PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ciddies

Award Chocobo
12-01-2012, 09:59 AM
<table><tr><td>http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/tea-s.png</td><td>
Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ciddies
Final Fantasy Awards... with style!</td><td>http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/tea-s.png</td></tr></table>
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/195872_original.png

http://home.eyesonff.com/images/icons/bocoboco.gif Wark! Hello to you all! In case you hadn't figured it out, my name is Award Chocobo. I'm here to represent the Ciddies Committee for a special announcement, and you've probably already guessed it... as part of the 25th Anniversary celebrations of Final Fantasy, Eyes on Final Fantasy will be hosting a special Ciddies event - for Final Fantasy!

And there's a prize up for grabs for members who participate, too! See the end of this post for details.

http://home.eyesonff.com/images/icons/bocoboco.gif For those not familiar with Ciddies, they are awards... and in this case, they will be handed out to the characters and monsters of Final Fantasy that we know and love! There will be a few stages to this event - for one week, we will be accepting nominations (send your nominations to me (http://home.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=38011)!). Posts made in this thread will not be counted, so definitely make sure you message me with them. The top nominees for each award will be announced as finalists roughly a week from now. At that point, we will spend another week accepting votes for who should win (votes will be sent to me, too)!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/ohband.png
The band at the Opera House, who are having daily practice sessions in preparation for the big day!

http://home.eyesonff.com/images/icons/bocoboco.gif At some point on the 15th/16th December, we will all gather in this forum to witness the Final Fantasy characters themselves receiving their awards! They will be gathering at the Opera House of FFVI, but as host of the event, I will keep you all posted on everything that goes on that evening. :)

We already have a few people at EoFF working on making this event very special, so all I need now is for you to send those nominations my way via Mognet Message (http://home.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=38011) (aka Private Message). You can make up to three different nominations for each award. And you don't have to nominate for every award, either, so don't worry if you can't think of anyone for something. But obviously you need to know what the awards will be! Without further fuss, here are the Ciddies which will be up for grabs!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/tea-l.png
1. Best Character
2. Best Hero
3. Best Heroine
4. Best Villain
5. Best NPC
6. Best Creature (Animals, Monsters)
7. Best Summon
8. Best World
9. Best Town/Location
10. Best Song
11. Best Moment
12. Sexiest Male
13. Sexiest Female
14. Cutest Male
15. Cutest Female
16. Best Voice
17. Best Dialogue (Character)
18. Best Dressed Character
19. Best Story (Character)
20. Nicest Character
21. Evilest Character
22. Happiest Character
23. Angriest Character
24. Funniest Character
25. Weirdest Character
26. Most Influential Character
27. Most Mysterious Character
28. Most Underrated Character
29. Most Annoying Character
30. Cutest Couple

Most Likely To...
31. Be the Protagonist in a New Sequel
32. Get Killed off in a New Sequel
33. Get Run Over by a Chocobo
34. Be Riding the Chocobo
35. Laugh at the Character Getting Run over by a Chocobo
36. Run over a snurble and spend the rest of their lives crying over it
37. Beat up an adamantoise on their day off
38. Be Biggs
39. Be Wedge
40. Get Together

Special Awards for Square-Enix Staff
1. Highwind Award for Most Loved Former Square-Enix Employee
2. Highwind Award for Most Loved Current Square-Enix Employee

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/ff8class.png
As you can see, Final Fantasy characters are already sorting out their nominations.

http://home.eyesonff.com/images/icons/bocoboco.gif Now, I know this is all hard work for everyone, but rest assured that it's not without a little incentive! Every member that nominates for at least five different awards will be in with the chance to win their choice of the following...
- A Final Fantasy game of the user's choosing. Purchase may be up to GB£40 / US$60 or international equivalent and will be made from a respectable website.
- A GB£25 / US$40 voucher for PlayStation Network (this option included only so you can buy Final Fantasy games from there, of course!).

http://home.eyesonff.com/images/icons/bocoboco.gif That's it! Kweh! Looks like we'll have to leave it up to you folks, now... please, send me your nominations as soon as possible! If you're interested in who created the Ciddie image, all credit goes to a member of EoFF called Madonna for this work!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/195728_original.png

Jiro
12-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Congrats to all the...

wait

what

Denmark
12-01-2012, 10:09 AM
wark

Tigmafuzz
12-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Wouldn't the MLT Biggs and Wedge actually be Biggs and Wedge? :freak:

Jiro
12-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Wouldn't the MLT Biggs and Wedge actually be Biggs and Wedge? :freak:

Which Biggs? Which Wedge? Be more creative than that!

Heath
12-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Ooh, great idea. Zorn and Thorn for cutest couple!

Loony BoB
12-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Ooh, I hope I win the game... :shifty:

Chris
12-01-2012, 12:08 PM
This is the first, right? 'Cuz I have been here for eight years, and this is the first time I have ever heard of this. :eep:

Clord
12-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Sounds interesting. I gotta take part of this. :)

Final Fantasy series is still so very very good.

I Don't Need A Name
12-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Ooh, I hope I win the game... :shifty:

It's fixed! I've called it!

Jiro
12-01-2012, 12:19 PM
This is the first, right? 'Cuz I have been here for eight years, and this is the first time I have ever heard of this. :eep:

It's the first one, yeah! THRILLING STUFF :hyper:

Gamblet
12-01-2012, 01:53 PM
I am getting excited! :lol:

LordHavoc
12-01-2012, 02:16 PM
I can only nominate the true Final Fantasy games heroes and characters, anything after FFX-2 is not an FF in a sense of an actual FF genre.

Award Chocobo
12-01-2012, 02:54 PM
This is a one-off event. :) First of it's kind here, and it's going to be a lot of work but I hope it'll pay off. :D

Futan
12-01-2012, 03:25 PM
I like this better actually. :) More FF, less popularity contest. :monster:

Formalhaut
12-01-2012, 03:35 PM
This is going to be great. I love things like these. :D

Edit: Ooh a chance to win a lovely gift. While I probably won't win due to the sheer amount of people who will undoubtedly nominate, the chance to purchase a FF game is enticing. Sure gives me the extra oomph needed to fill out the nominations mognet...

Dr. rydrum2112
12-01-2012, 04:30 PM
How come no "Best guest party member" or "Best Airship"?

TJF588
12-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Lessee, I might know what I'd choose off the side of my head. For now, I'll bold the nominees' names here, and hopefully fill in more later. (For reference, I've played through I, II, IV, V, VII (mostly), X, X-2, Crisis Core, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, and Echoes of Time, had significant playtime with VIII, XIII, and Mystic Quest, and read LPs for VIII and Dirge of Cerberus.)

1. Best Character
2. Best Hero: Zack Fair

It's the core of his drive in Crisis Core, an it's played off in its ending, in Birth by Sleep, and FFVII AC Complete, IIRC. His ambitions aside, this guy offered a completely different feel from Cloud. He's just so optimistic and energetic! Even though his game has a higher concentration of bummers... Zack was excited for what he's doing, and that got me exited; "I Wanna Be The Guy!"
3. Best Heroine: Yuna

As much as FFX focused on Tidus, Yuna was the fulcrum of that pilgrimage, and seeing her steadily grow a spine about the persistent crap around her without losing her resolve to help whenever possible gives a sense of strength to her beyond simply being tough or a bad ass. Then seeing her unwound yet, at her core, still a "goody-goody" in FFX-2 was fun for me.
4. Best Villain: The Emperor

If FFII had been saved for the SFC/SNES, it could have been great. As-is, we have an epitome of an archetypal evil ruler, with his douchabggery stretching from his own sadistic power grab/show to getting personal with the rebels opposing him. Even unto heaven and hell, there is only one who shall rule. This guy kills gods. Just because he insists on his sovereignty, and the complete subjection of all else. (Exdeath was also in the running, but what I find interesting in him are the mechanics of his existence and of his aims rather than his character.)
5. Best NPC: Maechen

Before FFX, my JRPG experience was mostly Pokémon and Golden Sun, the latter featuring Kraden. Between him and Maechen, I gained a soft spot for their kind of "old guy", with Maechen being fully voiced during his spiels. It was from him, just literally chilling on Mt. Gagazet, that we learned the past of Zanarkand and Bevelle's interactions. And thanks to FFX-2, there's a certain satisfaction knowing he's been babbling for a long, long time.
6. Best Creature (Species): Chocobo

This isn't even a question for me. I feel sad that others must be excluded (Malboros, Tonberries, Cactuar, Flan...), but I love chickens, and these are chicken steeds. Horses? Pfft. Kit that buzzard with armor, Clasko!
7. Best Summon: Quetzalcoatl

So many cool summons, and so many more useful, but Quetz wins out for me in two areas. Although I started with Ixion, I've come to learn of Ramuh's recurrence. However, neighther design appeals to me, whereas this...thing, it's a slick electric bird-thing. It just looks damn interesting, in part due to its near featurelessness (but, hey, those wingtips remind me of Valefor's). Second, this GF exclusively had Card and Card Mod, essential abilities in a game where magic is tedious to come by otherwise (man, I wish Triple Triad loaded up faster).
8. Best World: Spira

As partial as I seem to FFX, I've only been through it myself once. Anyway, for what seems rare, we have a world without staples. No castle town, no ninja land, no mage town. There's a desert, yeah, but this world just feels rather different, even to FFVIII's. That aesthetic pervasiveness of island cultures gives an otherworldly vibe to just about everything there (small as it felt to real-time trek across a continent and a half). (FFII was in the running, but that was due to how melancholy the world map was, at least in the GBA version.)
9. Best Town/Location: Chaos Shrine

This is mostly being driven by those beautiful tracks "Chaos Shrine" and "Sunken Shrine", but this location was an alpha and an omega, and seeing Garland's minute arc there is cool to think about. Ah, how time takes its toll...
10. Best Song
11. Best Moment: Battle on Xezat's Fleet

There are more substantial moments, but this sequence had one particular moment that truly impressed me. As Galuf caught up with Xezat, the two surrounded on all sides, they circle about, back to back, as they quip to each other. The music already had me going, but the dynamism between that, the scenario, and their motions somehow really pumped me up. Somehow, these simple sprites (as in, their heads were as big as their bodies, as opposed to FFVI's proportions) completely riled up my GAR. I was thoroughly impressed that such simple graphics could inspire such a reaction so strongly, with said graphics at the core of that moment.
12. Sexiest Male
13. Sexiest Female: Faris

SPOILERS! Anyway, that, even in her guise of a pirate captain, she caused Bartz and Galuf to swoon, there's some fierce fetchingness thar. I'd love to see what they'd do with her (assuming they're faithful to her character) with modern tech.
14. Cutest Male
15. Cutest Female
16. Best Voice: An old lady in Besaid

"Stay away from the summoner!" This has, and shall always, stick with me. It's not even too good, but it's entirely memorable.
17. Best Dialogue (Character)
18. Best Dressed Character
19. Best Story (Character)
20. Nicest Character
21. Evilest Character
22. Happiest Character: Laguna

I think it counts in his favor when those close to him are dead, in peril, or ignorant of their relation. Heck, he led to his friend's entire ability to speak getting nerfed. And, yet, he's still so chipper. Even when he's bummed, he's shrugging off as much as he can. (BTW: Look up Ask Laguna (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197343-final-fantasy-viii/42649204)'s Photobucket (http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s306/Ask_Laguna/).)
23. Angriest Character
24. Funniest Character
25. Weirdest Character
26. Most Influential Character
27. Most Mysterious Character
28. Most Underrated Character
29. Most Annoying Character: Whoever's being nonsensical in FFXIII

Seriously, FFXIII is painful... There are incidental characters elsewhere who can spike harder, but when your main party, and the only characters you're exposed to, are hair-pullingly insufferable, it hurts that much more.
30. Cutest Couple

Most Likely To...
31. Be the Protagonist in a New Sequel
32. Get Killed off in a New Sequel
33. Get Run Over by a Chocobo
34. Be Riding the Chocobo
35. Laugh at the Character Getting Run over by a Chocobo
36. Run over a snurble and spend the rest of their lives crying over it
37. Beat up an adamantoise on their day off: Yang

Because even on his days off, he'd be training. He'd punch its shell open, eventually.
38. Be Biggs
39. Be Wedge
40. Get Together

Special Awards for Square-Enix Staff
1. Highwind Award for Most Loved Former Square Enix Employee
2. Highwind Award for Most Loved Current Square Enix Employee

...Were we supposed to give reasons? Sorry about all the text...

Laddy
12-01-2012, 05:35 PM
You were supposed to PM...

Anyway, sent in mine. I think my nominations were diverse, even if a few favorites (Terra, Sazh, Balthier) show up more.

Psychotic
12-01-2012, 05:44 PM

"Stay away from the summoner!" This has, and shall always, stick with me. It's not even too good, but it's entirely memorable.Hahaha fuck yes. Made me feel like Tidus was some sort of weird sexual predator, it was hilarious.

Ultima Shadow
12-01-2012, 05:58 PM
30. Cutest Couple

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2073/ultimaxruby.png

Oh no! Ultima Weapon got hit by a bad case of Desert Fever! But worry not, for he has already found his Sand Ruby! <3

Heath
12-01-2012, 08:37 PM

"Stay away from the summoner!" This has, and shall always, stick with me. It's not even too good, but it's entirely memorable.Hahaha smurf yes. Made me feel like Tidus was some sort of weird sexual predator, it was hilarious.

It really is brilliant. It's still seared into my memory. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txgjAiw8Rew)

Bahamut2000X
12-01-2012, 08:47 PM
I sent in mine, I was sad to see some of my entries were invalid for being too awesome, and would have clearly swept away the awards. Maybe next year.

masterkyoko
12-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Hello you guys! I've finally made myself an account on here. As I've agreed to participate in this event.

Formalhaut
12-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Hello you guys! I've finally made myself an account on here. As I've agreed to participate in this event. I've just decided to message the LooneyBoB or Daniel from the following account: darkprincesskikyo on deviantART (http://darkprincesskikyo.deviantart.com/). Anyway, I'm still deciding on what to draw. But I think I'll be doing artwork under the Best Villain. ^^

You should draw whoever won best character to sit on a throne with a large crown.

masterkyoko
12-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Best Villain - Sephiroth. He destroyed the universe :p

nickel64
12-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Okay, I feel really old now. Where did the last 25 years go?

Rinoa Lover
12-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Yunie and Rinoa :)

Dr. rydrum2112
12-01-2012, 11:16 PM
30. Cutest Couple

Oh no! Ultima Weapon got hit by a bad case of Desert Fever! But worry not, for he has already found his Sand Ruby! <3

i think you mean to say Ruby got hit with jungle fever... to far?

Positive_Darkness
12-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Best character is Refia.
Best hero is Zidane.
Best heroine is either Dagger or Yuna.
Best villain is Sephiroth (hands down!).
Best NPC is Cid (from FFX).
Best creature is the Chocobo.
Best summon is Anima.
Best moment is when Dagger cuts her hair and realizes she'll always be herself.
Sexiest female is Lulu.
Cutest female is Eiko.
Best voice is Dagger.
Best story is FFIX.
Nicest character is Yuna.
Most evil is Sephiroth.
Happiest is Rikku.
Funniest character is Quina.
Weirdest is also Quina.
Most mysterious is Amarant.
Most underrated is Vivi. (While I don't use Vivi, I do respect him as he does have plenty of power when given the chance.)
Most annoying character is Steiner (the knight in FFIX, I really don't like him.)
Cutest couple is Zidane and Dagger.

Award Chocobo
12-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Just to make it clear - please make sure you send me a Private Message with your nominations instead of posting them in this thread. I don't mind you posting them in here, too, but only those sent via Private Message will be treated as your official nominations (and therefore counted).

kierandell1409
12-02-2012, 12:48 AM
An idea for when you present the awards (and I'd be happy to help with this):

First, an announcer says "and now, to present the award for [insert award here], [insert a character here]"
Than, said character makes a short speech (in-character) and reads out the nominees (possibly just the top 4 of the category), before saying "and the winner is...[insert winner here]"
Finally, the winner's acceptance speech.

Just a thought.

LadyJuxtaposition
12-02-2012, 05:27 AM
Oh man, I just loved the statue design! Cid Highwind deserves the "Best Tea" award, ftw! :D

Award Chocobo
12-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Another bit of clarification - A lot of people are putting down races as creatures. Creatures is for the non-humanoid species of the world, so races such as Espers, Moogle, Viera, Bangaa, Shumi and so forth are exempt. Think more along the lines of Chocobo, Moomba, Behemoth and Malboro. That kind of thing! :)

Admittedly, perhaps I should have thrown in Best Race as well, but that would be racist... right? ;)

Formalhaut
12-02-2012, 02:07 PM
"Most interesting race" would probably get you around that Chocobo! :p

Loony BoB
12-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Guess AC will have to save that one for the 50th Anniversary... :smash:

Award Chocobo
12-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Indeed! :D

That's the 30th set of nominations in already, so a big thanks to everyone who is getting involved. :) I hope to get more nominations from everyone soon!

Madonna
12-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Read the lower forums, Award Chocobo; the Census (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/143676-census-results-get-your-slack-asses-here.html) was conducted already.

Gamblet
12-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Oh smurf, I forgot to vote!

cloud94
12-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Got my nominations in.:moogle:

SkyRender
12-03-2012, 04:13 AM
I'm interested on the reviewer's thoughts for each posters responses. It must be interesting to see how each person votes. Every person here definitely has their favorite FF/run/decade of RPGs and their answers are most certainly skewed based on that.

After sitting back and looking through my answers, the bulk of my responses naturally fell between FF4-FF9, with FFX claiming 1-2 categories and nothing after that. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Gamblet
12-03-2012, 01:59 PM

Does that mean.... I can still nominate?

Dr. rydrum2112
12-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Random question

Do we pronounce them "Siddies" or "Kiddies"?

I am assuming the former.

Gamblet
12-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Random question

Do we pronounce them "Siddies" or "Kiddies"?

I am assuming the former.

You do not pronounce Cid as "Kid" either...

Jiro
12-04-2012, 07:19 AM
The power of deduction is a marvellous thing!

As for your question Gamblet, you still can nominate for the FF Ciddies!

Gamblet
12-04-2012, 01:17 PM
As for your question Gamblet, you still can nominate for the FF Ciddies!

How much time do I have until I die?

Loony BoB
12-04-2012, 01:53 PM

Does that mean.... I can still nominate?
Nominations will probably close on Friday, or a little afterwards. Voting will hopefully be open on Saturday or Sunday, Monday at the absolute latest, but will not be open for as long (probably finishing on the following Thursday/Friday).

Gamblet
12-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Nominations will probably close on Friday, or a little afterwards. Voting will hopefully be open on Saturday or Sunday, Monday at the absolute latest, but will not be open for as long (probably finishing on the following Thursday/Friday).

Nice, I will try to get my nom noms in the next few days.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-04-2012, 08:22 PM
I sent in my nominations to award guy as my "final answers". Guess I wasn't thinking about the difference between nominating and voting.

I'm not changing them either way :p

Award Chocobo
12-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I just want to say that the turnout for this event has been amazing. :)

Del Murder
12-04-2012, 11:49 PM
What's the stats?

Hollycat
12-05-2012, 12:26 AM
nom'd

Dr. rydrum2112
12-05-2012, 01:29 AM
I don't know who is going try and to the tabulating after the nominating but I would suggest some free web survey site like survey monkey so you don't have to try and keep it all yourself.

Jiro
12-05-2012, 02:59 AM
You're welcome, kweh.

The Man
12-05-2012, 04:50 AM
om nom nom nom'd

Iceglow
12-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Nom'd all but the highwinds because I can't think of any SE staff off the top of my head hahahaha

Loony BoB
12-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Check the latest two articles, Iceglow - WK has been at work educating people about who's who in Square-Enix. :)

http://home.eyesonff.com/content/2134-get-know-your-staff.html
http://home.eyesonff.com/content/2138-get-know-your-staff-pt-ii.html

Gamblet
12-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Oh yeah, I nom nom'd 2 hours ago. :mad2:

Dr. rydrum2112
12-05-2012, 06:05 PM
how is it the ciddies have such high level of particiaption and the secret santa is lacking?

c'mon people, take the time to give imaginary gifts (or gifs)! Do it for the kids!!!

http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/147022-eyes-final-fantasys-very-own-secret-santa.html

Formalhaut
12-05-2012, 07:19 PM
how is it the ciddies have such high level of particiaption and the secret santa is lacking?

c'mon people, take the time to give imaginary gifts (or gifs)! Do it for the kids!!!

http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/147022-eyes-final-fantasys-very-own-secret-santa.html

As the head Secret Santa-er, I second this! Sign up you miserable lot!

Award Chocobo
12-05-2012, 09:38 PM
What's the stats?
2,029 nominations from 50 members, zero nagging PMs.

...so far. ;)

Award Chocobo
12-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Still getting through a steady supply of noms - 2,222 from 53 members now!

Thanks so far to...
Agent Proto
Aulayna
Bahamut2000X
Citizen Bleys
Clord
cloud94
Cowboy Girl
Daxtreme
derrickmac1
Duderman
Fawkes
Formalhaut
Futan
G13
Gamblet
garnetd
Goldenboko
Greggthegrim
Griever Zero
Heath
Hypoallergenic Cactuar
I Don't Need A Name
Iceglow
Jiro
Joethulhu
keirandell1409
krissy
Laddy
Loony BoB
LordHavoc
Malikye
maybee
My Little Pokey
Phat_Demon
Ramisese Rububba the Third
Red Mage Coffman
roen
rydrum2112
ShadowTidus
Shauna
ShineTheLion
SkyRender
smittenkitten
SquaresoftSarah
tate_12344567890
The Final Dragoon
The Last Oath
The Man
Tifa's Boobs
Ultima Shadow
webdawg77
yukina
Zibby

Del Murder
12-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Over 50? That is impressive for a newer event.

Faris
12-06-2012, 03:22 AM
Okay, okay, I was going to finish it up tonight anyway. :mad2:

Madonna
12-06-2012, 06:43 AM
Over 50? That is impressive for a newer event.
This event has been bacon-laced with a prize. Carrots and sticks, man; carrots and sticks.

Jiro
12-06-2012, 07:56 AM
I love carrot sticks!

Quina
12-06-2012, 04:41 PM
A lot of these categories are gender discrimination Award Guy. :mad2:

Loony BoB
12-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Quina is allowed to be nominated for either the male or the female awards, but only one for each of Best/Sexiest/Cutest. Basically, whichever Quina is nominated for first, Quina is stuck with.

Most of the awards will require three nominations to become a finalist, however this may vary from award to award depending on the number of characters that get 1/2/3/4+ nominations.

kierandell1409
12-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Just curious, about my earlier proposal, what's your official stance on it?

Goldenboko
12-06-2012, 11:05 PM
I think Chocobo had something planned already. :)

Raistlin
12-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Sent in my noms.

Mercen-X
12-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Guess AC will have to save that one for the 50th Anniversary... :smash:

Most interesting race: Espers
Sexiest race: Viera

Depression Moon
12-07-2012, 03:23 AM
So these are for actual FF characters and not forum members right?

Jiro
12-07-2012, 03:45 AM
So these are for actual FF characters and not forum members right?

Correct! The member ciddies are the other one :D

Loony BoB
12-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Just curious, about my earlier proposal, what's your official stance on it?
I can confirm that something along these lines will be happening.

kierandell1409
12-07-2012, 11:30 AM
I like where this is going.

Award Chocobo
12-08-2012, 12:08 AM
NOMINATIONS HAVE CLOSED.

Madonna
12-08-2012, 05:21 AM
Oh, whew. I was still working on mine and was going to feel guilty about not doing a few categories; now I can rest, knowing it is no skin off my back.

Award Chocobo
12-08-2012, 10:18 AM
For those not already aware: Voting has begun!

http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/147112-final-fantasy-25th-anniversary-ciddies-finalists-revealed-vote-now.html