PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum, not to jRPG's

DownDiagonalLeftA
12-04-2012, 09:52 PM
What's up guys? I dont know what gave me the itch to suddenly join some jRPG forums, but here I am! I'm 21, and Final Fantasy "2 and 3" that belonged to my older brothers on SNES were among the first games I played as a kid. The genre has been my favorite for just about as long as I remember. My top 3 all time favorites are probably Chrono Trigger, FF6, and Suikoden 2. I just started Xenogears yesterday since its been a few years since my last playthrough. Can you guys guess my favorite character? Anyway, these look like some really great forums, and I hope I can contribute!

Aulayna
12-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Welcome. You sound like you'll fit right in amongst the gaming related sub forums. :)

Laddy
12-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! :monster:

Freya
12-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Welcome to eoff! While we love our jRPGs we also love a bunch of things! You can chat about near anything in our general chats, we even have an art and writing section! You've joined in right when we're doing an award ceremony for the best ff...stuff for the 25th anniversary of Final Fantasy (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/146965-final-fantasy-25th-anniversary-ciddies.html)! If you're a fan definitely check it out and throw in some nominations!

Jiro
12-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Sabin is awesome so I like you already. Stick around! :D

Futan
12-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Sabin is awesome so I like you already. Stick around! :D

This. :p Welcome to the forums~!

Lonely Paper Star
12-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! :kakapo:

Shorty
12-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Welcome welcome! Stick around :love:

Madonna
12-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Aurabolt is a very good choice of Blitz. I hope you find a lot on our forum appealing.

Pike
12-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Ah, so this is the person with good taste in Elder Scrolls games! Welcome! I like you already :)

Madame Adequate
12-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Awwwwwww jeah Suikoden II I like you already son, stick with me and Pike and you'll go far.

DownDiagonalLeftA
12-08-2012, 03:10 AM
Ah, so this is the person with good taste in Elder Scrolls games! Welcome! I like you already :)

Morrowind all day! Easily my favorite RPG that isn't japanese. I could've praised it with paragraph after paragraph if I wanted to, i've had the elder scrolls argument MANY times.

Awwwwwww jeah Suikoden II I like you already son, stick with me and Pike and you'll go far.

Suikoden 2 is the last game I went back and played through again. It was still as amazing as the first time I played it! I like how theres no cliche ancient evil, damsel in distress, chosen one, someone trying to take over the world, etc. At the end of the day, it's just a tale between 2 good friends.