PDA

View Full Version : All that jazz

Red Mage Coffman
12-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Usually, right after school, I head straight to the band room. Cause I have jazz band and such. Sadly, due to missing a lot of days I'm doing time for time instead, a lame, boring session of waiting. Literally making up the time you have missed in classes.

I've always found this system rather boring, but I guess I should be grateful that they aren't forcing me to do math or something. So yay :D They just decided to stick me on a computer! So, uh, I'm bored. And I gotta wait around 30 minutes before I can leave. So... Hurrah.

Goldenboko
12-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Ah public school systems. I never made up class-time because I was an asshole who told them to fuck off :monster:

Red Mage Coffman
12-03-2012, 08:45 PM
I tried. Then they threatened to fail me and take away all mah credits.

COMMIES.

Jiro
12-04-2012, 07:27 AM
That blows dude. I used to just walk out of classes all the time because I was a rebel.

Citizen Bleys
12-04-2012, 08:21 AM
The obvious solution? Move to Finland (http://www.businessinsider.com/finland-education-school-2011-12?op=1)

Quindiana Jones
12-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Yeah, I think I might just do that.

Chris
12-04-2012, 09:40 AM
My teachers... didn't care. :whimper:

Bubba
12-04-2012, 11:25 AM
That sounds like the worst idea in the world. What good is it forcing someone to sit around doing jack-all?

They should have you attempt a world record. Maybe most paperclips attached to the face or something...

Red Mage Coffman
12-04-2012, 05:18 PM
That sounds like the worst idea in the world. What good is it forcing someone to sit around doing jack-all?

They should have you attempt a world record. Maybe most paperclips attached to the face or something...

I dunno. At least they let me on the computer. Why they let me eludes me. Doing anything else would set them off, and they would tell me why I was there, and that I needed to make up class time. What dicks.

Shorty
12-04-2012, 05:49 PM
I never made up time I missed in classes. Ever.

Pike
12-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Once when I was in high school we were supposed to have Saturday school because there had been a bomb threat earlier in the week and they took it super seriously and canceled class that day. (You can't blame them really, this was like two weeks after Columbine.)

Yeah, GUESS WHO DIDN'T SHOW UP TO THAT.

escobert
12-04-2012, 09:59 PM
All the cool kids drop out anyways! so be cool!

Once when I was in high school we were supposed to have Saturday school because there had been a bomb threat earlier in the week and they took it super seriously and canceled class that day. (You can't blame them really, this was like two weeks after Columbine.)

We had a bomb threat around that time too, they just cancelled school for the rest of the year (not even joking)

Christmas
12-05-2012, 07:55 AM
All the cool kids drop out anyways! so be cool!

We had a bomb threat around that time too, they just cancelled school for the rest of the year (not even joking)

We had a bio bomb threat last year too and they were thinking of evacuating the whole country to Russia or maybe Turkey. :(

But turn out it is just someone didn't flush the toilet after use. :bigsmile: