PDA

View Full Version : The Return of the Food threads - this week: BISCUITS

Aulayna
11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Or Cookies as you colonial ruffians on the other side of the Atlantic call them. (yes, I mean you America, you may not rightfully respect the Queen and ways of your heritage but deep down you know she owns you still)

What is your favourite kind of biscuit to enjoy with a spot of tea?

For me it's a real tough one. Rich Tea, Chocolate Digestives, Custard Creams and Bourbon's are all up there. I have a bit of a soft spot for Fox's Crunch Creams too. Oh and Shortbread too.

Argh the decisions!

Araciel
11-27-2012, 07:13 AM

Bubba
11-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Ginger Nuts are my favourite thing to go with a cup of tea... though I have been known to enjoy the occasional hobnob covered in chocolate. :D

Night Fury
11-27-2012, 06:03 PM
Omg biscuits. I love biscuits!

Orange Club - Seriously, wave the tip of that club in some hot tea, and then feel the chocolate orange goodness melt in your mouth like omgggg!!!

Ginger Nuts - they can withstand a good dip! and it makes such a good flavour.

Custard creams/Bourbons - they go all gooey in the middle.

Rich Tea - don't dunk too much though, but they're lovely when they're soggy. :jess:

Chocolate digestives - the chocolate goes all melty and mmmmmm

(Basically, any biscuit which goes all chocolatey and melty is a winner.)

My nana actually just bought me a Ringtons gift box, with loads of posh biccies in and they're amazing. I had these lemon and fruit cookies before and they were sooooo nice.

I also love shortbread.

To be honest, I can't think of any biscuits I don't like.

Shorty
11-28-2012, 07:05 AM
oreos
m&ms cookies
grasshoppers
anything at all ever by keebler fudge shoppe

but the best smurfing cookie of all time

DON'T EVEN TRY TO SAY TAGALONGS THEY ARE TERRIBLE AND NOBODY CARES

Denmark
11-28-2012, 07:11 AM
unpopular "biscuit" opinions: girl scout cookies are all dry and not very good at all

choc chip and oreos (you take apart 2 double stuf oreos and put them together to make quadruple stuf or you're not doing it right)

Aulayna
11-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Orange Club - Seriously, wave the tip of that club in some hot tea, and then feel the chocolate orange goodness melt in your mouth like omgggg!!!

Oh my days I miss Orange Club's so much! They only sell the standard variety over here :(

*adds to the shopping list for next time I go back to the UK to see family*

Shlup
11-28-2012, 07:38 AM
Oh we're talking about cookies? I'm working on eating my weight in grasshoppers (AKA thin mints).

Chris
11-28-2012, 11:41 AM
http://www.greenteadesign.com/thedesigntree/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mooncakes.jpg

:drool:

Night Fury
11-28-2012, 12:34 PM

Oh my days I miss Orange Club's so much! They only sell the standard variety over here :(

*adds to the shopping list for next time I go back to the UK to see family*

They are probably my ultimate biscuit. Though, anything which is chocolate and orange flavoured is always a winner.

Futan
11-28-2012, 01:01 PM
I can't say with tea but with some milk Chips Ahoy Chocochip & Keebler's Fudge Stripes~

Raistlin
11-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Homemade chocolate chip.

Oreos are also great.

Jiro
11-29-2012, 01:19 AM
Biscuits are the greatest.

~*~Celes~*~
11-29-2012, 08:10 PM
butter cookies are orgasmic