PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Final Fantasy PAR-TAY!

Crop
11-29-2012, 11:07 PM
What FF characters would you bring to an ACTUAL party? Main party characters only of course and a limit of 4, or otherwise the twist on the thread wouldn't make sense - duh!

Cid from FFVII - he seems like he might be a bit of a drunk, and every party needs a drunk. He'd also probably get violent towards the end of the party.

Zell from FFVIII - Clearly a party animal, he'd be good for all the drinking games, bet he's a lightweight too and would be passed out early on.

Squall from FFVIII - Every party needs a moody guy in the corner that we can all make fun of and throw food at.

Balthier from FFXII - He's smooth as hell so I'd totally use him as a wingman.

Throw your own epic party!

Jiro
11-30-2012, 12:46 AM
What sort of limit do we have? Because, really, inviting everyone would result in the most chances for a good time!

Crop
11-30-2012, 12:50 AM
What sort of limit do we have? Because, really, inviting everyone would result in the most chances for a good time!

Good question. A limit of 4, just like a FF battle party...in some of the games.

Jiro
11-30-2012, 03:18 AM
I'm going to go with two men and two women to keep it balanced.

Balthier - He would be that suave guy who is friends with everyone and does little magic tricks. All the women want to sleep with him, so by inviting him to the party, I get bonus female NPC guests.

Barret - He's my security. Could be swapped for Ward, but Barret would probably have a go at karaoke whereas Ward would not. Nobody fucks around with him there.

Selphie - She's the life of the party. She'd organise an impromptu band session and we'd get live music and she's just so excited and will probably be a lot of fun.

Terra - Can you imagine how exciting your party would get with a girl who can become half naked and pink? Goddamn. Plus she can do magic tricks. Real magic tricks.

Flaming Ice
11-30-2012, 04:33 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHBxcg4V7rmeU0uzx-7mK86UR2fX6UbpSOicPj3PKEMbwT7BpgVw

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYmEkB94grU5rTB8G1eySl3IGSRDdLyqNRg0X6oROo_HFEYBWH

Red Mage Coffman
11-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Hmm...

God from Final Fantasy Legends... Kidding.

Before I go on, I want to go ahead and say my definition of a party is lightweight. I haven't been to any REALY parties. I'm not that popular... wah. No, I have my own little get togethers. I invite friends over for Mario Party and Mario Kart and every other friendship destroying game out there. We eat some, drink some, and get hyped up when things get heated. It isn't a super duper Pinkie Pie party. But it gets the job done. Now onto the list.

Squall. I hate him. I really do. But he would be hilarious to play game with, especially ones that involved competition. He would be the one to rage and call all the other players stupid. I can picture him throwing the controller to the floor and walking out for a breather. He'd come back, cool and calm, but with a competitive attitude. I like that. For some reason. Moving on.

Kefka. I know. Why would I invite him? He'd be a douche and a cheater! Every game needs one of those! He'd smack talk every five second with snide comments and insults. He'd walk in front of the screen on purpose to screw everyone up. He'd hit my controller during a fighting game, end my 64 hit combo, and smash my face in. He'd be a dick. But that would be the kind of hype we need to make it fun.

Sephiroth. He'd be the hardcore winner that could never accept a loss. He would blame everything on the controller, the system, the game, on everyone. He would threaten to kill everyone if he didn't win and if he did he would just brag constantly about how amazing he is. He's the kind of rival you wanna smash. He makes the game sometimes.

Vivi. The noob, softcore guy who is so innocent, so pure, that every player would take advantage of this until he exploded with rage and anger. He would start kicking every players ass and wouldn't leave a single one out of the brawl. At least I think so.

Anyways, this is my list. YEAH.

Futan
11-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Why are you guys inviting competition? :p Yuffie, Selphie and Rikku all seem like they know how to have fun. And lastly, Tifa for the boobs. :monster:

Night Fury
11-30-2012, 05:17 PM
Tifa, Selphie, Yuna and probably Rinoa.

Don't need no guys when I got my girls.

Jiro
12-01-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm not afraid of competition, it makes things even more heated :aimsun:

Jinx
12-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Vincent, Kuja, Seymour, Sephiroth.

I'm having a deliciously emo 5-some.

Red Mage Coffman
12-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Everyone is so hardcore... but me :erm:

Jiro
12-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Everyone is so hardcore... but me :erm:

Oh no. My parties are exactly like yours. :D

Del Murder
12-18-2012, 05:33 AM
Balthier, Edgar, Edge, Cid Highwind. Should be a comical affair.