PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate milk is the beverage of the gods

Pike
11-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Yes this is another food thread. No I don't care.

Let's talk about the drink of champions:

http://cdn.blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/chocolatemilk.jpg

P.S. using a straw is the correct way to drink it.

Agent Proto
11-15-2012, 01:36 AM
What the... you're betraying Mountain Dew for this? No. Unacceptable. :glare:

Pike
11-15-2012, 01:39 AM
Mountain Dew is the other beverage of the gods.

Agent Proto
11-15-2012, 01:43 AM
There can only be one! However, chocolate milk can be your drink of champions. Not mine.

Peegee
11-15-2012, 02:05 AM
I much prefer smoothies that include strawberries.

As for soda I only drink diet coke or coke zero.

Jiro
11-15-2012, 02:20 AM
Chocolate milk at every smurfing meal while I was in Laramie. When the chocolate milk thing was broken, I complained and threatened to unleash a horde of crocodiles on the Washakie Center. Don't stand between me and my goddamn chocolate milk or I will fuck you up. Pike you know where it's at man.

Pumpkin
11-15-2012, 02:38 AM
I love chocolate milk. It's what I order at restaurants. I drink a lot of it. It's just so good.

lovelovelovelovelove

Faris
11-15-2012, 02:38 AM
What's the count now, Bleys?

Chocolate milk is awesome once in a while.

Shlup
11-15-2012, 02:55 AM
Chocolate milk is never good.

I Make Kenta Rawr!
11-15-2012, 03:03 AM

noshowmillk
11-15-2012, 03:13 AM
I love chocolate milk, but if I had to choose between it and dr. pepper, I'm going with dr. pepper...:eep:

Tigmafuzz
11-15-2012, 03:18 AM
Chocolate milk is quite possibly the greatest thing ever.

Flaming Ice
11-15-2012, 03:43 AM
Chocolate milk

Much healthier than pop :)

And it can be used to flavour things like pancakes :D

Denmark
11-15-2012, 03:44 AM

the fuck is wrong with you

Balzac
11-15-2012, 03:49 AM
Nope.

Laddy
11-15-2012, 04:28 AM
I like my Chocolate Milk so chocolatey, it's insane.

Unfortunately, it gives me bad heartburn. Oh well, love is painful sometimes. :monster:

DK
11-15-2012, 04:38 AM
the local store near me sells this chocolate milk that is ridiculously creamy, it is the best thing ever. i think I will buy some tomorrow!

Jiro
11-15-2012, 04:46 AM
ordinary milk is awesome when you have one of those flavoured straws too

Denmark
11-15-2012, 07:15 AM
ordinary milk is awesome

end sentence there

(as long as it's skim [aka "non-fat"]; anything else is fucking sickening)

CimminyCricket
11-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Milk itself is pretty effing awesome. Out of Jasmin and I, I'm the only one who drinks milk willingly and because of that there's always 2 gallons of milk sitting in my fridge waiting, begging, needing to be absorbed into my body.

Chocolate milk is super awesome, sometimes I will spend a little (a lot) extra to buy a gallon of premade chocolate milk vice making it myself with Nesquik (sometimes, if I'm feeling risque I'll buy Olvatine).

Also, I've been known to strip for a tall glass of strawberry milk.

Bunny
11-15-2012, 08:53 AM
Chocolate milk would be awesome if it wasn't for the chocolate and milk.

Mirage
11-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Non-chocolate milk would have been better if it had some chocolate and milk.

Quindiana Jones
11-15-2012, 10:32 AM
(as long as it's skim [aka "non-fat"]; anything else is fucking sickening)

I'd rather have some milk in my milk, as opposed to watery pre-cum. :roll2

The heirarchy of milk based drinks is:

Strawberry milkshake
Chocolate milk
Milk (semi-skimmed)

Mirage
11-15-2012, 10:34 AM
I drink whole milk cause it actually tastes something else than lime water. And I'm not talking about the fruit.

Pike
11-15-2012, 10:45 AM
So wait people who don't like chocolate milk exist?

I'm not sure what to think anymore.

Iceglow
11-15-2012, 10:46 AM

Your face is never good.

Also chocolate milk is good stuff, I haven't had any in a while I might swing by somewhere on the way to work for a bottle.

Night Fury
11-15-2012, 11:02 AM
I like chocolate milk on occasion. But it just makes me feel bloated and sick... :(
Caramel or Honeycomb Mocha every time, hits the spot :heart:

Quindiana Jones
11-15-2012, 11:15 AM
I drink whole milk cause it actually tastes something else than lime water. And I'm not talking about the fruit.

Whole milk is for chubby children. Semi-skimmed is for adults who know what they're doing with their lives. :D

Chris
11-15-2012, 11:37 AM
I like chocolate and I like milk, but never combined. It disgusts me a little. :barf:

Aulayna
11-15-2012, 12:24 PM
Chocolate Milk is my post workout beverage. Surprisingly full of Protein, not that high in fat and also has the added benefit of calcium etc. Winrar!

Slothy
11-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Chocolate milk

It's got some protein, fat, and other nutrients which are good. It's also got as much, if not more, sugar than pop (depending on brand) which is unbelievably bad. I wouldn't recommend drinking either on a regular basis.

(as long as it's skim [aka "non-fat"]; anything else is smurfing sickening)

What? You can't say ordinary milk is awesome, then add as long as it's skim. It's like saying a car is your preferred mode of transportation. As long as it's a train.

Anyway, do I like milk? Of course I do, I'm a fucking carb addict. I try not to drink it though. Whole milk or nothing if I'm going to have milk. Though truth be told I occasionally prefer drinking a bit of cream instead.

Mirage
11-15-2012, 01:08 PM

Whole milk is for chubby children. Semi-skimmed is for adults who know what they're doing with their lives. :D

Fat is just energy. As long as you expend the energy instead of sitting on your ass all day like you do, it's all good.

Slothy
11-15-2012, 01:52 PM

Fat is just energy. As long as you expend the energy instead of sitting on your ass all day like you do, it's all good.

And all forms of energy (ie: nutrients) the human body uses are not created equal. Quin would have been more accurate to say chocolate milk is for chubby children with the amount of sugar in it. And semi-skimmed is for adults who have no taste buds and can actually choke that garbage down. :p

Flaming Ice
11-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Chocolate milk

It's got some protein, fat, and other nutrients which are good. It's also got as much, if not more, sugar than pop (depending on brand) which is unbelievably bad. I wouldn't recommend drinking either on a regular basis.

I know, I probably should have said ``a bit healthier instead`` but at least you get something from it. Not only that but you can make your own so you can partially control the amount of sugar going in.

Slothy
11-15-2012, 02:17 PM
I know, I probably should have said ``a bit healthier instead`` but at least you get something from it. Not only that but you can make your own so you can partially control the amount of sugar going in.

Yeah, I mean I'm not saying it's absolutely horrible for you. At least it's not the nutritional void that is a can of pop. I've just seen a surprising number of people with this notion that chocolate milk is just as healthy as the regular stuff, but apparently they haven't bothered to check the label and notice how much more sugar they're drinking because people decided to add chocolate to it.

escobert
11-15-2012, 02:37 PM
No straw! But chocolate milk is godly.

Tigmafuzz
11-15-2012, 03:16 PM
So wait people who don't like chocolate milk exist?

They aren't people.

Chris
11-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Do these count as "chocolate milk"?

http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/baileys300.jpg

My aunt can easily devour all of these on her own. She's a terrible alcoholic, though. :stare:

Slothy
11-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Do these count as "chocolate milk"?

http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/baileys300.jpg

My aunt can easily devour all of these on her own. She's a terrible alcoholic, though. :stare:

If not they should. And honestly, drinking a bottle of Bailey's by yourself isn't all that hard. I once downed one of the larger bottles in a night by myself. Didn't even feel drunk until the few beer and some shots I had after it though. It was kind of a weird night.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Milk itself is pretty effing awesome. Out of Jasmin and I, I'm the only one who drinks milk willingly and because of that there's always 2 gallons of milk sitting in my fridge waiting, begging, needing to be absorbed into my body.

Maybe your level insane diary intake explains your fun digestion stories. :freak:

I also like chocolate milk, but I doubt it has any nutritional benefits that aren't out weighed by it's delicious health hazards.

Mirage
11-15-2012, 03:57 PM

And all forms of energy (ie: nutrients) the human body uses are not created equal. Quin would have been more accurate to say chocolate milk is for chubby children with the amount of sugar in it. And semi-skimmed is for adults who have no taste buds and can actually choke that garbage down. :p

And the fat in milk isn't terribly bad. When mixed with chocolate, I don't care much if it's skim or whole anyway, as it tastes mostly chocolate and not milk. When I drink milk as just milk, it's usually whole because of the taste. Semi-skim is at least better than completely skimmed milk, which is the worst of all. 1.5-2% is drinkable, but I wouldn't drink anything below that. 0.1% is just a bag of lactose-filled calcium water.

Madame Adequate
11-15-2012, 05:20 PM

Look at how wrong you are.

Futan
11-15-2012, 05:26 PM
I prefer normal milk. Blasphemy, I know.

Pumpkin
11-15-2012, 05:29 PM
I prefer normal milk. Blasphemy, I know.

I thought we were friends :stare:

Quindiana Jones
11-15-2012, 08:23 PM
It's actually that whole milk is gross and only chubby children would drink it because chubby children will drink anything. I'm impressed by how thoroughly you shat yourself, though, Mirage. xD

Slothy
11-15-2012, 08:51 PM
It's actually that whole milk is gross

You drink semi-skimmed. This is objective and irrefutable proof that you lack either the taste buds or the good judgement to say anything is gross and be credible.

Quindiana Jones
11-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Semi-skimmed is the perfect level of creamy deliciousness. Whole is too creamy and skimmed isn't creamy enough. :(

Slothy
11-15-2012, 10:08 PM
There is no such thing as too creamy. Well, maybe 35% cream, but only just.

And semi-skimmed is barely creamy to begin with.

Shauna
11-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Milk is pretty good. Chocolate milk is also pretty good. But strawberry milk is definitely above chocolate in the tastiness scale.

Zeldy
11-15-2012, 11:24 PM
I always forget how nice chocolate milk is, so I always have a wonderfully pleasant suprise where after the first gulp I'm like 'THIS IS SO GOOD!!!'

Miriel
11-15-2012, 11:45 PM
I don't think I've had chocolate milk in like 15 years.

I like water.

Jiro
11-16-2012, 02:31 AM
Just to back up to the Bailey's talk, fucking yes. Got me from Sydney to San Francisco breezy as :aimsun:

escobert
11-16-2012, 03:46 AM
Milk is pretty good. Chocolate milk is also pretty good. But strawberry milk is definitely above chocolate in the tastiness scale.

I think they are equally wonderful.

Mirage
11-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Sorry guys, I gotta admit that strawberry milk just is better. It's not as easily available, though, so I usually end up with chocolate milk.