PDA

View Full Version : You have three weeks until the world ends.

Pike
12-01-2012, 01:52 AM
How are you going to spend it?

Aside from the same way you did Y2K. And the rapture. And the rapture again. And all that other stuff.

Tigmafuzz
12-01-2012, 02:06 AM
Cuddling with my S­ara­h :bigsmile:

Also devouring large amounts of beef jerky and trying to play all the video games I have backlogged which I will seriously fail at

Unbreakable Will
12-01-2012, 02:40 AM
Eating.
Don't. Judge. Me.

maybee
12-01-2012, 05:19 AM
Week 1 is plan Christmas Day with everybody

Week 2 is hanging out with friends and buying them gifts

Week 3 is buying Family gifts.

Sigh. If the world ends I'll pissed because all this frustration and stress would of been for nothing. :mad:

krissy
12-01-2012, 05:20 AM
3 weeks?

i assemble a rag-tag team of miscreants and save it

what game series is this forum centered around?

Quindiana Jones
12-01-2012, 05:23 AM
Play some Warband. Maybe try out Napoleonic Wars. Move to China. Play Fallout 1 and 2. Try out some other games that my work. Y'know, normal stuff.

what game series is this forum centered around?

Cooking Mama.

Citizen Bleys
12-01-2012, 05:53 AM
Does everyone else know the world is ending, or is it just me?

Because if it's just me:

Find the longest, slowest-moving line-up I can find. Coffee shop, government services queue like driver's licensing, doesn't matter what, as long as there are a lot of people waiting for a very long time. Join the queue, wait until I'm about halfway through, and then nonchalantly strip.

Jiro
12-01-2012, 06:16 AM
Does everyone else know the world is ending, or is it just me?

Nah everybody is pretty aware of it man.

black orb
12-01-2012, 06:18 AM
>>> Nothing..
The world is going to end so whatever you do doesnt matter anymore..:luca:

Psychotic
12-01-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm going back to my home planet. So long, and thanks for all the steak.

Araciel
12-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Work.

Yar
12-01-2012, 07:47 AM
I'll be drunk.

Shlup
12-01-2012, 12:11 PM
My husband turns 30 the day before, so we'll probably be celebrating that. Though when I requested it off work I put on the form "The world is ending, so why would I come into work?"

Chris
12-01-2012, 12:23 PM
I... I don't know what I'd do. Probably be posting here LIKE ALL THE REST OF YOU! Don't even try to deny it!

Sephex
12-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Go to a British pub and pay for everyone's drink.

Bubba
12-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Go to a British pub and pay for everyone's drink.

I'll sit and enjoy free drinks courtesy of Sephex.

I would use all my savings and max out my credit cards completing my bucket list which contains things like...

- Visit China and remark upon how small everyone seems.
- Order a takeaway meal from every place in Manchester and have them delivered to my neighbours house then just watch.
- Hail a taxi, get in then immediately get out the other side.
- Join the cue of men outside Mila Kunis' house asking her whether she would like sex as the end of the world is coming.
- Travel to Italy and punch any people that are taking that obvious photo of themselves holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Attempt to ride a camel on the motorway

On the night of the end of the world though I'll probably get together with my friends and drink until I can't feel feelings anymore...

Madame Adequate
12-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Go to Steph's and play Earth Defense Force 2017 with her for three weeks.

krissy
12-02-2012, 01:29 AM
is that what the kids are calling it nowadays

Depression Moon
12-02-2012, 01:36 AM
I'm going back to my home planet. So long, and thanks for all the steak.

Did you forget that your planted ended just a few minutes after you left it

Flaming Ice
12-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Play with nuclear weapons..... 3 days to look for me

Probably wouldn't do much at all though.....

~*~Celes~*~
12-03-2012, 05:47 AM
My six weeks okay to return to work/do it like the mammals on the discovery channel doesn't even happen till the 27th, so I'll probably lay around whining about that like I usually do.

SkyRender
12-03-2012, 05:51 AM
Not in any particular order:

-quit my job
-revisit some females from my past
-meet a random new female for excitement
-spend time with friends/family
-play a boat load of mtg
-replay FF4,6,8,9/Chrono Trigger!

Shorty
12-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Drive to Coeur d'Alene to be with my family until I go to Sweden, which is where I'll be when the world ends.

Laddy
12-03-2012, 05:43 PM
There has to be some way to save this dying world. :stare:

Who's with me?

Quindiana Jones
12-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Keanu Reeves can do it.

Unbreakable Will
12-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Keanu is all lip service, sure he'll say he can save the world but when it comes down to it he always resorts to bad acting.
Call someone with moxie, call Robert Downey Jr.
:colbert:

Madame Adequate
12-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Keanu is all lip service, sure he'll say he can save the world but when it comes down to it he always resorts to bad acting.

You insult him, but the world still exists, so he clearly is the man for the job or we wouldn't be here. :colbert:

Quindiana Jones
12-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Considering the number of times he's saved the world, I'm starting to think his bad acting is what saves the world, and that all those action scenes are simply a distraction.

Unbreakable Will
12-03-2012, 06:44 PM
I don't care how much he looks like 38161. He lacks the acting backbone to save the world.

G13
12-03-2012, 07:02 PM
But he knows kung fu. :confused:

escobert
12-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Work.

add bong hits, Guild Wars 2 and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

DMKA
12-04-2012, 04:31 AM
Drinking lots of burbon.

Iceglow
12-05-2012, 01:26 AM
If the world ends I'm going to spend my last few moments thinking "fuck you, see y'all in hell!"

Bunny
12-05-2012, 01:29 AM
I will exit this world the same way I entered it:

Naked and slapping some titties.

Clo
12-05-2012, 01:30 AM
I would do some serious MDMA rolling with my beau. Go to concerts, hang out with my wang out.

Shiny
12-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Ice skating and hopefully afterwards having a lot of sex.

Jinx
12-05-2012, 01:32 AM
I would do some serious MDMA rolling with my beau. Go to concerts, hang out with my wang out.

I'm hanging out with Clo.

Cuchulainn
12-05-2012, 01:33 AM

u seriously need to travel here for a party or two.

Clo
12-05-2012, 01:35 AM

Yeah you can come too. I guess.

u seriously need to travel here for a party or two.I do. I do.

Shiny
12-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Also forgot I am working that day and my friend from uni is coming to visit with her cute red headed friend.

Jinx
12-05-2012, 01:41 AM

Clo, Nate, and I travel to Ireland and do fuckall there with Cuch. :)

Clo
12-05-2012, 01:44 AM

Clo, Nate, and I travel to Ireland and do smurfall there with Cuch. :)

That sounds pretty good. And then when the world finally ends, we can end it all screaming at the sky epically on some Irish hill or something I'm sure Cuch can point us to.

Rantz
12-05-2012, 07:26 AM
I dunno I'd probably stop holding back farts.

Araciel
12-05-2012, 07:31 AM
I might START. Y'know, to be polite for people before it's over.

Christmas
12-05-2012, 07:46 AM
I will poo in the middle of the streets. :bigsmile:

while wearing men's clothes. :bigsmile:

Cuchulainn
12-05-2012, 09:53 AM

That sounds pretty good. And then when the world finally ends, we can end it all screaming at the sky epically on some Irish hill or something I'm sure Cuch can point us to.

Greatest plan ever people. Just so happens I know a hill, just down the road. Small mountain but it'l work. It overlooks belfast and the lough. If you had to go, that'll be the place. I got the pharmaceuticals too. Al u need is coats & warm hats.

NorthernChaosGod
12-05-2012, 10:34 AM

I knew I had good reason to like you, Party Cat.

Værn
12-05-2012, 03:21 PM
There has to be some way to save this dying world. :stare:

Who's with me?

I'll roll up a sorcerer, since I know you like bards. We'll need to find someone to play a paladin, and a fourth party member to play a favored soul. Together we can save the world with the power of CHARISMA!

Red Mage Coffman
12-05-2012, 05:47 PM
I'd wait for the Green Lantern Corps to send me a power ring.

After all, God WILLS it.

Madame Adequate
12-05-2012, 07:43 PM

Greatest plan ever people. Just so happens I know a hill, just down the road. Small mountain but it'l work. It overlooks belfast and the lough. If you had to go, that'll be the place. I got the pharmaceuticals too. Al u need is coats & warm hats.

You can even go to the zoo up there!

Tempest
12-05-2012, 11:06 PM
I will hopefully be working at my old job. Then most likely hang out with my bff.

Crop
12-06-2012, 01:05 AM
On the morning of the last day before the sun rises,
Dressed in my finest suit I shall place my large, fancy armchair on the roof facing the sunrise. With a fine cigar in one hand and a smooth glass of scotch in the other I shall sit upon my final throne and watch as the sun comes up while I sip at my glass and puff on my stogie at my leisure.

Jinx
12-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Dressed in my finest suit I shall place my large, fancy armchair on the roof facing the sunrise. With a fine cigar in one hand and a smooth glass of scotch in the other I shall sit upon my final throne and watch as the sun comes up while I sip at my glass and puff on my stogie at my leisure.

Essentially Mayor Guggenheim this bitch.

Bubba
12-06-2012, 02:43 PM

Guggenheim drank brandy, did he not?

Jinx
12-06-2012, 02:47 PM

Yes he did, but he also drowned, not faced the end of the world. http://home.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies/colbert.gif

Bubba
12-06-2012, 02:57 PM

Yes he did, but he also drowned, not faced the end of the world. :colbert:

Ha, true! But how do you know that the end of the world isn't started by flooding of all the continents?

Jinx
12-06-2012, 02:58 PM

Yes he did, but he also drowned, not faced the end of the world. :colbert:

Ha, true! But how do you know that the end of the world isn't started by flooding of all the continents?

Nearer My God to Thee plays in the background.

Night Fury
12-06-2012, 03:01 PM
I will spend it smurfed off that I have never worn or owned Louboutin shoes.

:colbert:

Clo
12-07-2012, 01:34 AM

Dear god, this is the greatest plan ever. I want to spend my last day rolling in a zoo with cool people.

MY GOD THE CHEETAHS, LOOK AT ITS SPOTS

LunarWeaver
12-07-2012, 02:35 AM
Maybe once upon a time I'd be a crazy person and have fun, but I don't have the energy now. The earth keeps telling me it's going to commit suicide and it never does. I really think it just wants attention. I will revolve my life around a liar no more!

Cuchulainn
12-07-2012, 10:25 AM

Dear god, this is the greatest plan ever. I want to spend my last day rolling in a zoo with cool people.

MY GOD THE CHEETAHS, LOOK AT ITS SPOTS

Then we can go up to the caves & put the boom box on. MILF & Pike may come to now.

Pike
12-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Awesome, let's do it.

NorthernChaosGod
12-08-2012, 04:02 AM
I feel left out.

I Took the Red Pill
12-08-2012, 04:24 AM
Candyflipping, playing tennis, going swimming, travelling

Jiro
12-08-2012, 09:05 AM
God I wish it would hurry up

Shauna
12-08-2012, 12:29 PM
I will spend it playing this game so I can save the world. (http://www.oldspicesavestheworld.com/)

Aulayna
12-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Aside from working I'll also be taking part in an ARG.

The Secret World (http://www.thesecretworld.com/thesituationroom/)

They did one on the run up to the release of the game which was most excellent.