PDA

View Full Version : Terrible realizations today.

Iceglow
11-21-2012, 06:54 PM
So there I was today, walking to the shops and as I was blowing my nose and dumping my snot filled tissue in the nearby bin I caught the scent of rotting garbage, so pungent that even with my blocked nostrils I could smell it. And I suddenly realized, that it would be almost assuredly like the scent of a Geordie vagina. Which to my horror triggered another realization... It essentially would be what Tara's rancid vile turkey jowled vagina... smelt like. Covering my revulsion with another snot filled tissue I quickly hurried away and learnt not to go too near public bins again. :bigsmile:

What terrible realizations have you had lately EOFF?

Yeah, I think we're going to just edit this a bit. That better? ~ Vivi22

PS: try to stay classy and maintain at least some modicum of maturity please.

How about staying out of this?

Jinx
11-21-2012, 07:12 PM
Someone's butthurt that Tara rejected him multiple times.

Go find somewhere else to dump your bulltrout, Steve. No one gives a smurf you can't get laid, okay?

Slothy
11-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Can anyone even explain to me what the hell Steve is jabbering on about today?

Iceglow
11-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Someone's butthurt that Tara rejected him multiple times.

Go find somewhere else to dump your bulltrout, Steve. No one gives a smurf you can't get laid, okay?

You really don't know me at all do you?

Jinx
11-21-2012, 07:34 PM
What? Are you trying to be funny or something? Because it's not funny. It's rude, and it's offensive. Of all the people you could've targeted, you target the girl you have a crush on, and borderline harass.

Seriously, it's not cool, and you know it.

Pheesh
11-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Well at least it was wrapped up in under 3 paragraphs.

Slothy
11-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Don't worry guys, I've taken care of things. Remember me when you're voting for Ciddies soon. :D

Faris
11-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Don't worry guys, I've taken care of things. Remember me when you're voting for Ciddies soon. :D

Vivi22 for Best Steve Filter award!

Iceglow
11-21-2012, 07:50 PM
You really don't get this and I put it down to you being American/Canadian. Grow a sense of humour for a start. Learn to know a joke when you see it. I mean I could've removed the snip too but I'm not stupid enough to antagonize you further when you haven't got a sense of humour as it stands.

Look up the way British people talk about each other and the rest of the UK a little more then come back when you understand.

Futan
11-21-2012, 07:54 PM
No one, including the Americans, seem to have been amused by it...

EDIT: hurdur. Misread that. But point still remains.

Psychotic
11-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Don't worry guys, I've taken care of things. Remember me when you're voting for Ciddies soon. :DWhat makes you think that a vile little snivelling toad like you is worthy to call him "Steve" (It's Lord Iceglow von Shaggedyourmum to peasants like you) much less SNIP the great one's post?

BEGONE, PUTRID GARBAGE RECEPTACLE!

(British humour don't get mad at me!!!!!!)

Crop
11-21-2012, 07:56 PM
On the off chance this thread explodes I'm posting so I'm involved.

Stay Icy :cool:

kotora
11-21-2012, 08:02 PM
just some banter that's all innit?

Slothy
11-21-2012, 08:05 PM
Listen up Steve because I'm only going to say this once. What you posted was not appropriate for these forums. It would have been pushing the limits of what is appropriate on these forums at the very least even if you weren't talking about someone who's a member here. Joking or not, you do not make inappropriate comments about another members genitalia, and certainly not in as vulgar a manner as you did.

I don't care how you speak to your friends in the UK, I don't care how other people in the UK joke with one another. This forum is not the UK. There are members from more places than just the UK here, and not all of them are going to see the humour in what you posted. More to the point, it's against the rules. I can guarantee that in my life my friends and I have absolutely said far more offensive things amongst each other than what you said here, but this isn't the place for that kind of behaviour.

So don't do it, and don't publicly call out staff for doing our jobs and doing them properly. If you have a problem with us snipping something you posted and feel you are being treated unfairly, take it to the feedback section because this thread is not the proper venue for it when we have an entire forum section specifically for that.

And just a reminder to everyone that if you feel someone has posted something offensive or inappropriate, best to report the post and let staff deal with it. I like calling people on their crap as much as the next person, but best not to derail an otherwise reasonable topic if we don't have to, because then we'd have to close it altogether. So let's get things back on topic if we can and all move on to some happy land with sunshine and rainbows shall we?

Parker
11-21-2012, 08:06 PM
right lads whats goin on in here then who wants a glassin

Quindiana Jones
11-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Yeah! Screw you, Vivi! I hate pathetic little pigeon fuckers like you!

lol, British humour! :greenie:

Shorty
My terrible realization today is that sometimes high heels are just not worth the pain :(

Iceglow
Listen up Steve because I'm only going to say this once. What you posted was not appropriate for these forums. It would have been pushing the limits of what is appropriate on these forums at the very least even if you weren't talking about someone who's a member here. Joking or not, you do not make inappropriate comments about another members genitalia, and certainly not in as vulgar a manner as you did.

I don't care how you speak to your friends in the UK, I don't care how other people in the UK joke with one another. This forum is not the UK. There are members from more places than just the UK here, and not all of them are going to see the humour in what you posted. More to the point, it's against the rules. I can guarantee that in my life my friends and I have absolutely said far more offensive things amongst each other than what you said here, but this isn't the place for that kind of behaviour.

So don't do it, and don't publicly call out staff for doing our jobs and doing them properly. If you have a problem with us snipping something you posted and feel you are being treated unfairly, take it to the feedback section because this thread is not the proper venue for it when we have an entire forum section specifically for that.

And just a reminder to everyone that if you feel someone has posted something offensive or inappropriate, best to report the post and let staff deal with it. I like calling people on their crap as much as the next person, but best not to derail an otherwise reasonable topic if we don't have to, because then we'd have to close it altogether. So let's get things back on topic if we can and all move on to some happy land with sunshine and rainbows shall we?

Fair enough, the idea of you having friends is funnier than anything I've EVER posted on these forums.

Pheesh
11-21-2012, 08:12 PM
My terrible realization today is that sometimes high heels are just not worth the pain :(

I saw those friggin destroyers of worlds that you walked out in this morning, you have no one to blame but yourself!!

Shorty
11-21-2012, 08:14 PM
They have two uses: looking smoking hot and utilization as a weapon should someone attack me.

Cuchulainn
11-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Awww I've no idea what I missed now...I've no doubt the Unibrow Rapist was up to his usual Shenanigans I just wanted to see it... Someone better have screen dumped it or imma be mad

Quindiana Jones
11-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Oh bollocks, I can't believe I forgot to take a screenshot. I remember it well, however. ;)

Shorty
11-21-2012, 08:22 PM
This thread will be closed if further posts made are not related to the title topic.

Crop
11-21-2012, 08:24 PM
My terrible realization today was finding out that this thread will be closed if any more off topic posts are made! :eek:

Cuchulainn
11-21-2012, 08:26 PM
This thread will be closed if further posts made are not related to the title topic.

I DUNO WHAT IT WAS YOU LOT SNIPPED MOST OF IT. If you are able to TELL me what was snipped, I'll endevour to stay on topic.

Promise

Shorty
11-21-2012, 08:30 PM
That's all, folks!