speculate). In fact, the only ones who can organize themselves are the mafia.

Voting is the most powerful tool the town has. Even if you don't feel 100% confident you should vote. You can always change it later. :)

[M] Felix
Yuffie;3166482']TALLY
Blank (2) - Yuffie, Refia, Noctis, Leila, Noctis
Galuf (2) - Kain, Rydia, Faris, Selfvote
Leila (0) - Blank
Faris (2) - Noctis, Quina, Serah, Rydia
Serah (1) - Wedge
Wedge (0) - Rydia, Kain
Refia (2) - Blank, Quina, Yuffie
Quistis (1) - Refia
Balthier (3) - Quina, Selfvote, Serah

Balthier - you mad?

Noctis;3166536']
Serah;3166529']
Noctis;3166527']
Serah;3166523']
Noctis;3166519']
Serah;3166510']

I'll touch you while you sleep darling.I want you to know, right now, that I sincerely hope you lynch me. No this is not some "ho ho ho IM DA BOMB TICK TOCK" post. It's nothing to do with my role. I just want you to do this. I would laugh.

You cocky smurf.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Setzer wanted the explanation I promised, there it is.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Leila, you can challenge people's thoughts if you're not going to change your vote. What are your feelings on the claims?

Quistis, get bent back into shape.

[M] Dee
11-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Quina;3166537']
Quistis;3166531']

Not at all. If you had done that you would have come with a better strategy than this. ;)

How can the town organize a game, especially in a mindsmurf set up? Not possible (well except in the case of Masons but let's not speculate). In fact, the only ones who can organize themselves are the mafia.

Voting is the most powerful tool the town has. Even if you don't feel 100% confident you should vote. You can always change it later. :)
Voting is the most powerful tool the town has, but in the hands of the wrong carpenter it can be destructive.

And yes, I understand the game is mindsmurf, but that is precisely why we should be more organized! And while the town may nit be able to organize them, we should at least encourage though-provoking discussion instead of all this joking and goofing around, tossing our voted like they're free candy, and just generally being chaotic.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Ugh Serah I will call you during your date for this :argh:

Actually I'ma vote because you guys are whiny babies and i'm now in the lead.

Saying we should go after people who want to stay in the game but then voted earlier today just randomly and all over the place.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
Quina;3166526']I suspected Refia earlier for dodgy comments and inability to explain her votes well. I made a post about it. Go find it. :p

Which comments in particular? As for my voting, honestly my day 1 votes were nothing more than just joke votes. There's not much to go on day 1, so voting someone not playing the game, or making joke votes seems to be the best thing to do. As for today, I still don't have a lot to go off on, so my votes were either joke ones at the start, or like on Quistis, for someone who pops in and out.

Speaking of popping in and out, I haven't seen Luneth or Rikku in a while.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 09:09 PM
It's a thin reason but I'd rather not die because you guys didn't like me taking my time to vote.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Leila;3166539']Setzer wanted the explanation I promised, there it is.
Yep, he posted asking for an explanation and you showed up to provide it. I guess your job is done for today then.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 09:10 PM
Balthier;3166544']Ugh Serah I will call you during your date for this :argh:

Date's over hunny. So good try. Squirm. Squeal. But the town will see that you must be destroyed. Noctis scum? Maybe not. Maybe not.

[M] Helo
11-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Quistis;3166543']And yes, I understand the game is mindsmurf, but that is precisely why we should be more organized! And while the town may nit be able to organize them, we should at least encourage though-provoking discussion instead of all this joking and goofing around, tossing our voted like they're free candy, and just generally being chaotic.
I'm all ears to hear a better approach.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 09:11 PM
My own vote on Refia is based on the idea that we need to push people into talking. Talking CAN get you into trouble but the people who suffer most are mafia. They have a lot more on their plate to worry about and their slips can be fatal. So I want to help get people to talk. Refia isn't winning favors for changing her vote 4 times and that was why I figured helping Quina is not a bad thing.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Balthier;3166544']Ugh Serah I will call you during your date for this :argh:

Actually I'ma vote because you guys are whiny babies and i'm now in the lead.

Saying we should go after people who want to stay in the game but then voted earlier today just randomly and all over the place.

Well I explained my voting a minute ago, so refer to that. And as far as what I said, is that this early in the game unless you got cops/investigative roles stepping out and saying "Here's scum and here's why" the only thing you can really go after is scum trying to set up their innocence now for the final days and see who is setting up for the long term "See I'm innocent" card.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 09:13 PM
You already watched that movie? That was quick. OH WAIT she must have kicked you out after that xD

You seem offly set on killing me, serah. You're probably mafia, you're always mafia.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 09:14 PM
She was at my place and had work at 2:30. :colbert: Also it wasn't a date :crying: I shall cheer myself with your blood!

[M] Dee
11-17-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm all ears to hear a better approach.
*sigh*

1. DO NOT pressure people to vote in they have no reason to. It's incredibly pointless. We have ALL DAY to vote, if I don't decide to vote for some poor schmuck the very instant the game starts, dammit, let me.

2. Calm your tits, people. Seriously. You guys need to stop being so damn aggressive all the time.

That's pretty much it. :colbert:

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 09:16 PM
Serah;3166556']She was at my place and had work at 2:30. :colbert: Also it wasn't a date :crying: I shall cheer myself with your blood!

Also your words are poison Balthier, you know I play impeccable mafia, when actually mafia!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Serah;3166556']She was at my place and had work at 2:30. :colbert: Also it wasn't a date :crying: I shall cheer myself with your blood!

What the.. are you a shizo or something? I had you pegged as nice.

Not as a rivel in my plan to dominate this town as a mayor while I stride in the blood of my enemies. Muahahaha..

*cough*

Back to business. :shifty:, You're being baited Balthier, and it worked. So don't count yourself quite as smart as you think you are. ;)

[M] Dee
Ah, fuck it. I'm getting this close to make and attempt to steer this game around. Anyone up for it?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Never said I didn't know I was being baited but the end of the day IS nearly here and I was in the lead.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 09:23 PM
Also, I forgot how delicious PB & Js are, just... throwing that out there.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Balthier;3166565']Also, I forgot how delicious PB & Js are, just... throwing that out there.

Grape or Strawberry?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Quistis;3166557']2. Calm your tits, people. Seriously. You guys need to stop being so damn aggressive all the time.

That's pretty much it. :colbert:

This sums up the day quite nicely. Everyone is aggressive in their defense and accusations. I really don't want to test validity by contributing to killing an innocent, cop, doctor, whatever. Right now it looks like Balthier and Refia are the ones at the highest risk, between the two Refia has had the most changes in vote and that looks suspicious.

##Vote Refia

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 09:25 PM
Voting.

Voting is ultra-important. It cannot be overstated how important it is to do so. Voting records give us something to work with. See my reasoning for voting Refia? I cannot know if Refia is scum, but her liquid vote shows some kind of weird erratic behavior. Maybe her mob mates were telling her to change an impulsive vote? Maybe she does not want to be seen piled up on a potential lynch? She jumped on Penelo after leaving Blank (the first bandwagon), left Penelo (because it was so absurd?) to start Wakka's lynch, and then left that for Quistis when Wakka got a few votes.

You can hang yourself with a shoddy voting record, yes and that sucks if you are town. Think of the other townies though how are they supposed to trust you if you cannot even try to grasp for a link in the chain? But think of how mafia got to vote. They have to build up a lynch on a town without it being clear they incited it and they too have records that will show how sly they've been trying to be. Everything that is hard for town is doubly hard for mafia.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Grape! Of course!

How much of the day do we have left? Til Dak wakes up?

[M] Dee
Ah, goddamit. It's day two but I really want to try to whip this game into shape.

## Challenge: [M] Serah

I am the Gladiator and I shall entertain the fine people of this city!

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Well. This certainly is a turn of events. :o

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 09:27 PM
Quistis;3166561']Ah, smurf it. I'm getting this close to make and attempt to steer this game around. Anyone up for it?Yeah McFly, do it while the getting's good. There is a crowd here who can then respond to your words.

[M] Dee
11-17-2012, 09:27 PM
Are you not entertained!? Vote for you wish to win the greatest game this fine city has ever witnessed! Shall it be me, the heroic Quistis, or the evil, cowardly, Serah? Make your choice, Rome!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 09:28 PM
Gladiator? What does that do?

[M] Felix
Quistis;3166570']Ah, goddamit. It's day two but I really want to try to whip this game into shape.

## Challenge: [M] Serah

I am the Gladiator and I shall entertain the fine people of this city!

ARE YOU NOT ENTRAINED? IS THIS NOT WANT YOU CAME TO SEE?

##unvote:

;)

[M] Caprica
Whoo, behind on current events. This is awesome.

Is your power and thus the chance of you living (and Serah dying) based on who cheers for who? I'm siding with Serah for now.

[M] Felix
edit: Awesome. Everyone vote for me.

[M] Dee
11-17-2012, 09:29 PM
ALL THE OTHER VOTES ARE INVALID. IT IS EITHER SERAH OR I WHO SHALL FALL, AND IT IS YOU, THE GREAT CITY OF ROME, THAT SHALL DECIDE! MAKE YOUR CHOICE!

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Yuffie;3166577']Whoo, behind on current events. This is awesome.

Is your power and thus the chance of you living (and Serah dying) based on who cheers for who? I'm siding with Serah for now.

No. Fuck you. Vote for me.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 09:30 PM
What's the vote count at now? Either way I know I'm town so I'll vote Balthier merely because I know killing me would be one less town, and with him there's a chance we get scum or maybe even a third party.

##Unvote: Quistis
##Vote: Balthier

[M] Felix
##vote: Serah

BRING IT! I am Maximus Serahmus Meridus. Commander of the Town of the North. General of the Mafia Region. Loyal to the one true Emperor, Stilzky Kins. And I shall have my revenge, in either this life, or the next.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
Wait so, if you're role is the gladiator, than that means you're a proven townie weird role, and whomever you challenge is just fucked cause they aren't proven. So if we vote for the gladiator, then we lose a town for sure, if we vote for the other person well that's the guess. WHAT

[M] Dee
ALL OF YOUR VOTES ARE INVALID. ONLY THE TWO COMBATANTS SHALL BE VOTED FOR.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 09:31 PM
Serah, gotta convince me.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
:confused: So now I can only vote Quistis or Serah?

[M] Joe - Army Dad
Wow.. Wow.. WOW!

Chill the Smurf out everyone, things just got serious. Imma need Stiltzkin to confirm this, but if this roleclaim is true, then all votes are reset and we can only vote for Quistis and Serah. Are you kidding me? Why would you do that? You stupid bint.

[M] Caprica
So are the votes for who dies or what, Quistis? Say I vote you, Q, does that mean you die or win?

[M] Dee
11-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Serah;3166584']##vote: Serah

BRING IT! I am Maximus Serahmus Meridus. Commander of the Town of the North. General of the Mafia Region. Loyal to the one true Emperor, Stilzky Kins. And I shall have my revenge, in either this life, or the next.
I AM LANIUS QUISTISUS TREPIUM. AND I AM THE THE GENERAL OF VANILLAVILLE. I SHALL DEFEND MY TOWN FROM EVILDOERS SUCH AS YOU.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
hahahaha again, it'd be townie vs unknown. Lose a townie or lose an unknown and maybe get a mafia out of it. That just seems, silly!

[M] Felix
This is how it will work. Vote for me. Confirm two roles. Kill Quistis, confirm nothing. Kill me.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2012, 09:33 PM
OH GOD THIS PRESSURE! Also you make sense but it's a shame if you turn town and we lose one townie cause of this stupid thing.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-17-2012, 09:33 PM
Serah;3166593']This is how it will work. Vote for me. Confirm two roles. Kill Quistis, confirm nothing. Kill me.

Unless Quistis is lying about her role. Would probably need a mod to confirm this or not. Othrwise we'd just kill someone off because of a false role claim.

[M] Dee
11-17-2012, 09:34 PM
I AM THE TRUE GLADIATOR. I CHALLENGE SERAH TO A BATTLE TO THE DEATH.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Refia;3166595']
Serah;3166593']This is how it will work. Vote for me. Confirm two roles. Kill Quistis, confirm nothing. Kill me.

Unless Quistis is lying about her role. Would probably need a mod to confirm this or not. Othrwise we'd just kill someone off because of a false role claim.

Scum wouldn't make this up. It's too dumb, because we could just ask the mod if we could vote for someone else, he HAS to tell us if we can only vote for certain people. Vote for me.

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 09:35 PM
I SHALL BE THE MAYTR THIS TOWN NEEDS. BUT NOT THE ONE IT DESERVES.

[M] Caprica
I said I would give Quistis a chance.

##VOTE: Serah

[M] Joe - Army Dad
No screw this, I demand Stiltzkin confirms this, and if he doesn't, I urge everyone to assume the votes are the same. This could just be the most freaking retarded roleclaim ever, or the STUPIDEST use of a role in history, including Demon dude the bomb.

*slowclap*

Congratulations Quistis. Good job.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 09:36 PM
I think a Gladiator could be a mafia role too. Just narrows down the voting pool. Mind you, I will not unvote my previous vote because if it's nullified by the challenge, I shouldn't have to. And if it isn't, it stands.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Mind you, Serah could be a bomb seeking to take people with her since she is bent on dying. I am so excited.

[M] Anise
This is pretty damn funny.
##vote: serah.

Note, if stiltz says this isn't true, that vote is coming off lickety split.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
Serah;3166597']
Refia;3166595']

Scum wouldn't make this up. It's too dumb, because we could just ask the mod if we could vote for someone else, he HAS to tell us if we can only vote for certain people. Vote for me.

Scum I wouldn't think would. It's just plain too stupid to do. But someone not taking the game seriously, or just trying to spice things up would.

[M] Caprica
11-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Since we are killing you, Serah, do you got a role you want to claim?

[M] Felix
11-17-2012, 09:38 PM
REMEMBER MY NAME. I AM SERAH. REMEMBER ME! THAT IS MY ROLECLAIM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldEM3h93Mfg)