PDA

View Full Version : Mass "What Should I Get?" Thread 2012

jenifer
11-24-2012, 05:12 AM
The old mass thread which is now two years old got very large, and we thought it was time to create a new one and get a fresh start. To control the amount of threads being created, all asking the same question, this is a general mass collection of "what games should I get with my $___ gift card?". Mods will be linking to this thread and locking any thread created that falls into this category or they may just merge the new threads into here. Feel free to report any threads that need to be locked and linked or merged to here So recommend games you guys would suggest to people, or ask which games would be good for you and list out your guidelines for genres.

Wholesale jewelry (http://www.30for50.com/en/)

krissy
11-24-2012, 05:13 AM
i think you should get wholesale jewellery jen

Quindiana Jones
11-24-2012, 06:07 AM
This is easily my favourite bot so far. It's so life-like.

Tigmafuzz
11-24-2012, 06:20 AM
I don't know if I trust a Jenifer. A Jennifer, maybe. But a Jenifer? I have my reservations...

Jiro
11-24-2012, 06:49 AM
ATTN: This thread is now about how you decide what to get people for Christmas.

Tigmafuzz
11-24-2012, 06:50 AM
I buy them things I think they would like. Should I not do that?

blackmage_nuke
11-24-2012, 12:13 PM
I reach an understanding with all my associates that I shall perform no gift transactions either giving or receiving during the time considered the "Christmas" season unless your birthday happens to fall within this time frame.

Also the manipulation attempt of this bot scares me a little.

Parker
11-24-2012, 12:14 PM
i'm not participating in christmas this year because i am a poor

gonna get something for my brother and my mother and a girl who has already bought me something tho

Chris
11-24-2012, 01:45 PM
My gift to everyone will be my charming personality.

Shorty
11-24-2012, 03:31 PM
I only get a few people gifts anyway, and I go off of what I know about them. My search list includes green, purple, shoes, nightmare before christmas, knives and whales.

Raistlin
11-25-2012, 04:39 PM
I only buy immediate family Christmas presents. It's become a tradition that my dad gets booze (usually vodka), and then I just have to figure things out for my mom and sister. They often get gift cards.

I only get a few people gifts anyway, and I go off of what I know about them. My search list includes green, purple, shoes, nightmare before christmas, knives and whales.

Are you looking for gifts for yourself? :confused:

Shorty
11-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Just because I am one doesn't mean I collect whale stuff, nerd.

Chris
11-25-2012, 04:43 PM
I... I'm not sure if I understand. Whale? As in giant swimming creatures? Or is this some kind of American slang for something completely innocuous? :(

Shorty
11-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Giant swimming creatures. Rantz has a whale fetish and I have to play along. :(

Tigmafuzz
11-25-2012, 07:27 PM
"Play along?" But you're already his fetish by nature of your bootay.

Quindiana Jones
11-25-2012, 08:44 PM
AroooooOOOOOOOoooooooo~

Ultima Shadow
11-25-2012, 08:58 PM
AroooooOOOOOOOoooooooo~
I'm not sure what this means, but I feel this sudden urge to wholeheartedly agree!

...also, I often buy people beer for christmas. Because half of the people I buy things for actually put that on their wishlists. :greenie:

Laddy
11-25-2012, 09:13 PM
I get present gifts for wonderful friend family because I love them and I this post in double than merge but Sometimes I dont know what to get because they dont tell me an i have little money in my $__gift card?" I dont know feel free to delete post because I made thread years ago got popular and lots of posts and presents with presents and genres