PDA

View Full Version : Ciddies XXIII: Nominations closed - check back soon!

Queen Award, First of Her Name
11-24-2012, 12:35 PM
<table border="0"><tr><td width="70px">:ciddie::ciddie:</td><td>
Ciddies: The Official EoFF Awards!</td><td width="70px">:ciddie::ciddie:</td></table>

Oh, damn, it's so good to be back! Gotta say, going two Ciddies events without making an appearance was really tough for me. I'm just glad that Award Qu and Award Bot gave you all such a good time while I was away! They really did the Ciddies justice and then some. Meanwhile, I had to spend my time helping out other people, but I have to admit it was nice to be appreciated for reasons other than handing out Ciddies. Not that I didn't hand them out in a different way... so, with that said, who wants an award!? It's time for Eyes on Final Fantasy to celebrate the past six months and reward those who have spent their time here during that period. I know, I know, you're all busy trying to think of what question to ask me first about my time away from the place, but I'm sure you all appreciate that I'm here for business as well as pleasure. And it's my pleasure to do this business!

So let's break it down simple: Private Message (Mognet Message) me with your nominations (http://home.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2986) for the below awards. You can nominate EoFF members for up to ten awards, and you can nominate two members for each of them (obviously two pairs for Cutest Couple / Most Likely To Get Together). If you're confused about any awards, see the details / rules at the end of the thread, but if I can't accept a nomination for any reason I'll be sure to PM you back with details of why. :)

1. Best Member
2. Best Male [must actually be male]
3. Best Female [must actually be female]
4. Best Admin/Dev/Tech Admin [automated, don't bother nominating]
5. Best Cid's Knight [automated, don't bother nominating]
6. Best Editor [automated, don't bother nominating]
7. Best Recognized Member/Former Staff
8. Best Veteran [person who registered between 1999 and 2007 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
9. Best Regular [person who registered between 2008 and 2011 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
10. Best Newbie [person who registered in 2012 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
11. Sexiest Male [must actually be male]
12. Sexiest Female [must actually be female]
13. Cutest Male [must actually be male]
14. Cutest Female [must actually be female]
15. Best Custom Rank
16. Best Avatar
17. Best Signature
18. Best Artist
19. Best Writer
20. Best Poster
21. Best #eoff Chatter
22. Best Blogger/Article Writer
23. Best Thread
24. Best Post
25. Nicest Member
26. Evilest Member
27. Funniest Member
28. Weirdest Member
29. Most Missed Member
30. Most Influential Member
31. Most Mysterious Member
32. Most Underrated Member
33. Biggest Final Fantasy Fangirl
34. Most Helpful Member
35. Cutest Couple

Most Likely To...
36. Be the Next Cid's Knight/Editor
37. Get Banned
38. Win a Ciddie for the very first time [see this list for those who have already won a Ciddie (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddiewinners.txt)]
39. Give it all up to become a cross-dressing pirate
40. Put on a clown costume and destroy the world
41. Start an eco-terrorism cell
42. Be the Triple Triad Club's Ace
43. Be loyal to a fault
44. Be a physical manifestation of our collective imagination
45. Believe Ondore's lies
46. Make disturbingly erotic grunts whenever doing everyday tasks
47. Sacrifice himself to save the world
48. Be Fighter
49. Be Black Mage
50. Get Together

Rule #1 - You can nominate yourself for no more than three awards, and any other member for no more than ten awards.
Rule #2 - You can nominate up to two different people for each award (two pairs for Cutest Couple / MLT Get Together)
Rule #3 - Do not post your nominations - PM them to me, Award Guy (http://home.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2986)!
Rule #4 - You can't be nominated for avatar, custom rank and/or sig if you do not have an avatar, custom rank and/or sig - unless you remove them at some time during the Ciddies.
Rule #5 - You can change your avatar, custom rank and/or sig during nominations and finals. This shouldn't cause any major issues, as you can only earn what awards you receive, be the votes late or early, that's your problem.
Rule #6 - You can only be nominated/voted for one of the 'rank-categorized-awards'. Best Admin, Cid's Knight and Developer have automatic entry for all of the obvious included members.
Rule #7 - You can't nominate a male for any Ciddie with the word 'female' in it, and you can't nominate a female for any Ciddie with the word 'male' in it. If it doesn't have 'male' or 'female' in it, you can nominate a member of either gender.
Rule #8 - People who are NOT currently couples shouldn't be voted as Cutest Couple - this is for people who ARE already couples. Likewise, people who are currently couples shouldn't be voted as Most Likely To Get Together - this is for people who are NOT already couples. By 'Get Together', I mean 'Become A Couple'.
Rule #9 - Nominations for Ciddie #38 must NOT be past Ciddies winners.
Rule #10 - You may only nominate people who have been active since 16th June 2012, and posts/threads made after the same date.

*deep breath*

Also - PM your nominations before the closing date: Currently, this is expected to be 30th November 2012.
Also - Do not spam up the Ciddies Thread with self-advertising. You are free to make a "For Your Consideration" thread for that.
Also - You don't have to make nominations for every award.
Also - Changes/additions can be made however often you like. Please title any PM's with Changes as 'Nomination Changes' or 'Vote Changes', and the same for additions (only 'Additions' should replace 'Changes' in the title. Duh).
Also - Again, when nominating, please think not of overall, but purely of the last six months. In other words, if someone was really helpful one year ago, and they don't help much now, they shouldn't get that award. This is purely for the occurrences of the last six months!
Also - The Cutest Couple award does not count into the five nominations for another member of your choice, or your self-nominations.
Also - All nominations are strictly confidential. In addition to that - You cannot publically post your nominations or votes until after the final voting has occurred - a thread can be made for them a bit after the results are shown.
Also - In general, to be nominated into the second round for an award, a member needs to obtain two nominations in that award. Should eight members all receive three nominations, then the cut-off will be raised to three nominations, and the same for eight members receiving four nominations each, and so on. The only exception to this rule will be if only 1-3 members will be cut, meaning it's not worth the change. This rule may be stricter due to the rule change to allow two nominations per award. In general, the nominations will be cut so that no more than 7 or 8 members (or couples) are nominated for each award (Best Member being a possible exception).
Also - I hold the right to reject any nominations/votes for any reason, most often this is that the member hasn't been active in the forums in the past six months.
Also - For a list of past Ciddies winners, THE LIST (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddiewinners.txt).
Also - Award Guy, Election Booth and second accounts are only allowed to be voted for the MLT (Most Likely To...) and Profile (Custom Title, Avatar, Signature) Ciddies.
Also - Banned members are only allowed to be voted for the Best Chatter and Most Missed Member Ciddies.
Also - If a member belongs to more than one group (e.g. Recognized Member AND Veteran) then they are eligible ONLY for the first of those groups to appear in the list. This covers Ciddies for Best Admin, Cid's Knight, Recognized Member/Former Staff, Veteran, Regular and Newbie, but Developer/Editor is the exception.
Also - Let's keep it fun. GO! Nominate!

And to those who never nominated in the past when you could have...

Your sisters were amazing.

Formalhaut
11-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Ooo, I can't wait. I love award ceremonies!

Aerith's Knight
11-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Pffff as if. I can barely remember the names of everyone.

Or I could just nominate the 4 people I do know for everything.

Shauna
11-24-2012, 01:10 PM
:excited:

Chris
11-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Ooh, this is exciting!

But filling out each category is always a task! :(

Loony BoB
11-24-2012, 01:38 PM
This is probably going to be the first Ciddies that I actually put down two nominations for each Ciddie. I think I kept forgetting the last couple of times! But this time. THIS TIME! I remember.

Jiro
11-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Congrats to all the winners.

Faris
11-24-2012, 02:08 PM
:hyper: Faris for Best Male! Lockhearted promised it would be my first Ciddie!

blackmage_nuke
11-24-2012, 02:11 PM
There should be a category for best Rep Commenter. We should recognise the people who write good rep comments since we cant rep rep comments

Loony BoB
11-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Well, you can't spell her name, so with that in mind I'm going to inform the world that you are not actually a guy. Now that I think about it, though, you're a shoe-in for a certain MLT! :p

Faris
11-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Well, you can't spell her name, so with that in mind I'm going to inform the world that you are not actually a guy. Now that I think about it, though, you're a shoe-in for a certain MLT! :p
I can't speell anything correctlie. :) Sorry Locky.

Yes, yes xD I'm also winking at another MLT.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-24-2012, 02:38 PM
I nominate Lokar for everything.

Denmark
11-24-2012, 02:51 PM
what since when can you nominate 2 people for each thing

hey guys remember when we'd have huge nomination msn chats to get all our friends nominated and then that was like the entire community anyway? good times

blackmage_nuke
11-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Also - For a list of past Ciddies winners, THE LIST (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddieswinners.txt).

The page...
/BoB/ciddieswinners.txt

...does not exist. We keep a log of all missing pages and will fix any problems accordingly. You may either press the Back button on your browser or click this link to go back to the main page.

Chris
11-24-2012, 03:18 PM
And I was looking forward to see my two wins back in '06. Thanks a lot. :(

Denmark
11-24-2012, 03:20 PM
and a single member for up to 10 awards?! rabble frabble back in my day only 5 rabble rabble

Shorty
11-24-2012, 03:27 PM
You keep my sisters out of this, you son of a bitch.

Loony BoB
11-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Also - For a list of past Ciddies winners, THE LIST (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddieswinners.txt).

The page...
/BoB/ciddieswinners.txt

...does not exist. We keep a log of all missing pages and will fix any problems accordingly. You may either press the Back button on your browser or click this link to go back to the main page.
Fixed!

sharkythesharkdogg
11-24-2012, 04:01 PM
It's not fixed for me. :|

Jiro
11-24-2012, 04:03 PM
I think Denmark is right. Limit it to five per member and Psychotic Pike won't sweep the Ciddies again. :greenie:

Goldenboko
11-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Hey I've actually been around enough to partake in these again :spin:

Loony BoB
11-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Re-click the link? The link was incorrect.

EDIT: It's too late already to change the number you can nominate for and it would make it very tricky to come up with two sets for a lot of people. I think ten is okay - after all, it comes down to who you vote for in the long run. I've seen members be up for a dozen or so awards and only win one or two - if any!

Pike
11-24-2012, 05:43 PM
It's time.

I think Denmark is right. Limit it to five per member and Psychotic Pike won't sweep the Ciddies again. :greenie:

Don't worry, at least I'm not running them this time so I can't rig them. I MEAN UH, UH :laughing:

Goldenboko
11-24-2012, 06:35 PM
It's time.

Don't worry, at least I'm not running them this time so I can't rig them. I MEAN UH, UH :laughing:

A vote for GoBo. At least it isn't a vote for Pike.

Shiny
11-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Ooo, I can't wait. I love award ceremonies!

You're not Old Manus.

Old Manus
11-24-2012, 07:43 PM
I am, though (I hope)

Psychotic
11-24-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm Old Martacus.

sharkythesharkdogg
11-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Re-click the link? The link was incorrect.

Nuthin'

Loony BoB
11-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Works fine for me, every time. :confused: Here's the contents of the text file, though...

[M] Fruit Basket
~*~Celes~*~
~Sapphirestar~
A Most Loved Man
Acmlm
Advent Child
Aerith's Knight
Agent Proto
Agrias
Aika
Alastair|UK
Ally
angel
Ashi
Asorie
Avarice-ness
Award Girl
Award Guy
Azar
Bahamut2000X
Baloki
Batman
Behold the Void
Belladonna Knight
Bert
BG-57
Big D
Black Mage
Black Mage 200
black orb
blackmage_nuke
Blue Harvest
bossker
Breine
Britt
Bubbaforever
Bunny
Cactuar2000
Calliope
Captain Maxx Power
Chaos
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chef
Chewbacca
Chickencha
Chocobo
Chris
Christmas
Cid
Cid's Wife
Citizen Bleys
Clo
Clouded Sky
Coach
Cookie
crono_logical
Crunchy Beverage
Cuchulainn
Cute&Dangerous
Cz
Del Murder
Del Snizz
demondude
Denmark
Dew Drop
Dignified Pauper
Dingo_Jellybean
DK
Dking'squeen
Doofhull
Doomgaze
Dr Unne
dr unne is gay
Dreddz
Drex
edczxcvbnm
eestlinc
Election Booth
Elephant Man
Erdrick Holmes
eternalshiva
Etienne
Evastio
Female Ryuichi
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
FFmusic dj
fire_of_avalon
Flying Arrow
Flying Mullet
Freya
Fujiko
Future Esthar
Fuzakeru
G13
Giga Guess
Giggles
Gokukid749876
Goldenboko
Green Mage
Gwawr
Halan
Happy Noodle Boy
Heath
HOORJ
HOOTERS
Hypoallergenic Cactuar
I Took the Red Pill
Iceglow
iD
IGN64skanker
I'm my own MILF
Iri Valentine
Jaffar
James Latimer Cockney Rebel
Jebus
Jentleness
Jess
Jessweeee?
Jiro
JKTrix
Jojee
Jon Thompson
Jowy
Justy
KaiserDragon
Kalen
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Kefka
Kirobaito
KoShiatar
krissy
Kyle
Laddy
Leen-Leen
Leeza
Levian
Lilly Rinoa Landois
Lindy
Link
Linus
Little Miss Awesome
Loony BoB
Lord Xehanort
lovehurts
Luigi Plays Bass
Lysander
m4tt
Madonna
Magitek
Marshall Banana
Meat Puppet
MecaKane
Melissaur
Melted Snowman
Mikztsu
Miriamel
Miriel
Misfit
Momiji
Moomba Misstress
musashius
My Little Pokey
mystic ice cube
-N-
Nait
NCG's Left Ear
Necronopticous
NeoTifa
NeX
nik0tine
Nikki
Nino Brown
NorthernChaosGod
Nyke
o_O
Old Manus
Omni
Ouch!
Owen Macwere
Paper Bag
Peegee
Penguins Attack!
Pete for President
Peter_20
Phoenix Rising
Pike
Pins
Polaris
Primus Inter Pares
Princess Usa
Psychotic
Psydekick
Queenie*24
Quinter Wonderland
qwertysaur
Rainecloud
Raistlin
Rantz
Rebellious Eagle
Red Wizard
RedfoxIHaveDaGunI|CU@0800
Renmiri
Resha
Rinoa
Rinoa Heartilly
Rinoabella
Rirse
Roto13
RPJesus
RSL
rubah
Rye
SammieBabe
Samuraid
Scottie
scrumpleberry
Sephiroth1999AD
sephirothishere
sephxangel
SerGe
ShadowBahamut
sharkythesharkdogg
Shauna
Shindagu
shion
Shlup
Shoden
Shoeberto
Shorty
Sir Krelian
Sir Lancealot
Sir Tyler of Narshe
Sir Walkie
Sita Atis
Skye-chan
smittenkitten
Spaceman Spiff
Spatvark
Spuuky
Squally Leonharty
Strider
Stryder
Sugpo
TasteyPies
Tavrobel
Teek
Thanos
The Amazing Spiderman
The Captain
The Ceej
The Chrono Cross
The Fonz
The Man
the rpg lad
The Space Pope
TheBlueHood
themagicroundabout
theundeadhero
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa's Boobs
Timekeeper
Tokki Wartooth
Tonberry
Trumpet Thief
TyphoonThaReapa
Ultima Shadow
Unbreakable Will
Velld Ragnarok
Vivi22
WEAPON
Wolf Kanno
Wyllius
Xander
Yamaneko
Yeargdribble
Zeldy
Zeromus_X

Night Fury
11-24-2012, 08:24 PM
I sent my nominations

:jess:

11-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Did I mention there are Level 7 Triple Triad cards up for grabs? Because anyone who makes at least fifteen nominations is getting a Level 7 Triple Triad card.

Night Fury
11-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Did I mention there are Level 7 Triple Triad cards up for grabs? Because anyone who makes at least fifteen nominations is getting a Level 7 Triple Triad card.

How many Nommienoms did I make? :D

Oh wait, I counted and I gets a card, I get a little card! :D

11-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Yep. Cards will be given out after the Ciddies. :)

Laddy
11-24-2012, 11:07 PM
There. I nominated. Now fuck off. :colbert:

Loony BoB
11-24-2012, 11:13 PM
That's the spirit!

Lonely Paper Star
11-25-2012, 02:50 AM
I got unlazy and nominated. :takeabow:

Aulayna
11-25-2012, 02:54 AM
I'll do this at some point.

Though not really sure I know people well enough but hey every popular vote needs at least 1 uninformed person to vote impulsively to skew the metrics...

...right? :erm:

Denmark
11-25-2012, 03:19 AM
my nominations will be drunkenly made and probably fairly random so yeah that's ok

Jowy
11-25-2012, 03:22 AM
sent! some, anyway...:aimsun:

Freya
11-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Oh god. They're here? I'll have to find some time to do these babies.

Futan
11-25-2012, 06:45 AM
I sent some well thought out nominations to you! Guaranteed to not be half-assed/sarcastic!

Raistlin
11-25-2012, 06:48 AM
Is it that time of year already? I'll try to do these tomorrow.

RSL for everything!

Del Murder
11-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Remind me on the second to last day to nominate. And then again on the last day.

Also please send me the list of people with only one nomination so that I can choose which ones become finalists. Thanks. :)

Jiro
11-25-2012, 07:23 AM
Just a reminder to everyone: if you nominate me, I will put you in a shallow grave. :jess:

Futan
11-25-2012, 07:24 AM
Just a reminder to everyone: if you nominate me, I will put you in a shallow grave. :jess:

So when are you visiting? :D

Denmark
11-25-2012, 08:01 AM
ok i will nominate jiro for 10 things since apparently that's what i can do

Jowy
11-25-2012, 08:14 AM

too late <3

Psychotic
11-25-2012, 08:41 AM
I want to nominate 104 different members. Please PM me with a list of the top 104 posters of the past 6 months and I shall nominate. Thank you.

TrollHunter
11-25-2012, 08:46 AM
My nominations shall be done with the keenest memory and thought put into every answer...
aka: Randomly selecting people who post a lot because I can't for the life of me remember all of you losers

I always love the ciddies, hopefully I can make the award ceremony again.

11-25-2012, 11:35 AM
890 nominations in so far from the following 18 members! As is seemingly tradition, Most Underrated Member still lacks a single member to have received more than one nomination... all others have at least one person seated for the finals already! Keep them coming, people. :)

Agent Proto
Faris
Futan
Happy Noodle Boy
Innes
Jiro
Jowy
Kalilung
Laddy
Lockharted
Loony BoB
Parker
Pitye
Psychotic
Shauna
Shorty
Silent Warrior
Takkun

Psychotic
11-25-2012, 11:54 AM
Hey Award Guy, has anybody submitted a full set of nominations without any corrections yet?

Did they do it with all different members for every single award too?

DID THEY?

DO THEY DESERVE A GOLD STAR IN THEIR CUSTOM TITLE??????

:excited:

11-25-2012, 12:17 PM
I'd just like to congratulate Psychotic for being the first member aside from BoB to send in a complete set of nominations without any of the nominations being rejected. Well done! Give yourself a gold star! :smash:

Jiro
11-25-2012, 12:40 PM
My rejections were bullshit. Captain Maxx Power and Cid are both deserving nominees. Fuck the police :aimsun:

11-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Five hours, no new nominations. What is this crap!? C'mon people, I know you have it in you to nominate without having me PM you on an hourly basis until you do...

Chris
11-25-2012, 04:26 PM
I would nominate, but I honestly don't know who to nominate in many of the categories. :|

Shorty
11-25-2012, 04:40 PM
The only reason mine were rejected was because I called myself by the name given to me by Gaia Huxley and Award Guy was too either too dense or obstinate to figure it out. :colbert:

11-25-2012, 05:03 PM
In my defence, you're not the only Cobb registered here. ;) And you didn't nominate a full two people for every award like Psy! Still, you did nominate a lot of people so I have no qualms with you whatsoever. :D

Chris: Just nominate the ones you can think of people for, and leave the others out! :)

Shorty
11-25-2012, 05:05 PM
You know very well my sister hasn't posted in months. :colbert: Also I don't know how that comparison of Psy got thrown in there - didn't realize it was a competition!

Futan
11-25-2012, 05:19 PM
I would nominate, but I honestly don't know who to nominate in many of the categories. :|

Just randomly pick people like I did for half of it. :jess:

11-25-2012, 05:27 PM
You know very well my sister hasn't posted in months. :colbert: Also I don't know how that comparison of Psy got thrown in there - didn't realize it was a competition!
Oh, I thought you were continuing the conversation with Psy/Jiro/myself. Sorry!

Madonna
11-25-2012, 05:40 PM
http://snowy-day.brontoforum.us/stuff/others/smurfbow.gifhttp://snowy-day.brontoforum.us/stuff/others/smurfbow.gifhttp://snowy-day.brontoforum.us/stuff/others/smurfbow.gifhttp://snowy-day.brontoforum.us/stuff/others/smurfbow.gif, I should get some work done.

Shauna
11-25-2012, 05:51 PM
I'd just like to congratulate Psychotic for being the first member aside from BoB to send in a complete set of nominations without any of the nominations being rejected. Well done! Give yourself a gold star! :smash:

Which nomination did I miss out? I was sure I got them all, and I didn't get any rejections. :o

escobert
11-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I might actually nominate this year. But only if it helps my chances of winning ;)

Loony BoB
11-25-2012, 07:14 PM

Which nomination did I miss out? I was sure I got them all, and I didn't get any rejections. :o
Ah, but Psy made two nominations instead of one. 94 nominations is the new complete!

Iceglow
11-25-2012, 07:41 PM
When do nominations close?

Shauna
11-25-2012, 07:44 PM

Ah, but Psy made two nominations instead of one. 94 nominations is the new complete!

Darn. Next year. (notrly)

Psychotic
11-25-2012, 07:47 PM
I nominated 94 different people too. I've done my bit to avoid the POPULAR MEMBER WINS 8 CIDDIES outcome that you all seem to hate but all seem to vote for all the same ;)

Raistlin
11-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Wait, no one's complained about Psychotic always winning all the Ciddies yet? You people are slacking off.

Del Murder
11-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Well, Psychotic's aim is to make sure popular members don't win this year, so this time he has a chance.

Psychotic
11-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Well, Psychotic's aim is to make sure popular members don't win this year, so this time he has a chance.SSSSSHHHHH I H8 U DEL MURDER YOU RIUN ALL MY PLANS

Shiny
11-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Every time I nominate many of the people I nom don't get in to the finals, so good luck with that plan Psychotic.

Raistlin
11-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Ok, sent in my nominations. I eagerly await BoB's whining over some technical bullshit. :p

Sephex
11-25-2012, 10:02 PM
I will fill this out within the next couple of days. I hope to come close to win an award and get shot down again! THE STREAK MUST STAY ALIVE!

Quindiana Jones
11-26-2012, 01:03 AM
I vote blackmage_nuke for Most Underrated Member.

Jiro
11-26-2012, 01:13 AM
Wait, no one's complained about Psychotic always winning all the Ciddies yet? You people are slacking off.

Not quite what you're after, but I didn't forget.

I, too, nominated those unsung heroes. I should have coordinated with Psychotic to ensure we all get our different members nominated!

Aulayna
11-26-2012, 03:58 AM
So I actually don't know anyone well enough for this.

​I'm open to bribes.

Shorty
11-26-2012, 03:59 AM
Bribes are too easy, silly! Make 'em work for it.

We will be opening the Thunderdome shortly.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-26-2012, 05:29 AM

Pretty much the same. I've been so inactive that the only people I really know are those whose names I recognize from when I used to be active or those who I kept in touch with outside of EoFF. :(

Goldenboko
11-26-2012, 02:35 PM
I nominated 94 different people too. I've done my bit to avoid the POPULAR MEMBER WINS 8 CIDDIES outcome that you all seem to hate but all seem to vote for all the same ;)

I don't really mind a sweep as long as it's someone who hasn't swept before :greenie:

Laddy
11-26-2012, 03:00 PM
So it has to be some lazy bastard? :stare:

Goldenboko
11-26-2012, 03:19 PM
So it has to be some lazy bastard? :stare:

Wrong it must be new blood :stare:

Laddy
11-26-2012, 03:40 PM
:stare:

Goldenboko
11-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Nominations submitted. Two for each. Not quite 94 different members, but I had a lot of diversity! :) Hopefully some of my nom's get through and hopefully I see myself in a few of them to. See y'all at voting :spin:

11-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Woohoo! More nominations! :D You guys sure know how to make me feel happy in my special place. I think I'll start bugging people tomorrow, though. These members won't nominate themsel-- ...oh, wait.

Thanks to the following 22 members who have submitted a collective 1,058 nominations. I even have a couple of people with two nominations for Most Underrated Member, now! However, it's not all good news... MLT Put on a clown costume and destroy the world, MLT Be a physical manifestation of our collective imagination and MLT Sacrifice himself to save the world all still have a mere one finalist per Ciddie at the moment and we'll need more nominations for these to ensure the show can go on!

EDIT: Oh yeah, the members!
Agent Proto
Aulayna
DK
Faris
Futan
Goldenboko
Happy Noodle Boy
Innes
Jiro
Jowy
Kalilung
Laddy
Lockharted
Loony BoB
Parker
Pitye
Psychotic
Raistlin
Shauna
Shorty
Silent Warrior
Takkun

Goldenboko
11-26-2012, 07:29 PM
How long are the nominations open? :spin: I see a lot of regulars who need to nominate. A lot.

11-26-2012, 07:46 PM
The nominations will probably close on Saturday. :) Depends on how they go up 'til then!

Denmark
11-26-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm slowly working on mine. But don't worry, I will get them completed and submitted in due time.

The Man
11-26-2012, 08:36 PM
I didn't even realise these had started yet. I think I actually will bother this time.

Can someone (BooB) compile a list of the top 100 posters over the past six months? This will help me narrow down who to nominate. Thanks in advance.

Hollycat
11-26-2012, 08:44 PM
I thought we were still discussing the different categories. I'll send my noms in soon.

FFIX Choco Boy
11-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Sent mine in. Are you happy meow?

11-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Super happy, Choco Boy. :D Thanks!

Manny: Check out this thread! http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/146804-ciddies-xxiii-your-consideration.html

The Man
11-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Oh right, I missed that, thanks :monster:

Heath
11-26-2012, 10:11 PM
I have done my civic duty and nominated! I always find nominating difficult because there's so many good choices (even with multiple nominations!).

Citizen Bleys
11-26-2012, 10:12 PM
BoB's trying to get me to nominate based on the fact that I've been nominated, but given that the last award I won anywhere was most likely to fuck a dead octopus...

11-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Really enjoying how varied the nominations are so far. With the nominations coming in now, I think we'll be well on schedule on Saturday. :) Keep them coming, people - still a few awards that need more finalists.

FFIX Choco Boy
11-26-2012, 10:39 PM
You know, you could always nominate me. I think I would be alright with any of the categories this year.

11-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Those nominations are practically jumping into my spreadsheet! 28 members have now submitted 1,299 nominations and it looks to be increasing steadily. :aimsun:

Members who have nominated
Agent Proto
Aulayna
DK
Faris
FFIX Choco Boy
Futan
Goldenboko
Happy Noodle Boy
Heath
I Don't Need A Name
Innes
Jiro
Jowy
Kalilung
Laddy
Lockharted
Loony BoB
Parker
Peegee
Pitye
Psychotic
Raistlin
Shauna
Shorty
Silent Warrior
smittenkitten
Takkun
Ultima Shadow

Random facts
- The most nominations received for a particular member for any single award so far is 13.
- 29 different members have been nominated so far for Best Veteran.
- Best Newbie, Best Artist and Best Blogger/Article Writer all have seven members nominated so far (which could lead to all seven being finalists, even if they only have a single nomination - although this would be unusual), and Cutest Couple currently has seven different couples nominated.

Shorty
11-26-2012, 11:18 PM
good christ, you have a spreadsheet. Of course you do.

Bolivar
11-26-2012, 11:25 PM
I want to fill this out, but I just feel like it would be too hard to do without nominating the same six members I regularly communicate with after a time

11-26-2012, 11:32 PM
good christ, you have a spreadsheet. Of course you do.
It makes everything so much easier! I did the first Ciddies with math paper and pencil. It was... difficult. People changing votes and whatnot. Argh! But yeah, see the attached for examples of my spreadsheet (June 2010 Ciddies), some images zoomed out considerably to avoid showing people who voted for what...

Image 1: Who nominated, who voted, and the various posts I had to post during the final event, speeches and who did the speeches.
Image 2: Prediction Party calculator to show off who predicts correctly and who wins the "if it was a betting game" money.
Image 3: Votes - entering a name into a cell turns it blue, so it's easy to know who voted and still easily see who is in the lead.
Image 4: Predictions... same as votes, but the first nomination doesn't cause the cell to go blue. Helps to know who has been nominated twice as it means they will have a blue cell listed to their name once they get the second nom.

Huzzah!

Shorty
11-26-2012, 11:33 PM
I'm not even going to try to understand that nonsense.

11-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Edited my last post with an explanation of what each image is. :)

Jiro
11-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Oh god I really want to see that raw data

11-26-2012, 11:39 PM
It's also handy for telling people who they nominated/voted for in previous awards, should they want to remember. :) Although I have backups on BoB's PC of every PM I ever got, too, including backups from my fellow Ciddies hosts.

Goldenboko
11-26-2012, 11:44 PM
I want to fill this out, but I just feel like it would be too hard to do without nominating the same six members I regularly communicate with after a time

You don't need to have a complete set of nominations ;)

Cuchulainn
11-26-2012, 11:45 PM
There is a better chance of Jimmy Savile raping my hairy arsehole than there is of me taking time out of my busy life to participe in any way in this glorified popularity contest. Less of the PMs Robert you slag.

Actually while I'm here, Let me save you all some smurfing time.

Sexiest Female will be one of the new girls that the nerd hoard wank over so that'll be Tara (smurfTarded) or the other one who's name escapes me but is fiesty and boarderline likeable..something to do with tits and final fantasy. Alice or foa should be winning this thing every year but somhow they do not.

Cutest Female/Male is an arbitrary award given to ppl who are not funny, not hot, not anything but slightly younger OR you feel sorry for them so you all say "awww *pinch cheeks* yer a wee trooper, chin up soldier".

Sexiest male always goes to the boarderline attractive sycophant who's eternally nice to the point of nausea, best male qualifies by all of the above but has the unfortunate burden of being an ugly bastard.

Funniest member will be Psy. Dont vote for anyone else you may as well print the name you were going to vote fopr, set it on fire then piss the smurf all over it.

Most Helpful Member should be retitled Member Most Desparate To Become Staff.

Most Missed Member is just an excuse for whiney nostaligic bell ends like Wesley to harp on about how the past was better and now everything smells of trout.

Evilest member is rarely evil but in fact the member that everyone still likes but says smurf now & then.

Best Artist/Writer/Poster Are awards no one cares about but the winner and losers. They see it as a justification for their verbose quasi-poetic ramblings or their crayola scribblings that vaguely resemble a blonde kid with a bastard sword. When in reality they should be taking a long hard look at their lives and start making changes.

Best newbie/veteran/Regular is a filler that no one gives a smurf about. Along with the rest that aert arbitary fillers.

Best Cids Knight...I've no idea who is still a Cids Knight except Shiney & Sarah Pike & Rantz. They'll all good people. They can be my friend and will escape my wrath.
The rest of you can go smurf.

Heath
11-26-2012, 11:53 PM
Well, now I know who I'll be voting for Best Male!

Raistlin
11-27-2012, 12:20 AM
Cuch for Best Member.

The Man
11-27-2012, 12:23 AM
:cuch:

KentaRawr!
11-27-2012, 12:44 AM
Apparently I was nominated for a ciddie! :O!

I'll send in my noms when I have the time. Probably tomorrow after my first class!

Dr. rydrum2112
11-27-2012, 01:18 AM
Jiro for best Vet.

Goldenboko
11-27-2012, 01:20 AM
Jiro is an editor and therefore not qualified for best vet :greenie:

Shiny
11-27-2012, 01:24 AM
The nominations will probably close on Saturday. :) Depends on how they go up 'til then!
Oh okay, I'll definitely get around to nomming before then.

Jiro
11-27-2012, 01:28 AM
Jiro for best Vet.

I want it so bad, but even if I quit and refuse a Former Staff title, I still won't be eligible :( I appreciate the support though! Even thuogh it means I'm gonna get nominated and then I'll have to contribute to the Ciddies even more :argh:

Edge7
11-27-2012, 01:28 AM
Just got my notification. Will come up with a nominee list after I choose my classes for next semester.

Pike
11-27-2012, 01:29 AM
Probably gonna do this tomorrow.

Also WHAT HAPPENED TO MOST HARDCORE GAMER I was looking forward to defending my title as queen of the grognards :colbert:

Dr. rydrum2112
11-27-2012, 01:34 AM
Jiro is an editor and therefore not qualified for best vet :greenie:

then Jiro for best writer! I do enjoy his articles that go up on the front page.

Laddy
11-27-2012, 03:25 AM
Also WHAT HAPPENED TO MOST HARDCORE GAMER I was looking forward to defending my title as queen of the grognards :colbert:THIS. No Hardcore Gamer award makes my life...hollow. :(

Denmark
11-27-2012, 06:54 AM
THERE ARE NO REGULARS

congratulations first two people i see with joindate between 2008 and 2011

edit: 1-35 done!

11-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Probably gonna do this tomorrow.

Also WHAT HAPPENED TO MOST HARDCORE GAMER I was looking forward to defending my title as queen of the grognards :colbert:
Your title will remain, but perhaps next Ciddies you'll have to defend it...

Quindiana Jones
11-27-2012, 07:34 AM
Currently writing up my nominations while listening to the Death Note soundtrack.

I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT. :mwahaha:

Pike
11-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Okay, is there a list somewhere of people who qualify as "Veterans", "Regulars", and "Newbies"?

Loony BoB
11-27-2012, 10:32 AM
You're in luck! http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/146804-ciddies-xxiii-your-consideration.html#post3170579

Pike
11-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Oh hurr, I thought I had looked through all the posts and threads before asking but somehow didn't see that! Thanks though <3

Hollycat
11-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Can I get an updated list of noms so I can go spam people when I get back from work to send theirs in?

Old Manus
11-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Posting for exposure

FFIX Choco Boy
11-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Manus, I think you've exposed yourself plenty in the years you've been here >.>

11-27-2012, 07:16 PM
No need to bug people so far, HC - I'm getting a steady supply of nominations, and I've already sent out PMs to a lot of people to make them aware the Ciddies are on. :) Only one award is left that needs more nominations at the moment so it's looking like the Ciddies are well on target!

Thanks to kotora, Citizen Bleys and I Took the Red Pill, the latest people to have nominated. :D

Sephex
11-27-2012, 09:58 PM
I did it! I am Mr. Cool, now. That's right. Coooool....

Citizen Bleys
11-27-2012, 10:08 PM
Would you believe BoB disqualified both of my nominations for MLT Get Together just because nobody's actually created accounts called "his reflection" and "an inflatable companion?"

Gamblet
11-27-2012, 10:32 PM
Okay now, who was the dimwit that nominated me? :|

Well, I'll try to get my votes in too during the next few days.

Citizen Bleys
11-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Okay now, who was the dimwit that nominated me? :|

:stare:

Laddy
11-27-2012, 11:03 PM
Would you believe BoB disqualified both of my nominations for MLT Get Together just because nobody's actually created accounts called "his reflection" and "an inflatable companion?"
Mine was PeeGee and Ron Paul and I was this close to creating a Ron Paul account.

Citizen Bleys
11-27-2012, 11:14 PM
I was sorely tempted, but I think I'm skating on thin ice on the second accounts front after Spider John and Florian Galbraith.

Jiro
11-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Non-accounts have always been allowed in MLT Get Together. What are you playing at, Towns? :stare:

Denmark
11-28-2012, 05:15 AM
i told people in #eoff i'd be accepting bribes for the MLT nominations (which is all i have left) but no one accepted. still a couple days left so i'm still accepting bribes

Jiro
11-28-2012, 05:29 AM
The MLTs were actually challenging but I will solicit you for some nominations toward any of the good ones :monster:

drotato
11-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Ciddie times again? Man, these go by fast. x3

Loony BoB
11-28-2012, 10:08 AM
Non-accounts have always been allowed in MLT Get Together. What are you playing at, Towns? :stare:
I think you'll find that I've never allowed them. NCG's Left Ear, I'll have you know, is a member of Eyes on Final Fantasy. I'm serious.

Quindiana Jones
11-28-2012, 04:44 PM
That's why the Ciddies are always boring when you do them, BoB. :colbert:

Okay, that was untrue, but still. Joke nominations are fun. :D

11-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Just one new set of nominations since BoB went to work this morning. Sadness! :(

Psychotic
11-28-2012, 06:42 PM
I think you'll find that I've never allowed them. NCG's Left Ear, I'll have you know, is a member of Eyes on Final Fantasy. I'm serious.One time me and my friends nominated "Batman" for Most Likely to be Batman and the absolute rage and snide comments this produced from Loony BoB... christ, it was like Cuchulainn on meth or something.

Denmark
11-28-2012, 07:20 PM
I think you'll find that I've never allowed them. NCG's Left Ear, I'll have you know, is a member of Eyes on Final Fantasy. I'm serious.

what about "His Hat" and all those other variations that want to get with RSL every year?

Del Murder
11-28-2012, 07:21 PM
NCG's collection of pictures of girls he takes while hiding in bushes is a member too. I think they changed their name to Raistlin though.

Denmark
11-28-2012, 09:26 PM
submitting now. a lot less thought went into the MLTs than into the real awards and so i apologize if anyone is offended or anything like that

Jiro
11-29-2012, 12:44 AM
I found only two examples of this potentially not being true, but one was a potential name-change situation and the other you would handwave away with some excuse so I'm not even going to try :p It seems you are right though. However I didn't get a chance to see a list of all nominations that only received 1 nomination and therefore didn't qualify, so...

EDIT: Also I discovered that Rantz still has me beat for most votes without winning a Ciddie. I cannot tell you how devastated this makes me. Can we pull it together this time, team? Help me out.

Dr. rydrum2112
11-29-2012, 12:52 AM
I found only two examples of this potentially not being true, but one was a potential name-change situation and the other you would handwave away with some excuse so I'm not even going to try :p It seems you are right though. However I didn't get a chance to see a list of all nominations that only received 1 nomination and therefore didn't qualify, so...

EDIT: Also I discovered that Rantz still has me beat for most votes without winning a Ciddie. I cannot tell you how devastated this makes me. Can we pull it together this time, team? Help me out.

tell me where to vote!

Jiro
11-29-2012, 01:16 AM
Voting for this Ciddies hasn't started yet! But, when it comes around, I hope we can get me to second place repeatedly :aimsun:

Denmark
11-29-2012, 01:18 AM
jiroda for #2 best everything

Loony BoB
11-29-2012, 10:21 AM
what about "His Hat" and all those other variations that want to get with RSL every year?
I've never allowed Award Guy to accept a nomination for "His Hat". :)

I found only two examples of this potentially not being true, but one was a potential name-change situation and the other you would handwave away with some excuse so I'm not even going to try :p It seems you are right though.
I'd love to know which two examples you have, if only for my own curiosity and ensuring all is clear!

However I didn't get a chance to see a list of all nominations that only received 1 nomination and therefore didn't qualify, so...
There are probably some joke nominations in the nominations tally somewhere, although I would not treat them as official nominations, but merely write-ins to keep the nominations tally vaguely interesting for those who take the time to trawl through it. This is generally done under the insistence of members who are happy for their nomination to not actually count. I've probably done this about two times.

Gamblet
11-29-2012, 01:30 PM
I got my votes in. May the best man (lady/manlady) win!

Jiro
11-29-2012, 02:06 PM
I'd love to know which two examples you have, if only for my own curiosity and ensuring all is clear!

Mid 2006: Dignified Pauper & Neel Hates Clout's Guts.
End 2008: Evastio & Himself

Loony BoB
11-29-2012, 02:28 PM

Mid 2006: Dignified Pauper & Neel Hates Clout's Guts.
End 2008: Evastio & Himself
First one is a name change (now registered as -N-), second one was an account, although I've no idea what happened to it, because I can't find it now. Name change or deleted account, I guess...

Del Murder
11-29-2012, 04:30 PM
I have nominated; therefore you can close your nominations now.

Laddy
11-29-2012, 04:36 PM
Sent my second set because I'm a great member and all that shit.

Bubba
11-29-2012, 05:36 PM
I've sent in my nominations. It isn't a full set but I did as many as I could.

Formalhaut
11-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Sorry I've been so late! Mafia games and schoolwork kept me from spending half an hour nominating.

Thankfully, it is all done. Good luck everyone!

11-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Oh man, loads of nominations in today. :D 41 members have now nominated... and we are ready for a final! I'll obviously keep nominations open until Saturday for some late finalists, though...

Thanks to the following 41 members!
Agent Proto
Aulayna
Citizen Bleys
Del Murder
Denmark
DK
Faris
FFIX Choco Boy
Formalhaut
Futan
Gamblet
Goldenboko
Happy Noodle Boy
Heath
I Don't Need A Name
I Took the Red Pill
Innes
Jiro
Jowy
Kalilung
kotora
Laddy
Lockharted
Loony BoB
Mirage
Miriel
Parker
Peegee
Pitye
Psychotic
Raistlin
Ramisese Rububba the Third
Rantz
Red Mage Coffman
Sephex
Shauna
Shorty
Silent Warrior
smittenkitten
Takkun
Ultima Shadow

Quite the Party - Number of finalists should the nominations end now.
14 - Cutest Female
12 - Best Member
12 - Best Poster
11 - Best #eoff Chatter
11 - MLT Put on a clown costume and destroy the world

Tough Competition - Number of finalists with at least three nominations (these awards may require three nominations in order to become a finalist).
8 - Funniest Member
7 - Best Female
7 - Sexiest Female
7 - Cutest Female
7 - Most Missed Member

Random Facts
- One member has 17 nominations for a single award.
- A different member has a lead of 12 nominations over any other member for another award!
- Best Female and MLT Get Banned each have five different members with at least four nominations.
- While eight different posts have two nominations each for Best Post, not a single post has received three nominations.

Formalhaut
11-29-2012, 09:56 PM
I really enjoy the random facts :)

Del Murder
11-29-2012, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the 17 nominations for Best Member, everyone. :cool:

Laddy
11-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Is it sad that I'm so damn excited for this? :excited:

Del Murder
11-29-2012, 10:20 PM
I nominated you for some stuff, Laddy. Gayest Member I think, or maybe it was Best Survivor Fan.

Formalhaut
11-29-2012, 10:23 PM
I don't know how it happened, but I nominated Chris numerous times.

Laddy
11-29-2012, 10:24 PM
I nominated you for some stuff, Laddy. Gayest Member I think, or maybe it was Best Survivor Fan.
Aww yeah. Looks like I might sweep this thing. :cool:

Denmark
11-29-2012, 10:26 PM
finish your fucking nominations everyone i want to see the reveal so i can be pleased when i get a nomination (i really think i'll get one this year) before being cut back down come revelations time

bestpost (http://home.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/146891-taking-last-names-spouses.html#post3172703)

Shorty
11-29-2012, 10:27 PM
ahahaha it totally deserves best post, the most clever thing I've yet to see anyone come up with <3

TrollHunter
11-29-2012, 10:43 PM
I have like... 30 minutes to finish this puppy up.
ALRIGHT,
TIME
TO
GUESS~~~!!!!
:elk:

Jiro
11-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Not a bad turnout actually! Good stuff guys!

Pike
11-30-2012, 01:53 AM
I nominated. MILF will shortly because I have him on a leash and I'll make sure he does it.

Jiro
11-30-2012, 02:25 AM
Staff who haven't nominated yet:

Shlup
fire_of_avalon
I'm my own MILF
Shiny
Vivi22
Wolf Kanno
Roogle
Freya
milliegoesbeep
Austin
Cid
MichaelC
WarrenW
o_O
Samuraid

FFIX Choco Boy
11-30-2012, 02:57 AM
Oh, man! Jiro calling the staff out!

Jiro
11-30-2012, 03:05 AM
Oh, man! Jiro calling the staff out!

:lol: That is all I am good for.

EDIT: That's not true actually. Here is my guide to the Ciddies experience if you're not sure how to get involved (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-archive/139952-ciddies-newbie-guide.html)!

Tigmafuzz
11-30-2012, 03:20 AM
I nominated. MILF will shortly because I have him on a leash and I'll make sure he does it.

Kinky.

Agrias
11-30-2012, 03:34 AM
LOLWAIT, someone nominated me? HAAAA you guiz b teh sillies!

Madame Adequate
11-30-2012, 04:52 AM
Staff who haven't nominated yet:

Shlup
fire_of_avalon
I'm my own MILF
Shiny
Vivi22
Wolf Kanno
Roogle
Freya
milliegoesbeep
Austin
Cid
MichaelC
WarrenW
o_O
Samuraid

I'll have you know I sent my nominations in fully 25 minutes before you made this post and I will thank you not to slander and slur me in this manner :irked:

Jiro
11-30-2012, 05:11 AM
One can only go via Award Guy's updated lists. It is not my fault you were tardy.

Psychotic
11-30-2012, 02:11 PM
Austin tells me he's nominated too.

Jiro
11-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Award Guy is my boss for this here thang.

Mirage
11-30-2012, 05:14 PM
I'll take a Catoblepas as my nomination reward. If I nominated enough dudes, anyway.

Goldenboko
11-30-2012, 06:14 PM
I'll take a Catoblepas as my nomination reward. If I nominated enough dudes, anyway.

That goes in the triple triad thread :colbert:

11-30-2012, 07:55 PM
I currently have 2,142 nominations from the following 46 members...

~*~Celes~*~
Agent Proto
Aulayna
Chris
Citizen Bleys
Del Murder
Denmark
DK
Faris
FFIX Choco Boy
Formalhaut
Futan
Gamblet
Goldenboko
Happy Noodle Boy
Heath
I Don't Need A Name
I Took the Red Pill
I'm my own MILF
Innes
Jiro
Jowy
Kalilung
kotora
Laddy
Lockharted
Loony BoB
Mirage
Miriel
Parker
Peegee
Pike
Pitye
Psychotic
Raistlin
Rantz
Red Mage Coffman
Sephex
Shauna
Shorty
Silent Warrior
smittenkitten
Takkun
TrollHunter
Ultima Shadow

NOMINATIONS WILL CLOSE IN APPROXIMATELY 12 HOURS. They may stay open hours after this, but if you want to be certain to get your nominations in, do it before this time.

snacks
11-30-2012, 08:09 PM
I got nominated but I have limited access to interwebs so uh thanks I don't know what to dooooo

Del Murder
11-30-2012, 08:31 PM
That's a lot of nominations. Does it break the record?

Loony BoB
11-30-2012, 08:39 PM
That's a lot of nominations. Does it break the record?
Nope! I don't have recorded information for some of the Ciddies hosted by other people/robots/etc, but the number of nominations has varied from 1,187 in Mid-Year 2009 (just 36 members nominated then) to a whopping 2,751 nominations in the End-of-Year Ciddies 2006. To emphasize the gap, no double-nominations were allowed back then... instead, 108 members got involved, beating the 106 members that had been involved the Ciddies before that.

If we manage to get to 53 members nominating, I think it's safe to say that this will have had the best participation since Mid-Year 2008!

Elskidor
11-30-2012, 08:46 PM
I nominate myself for everything.

Citizen Bleys
11-30-2012, 09:01 PM
108 members got involved

That's why you got the good ending. Everyone knows you get the good ending if you recruit 108 people.

Clo
11-30-2012, 09:11 PM
I don't know people anymore! How can I nominate? You guys brings on the pressure with this.

I will just nominate Tifa's Boobs for everything.

Loony BoB
11-30-2012, 09:12 PM
108 members got involved

That's why you got the good ending. Everyone knows you get the good ending if you recruit 108 people.
Best Post nominations - It's not too late to make 'em, folks.

Goldenboko
11-30-2012, 09:13 PM
I don't know people anymore! How can I nominate? You guys brings on the pressure with this.

You know me. :(

Clo
11-30-2012, 09:17 PM

You know me. :(

Do I?

Do I?

EDIT: There, I voted. I apologize to whoever AG is for the astoundingly little amount of effort and thought I put into it.

11-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Better to have little effort than none at all, I say. I've also got noms in from Vivi22. :)

Jiro
12-01-2012, 12:07 AM
EDIT: There, I voted.

You what. :greenie:

EDIT: oh the thread is closed, sorry :shobon:

Nicolas
12-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Excuse me

Hmmmmmm..... Quite.

12-01-2012, 09:28 AM
53 members have now nominated, making this the best in this area of participation on record since mid-year 2008! Not too shabby, people. A massive thanks to the following...

~*~Celes~*~
Agent Proto
Aulayna
Bolivar
Chris
Citizen Bleys
Clo
Del Murder
Denmark
DK
Faris
FFIX Choco Boy
Formalhaut
Futan
Gamblet
Goldenboko
Happy Noodle Boy
Heath
Hypoallergenic Cactuar
I Don't Need A Name
I Took the Red Pill
I'm my own MILF
Innes
Jiro
Jowy
Kalilung
kotora
Laddy
Lockharted
Loony BoB
Mercen-X
Mirage
Miriel
Parker
Peegee
Pike
Pitye
Psychotic
Quinter Wonderland
Raistlin
Rantz
Red Mage Coffman
Sephex
Shauna
Shorty
Silent Warrior
smittenkitten
Takkun
The Man
TrollHunter
Ultima Shadow
Vivi22

Jiro
12-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Oh Takkun <3

Loony BoB
12-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Nominations have now CLOSED.

A new member to the Ciddies Committee has something for you guys to read up on while you wait for the finalists to be revealed... Check out the Final Fantasy Ciddies! (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/146965-final-fantasy-25th-anniversary-ciddies.html)

Ciddies Finalists will be revealed in the #eoff chatroom before they are revealed in the forums. Expect this to happen at some point within the next twelve hours.

All kinds of finalists being revealed in chat RIGHT NOW.