PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Biggs;3167681']So am I dead or what?

We must needs wait for Stiltz to find out, belike.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to decide whether to answer that lucidly or antically :(

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Blank;3167680']I am so smurfing perplexed right now. o_O Noctis' going for me on day 2 was part of what arouse my suspicions in the first placeSo I am suspicious for accusing you? Oops sorry!!!
Does anyone else find me so suspicious when reading through my posts? If you think I'm the most suspicious person, then okay, vote or me. But if you're doing it just because Noctis is on some campaign to see me dead? Go with your own thoughts and vote for who you think is the most suspicious. I couldn't agree more. I've put on a show, had some fun, had a laugh with the Blank situation. Nobody takes that seriously. I've also put forward compelling and logical arguments as to why I suspect Blank too.
Because it's seriously saddening if that's what I get for trying to be expressive today, and it makes no sense. Do you really think it's because you're "trying to be expressive"?
That's all I can say, and if Noctis wants to madly urge lynchity lynch Blank while I'm gone and you go with it, there's nothing I can do. I think I have pretty decent instincts and I think I can be an asset to the town, so I ask you to give me a chance. 1. There is no madness; only method.
2. I bet my instincts could kick the shit out of yours in a fight. My instincts were raised on the STREETS.

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Well, with my third dying breath or whatever I will ask you all to note the choice of words in Relm's picture. Not Kill, but Day Kill. Thus implying she has a night kill.

*falls*

[M] Anise
11-19-2012, 10:46 PM
Biggs;3167688']Well, with my third dying breath or whatever I will ask you all to note the choice of words in Relm's picture. Not Kill, but Day Kill. Thus implying she has a night kill.

*falls*

That seems a little far fetched, I think she was just kidding. If you actually die, I'll take that back.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 10:47 PM
##bodyguard: Biggs

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 10:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *slow motion dive*

M...make it..... count.... ughhhhhhhh.....

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 10:50 PM
I'm doomed no matter what. Whether I die now or die later, it makes no matter to Biggs.

Let's just assume I've been shot, and am bleeding profusely while shooting my mouth off all the same.

Couple things Blank, why vote for Faris, the only person to correctly suspect Galuf who isn't dead, especially since you seem hell bent on turning us against Noctis? What if I really want to vote for Noctis but I'm just not convinced enough?

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Wakka have you voted for someone? You have a lot of posts but they never say anything so I don't want to bore myself by reading them again to check.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Biggs;3167694']What if I really want to vote for Noctis but I'm just not convinced enough?Tomorrow. Once Blank is dead. Jesus christ what is wrong with you. I'm going to have to have a word with your good lady wife about your premature ejaculation and see if she has the same problem.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
I'm just trying to do my part to save you from your inevitable lynching at the hands of EoFF's greatest mafia player. Why can't you see the love in what I did :(

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Has there been any proof to Wedge's claim posted yet?

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 10:56 PM
Relm;3167698']I'm just trying to do my part to save you from your inevitable lynching at the hands of EoFF's greatest mafia player. Why can't you see the love in what I did :(
I thought Del Murder was killed in this game already. :confused:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Biggs;3167702']
Relm;3167698']I'm just trying to do my part to save you from your inevitable lynching at the hands of EoFF's greatest mafia player. Why can't you see the love in what I did :(
I thought Del Murder was killed in this game already. :confused:

For now.

It'll take him three days to come back.

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Leila;3167699']Has there been any proof to Wedge's claim posted yet?
No, no proof. And Wedge is starting to annoy me with his 'ohoho! I shall wait until every one of you has posted before I help the town! Even 2 post Penelo who I sent all my reports to because yeah that makes a lof of sense.'

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 10:58 PM
Del "I needed Psychotic to save my ass that time we were in a Cult and I was having my ass torn to pieces" Murder is not the greatest EoFF mafia player you fruit.

Goldenboko is.

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 11:00 PM
That's true. Goldenboko has already told me he figured out who all the mafia were seconds after he was killed.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Goldenboko is a hack. None of them come close to mr 9/10 times his hunch is right Kaiserdragon and you all know it. What happened to him anyway?

Oh, right. :shobon:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
Seems that I got back before day is over! Unfortunately coinciding with being called out. Although this seems to have been a quiet day - the Monday blues, eh? :p

However, I still don't see any reason to change my thoughts on Wedge - if anything the past few hours have just escalated my suspicions further with his excuses. :p I will unfortunately be gone again in an hour, so I hope to see some investigative details before sleeping occurs.

I am also curious about Biggs' current situation. xD That daykill (is a drawing even allowed? Time will tell) came out of nowhere. Bodyguard Noctis? So many revelations in such a short space of time. xD

[M] Anise
11-19-2012, 11:03 PM
Biggs;3167695']Wakka have you voted for someone? You have a lot of posts but they never say anything so I don't want to bore myself by reading them again to check.

Not yet, I don't have much to go on yet today. I'm trying to figure out why certain characters died. Mostly serah, quistis, and to a lesser extent quina. I'm also trying to figure out why, with him claiming an investigative role, with two night phases in a row, the mafia hasn't killed Wedge.

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Probably because he keeps sending them his reports so they are glad to have him on the payroll. That's my guess and why we need Wedge's info.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:07 PM
Maybe the person Wedge sent a report to is doing their best to inform you of the outcome of that report without explicitly stating it and none of you are listening.

:greenie:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Biggs, why Faris? See previous posts.

http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/146626-anniversary-mafia-game-thread-day-four-death-villain-30.html#post3167285

"Faris, what I don't get is why would you investigate Galuf again on night 3 when you already investigated him night 2 and got no result? Why not pick someone else?"

"Come to think of it, that does place Faris higher on my radar. I don't think she's lying that Galuf targeted Cid, but if she's mafia with Galuf she would know what his role does and who he targeted, so she could tell the truth. Why not try someone else? What if Galuf's role was a one time role? Or if he was absent night 2, what made you think he would be back on night 3 which was right after night 2? It seems like a waste of a track to keep targeting Galuf."

"But, he's not my number one suspect. You still haven't answered why you went for Galuf on night three, Faris. I went through the rest of your posts on day two and you didn't say anything against anyone except for some suspicions on Rydia that I'm not really on key with. (And for that matter, I don't know what the hell is going on with Rydia today, and she did make at least one contradiction yesterday, but she just doesn't give me enough of a mafia vibe). Why didn't you investigate Rydia, if you suspected her, or anyone else on night 3 after the person who Galuf targeted didn't die on day 2 and Galuf seemed absent on night 2?"

I have limited time and she hasn't answered me at all despite having been here. She can say she's a tracker if she and Galuf is in the same group and she already knew who he targeted, so she would be telling the truth. By picking Galuf, the results wouldn't make sense because the person he targeted would be alive, making him less of a target. By saying she targeted him night 2 and got no result - that would collaborate with Galuf's role. But why again on night 3?

[M] Anise
11-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Let's get this out of the way. Wedge, did you send info to Noctis yes or no?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:10 PM
jk wedge is full of shit.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
The other two posts I was going to link to but forgot.

http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/146626-anniversary-mafia-game-thread-day-four-death-villain-30.html#post3167286

http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/146626-anniversary-mafia-game-thread-day-four-death-villain-32.html#post3167591

[M] Anise
Blank;3167717']Biggs, why Faris? See previous posts.

http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/146626-anniversary-mafia-game-thread-day-four-death-villain-30.html#post3167285

"Faris, what I don't get is why would you investigate Galuf again on night 3 when you already investigated him night 2 and got no result? Why not pick someone else?"

"Come to think of it, that does place Faris higher on my radar. I don't think she's lying that Galuf targeted Cid, but if she's mafia with Galuf she would know what his role does and who he targeted, so she could tell the truth. Why not try someone else? What if Galuf's role was a one time role? Or if he was absent night 2, what made you think he would be back on night 3 which was right after night 2? It seems like a waste of a track to keep targeting Galuf."

"But, he's not my number one suspect. You still haven't answered why you went for Galuf on night three, Faris. I went through the rest of your posts on day two and you didn't say anything against anyone except for some suspicions on Rydia that I'm not really on key with. (And for that matter, I don't know what the hell is going on with Rydia today, and she did make at least one contradiction yesterday, but she just doesn't give me enough of a mafia vibe). Why didn't you investigate Rydia, if you suspected her, or anyone else on night 3 after the person who Galuf targeted didn't die on day 2 and Galuf seemed absent on night 2?"

I have limited time and she hasn't answered me at all despite having been here. She can say she's a tracker if she and Galuf is in the same group and she already knew who he targeted, so she would be telling the truth. By picking Galuf, the results wouldn't make sense because the person he targeted would be alive, making him less of a target. By saying she targeted him night 2 and got no result - that would collaborate with Galuf's role. But why again on night 3?

That actually makes pretty good sense.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-19-2012, 11:12 PM
Noctis;3167720']jk wedge is full of shit.

:colbert:

Dammit man, you had me going there.

[M] Anise
11-19-2012, 11:13 PM
Noctis;3167720']jk wedge is full of trout.

please don't do that.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:15 PM
It was a shock marketing campaign designed to raise awareness of the impending Blank Crisis into which this town seems to be sleepwalking. Am I really the only one with my eyes open?

You've all been so side-tracked by Wedge's reports that you can't see the wood for the trees.

also because i'm a dick :aimkiss:

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Here's my recap:

Relm - That Day Kill was suspicious. Day Kill implies you also have a night kill. If it's real and I go down then string her up boys!

Blank - Noctis would not go after someone so feverishly without reason. The question is what reason? My working theory is that Noctis is some kind of night-protected scum role (SK or Mafia Godfather) or something else like Hider, and keeps eluding Blank's gun.

Noctis - Will be lynched tomorrow so I'm not concerned about what he does today.

Faris - Why are people doubting her claim so much? She tracked Galuf, Galuf poisoned Serah, Serah dies. Makes perfect sense. COULD be a mafia tracker or a scum using Galuf's actions in hindsight but at least give her one more day to track someone else before we start speculating.

Wakka - Never does anything remotely useful. Is always 'hey guys I'm here oh sorry gotta go'.

Wedge - POST YOUR TARGETS. You're going to get yourself lynched before you help us fool! Saying 'I will wait for everyone to post' isn't going to help because you are basically telling the scum to not post. Every minute you do not share your targets you are one step closer to public scumeny number 1.

Yuffie - Had a hard-on for Galuf and has generally been dodgy. I'm perfectly fine with lynching her over Blank. Screw Noctis and his dumb poems!

Refia & Leila - I get these two mixed up a lot. I don't trust either of them.

Rydia - Um, this person is pretty mental which makes them hard to pinpoint. I never really thought mafia and if she is then good job during your first time playing this crazy game.

Boring inactives - are boring but they keep giving me more lives so I'm all for them. :D

[M] Anise
11-19-2012, 11:17 PM
##vote:Noctis

I don't like dicks.
Also being irritating doesn't help.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/180798_10150387453720368_5651032_n.jpg

[M] D'Anna
Noctis;3167714']Maybe the person Wedge sent a report to is doing their best to inform you of the outcome of that report without explicitly stating it and none of you are listening.

:greenie:
Wedge has stated numerous times that he is waiting for that person to post. You've been posting out of your ass all day.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-19-2012, 11:18 PM
Noctis;3167727']Am I really the only one with my eyes open?

My eyes are fully open to my awful situation
I shall go at once to Mabel and will make her an oration
I shall tell her I am bound by duty and my moral senses
And I don't care twopence halfpenny for any consequences
Now I do not want to perish by the sword or by the dagger
But a pirate must indulge a little pardonable swagger
And a word or two of compliment my vanity would flatter
But I've got to die tonight and so it really doesn't matter!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:19 PM
Wakka;3167729']I don't like dicks.
The make up on your avatar tells me otherwise. ;)

Also good job voting for someone for being irritating... pity you're looking for someone who is mafia.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Relm;3167730']http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/180798_10150387453720368_5651032_n.jpg

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Blank;3167717']Biggs, why Faris? See previous posts.

All good points. But Galuf is dead now and he wasn't before. She got a result on Night 1 so it is conceivable that she would keep tracking him to see what's up. Now she has no where else to hide. Why not give her one more night to see what she does? That's my thought anyway.

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Why are you going to die, Rydia?

[M] Anise
11-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Noctis;3167733']
Wakka;3167729']I don't like dicks.
The make up on your avatar tells me otherwise. ;)

Also good job voting for someone for being irritating... pity you're looking for someone who is mafia.
Being distracting to the group is just as bad as being scum. Besides, there's just as good a chance you are mafia as anyone else isn't there? So let's see what you flip.

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 11:22 PM
What's the vote tally at? Where is that punk Jiro and his lackey Goldenbroko?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-19-2012, 11:23 PM
Biggs;3167736']Why are you going to die, Rydia?

I pray the mafia fails to divine the foundation
Behind my truly lunatic self-excoriation

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:24 PM
I genuinely don't get why you all demand I play, and then when I do and act like my typical dickhead self you get offended. :confused:

Also I don't know how many of you take the I AM A MAFIA KING GOD seriously (two of you who should know better have already said it offended them) but

come the fuck on

xD

can you really not see what i am doing here

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-19-2012, 11:25 PM
Biggs;3167728']Wedge - POST YOUR TARGETS. You're going to get yourself lynched before you help us fool! Saying 'I will wait for everyone to post' isn't going to help because you are basically telling the scum to not post. Every minute you do not share your targets you are one step closer to public scumeny number 1.

I have nothing further to elaborate on my change of vote. I agree with this completely.

##Unvote
##Vote: Wedge

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 11:25 PM
I know what you are doing. You are trying to kill Blank like we all should be right now.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:27 PM
Wakka;3167737']Being distracting to the group is just as bad as being scum.No it's not. :lol:

AMOUNT OF INNOCENTS KILLED BY SCUM: 5
AMOUNT OF INNOCENTS KILLED BY NOCTIS'S "distracting": 0

Seeing a slight​ difference there.

To conclude, I've contributed far more to the town in this game than you have and likely will.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-19-2012, 11:28 PM
http://i2.listal.com/image/2379734/500full.jpg

sorry i've been holding it in for too long. I missed him so much <3

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Oh, before I forget, I should vote. Yuffie has been awfully quiet today. I hope to be able to hear from her today, as would some of us. Let's hope she has something to say when she decides to show up.

##Vote: Yuffie

[M] D'Anna
11-19-2012, 11:29 PM
Also I am personally and deeply offended by everything you said about me. It's AT MOST 10 million of me for every one of you.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Relm;3167748']http://i2.listal.com/image/2379734/500full.jpg

sorry i've been holding it in for too long. I missed him so much <3

Oh yes!!! Vanilla Gorilla makes a grand return!!!!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
So big posts detailing out people is always popular right? And I got nothing better to do until Wedge's person comes out, or time gets dangerously low and he tells us his night actions and we pick it apart. So here's we go!!!

[M] Noctis - Erratic behavior and obviously an experienced player with a lot of spammy posts. I can't commit to scum, but definitely can't say he isn't suspicious.

[M] Wedge - Pending on some of what Wedge comes out with on his reports, I'm thinking scum. There's some things that just bother me about night actions (or lack there of).

[M] Biggs - Contributes a bit, but I don't get scum vibes off him either.

[M] Leon - Pops in, says a fair bit, and vanishes. I don't get too much scum vibes from him though.

[M] Leila - I don't get too bad of vibes from her either. But her not posting a lot still worries me.

[M] Luneth - I don't have much of an opinion on him for similar reasons to Leila.

[M] Rydia - Bothers me a bit, made some weird claims early game. But doesn't seem entirely scummy yet. Would like to see more real contribution from her though instead of poems.

[M] Faris - I'm 50/50 with Faris. It's a little too close to determine, but as I said before, either Faris sucks at her role, or is playing mafia and trying to play a dangerous game.

[M] Relm - I'm not getting big vibes off Relm. But Relm is another post and vanish player. Want to definitely hear more from her.

[M] Setzer - Pops in, then out, does 1 or 2 semi long posts in a day then vanishses again. I get a scum vibe from him though, like he's trying to fly under the radar.

[M] Yuffie - Same as with Setzer, though I get the feeling not both of them are scum, maybe one or the other? Worth keeping tabs on I'd suspect.

[M] Cid - Another one who is flying low under the radar. If Faris is right though he'll die and flip town tonight.

[M] Blank - I don't have too much of an opinion of him yet. Other than Noctis calling him out I haven't seen a big reason to go after him. Admittedly I forgot a lot of what he said and my memory blanks (:monster:) when I think about him. I'll need to re-read over his stuff to get a better vibe.

[M] Wakka - Again another poster who pops in says hi then vanishes. His under the radar approach irks me a bit, but not enough to call definite scum.

[M] Rikku - Basically non-existent. But I get scum vibes off her complete lack of showing up.

[M] Penelo - A little dubious of her, but I don't get scum vibes at all.

[M] Balthier - Comes and goes, and his major contribution was against me and others who thought mafia would whack the 2 role claim investigation roles. He has some bad logic which tends to be a scum trying to lay deceit.

Of them, Yuffe, Setzer, Rikku, and Wedge are top of my list, if I had to guess that right there is 2-3 mafia based on my intuition and reasoning.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
oh hey look at leila coasting by during a period of slight madness, throwing in with popular opinion and not adding anything of any worth to anything. I bet she's one of wedges cohorts trying to make herself look less scummy by voting on a lost cause mafia. she has to swing.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-19-2012, 11:31 PM
You all keep saying I don't post a lot. Not sure why xD

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-19-2012, 11:31 PM
dude I've made more posts today than any other day so far what more do you want from me :colbert:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-19-2012, 11:32 PM
By the way, when does day end? In about 2 and a half hours or so? Or am I way off?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Refia;3167757']am I way off?
Refia;3167753'][M] Blank yep

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Bit more than 4 hours, I believe.

Relm;3167756']dude I've made more posts today than any other day so far what more do you want from me :colbert:

Your love :flirt:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-19-2012, 11:36 PM
Day ends at 04:00 GMT

[M] Anise
11-19-2012, 11:44 PM
Refia;3167753']So big posts detailing out people is always popular right? And I got nothing better to do until Wedge's person comes out, or time gets dangerously low and he tells us his night actions and we pick it apart. So here's we go!!!

[M] Noctis - Erratic behavior and obviously an experienced player with a lot of spammy posts. I can't commit to scum, but definitely can't say he isn't suspicious.

[M] Wedge - Pending on some of what Wedge comes out with on his reports, I'm thinking scum. There's some things that just bother me about night actions (or lack there of).

[M] Biggs - Contributes a bit, but I don't get scum vibes off him either.

[M] Leon - Pops in, says a fair bit, and vanishes. I don't get too much scum vibes from him though.

[M] Leila - I don't get too bad of vibes from her either. But her not posting a lot still worries me.

[M] Luneth - I don't have much of an opinion on him for similar reasons to Leila.

[M] Rydia - Bothers me a bit, made some weird claims early game. But doesn't seem entirely scummy yet. Would like to see more real contribution from her though instead of poems.

[M] Faris - I'm 50/50 with Faris. It's a little too close to determine, but as I said before, either Faris sucks at her role, or is playing mafia and trying to play a dangerous game.

[M] Relm - I'm not getting big vibes off Relm. But Relm is another post and vanish player. Want to definitely hear more from her.

[M] Setzer - Pops in, then out, does 1 or 2 semi long posts in a day then vanishses again. I get a scum vibe from him though, like he's trying to fly under the radar.

[M] Yuffie - Same as with Setzer, though I get the feeling not both of them are scum, maybe one or the other? Worth keeping tabs on I'd suspect.

[M] Cid - Another one who is flying low under the radar. If Faris is right though he'll die and flip town tonight.

[M] Blank - I don't have too much of an opinion of him yet. Other than Noctis calling him out I haven't seen a big reason to go after him. Admittedly I forgot a lot of what he said and my memory blanks (:monster:) when I think about him. I'll need to re-read over his stuff to get a better vibe.

[M] Wakka - Again another poster who pops in says hi then vanishes. His under the radar approach irks me a bit, but not enough to call definite scum.

[M] Rikku - Basically non-existent. But I get scum vibes off her complete lack of showing up.

[M] Penelo - A little dubious of her, but I don't get scum vibes at all.

[M] Balthier - Comes and goes, and his major contribution was against me and others who thought mafia would whack the 2 role claim investigation roles. He has some bad logic which tends to be a scum trying to lay deceit.

Of them, Yuffe, Setzer, Rikku, and Wedge are top of my list, if I had to guess that right there is 2-3 mafia based on my intuition and reasoning.

I love how you guys keep saying that I'm flying under the radar because I don't post much then ignore the people who post once or twice or not at all.:colbert:
On the other hand, I unironically love your color coded roster. Very cute.

Yes this post doesn't add anything. Give me a minute, I'll come up with something.

Maybe.

[M] Anise
11-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Okay before this day comes to an end, I want to find the logic behind whomever killed quina. I can't figure it out at all. Day 1 silent. Day 2 shows up, doesn't say anything particularily sharp and then BAM dead princess. Any thoughts?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Wakka;3167762']Yes this post doesn't add anything. Give me a minute, I'll come up with something.Give you a minute? We've given you three days so far, toots. :monster:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
Ok going to do a quick vote tally then.

[M] Blank (2) - Noctis, Biggs
[M] Yuffie (2) - Biggs, Relm, Faris
[M] Wedge (2) - Setzer, Leila
[M] Luneth (1) - Leon, Leila
[M] Rikku (1) - Refia
[M] Faris (1) - Blank
[M] Noctis (1) - Wakka

Not voting - Rydia, Rikku, Wedge, Luneth, Cid, Yuffie, Penelo, Balthier

Ok I think I got it all. Someone let me know if I messed any of it up.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Wakka;3167764']Okay before this day comes to an end, I want to find the logic behind whomever killed quina. I can't figure it out at all. Day 1 silent. Day 2 shows up, doesn't say anything particularily sharp and then BAM dead princess. Any thoughts?

He did say that he had a game changing post right before he died. I bet mafia decided to snuff him before he could get it out, and then got lucky with the beloved princess kill.

Also yes, others are flying under the radar, but they are just doing so by not being here, or at least contributing a little you just pop in, spam, then leave. It's why you seem pretty scummy. Your always around (given the volume of your posts), but you don't add much and then vanish again.

[M] Anise
11-19-2012, 11:49 PM
Noctis;3167765']
Wakka;3167762']Yes this post doesn't add anything. Give me a minute, I'll come up with something.Give you a minute? We've given you three days so far, toots. :monster:

Same for you toots.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
Wakka;3167764']Okay before this day comes to an end, I want to find the logic behind whomever killed quina. I can't figure it out at all. Day 1 silent. Day 2 shows up, doesn't say anything particularily sharp and then BAM dead princess. Any thoughts?It was obviously Del Murder and the mafia are deliberately targeting Del Murder.

Also well done you for asking a question without offering any insight of your own. Mafia can't be seen to be committing to anything, after all! ;)

[M] Anise
Noctis;3167769']
Wakka;3167764']Okay before this day comes to an end, I want to find the logic behind whomever killed quina. I can't figure it out at all. Day 1 silent. Day 2 shows up, doesn't say anything particularily sharp and then BAM dead princess. Any thoughts?It was obviously Del Murder and the mafia are deliberately targeting Del Murder.

Also well done you for asking a question without offering any insight of your own. Mafia can't be seen to be committing to anything, after all! ;)

I told you I have nothing to go on for it.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Don't be so mean, Noctis. It's busy and time consuming work, touching yourself to cartoon ponies. Try and be a little more sensitive of other peoples needs. :colbert:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-19-2012, 11:50 PM
I voted. I voted for me, then Stiltz showed up to say "you can't vote for yourself so your vote is for yourself I hope you're happy"

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Wakka;3167768']
Noctis;3167765']

Same for you toots.If only I had... oh... I don't know... put together a compelling argument towards who is scum... as well as taking a clear stance on numerous issues the town have discussed such as inactives and Wedge's reports...

oh

wait

I guess I have.

Your turn. :)

or you could just disappear then show up tomorrow saying "I HAVE WORK!" and "THERE ARE MAFIA!" or something, idk

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Noctis;3167773']or you could just disappear then show up tomorrow saying "I HAVE WORK!" and "THERE ARE MAFIA!" or something, idk

Wait a minute, there are mafia?

Shit.

There goes my strategy.

[M] Anise
11-19-2012, 11:54 PM
Noctis;3167773']
Wakka;3167768']
Noctis;3167765']

Same for you toots.If only I had... oh... I don't know... put together a compelling argument towards who is scum... as well as taking a clear stance on numerous issues the town have discussed such as inactives and Wedge's reports...

oh

wait

I guess I have.

Your turn. :)

or you could just disappear then show up tomorrow saying "I HAVE WORK!" and "THERE ARE MAFIA!" or something, idk
But you haven't.

I'll make a list if you ask nicely.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:54 PM
Rydia;3167774']
Noctis;3167773']or you could just disappear then show up tomorrow saying "I HAVE WORK!" and "THERE ARE MAFIA!" or something, idk

Wait a minute, there are mafia?

trout.

There goes my strategy.Whoa there, college boy. You have a strategy? I just point and yell at anyone who addresses me in this thread until they get bored and/or have a mental breakdown.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Noctis;3167777']I just point and yell at anyone who addresses me in this thread until they get bored and/or have a mental breakdown.

I've already done the latter, what's your game now?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-19-2012, 11:59 PM
Wakka;3167775']
But you haven't.

I'll make a list if you ask nicely.prove it.

also i made my own list:

wakka
sucks
farts
from
dead
seals

what do you think of it

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-20-2012, 12:05 AM
Also here is a serious comment:

Good players, like Leila, Faris, Rydia, Relm, Setzer, Leon, Balthier, etc. None of you are voting for Blank. Why not? I think I have some genuinely logical arguments about his playstyle. Is it just because i'm acting like a dick? I mean, look, I am a dick (TO PEOPLE WHO DESERVE IT. I've been cool with you guys :aimkiss: but my dickishness has nothing to do with whether or not someone is a mafia.

You can't all seriously be buying into Wedge's tactic of wasting the day, can you? Just think. You're all so focussed and wrapped up in what he may say that the best part of a day is wasted. Don't play his games. And even if he does have some game-changing information on the identity of a scum or two (possibly even his own) there's still other scum out there. And I am sure Blank is one.

Thank you for at least considering the idea of voting for Blank.

Yours truly,
Noctis

[M] Mom – Host
11-20-2012, 12:14 AM
[M] Yuffie (3) - Biggs, Relm, Faris, SELFVOTE
[M] Wedge (3) - Setzer, Leila, SELFVOTE
[M] Blank (2) - Noctis, Biggs
[M] Rikku (1) - Refia
[M] Faris (1) - Blank
[M] Noctis (1) - Wakka
[M] Luneth (0) - Leila

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 12:14 AM
So I'm not dead? BIGGS LIVES?

[M] Mom – Host
11-20-2012, 12:15 AM
Noctis your lack of a closing parenthesis is almost grounds for a modkill, but seeing as you cannot edit your post to insert it, I'll let you live this time kupo.

As for Biggs, you're not even shot man, calm the smurf down. Don't make me waste a potion on you! :mog:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-20-2012, 12:17 AM
Biggs;3167784']So I'm not dead? BIGGS LIVES?

Had you going for a while there though. :aimkiss:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 12:17 AM
I'm a tad lazy to re-look through it all, but what are your points against Blank over anyone else to get lynched Noctis? I can't seem to recall any major points from what you said that should really sway anyone into thinking he was definite scum. Or are you un-subtley role claiming special info on him?

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Can we get an official time left count?

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Refia;3167787']I'm a tad lazy to re-look through it all, but what are your points against Blank over anyone else to get lynched Noctis? I can't seem to recall any major points from what you said that should really sway anyone into thinking he was definite scum. Or are you un-subtley role claiming special info on him?

None, he's just on a blank bender or something.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 12:22 AM
So Wakka how about your thoughts on Wedge, Faris, or Yuffie? We got 2 role claims without much proof, and someone else on the chopping block, you got much of an opinion on all them?

[M] Mom – Host
11-20-2012, 12:23 AM
Three and a half hours by my watch, kupo. Lemme double check that real quick, cutie :aimkiss:

[M] Mom – Host
11-20-2012, 12:26 AM
Stiltzkin;3167791']Three and a half hours by my watch, kupo. Lemme double check that real quick, cutie :aimkiss:

Yep :mog:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-20-2012, 12:35 AM
I still don't like how refia is acting. I don't know how this blank attack works but when Psy is onto something he's usually right. I know that I'm not supposed to be bias in that sense because we're not supposed to know who's who, but, he's usually right on these things. Unless he is playing mafia. Then you're screwed.

My lack of posting is due to a busy schedule. I even went and tried to get a partner but even my partner has become inactive/busy himself so WELP. I'm trying!

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Refia;3167790']So Wakka how about your thoughts on Wedge, Faris, or Yuffie? We got 2 role claims without much proof, and someone else on the chopping block, you got much of an opinion on all them?

I think blank a good point earlier about how odd it was Faris tracked Galuf the third night. Then again, I don't know what I would think if someone did something the first night, but not the second. I definately wouldn't put poisoner together with Serah dying night 2, due to the role not being used all that often.
On Yuffie I'm not quite sure about what to think, day two she pressures everyone to vote, then day 4 is nowhere to be found. She doesn't particularilly strike me as scummy, but rather impatient.
Wedge. Well, I want to believe him, and with now having the bus driver role confirmed, we can assume his day one report got sent to laguna. So he got a report on himself. He won't telll us who he sent to or investigated night two or 3, so that is kind of suspicous. If no one is able to confirm getting the report soon, I'm liable to think he's lying. However, we have to account for the possibility he is accidentally sending his report to mafia, or that he is mafia himself and making sure all the "recipients" die. The best thing we could do would be to confirm a townie, ask that someone protect them, and then have him send tothat townie.

Out of the three, Faris seems far and away the most scummy, with wedge behind her a ways.
Yuffie just seems impatient to me.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Wakka;3167798']
Refia;3167790']So Wakka how about your thoughts on Wedge, Faris, or Yuffie? We got 2 role claims without much proof, and someone else on the chopping block, you got much of an opinion on all them?

I think blank a good point earlier about how odd it was Faris tracked Galuf the third night. Then again, I don't know what I would think if someone did something the first night, but not the second. I definately wouldn't put poisoner together with Serah dying night 2, due to the role not being used all that often.
On Yuffie I'm not quite sure about what to think, day two she pressures everyone to vote, then day 4 is nowhere to be found. She doesn't particularilly strike me as scummy, but rather impatient.
Wedge. Well, I want to believe him, and with now having the bus driver role confirmed, we can assume his day one report got sent to laguna. So he got a report on himself. He won't telll us who he sent to or investigated night two or 3, so that is kind of suspicous. If no one is able to confirm getting the report soon, I'm liable to think he's lying. However, we have to account for the possibility he is accidentally sending his report to mafia, or that he is mafia himself and making sure all the "recipients" die. The best thing we could do would be to confirm a townie, ask that someone protect them, and then have him send tothat townie.

Emphasis added. So how do you know what the bus driver did? :monster:

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 12:45 AM
Already went over that refia. Did you not read the events of day 2?

I made a list for my thought process.

Give me a minute and I'll try to find it since the stupid thing wont let me go throught my profile.

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Bah, can't find it. In the list I gave three options, one that Both are lying.
One that only serah was lying in order to make wedge look guilty, but that option is now bunk considering serah flipped governor.
And the last one, the only explanation I could find where both wedge and serah were telling the truth, is that there is a bus driver, and that they switched serah with someone else.

On day one, serah was one of the most active players, it would make sense for the mafia to target her. It wouldn't make sense for anyone to kill Laguna, as he hadn't done basically anything except look like jiro.
The only way I can figure that laguna was killed, considering kain switched serah with someone else, and that serah didn't get the memo, except for the possibility of two roleblockers targeting both of them (which I hadn't even remembered roleblockers at that time) would be if a bus driver switched them. Thus, laguna probably got serahs memo, and also took the death blow for her.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-20-2012, 12:54 AM
What happens when there is a tie for votes?

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 12:56 AM
Leila;3167809']What happens when there is a tie for votes?

dealers choice.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 12:57 AM
SUDDEN DEATH

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Well, it looks like my chosen recipient has decided that today is the day she isn't going to say anything, even though she's been quite vocal thorough the first 2 days so here are my investigations I've done and who I've chosen to receive them:

Night 1: Investigated Laguna with Serah to receive (that turned up nothing).
Night 2: Investigated Faris with Quina to receive
Night 3: Investigated Rydia with Yuffie to receive

I don't know why Yuffie has been uncharacteristically silent today, I've seen her name twice in the "Who's Online" list but she hasn't posted yet and she's no longer there.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 01:05 AM
I can't add much more at this point. Blank and Yuffie are my top 2. While Faris & Wedge's claims appear suspicious, I tend to favor those who make early roleclaims because it's tough to keep them up until endgame. Especially two visible roles like Tracker and Investigator (or whatever it is).

Making roleclaims helps the game move along. I know you all have roles in this game. There is no Vanilla Town or Mafia Goon here.

Here, I'll show you. I'm a Vengeful Townie. If I am lynched, I get to kill one person who voted for me. Yep, that's right Noctis. Tomorrow, even if you win, you lose. :radred:

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 01:07 AM
Biggs;3167817']I can't add much more at this point. Blank and Yuffie are my top 2. While Faris & Wedge's claims appear suspicious, I tend to favor those who make early roleclaims because it's tough to keep them up until endgame. Especially two visible roles like Tracker and Investigator (or whatever it is).

Making roleclaims helps the game move along. I know you all have roles in this game. There is no Vanilla Town or Mafia Goon here.

Here, I'll show you. I'm a Vengeful Townie. If I am lynched, I get to kill one person who voted for me. Yep, that's right Noctis. Tomorrow, even if you win, you lose. :radred:

In some cases, such as if yours is true, making role claims early makes your role useless.
I agree it makes making decisions easier, as does voting.
On that note
##unvote: noctis
##vote: faris
I suppose I can't farisly make that vote on noctis just being annoying.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Wedge;3167816']Well, it looks like my chosen recipient has decided that today is the day she isn't going to say anything, even though she's been quite vocal thorough the first 2 days so here are my investigations I've done and who I've chosen to receive them:

Night 1: Investigated Laguna with Serah to receive (that turned up nothing).
Night 3: Investigated Rydia with Yuffie to receive

I don't know why Yuffie has been uncharacteristically silent today, I've seen her name twice in the "Who's Online" list but she hasn't posted yet and she's no longer there.
So let's assume Laguna and Serah were switched (they probably were, makes more sense then that Laguna tried to protect himself and ended up protecting Serah).

That means:
Night 1: Investigated Serah with Laguna to receive - Laguna ended up dead
Night 2: Investigated Faris with Quina to receive - Quina ended up dead
Night 3: Investigated Rydia with Yuffie to receive - Yuffie hasn't said peep all day

Odd that your recipients all ended up dead or missing. You either have bad luck, are lying, or someone is watching you.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-20-2012, 01:10 AM
4-way tie now. Iiiiinteresting.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 01:11 AM

I break it.

##Unvote: Rikku

Yuffie strikes me as suspicious as I said before.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 01:14 AM
Wakka;3167821']In some cases, such as if yours is true, making role claims early makes your role useless.
While you have a point, I wouldn't ever have a chance to use my role as I don't ever get lynched anyway.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Voting for Faris, really? The one who pointed out that Galuf was visiting people in the night? I got to look at your reasonings because the idea seems floppy.

While I do mind that people are voting for me, what I really like is that it gives us a list to look at. Thanks.

Wedge, I have not received anything from you. I was wondering who you were going to claim got a report. It has been days and I absolutely think you are full of bullcrap.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Sorry guys, got a new game. This one is fun and all but...shiny. You know.

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 01:24 AM
Yuffie;3167835']Voting for Faris, really? The one who pointed out that Galuf was visiting people in the night? I got to look at your reasonings because the idea seems floppy.

While I do mind that people are voting for me, what I really like is that it gives us a list to look at. Thanks.

Wedge, I have not received anything from you. I was wondering who you were going to claim got a report. It has been days and I absolutely think you are full of bullcrap.

Well that seems pretty definitive, either Yuffie or Wedge are scum.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 01:25 AM
Not quite a RAGEQUIT, but I'll take it.

##Unvote: Blank

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 01:31 AM
Wedge;3167816']Night 1: Investigated Laguna with Serah to receive (that turned up nothing).
Night 3: Investigated Rydia with Yuffie to receiveI want to call this absolute bollocks. I was even typing up a letter to that effect, when I realized somewhere here theorized that the Bus Driver switched Serah and Laguna. I find that quite interesting.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-20-2012, 01:31 AM
Yuffie;3167835']

Yeah, it does look like that, but I know that if the Mafia is roleblocking me then that leaves better roles free to do their thing.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 01:32 AM
I was explaining where I was.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-20-2012, 01:32 AM
I'ma
##vote: Blank

That way if he gets lynched and turns town I can make fun of noctis.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 01:36 AM
Guys, I killed Laguna. I was trying to shoot Serah. As part of my role, I was given equipment from FFVII characters, to do one-shot (oh snap joke). I used a rifle from Vincent to ##TAKEAIM at a suspect (now obviously wrong), and it makes sense Laguna died if the Bus Driver switched him and her. I was wondering if my rifle took an extra turn like Rosa's dumb Aim ability, but now I see how it makes sense and why Serah would not have gotten a report.

[M] Mom – Host
11-20-2012, 01:37 AM
With 2.5 hours left to go~ :mog:

[M] Yuffie (4) - Biggs, Relm, Faris, Refia, Biggs
[M] Blank (2) - Noctis, Biggs, Balthier
[M] Faris (1) - Blank
[M] Faris (1) - Wakka
[M] Noctis (0) - Wakka
[M] Rikku (0) - Refia
[M] Luneth (0) - Leila

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 01:37 AM
That does make sense, but it doesn't explain why you didn't get a report.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 01:38 AM
Why did you try to kill Serah and what are the rest of the details of your role?

[M] Anise
Stiltzkin;3167844']With 2.5 hours left to go~ :mog:

[M] Faris (1) - Blank
[M] Faris (1) - Wakka
[M] Noctis (0) - Wakka
[M] Rikku (0) - Refia
[M] Luneth (0) - Leila

I'm confused, why are me and blanks votes not counted together?

[M] Caprica
I know, roleclaim, weak sauce, but I haven't been watching the clock and would rather at least vouch for Wedge if my lynching is likely. I am a firm believer that we can rule out Wedge and there is mafia among my voters and his. I hope we can cross reference these names to voters of Sazh and other likely lynch subjects.

[M] Mom – Host
11-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Wakka;3167847']
Stiltzkin;3167844']With 2.5 hours left to go~ :mog:

[M] Faris (1) - Blank
[M] Faris (1) - Wakka
[M] Noctis (0) - Wakka
[M] Rikku (0) - Refia
[M] Luneth (0) - Leila

I'm confused, why are me and blanks votes not counted together?

Oops, I didn't notice I already had Faris in there :jess:

[M] Faris (2) - Blank, Wakka
[M] Noctis (0) - Wakka
[M] Rikku (0) - Refia
[M] Luneth (0) - Leila

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 01:41 AM
Wakka and Blank, by the by, were two voters on Galuf, I do believe and I have made a case for Blank previously. While we can never be sure if Faris is dirty or not, I do not think she would be my immediate suspect. Refia has voted for me, someone I also previously blasted for a poor vote history.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 01:45 AM
I would be greatly amused and thrilled were Blank and Wakka show their lack of solidarity, id est not in cahoots with each other, by voting for the other. If for some reason that is not possible, I am forced to suspect the both of yo--actually, you both are voting for Faris?! I just wish she was the suspect of other people, not you two, because I cannot trust that.

Please, Setzer and Leila, don't vote Wedge. He has a leg to stand upon. He could stand to vote though.

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 01:46 AM
Yuffie, you condemn wedge and praise him in the same breath, make up your mind.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-20-2012, 01:47 AM
I would change my vote to you since you're my #2 suspect anyway. Is that what you want?

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 01:48 AM
Let me now amend that I think Wakka must have done a brilliant deduction, surmising the Bus Driver's actions and figuring out why Laguna died and Serah got no report. Hats off to you, Wakka, and a big fat evil eye to you, Blank.

##VOTE: Blank

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 01:57 AM
Yuffie;3167843']Guys, I killed Laguna. I was trying to shoot Serah. As part of my role, I was given equipment from FFVII characters, to do one-shot (oh snap joke). I used a rifle from Vincent to ##TAKEAIM at a suspect (now obviously wrong), and it makes sense Laguna died if the Bus Driver switched him and her. I was wondering if my rifle took an extra turn like Rosa's dumb Aim ability, but now I see how it makes sense and why Serah would not have gotten a report.

Here's a question, why did you try to kill anyone night 1 if your pro-town? :monster:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-20-2012, 02:07 AM
Well, I didn't agree with Blank's post against Noctis when I first read it, and Noctis has made some pretty valid claims and knowing he is a good, observant player I'm willing to be swayed:

##Vote: Blank

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 02:18 AM
Day 1 Final Results

Stiltzkin;3165475']Final Vote Count

[M] Sazh (5) - Kain, Quistis, Refia, Rydia, SELFVOTE
[M] Quina (4) - Quistis, Refia, Penelo, Serah, Setzer, Leila, SELFVOTE
[M] Galuf (4) - Wakka, Serah, Blank, Laguna
[M] Biggs (3) - Kain, Galuf, Cid, Laguna, Serah, Serah, SELFVOTE
[M] Relm (1) - Faris, Laguna
[M] Sezter (1) - Rikku, Yuffie, Laguna
[M] Cid (1) - Wedge, Laguna
[M] Serah (1) - Noctis
[M] Wakka (1) - Relm
[M] Rikku (0) - Rydia, Setzer, Refia, Laguna
[M] Yuffie (0) - Quistis
[M] Quistis (0) - Laguna
[M] Noctis (0) - Serah
[M] Laguna (0) - Yuffie
Things I am making note of here:
Two out of four people who voted for Sazh are confimed town. Remember the other two's names: Rydia, Refia.
Setzer and Leila vote together, like they are doing today on Wedge. Weird.
Noctis votes town, not really noticeable until the following day...

Day 2 Final Results

Stiltzkin;3166976']To make up for my absence, here is a summary of how things unfolded vote-wise yesterday:
Pre-Gladiator Challenge

[M] Faris (3) - Noctis, Quina, Serah, Rydia
[M] Refia (3) - Blank, Quina, Yuffie, Balthier
[M] Blank (2) - Yuffie, Refia, Noctis, Leila, Leila, Noctis
[M] Yuffie (1) - Blank, Faris, Wakka, Quistis
[M] Galuf (1) - [s]Kain[s], Rydia, Faris
[M] Leila (1) - Blank, Setzer
[M] Rydia (1) - Leon, Serah, Faris
[M] Serah (1) - Wedge
[M] Wakka (1) - Refia, Serah, Kain
[M] Quistis (1) - Refia
[M] Balthier (1) - Quina
[M] Cid (0) - Rydia
[M] Penelo (0) - Refia
[M] Wedge (0) - Rydia, Kain

* Note: Leila tried to place a vote of Refia, but failed to unvote.

Post-Gladiator Challenge

[M] Quistis (3) - Refia, Kain, Balthier
[M] Serah (6) - Quistis, Wedge, Yuffie, Wakka, Leila, Faris

* Note: Serah tried to place an illegal vote on Refia
* Note: Refia tried to place an illegal vote on Balthier
* Note: Serah tried to place an illegal vote on herself
* Note: Refia tried to re-vote for Quistis. Previous vote stands.
Notes:
Noctis and Rydia are of unconfirmed alignment who were voting for Faris, a contender for Lynch Apparent.
Along with Quina, questionably aligned Blank, Yuffie, and Balthier vote for the other Lynch Apparent, Refia.
Noctis voted twice, he is a magician. His top one was one Faris, whom we're arguing is a force of good or not, and his second one was on Blank.

Does this leave us with anything and was it worth my time? Maybe. Rydia almost help lynch someone we presume to be the Tracker. Refia voted for another innocent after lynching Sazh. I don't know, I'm just thinking were are looking at an awful lot of green and that somewhere in it are flecks of red.

Guys, I'm not feeling the Blank thing.

##UNVOTE: Blank
##VOTE: Refia

That is the only thing I am feeling right now.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 02:20 AM
Refia;3167860']Here's a question, why did you try to kill anyone night 1 if your pro-town? :monster:I had a gun, duh, and wanted to get to use it before I died. It's mindfuck mafia, you don't live forever.

Other actions I have taken include:
Night 2: Investigate Noctis. No results.
Night 3: Stakeout Yuffie. I'm not dead.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 02:33 AM
Yuffie;3167870']
Refia;3167860']Here's a question, why did you try to kill anyone night 1 if your pro-town? :monster:I had a gun, duh, and wanted to get to use it before I died. It's mindfuck mafia, you don't live forever.

Other actions I have taken include:
Night 2: Investigate Noctis. No results.
Night 3: Stakeout Yuffie. I'm not dead.

Normally you save the kill for after you've protected yourself, or gathered enough info to know who to aim at properly.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 02:35 AM
I'm keeping my vote on you, you seem to base your reasons on me as nothing more than you feel it. And since you didn't investigate me, or make a better argument I have to question why your going after me now of all times, while your head is up at the gallows?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-20-2012, 02:47 AM
Refia;3167873']
Normally you save the kill for after you've protected yourself.

And which faction gains the most from predictable behaviour? All together now...

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 02:48 AM
Rydia;3167877']
Refia;3167873']

And which faction gains the most from predictable behaviour? All together now...

And which faction loses out on stupid, gung-ho night kills? All together now...

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 02:50 AM
Refia;3167878']
Rydia;3167877']
Refia;3167873']

When this is all over, remind me to rep you.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Wakka;3167879']
Refia;3167878']
Rydia;3167877']
Refia;3167873']

When this is all over, remind me to rep you.

:cool:

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 03:01 AM
What's a stakeout, Yuffie? Also what is the name of your role? These questions may decide your fate as it's not too late.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
Refia;3167878']
Rydia;3167877']
Refia;3167873']

Fortune favours the bold, my dear

After all, if we are marked to die, we are enough to do our country loss...but if to live, the fewer men the greater share of honour!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
god dammit

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 03:09 AM
[M] Blank (3) - Noctis, Biggs, Balthier, Yuffie, Wedge
[M] Refia (2) - Yuffie, SELF

50 minutes left. Yuffie can be saved with a silver tongue and some votes for Blank.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 03:10 AM
Refia;3167876']why your going after me now of all times, while your head is up at the gallows?Yeah, nevermind the fact I went after you previously and now you seem to be following your own gut that conveniently points toward me. Notice the lack of gang I have to help me out here, but I'm sticking to my guns with my vote on you.

Biggs;3167890']What's a stakeout, Yuffie? Also what is the name of your role? These questions may decide your fate as it's not too late.A stakeout protects the person I'm staking out, not watches whoever visits a person, as misleading as the name is.

As for my role and what else I is up my sleeve, that's a secret for now.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 03:11 AM
Refia is /not/ voting for herself. Pretty sure she's voting on me, bub.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 03:13 AM
Well I'm no Moogle as you can see. As for the name of your role, I guess we'll find out in 45 minutes. Probably shouldn't withold information from the people holding your noose. ;)

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 03:17 AM
Any other weapons up your sleeve?

What was the FFVII tie-in for the investigation? Cloud searching through Tifa's underwear drawer?

Care to explain why you targeted Serah in particular on Night 1? Care to explain why you seemed to defend Galuf whenever possible?

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 03:18 AM
I'm probably going to tie this in forty minutes. ;) And then someone's tie-breaking.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 03:18 AM
Yuffie;3167897']
Refia;3167876']why your going after me now of all times, while your head is up at the gallows?Yeah, nevermind the fact I went after you previously and now you seem to be following your own gut that conveniently points toward me. Notice the lack of gang I have to help me out here, but I'm sticking to my guns with my vote on you.

You admitted to killing a townie on night 1. What else should I think? So either the mafia,
-went after the same target
-got roleblocked
-attacked whoever got a protection/was immune to night kills

And I just think it's silly to think a townie would randomly unload their gun on night 1 with nothing substantial to go on. Further more if we go with the bus driver swapping Laguna idea, then that means you targeted Serah first and were trying to kill one of the more vocal townies trying to get discussion going day 1.

I think you being scum is a pretty rational conclusion.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 03:19 AM
I can prevent any of that from happening in the first place, if you can convince me.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 03:20 AM
I didn't defend Galuf? I think someone (you?) grabbed a quote where I clarified that I didn't see Galuf /guiltier/ than anyone else, seeing as he as inactive post-wise. Quina, too, had be inert as well as Sazh, so I did say they were all equally clean. What I /did/ say was that the people voting on Galuf could do so freely because despite him getting a few votes, he was not on the block like Sazh and Quina. So /his voters/ were more suspicious in my view.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 03:23 AM
Refia;3167903']You admitted to killing a townie on night 1. What else should I think? So either the mafia,
-got roleblocked

And I just think it's silly to think a townie would randomly unload their gun on night 1 with nothing substantial to go on. Further more if we go with the bus driver swapping Laguna idea, then that means you targeted Serah first and were trying to kill one of the more vocal townies trying to get discussion going day 1.

I think you being scum is a pretty rational conclusion.You realize you're not a person I'm trying to win over, right? With me saying you're scum, I view everything you say as trying to twist to suit your own needs. So I am glad you're pretending to be rational and arguing through this, but all it looks like is a veneer to further your own agenda.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 03:25 AM
It's possible that quote may have been misinterpreted, along with the 3 or 4 others where you stood up for Galuf. I'll let that one slide.

So onto more pressing matters.

1. Why did you attempt to kill Serah, specifically?
2. What was the name of the ability you used on the second night? Please be as specific as possible.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 03:27 AM
Yuffie;3167906']
Refia;3167903']You admitted to killing a townie on night 1. What else should I think? So either the mafia,
-got roleblocked

I think you being scum is a pretty rational conclusion.You realize you're not a person I'm trying to win over, right? With me saying you're scum, I view everything you say as trying to twist to suit your own needs. So I am glad you're pretending to be rational and arguing through this, but all it looks like is a veneer to further your own agenda.

If by pretending you mean, am, then yes, I am being rational. You spent several days with enough activity and contributions to fly under the radar, and pop up when your about to be offed. You admit freely to blowing away a townie (the only night kill no less) on night 1, and doing so on someone whose only standing point day 1 was being active (something that tends to get scum killed in the long term as they can slip up more and be incriminated later on).

So why kill Serah? Why kill night 1?

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 03:31 AM
Biggs;3167908']So onto more pressing matters.

1. Why did you attempt to kill Serah, specifically?
2. What was the name of the ability you used on the second night? Please be as specific as possible.
1. In addition to her everchanging vote and she was keeping tally. I thought, hey that's useful and perhaps she is doing that to curry favor because no one wants to kill the scorekeeper. I even tried taking up the job so she couldn't do it two days in a row. (next time she can have it)
2. Investigate. The description said I rooted through a person's trashcan for clues to their role.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 03:41 AM
So there was a FFVII tie in with the gun but not with the other two abilities? Any other abilities? Are you just wasting my time?

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 03:44 AM
I am only wasting your time if you are looking for more abilities. The rifle really was via Vincent. The other abilities, two, were the Stakeout which involved a description of a cereal box badge and caution tape from a store, and the Investigate which was trash-rooting. I didn't want to admit I've ran out of extra actions because I would have preferred the mafia to worry. I am the Jack of all trades. :(

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 03:47 AM
I think it is about time to play it safe.

##UNVOTE: Refia
##VOTE: Blank

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 03:49 AM
Well looks like it's up to you then Biggs. Or we wait till a scum does a tie breaker and ends this.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-20-2012, 03:52 AM
Now why would scum break the tie when Stiltz is unlikely to reward indecision with a mafia kill?

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 03:53 AM
Pretty sure you're up to bat, Rydia. ;)

[M] Anise
##unvote:
##vote: yuffie

call me scum if you want, with 7 minutes left, I have no issues breaking a tie.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
Not I, the reasons for my selfvote are yet in force.

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 03:54 AM
Rydia;3167927']Not I, the reasons for my selfvote are yet in force.

I don't think you ever actually explained that.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
I did not, nor shall I.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Okay. T-t-tie breaker. Had my eye on youu~

##Unvote
##Vote Yuffie

[M] Caprica
I figure you to be town. Meh.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 03:55 AM
Wakka;3167928']
Rydia;3167927']Not I, the reasons for my selfvote are yet in force.

I don't think you ever actually explained that.

Or why she will hardly vote anyone for that matter.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Oh dang, Wakka beat me to it. :monocle:

[M] Anise
Looks like I was not needed. Carry on.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-20-2012, 03:56 AM
I voted every day. I was responsible for Sazh's death.

[M] D'Anna
##Unvote: Yuffie

Mafia should favor those who post at the end of the day.

[M] Caprica
That last comment was to Wakka. Not sure about Leila.

I think Rydia said "yet in force" as in she hasn't yet explained. :P

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 03:57 AM
Anyways, sucks to see everyone pile on. Not because I'm dead, that's just me sucking, but that with that many people, that's too many suspects.

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 03:58 AM
I just realised we passed a thousand posts without a celebration orgy.
:(

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 03:58 AM
I urge the last of us to change our vote. Yuffie, if you have given me Jack of All Trades from the get go I would have spared you. Sorry kid.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-20-2012, 03:59 AM
##Unvote: Self

Not ending this on a tie, no time left.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 03:59 AM
Wakka, you can change your vote now and rid us of the vile Blank and fulfill the prophesy.

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 04:00 AM
My vote doesn't matter anymore bigg boi, rydia just did.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 04:01 AM
Well we've done what our overlord Noctis asked. Now we must live with the consequence.

Jiro
11-20-2012, 04:01 AM
I'm on mobile, so at exactly on the hour, all votes become final. Let me begin tallying.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 04:02 AM
Rifling through Noctis's trash can revealed only strips of kevlar which is commonly found in military grade vests.who knows if this was really sent to me

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 04:02 AM
If that was a direct quote, that results in a modkill I believe.

Of course, that's up to the mod.

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 04:03 AM
Yuffie, no editing.

[M] Caprica
11-20-2012, 04:04 AM
:noonecares:

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-20-2012, 04:04 AM
:cares:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Leila;3167955']:cares:

[M] Apollo
11-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Ah, balls, I've missed the day.
Sigh. I'll read through and prepare my thoughts for tomorrow.

Jiro
11-20-2012, 04:10 AM
Time is up. Your flavour is vanilla, but the result is not.

Blank was a Mafia Godfather played by Jojee. Night begins now after that dramatic conclusion. Eighteen hours kids.

[M] Mom – Host
11-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Nah you know what, smurf it. Let's do this right now.

It was a night like any other night. People cried, people died.

[M] Noctis was a Bullet Proof Townie played by Psychotic. At least he got Blank though, right?

[M] Yuffie was a Jack of All Trades played by Madonna! The title was colourful and so was Yuffie's contribution. Enjoy XCOM ;)

[M] Refia was a Spy played by Bahamut2000X. I don't know about you guys, but I was super smurfing glad to see him back in action.

Day Five begins now. With 14 players left, it takes 8 for a majority lynch. 24 hours, go go go kupo! :mog:

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 11:32 PM
Right as I was about to start dinner.

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 11:32 PM
And what a shocker, cid aint dead.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Well, that was unexpected.

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 11:44 PM
good evening rydia, may I interest you in some stromboli?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-20-2012, 11:45 PM
Damnit now I have to actually pay attention now that psy is not active. /lazy

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Well now what.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 11:47 PM
Someone really hates entertaining mafia days to kill off Noctis. I would have lynched his ass, done the mafia a huge favor, got my ass lynched the next day, and then capped off one of you on the way out. Now it was all for nothing. :(

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 11:47 PM
Biggs;3168404']Well now what.

The usual. pile of bodies, sexy rydia, and an empty noose.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Well that was something else!

I'm glad to see Cid managed to make it through last night.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 11:49 PM
I guess I could help the town win but honestly the fight is out of me now that Noctis is gone.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 11:50 PM
Faris;3168408']Well that was something else!

I'm glad to see Cid managed to make it through last night.
Who did you target last night? Please don't make riddles. I don't have time for this.

Wedge too. Let's get things moving here.

[M] Adama
11-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Sorry I have been the worst at posting, I really do apologise, but I've been busy with studying and whatnot. The past few days beginning during the wee hours of the morning in my time probably didn't help :|

I'll do my best anyway. So wait, If Noctis is a bulletproof townie, how did he die during the night? Thoughts?

[M] Anise
11-20-2012, 11:52 PM
Penelo;3168411']Sorry I have been the worst at posting, I really do apologise, but I've been busy with studying and whatnot. The past few days beginning during the wee hours of the morning in my time probably didn't help :|

I'll do my best anyway. So wait, If Noctis is a bulletproof townie, how did he die during the night? Thoughts?

poison, stabbhappy, arsonist, etc.
Assuming Jiro is doing a literal mafia.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
I think Stiltzkin forgot about me :mog:

[M] D'Anna
Penelo;3168411']Sorry I have been the worst at posting, I really do apologise, but I've been busy with studying and whatnot. The past few days beginning during the wee hours of the morning in my time probably didn't help :|

Only two explanations I can think of:

1. Mafia Ninja (uses knives instead of guns, this has killed bulletproof in the past)
2. Noctis was actually poisoned by Galuf before he died.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 11:53 PM
Giving Psychotic the Bulletproof role, again is overpowered in itself, so I'm sure the mafia has plenty of ways to kill bulletproof.

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 11:54 PM
Question for Jiro: Was Yuffie mod killed or legit killed?

[M] Adama
11-20-2012, 11:56 PM
Well that makes me looks stupid! Oh well. And was Yuffie townie or mafia aligned? I'm pretty sure a jack of all trades can be of either alignment right?

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 11:58 PM
No, it's town.

[M] Adama
11-20-2012, 11:59 PM
So wait what, how many townies and how many mafia has been slaughtered? By my estimations, I've seen at least three definite mafia kills. In which case, we should probably be doing better than that. The town's dropping like flies :(

[M] D'Anna
11-20-2012, 11:59 PM
So what we need to do is look at who voted Yuffie and who voted Blank. And who voted Wedge as well since I think he was in the lead for a while.

We should also review Blank's posts and see what that digs up, as well as anyone who defended Blank or reacted oddly to Blank's posts.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Well. =/ What is the role of a spy? I just looked it up and I'm still not 100% sure what it is.

Biggs;3168410']Who did you target last night? Please don't make riddles. I don't have time for this.

Wedge too. Let's get things moving here.

I was just going to say this. Let's hear it guys.

[M] D'Anna
11-21-2012, 12:01 AM
8 town and 2 mafia have been killed.

And 1 Spy. I have no idea what that is but mafia wiki indicates that it may be a pro-mafia town role.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-21-2012, 12:02 AM
Yeah, Biggs is right. Losing her was a big loss for us since she'd been useful taking care of the scum.

Oh, and Biggs, last night I decided to track Wakka. I didn't get anything out of it. Ended up with "No result."

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Well, basically whoever ripped Noctis and Yuffie to shreds essentially. It can't be a coincidence that after these two outed Blank, they both end up dead.

Actually Biggs it's good that you mentioned Wedge. For a self proclaimed cop, he's hardly doing us a service. I think he roleclaimed on day two? It's day five now Wedge. A town with no juicy gossip just isn't a town.

[M] Anise
11-21-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm not saying it's related at all, but it's kinda funny that everyone wedge claims to send things to dies the next day.

[M] D'Anna
11-21-2012, 12:05 AM
Faris;3168426']Yeah, Biggs is right. Losing her was a big loss for us since she'd been useful taking care of the scum.

Oh, and Biggs, last night I decided to track Wakka. I didn't get anything out of it. Ended up with "No result."
Can you give me some reasoning behind Wakka? He voted Blank which probably indicated that they aren't working together. I would have been more interested in following someone who didn't vote Blank.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
Keep in mind that some cops have to figure out if they're paranoid or insane. Then again, why would you role call so early if you are trying to figure this out?

[M] Anise
Biggs;3168430']
Faris;3168426']Yeah, Biggs is right. Losing her was a big loss for us since she'd been useful taking care of the scum.

Can you give me some reasoning behind Wakka? He voted Blank which probably indicated that they aren't working together. I would have been more interested in following someone who didn't vote Blank.

Actually I didn't vote blank, I had no freakin clue what was going on. I voted Yuffie.

[M] D'Anna
11-21-2012, 12:07 AM
Wakka;3168429']I'm not saying it's related at all, but it's kinda funny that everyone wedge claims to send things to dies the next day.
Oh, it's probably related. Related how though?

[M] Adama
Biggs;3168430']

Unless he thought Blank was a lost cause and voted for him to make himself appear all nice and innocent. I'm not saying that's what happened, but I wouldn't discount the possibility of mafia voting for each other to save their own skin.

[M] D'Anna
Wakka;3168432']Actually I didn't vote blank, I had no freakin clue what was going on. I voted Yuffie.
Oh really?

##Vote: Wakka

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:08 AM
Actually, seeing how Wakka didn't vote Blank completely ignore previous post

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Talking about Yuffie, reading back the previous page from this one, she apparently edited a post, which two people complained about. Possible modkill? I do sort of need Stilz or Jiro to confirm that though. I'd take Yuffie's death with a pinch of salt.

[M] Anise
11-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Penelo;3168439']Talking about Yuffie, reading back the previous page from this one, she apparently edited a post, which two people complained about. Possible modkill? I do sort of need Stilz or Jiro to confirm that though. I'd take Yuffie's death with a pinch of salt.

It was a verbatim copy of her role pm.

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Ah I see, thanks Wakka! :)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Penelo;3168427']Well, basically whoever ripped Noctis and Yuffie to shreds essentially. It can't be a coincidence that after these two outed Blank, they both end up dead.

Actually Biggs it's good that you mentioned Wedge. For a self proclaimed cop, he's hardly doing us a service. I think he roleclaimed on day two? It's day five now Wedge. A town with no juicy gossip just isn't a town.

A cop that can't report his own investigations. Wedge has the worst of luck when it comes with choosing who gets his reports, so basically we don't know how his investigations turn out. It's likely that Wedge could be lying to us all this time, but we need to know what he did last night to know for sure.

[M] Apollo
11-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Noctis;3167324']
Biggs;3167318']The thing is, why would any mafia start off a day by gunning for you, knowing it would be their death sentence? What possible reason could Blank have for poking the bear?Because they keep trying to kill me and don't understand why it won't work.

This post right here is going to be shrieked at in the mafia forum. Hee hee hee! HAVE FUN TRYING TO KILL ME SOME MORE, DOUCHEBAGS :cool:

:mad:

Either he was the one who was poisoned and not Cid (and Faris is a big liar), a non-bullet weapon was used, or someone is a naughty roleblocker.

I'm quite keen to see what Faris has to say about Cid not dying and who she investigated last night, and who/if someone received a report from Wedge.
Odds are, by now Wedge should have successfully gotten a report through to someone who isn't scum/bus drivered/roleblocked/dead, right? I'm losing faith.

[M] D'Anna
11-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Well I didn't get any stinking report.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Is it possible that the bus driver role would have made an effect on Faris's investigation?

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Faris;3168445']
Penelo;3168427']Well, basically whoever ripped Noctis and Yuffie to shreds essentially. It can't be a coincidence that after these two outed Blank, they both end up dead.

A cop that can't report his own investigations. Wedge has the worst of luck when it comes with choosing who gets his reports, so basically we don't know how his investigations turn out. It's likely that Wedge could be lying to us all this time, but we need to know what he did last night to know for sure.

As both you and Leon has said, it could be that were just getting impatient and Wedge is actually doing his best here. But he has to have pretty astronomical bad luck to send someone a report and then for that person to either:

A) Die
B) Receive it and not bother speaking out

I think my trust is still there, but it does rest on this day. We can't have a fourth consecutive day of misfortune right?

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:28 AM
Biggs;3167896'][M] Yuffie (4) - Biggs, Relm, Faris, Refia, Biggs
[M] Blank (3) - Noctis, Biggs, Balthier, Yuffie, Wedge
[M] Refia (2) - Yuffie, SELF

50 minutes left. Yuffie can be saved with a silver tongue and some votes for Blank.

For reference, this is as it stood with just 50 minutes left. I'll quickly tally up the end-day voting quickly for what should be a complete tally for that day (I think)

[M] Apollo
11-21-2012, 12:29 AM
Leila;3168449']Is it possible that the bus driver role would have made an effect on Faris's investigation?

Are you asking if it is possible that Faris investigated Galuf, and Galuf targeted Cid, but Kain swapped Cid with Noctis, meaning that Galuf poisoned Noctis when he meant to poison Cid, and Faris saw Galuf visit Cid, when he was actually visiting Noctis? That sounds plausible and mindsmurfing, which makes it more plausible :p

[M] Anise
11-21-2012, 12:30 AM
Leon;3168453']
Leila;3168449']Is it possible that the bus driver role would have made an effect on Faris's investigation?

Are you asking if it is possible that Faris investigated Galuf, and Galuf targeted Cid, but Kain swapped Cid with Noctis, meaning that Galuf poisoned Noctis when he meant to poison Cid, and Faris saw Galuf visit Cid, when he was actually visiting Noctis? That sounds plausible and mindsmurfing, which makes it more plausible :p

Kain died night 2.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-21-2012, 12:33 AM
Penelo;3168427']Actually Biggs it's good that you mentioned Wedge. For a self proclaimed cop, he's hardly doing us a service. I think he roleclaimed on day two? It's day five now Wedge. A town with no juicy gossip just isn't a town.

Wedge did tell us yesterday at some point who he investigated and who he sent the reports to. Not one of the reports managed to get through to the intended person - due to death, or possible role blocking. I'd like to hear his report for last night. Hopefully he manages a result this time. His luck with this is through the floor, which has done nothing for his credibility, unfortunately. I'm personally feeling last legs here... =/ Wakka did make an interesting observation that everyone who supposedly received reports died. Hmm...

It is good to see that Cid survived the night. This means that we have a poison doctor (good on you, if this is the case), or that maybe Cid wasn't poisoned at all. Don't know what to think here.

Definitely a lot of food for thought going on today. I will read over the thread later and see if I can pick anything up.

I unfortunately have to go to sleep now, but I will be back in a few hours.

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:34 AM
[M] Blank (6) - Noctis, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(1, 32, 51);">Biggs</s>, Balthier, <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(1, 32, 51);">Yuffie</s>, Wedge, Yuffie, Biggs, Rydia
[M] Yuffie (5) - <s style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(1, 32, 51);">Biggs</s>, Relm, Faris, Refia, Biggs, Wakka, Leila
[M] Wedge (1) - Setzer, Leila
[M] Faris (1) - Blank, Wakka
[M] Refia (0) - Yuffie

Right, I've previewed it, and it should be correct. Town, analyse away!

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Oh, I should have put a title on it saying those are the Day Four Final Results Tally, but you know, editing rules ...

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Wakka is right, Kain died on night 2, so this myth has just been busted. Though, I want to suggest that it's possible that we may have a 2nd doctor who could heal the poisoned, so we may have just saved Cid from dying by poison if it weren't for me.

[M] D'Anna
11-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Leila was the last vote on Yuffie?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-21-2012, 12:37 AM
It was, but I had reason to suspect she was scum.

[M] Anise
11-21-2012, 12:37 AM
Biggs;3168460']Leila was the last vote on Yuffie?
Yes both she and I said we had no problem breaking a tie. Then blank got a bunch of votes, so it hardly mattered.

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:40 AM
[M] Blank (6) - Noctis, <strike>Biggs</strike>, Balthier, <strike>Yuffie</strike>, Wedge, Yuffie, Biggs, Rydia
[M] Yuffie (5) - Relm, Faris, Refia, <strike>Biggs</strike>, Wakka, Leila
[M] Wedge (1) - Setzer, <strike>Lelia</strike>
[M] Faris (1) - Blank, <strike>Wakka</strike>
[M] Refia (0) - <strike>Yuffie

</strike>Another table, all neatly coloured in :)

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:41 AM
Leila;3168461']It was, but I had reason to suspect she was scum.

What were the reasons?

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Let's get down to business, shall we?

No more madness, the Havelock Gambit has served its role.

Let's start with the poisoner data.

As I alluded in a lucid phase yesterday, I do not have access to mafiascum.net at work, so had only EoFF (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/136002-mafia-xviii-aftermath.html) to rely on when I posted my hypothesis about Galuf not being able to make consecutive kills.

Given my lacklustre performance on Day 1, if my statement was not correct, the only logical reaction by anybody would be to dismiss it as another one of my half-baked hypothesis. This did not happen. Thus we can infer that my statement was correct.

If it is correct, the logical townie reaction remains the same. The mafia, however, would be compelled to wonder how I knew, so they could figure out if I was worth wasting their night kill on. Guess what, scumbags? I was.

Two people called me on being oddly specific: Setzer and Biggs. Strike one.

Strike two for Setzer: this (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/146626-anniversary-mafia-game-thread-day-four-death-villain-10.html#post3167362) and this (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/146626-anniversary-mafia-game-thread-day-four-death-villain-10.html#post3167395) -- As Biggs stated, almost like they copy/pasted the same post from a forum we can't read. Spy is typically a mafia-aligned role (http://deusexmafia.wetpaint.com/page/Mafia+Role+List), so Refia's guilt speaks strongly to Setzer's.

Point in Biggs's favour: He's the one who noted the 'one down, ???' to go. That could be a red herring, but perhaps not.

For all that I want all three of the Day 1 Dirae to come up town, I trust Faris about as far as I can throw the moon, yet I will not allow Cid's failure to die to cast suspicion on her: I protected Cid in a night action, deciding to follow up on Faris's statement for lack of an alternative lead.

Of course, I could be lying about that, but let's examine the events of yesterday's vote: I cast a deciding vote against the Mafia Godfather with less than a minute left on the clock. Is that a townie move or a mafia one? Granted, I've already admitted I wasn't sure Blank was mafia. Now let's look at why:

Early on, I defended Serah's vote-hopping because it was "a townie move." But is it, really? With less than five minutes left on the clock? If there's a close race between a townie and a mafia, it behooves the mafia to try to cause a tie, knowing that the mod will kill the townie rather than rewarding the town for failure to act. In the closing minutes, Biggs shifted the vote onto Yuffie to break that tie. Once I stated that I was not changing my vote, Biggs created a tie again; since I think that Biggs might be scum, I changed my mind right then and there. I was going for unpredictability with a system whereby even I could not predict what I'd do ahead of time, but abandoned it in order to scotch Biggs. Averted: Biggs did not even try to save Blank. Perhaps he was concerned his vote would come in seconds too late and he'd get suspicion without saving Blank, or perhaps he's town. I don't know.

Regarding my antic dis:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: I kind of shot myself in the head there. I had conceived of the Havelock Gambit on Day 2 -- At the time I posted Iago's line from Othello, I already had my initial Day 4 post saved in evernote. During Night 3, I smurfed up and telegraphed my intent to "Ham it up like Shatner" in Fomalhaut's blog -- even if Fomal's not scum, scum can read his blog and if I failed to follow through on it, they'd wonder why. Events on day 2, however, rendered it inoperable and I had no real choice but to pick up my massive set of balls and brazen it on through.

Finally, here's my roleclaim: I am the Apothecary. The Havelock Gambit was conceived in despair of my ass-useless role ever having any value. Galuf's death and Faris's clue is what rendered the Havelock Gambit inoperable. The statement about the poisoner signalling the existence of the apothecary was a red herring -- the reverse may be true, but the poisoner could be blocked by another role. As such, I am now superfluous and may sacrificed at will. Either that or I'm roleclaiming to protect myself from the mafia, who won't want to waste a night kill, when the truth is that I have an investigative role that allowed me to discern the nature of the Poisoner's role. Which is it, scumbags? You'll have to kill me to find out.

Why was I so certain that I would die yesterday? Either I have a role that is neither of my previous claims that made me certain that I would die and which was in turn blocked, or I was claiming foreknowledge to scare the mafia into trying to kill me. Which, it seems, didn't work even though I also cast an 11th hour vote to kill the godfather.

My night actions:
Night 1: Protected Cid -- not because I thought he was the cop, but because I thought he was an experienced player and I had nothing better to go on
Nights 2 & 3: Protected Noctis -- because everyone has such a steaming hard-on to kill Psy all the time that if he was town I definitely wanted him alive and the mafia was gunning for him, but if he was mafia, you guys always try to lynch him anyways and the mistake could be undone
Night 4: Protected Cid on Faris's say-so. If you're mafia, Faris, well played.

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:44 AM
tl;dr.

Only joking! I'll read it now, but expect me to be dumbfounded.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-21-2012, 12:47 AM
Penelo;3168465']

What were the reasons?

I investigated her night 1, turned up guilty. So did Wedge night 2 and Faris night 3. I investigated Notcis this past night to determine if I'm paranoid I didn't get anything back unfortunately. So I'm rather useless, folks! Sorry.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-21-2012, 12:47 AM
Almost forgot the most important part:

##Vote: Setzer

[M] D'Anna
11-21-2012, 12:48 AM
I have no reason to doubt your role, which makes this a whole lot easier. Which would confirm Faris as well.

As for me, go ahead and lynch me. At least I could use my role at that point and take out a possible scum voter. I don't have any fight left in me anyway. I spent last night typing up 10-12 really good posts to get Noctis lynched and now he's gone. GONE!

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:49 AM
Leila;3168469']
Penelo;3168465']

What were the reasons?

I investigated her night 1, turned up guilty. So did Wedge night 2 and Faris night 3. I investigated Notcis this past night to determine if I'm paranoid I didn't get anything back unfortunately. So I'm rather useless, folks! Sorry.

By nothing I assume not even an innocent verdict? Interesting. Maybe your first three results are true and someone roleblocked your attempt at Noctis? I don't know really. It's mindsmurf mafia, don't give up!

[M] D'Anna
11-21-2012, 12:50 AM
You could be insane, Leila, which is hardly useless.

[M] D'Anna
11-21-2012, 12:51 AM
And just for the record you are officially claiming Cop?

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:51 AM
Biggs;3168471']I have no reason to doubt your role, which makes this a whole lot easier. Which would confirm Faris as well.

As for me, go ahead and lynch me. At least I could use my role at that point and take out a possible scum voter. I don't have any fight left in me anyway. I spent last night typing up 10-12 really good posts to get Noctis lynched and now he's gone. GONE!

Your not a vengeful townie are you? If that's the case, we could use you as a sacrificial lamb and try to get the mafia with it. We need to be sure were taking out the mafia though, last thing town needs is for a townie to lash out at another townie!

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Biggs;3168473']You could be insane, Leila, which is hardly useless.

Indeed, just report the opposite.

[M] Anise
11-21-2012, 12:53 AM
Penelo;3168475']
Biggs;3168471']I have no reason to doubt your role, which makes this a whole lot easier. Which would confirm Faris as well.

Your not a vengeful townie are you? If that's the case, we could use you as a sacrificial lamb and try to get the mafia with it. We need to be sure were taking out the mafia though, last thing town needs is for a townie to lash out at another townie!

##vote:penelo

And how exactly would killing biggs in the hopes that his kill is mafia help us? If we suspect someone enough, we should lynch them instead!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Biggs;3168474']And just for the record you are officially claiming Cop?

I was being subtle earlier. Either they're all innocent and I'm insane or I'm paranoid and you're all guilty to me! :freak:

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:55 AM
I'm not exactly saying that we should actively kill Biggs, just if the worst comes to the worst, we should be wondering to ourselves who are the most scummy looking. And besides, people can look scummy *enough* to have suspicions, but not enough to actually go ahead and lynch.

[M] Anise
11-21-2012, 12:57 AM
And sometimes the most innocent looking of us is the most evil of all

##Accuse: I name Penelo as the theif of Nocturnal's cowl!

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Leila;3168478']
Biggs;3168474']And just for the record you are officially claiming Cop?

I was being subtle earlier. Either they're all innocent and I'm insane or I'm paranoid and you're all guilty to me! :freak:

To be fair, at least your giving us results.. :roll2

[M] Adama
11-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Just so I'm up to speed with the whole thing, what does the ##accuse mean?

[M] Anise
11-21-2012, 12:58 AM
btw, in case you couldn't tell, that wasn't an actual action. It was an oblivion reference.