PDA

View Full Version : I am completely and irrevocably in love with Iceglow, much to Psychotic's blessing

Melissaur
11-27-2012, 01:40 AM
And now that I have your attention I would like to say. I'M BACK Probably not for too long or anything but I am back, and apparently just in time for ciddies. Miss Me has been busy (YAY ME) because I finally found a job (yay me again) and have some what of a life (soon to be gone because I have just purchased myself a PS3 (addme TheMelissaur))

I find myself making this post for a reason, but I also find myself at a loss for what that reason was. I guess the though of Iceglow blew my mind (xD) and NO PAUL I'M NOT SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH HIM >:( Get off my back about it. Love you. :kakapo: I'm going to actually start writing and posting it in sections on here to get feed back from you people who can write *cough cough* Pike, Kaycee, G13 *cough cough* So I guess this is just a head's up and warning to keep on look out for that. Other than that my life is pretty much as lame as before I got this wonderful job, and I do mean wonderful. I am a chef (prep chef) but still I work in a commercial kitchen. Pretty good for someone with no previous "experience" Other than the 10+ years I have been cooking and baking on my own.

Now I'm finding my own post and mind to be a whole lot of pointless drivel so I'm guessing you are too so here is where I will wrap this up so thank you and good night/day/evening/afternoon/whatever it is to you who are reading this and I look forward to seeing you all at the Ciddies and in #eoff

PS My daughter can speak Korean (slightly)

Kissy Faces go to Fujiko_O

Raistlin
11-27-2012, 01:47 AM
You're... back? Your last post before this was three days ago. :p

Melissaur
11-27-2012, 01:52 AM
I post like every once in a while. I mean I'm back as when I first joined and was posting like a crazy person on... drugs? Like I'm going to be an active member again :D on here and on chat! Although this is really just going to start tomorrow. All because someone nominated me for an award :love:

Citizen Bleys
11-27-2012, 01:55 AM
hey guys I'm back what did I miss

Shlup
11-27-2012, 02:23 AM
I'm back too. Hooray for us!

Jinx
11-27-2012, 02:25 AM
I never left.

Lonely Paper Star
11-27-2012, 02:29 AM
And you will never leave again.

Faris
11-27-2012, 02:32 AM
I'm leaving foreverMaybe not

Jiro
11-27-2012, 02:38 AM
> has a journalism degree with a minor in creative writing
> not someone who can write

/wrists

Lonely Paper Star
11-27-2012, 02:41 AM

You're not allowed. :colbert:

Btw, Melissaur, your daughter is so cute. :D ... I wanna learn Korean, too. I only know how to (sort of) read it solely so I can sing Korean songs at karaoke places.

Freya
11-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Guys. I'm back too! Let's have a we're back party!

Laddy
11-27-2012, 03:24 AM
*dances*

Agent Proto
11-27-2012, 03:30 AM
Hey, hey, hey

I finally got L4D2, so we could play together sometime. I know how you're always bugging me to play with you, so I finally caved in since of that Sale on Steam and got it, just for you! :love:

Formalhaut
11-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Were all back, and the Ciddies are open again! Might as well vote for random people. And your just in time for the thrilling finale of the Mafia game!

Mirage
11-27-2012, 10:54 AM
Can I return too?

Night Fury
11-27-2012, 12:47 PM

/wrists

THIS. (Except for the minor in creative writing...)

Jooookkes

Anyway, nice to have you back Mellisaur, I don't think we've talked too much on here, but I look forward to getting to know you :) :jess:

Jiro
11-27-2012, 12:50 PM

/wrists

Jooookkes

Anyway, nice to have you back Mellisaur, I don't think we've talked too much on here, but I look forward to getting to know you :) :jess:

My gripe was that she does know me :p You Nelly Newbies and your big britches. :aimsun:

Night Fury
11-27-2012, 01:03 PM

/wrists

Jooookkes

My gripe was that she does know me :p You Nelly Newbies and your big britches. :aimsun:

I knowwww Jiro Jaggins, I know~! Hence my "jokes" bit

Shauna
11-27-2012, 01:15 PM
I was away from my computer for 10 minutes guys, now I'm back! Hope I didn't miss anything!

Psychotic
11-27-2012, 06:14 PM
Well I missed Melissa, and fully intend to creepily stalk her via PM but call it "flirting". SO THERE. :colbert:

Thread title is all sorts of fuck yeah, by the way.

Melissaur
11-27-2012, 09:31 PM

/wrists

OMG JIRO I'M sorry ;_; you can read it too and give me feedbacks <3

You're not allowed. :colbert:

Btw, Melissaur, your daughter is so cute. :D ... I wanna learn Korean, too. I only know how to (sort of) read it solely so I can sing Korean songs at karaoke places.

ISN'T SHE!?!?!!?!? She get's it from her father though. Almost identical to when he was her age

Hey, hey, hey

I finally got L4D2, so we could play together sometime. I know how you're always bugging me to play with you, so I finally caved in since of that Sale on Steam and got it, just for you! :love:
OMG Fianlly yaya! I wanna play with you so much!!! We need to have a session this weekendz!

Well I missed Melissa, and fully intend to creepily stalk her via PM but call it "flirting". SO THERE. :colbert:

Thread title is all sorts of smurf yeah, by the way.

Thanks babe I missed you too and you can cyber stalk me all you want, or even IRL stalk :3 And the thread title is just for you~~

Tigmafuzz
11-29-2012, 12:02 AM
Can I return too?

LET'S ALL RETURN AND HAVE A "WE'RE BACK AND/OR NEVER LEFT" PARTY!

Proper stalking doesn't require contact ;)

Also welcome back Mel :<3:

Aerith's Knight
11-29-2012, 03:26 PM
I remember this person.

Iceglow
11-29-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm back from being banned? Do I get to make a thread like this... O wait, Dan kinda did it for me when he celebrated my ban. And then my unbanning which clearly was a private party between him, his hand and a bacon sandwich.

Psychotic
11-29-2012, 06:13 PM
hey steve speaking of private hand parties

do you still enjoy that pic of melissa?

;)

Iceglow
11-29-2012, 06:30 PM

;)

I have never enjoyed that pic of Melissa. Why would you even go there?

Psychotic
11-29-2012, 06:32 PM
I photoshopped you and her onto some gentleman's photography and I'm not even going to begin to quantify the sensation I get from looking at it. :flirt:

Melissaur
11-29-2012, 10:00 PM
............ I hate all you people

Iceglow
11-29-2012, 10:13 PM
I photoshopped you and her onto some gentleman's photography and I'm not even going to begin to quantify the sensation I get from looking at it. :flirt:

I'm going to put my balls in your face come manchester in Jan and what's more 1) you'll like it and 2) you know I'm telling the truth. At some point, probably right after seeing you I'm going to put you on the floor and teabag you.

Psychotic
11-29-2012, 10:17 PM
i'll just put my hand on your head and your tiny little arms won't be able to reach me, bilbo. :aimkiss:

Quindiana Jones
11-29-2012, 10:28 PM
Doesn't matter how low he goes, I doubt his tiny hobbit balls will reach you anyway.

Aerith's Knight
11-29-2012, 10:29 PM
............ I hate all you people

But.. but I remembered you. That's more than most people can say.

GLAD I TOOK THE EFFORT!

:(

DK
11-29-2012, 10:41 PM

;)

Dude you ranted and raved at us for like two weeks about how it was the best wallpaper you've ever had on your computer, why would you even lie about it? Don't tell me you're starting to be ashamed of being Steve. No one is buying it, you filthy animal. :colbert:

Melissaur
11-29-2012, 10:43 PM
FIRST OF ALL What picture of me?! Second AK you were meant to be excluded from that "all you people" of course ;D

Iceglow
11-29-2012, 10:44 PM

;)

Dude you ranted and raved at us for like two weeks about how it was the best wallpaper you've ever had on your computer, why would you even lie about it? Don't tell me you're starting to be ashamed of being Steve. No one is buying it, you filthy animal. :colbert:

No the best wallpaper I ever had was that picture I had of Quin's sister. :doublecolbert:

Psychotic
11-29-2012, 10:48 PM
FIRST OF ALL What picture of me?!The one where you're wearing that fetching turquoise bonnet, a pair of ice skates and not a whole lot else. Steve has several laminated copies.

Melissaur
11-29-2012, 10:59 PM
turquoise is not my color

Psychotic
11-29-2012, 11:02 PM
So that's why Steve keeps trying to paint the picture white.

(you can't possibly hate me any more than I hate myself, dear reader)

Quindiana Jones
11-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Yes. "Laminated". :shifty:

DK
11-29-2012, 11:03 PM
I can bloody try. :irked:

Jiro
11-30-2012, 12:40 AM
This took a turn for the worse. I feel as though we've lost our family friendly values again!

Hollycat
11-30-2012, 12:45 AM
Wow. It's been a long time, how is everyone doing? I missed you all.

drotato
12-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Poor Jiro...