PDA

View Full Version : Glee

Aulayna
12-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Time to find out how sad I really am.

Does anyone here (other than myself) watch Glee?

*hides*

Shauna
12-04-2012, 11:16 PM
I do. For some reason. I'm addicted. I know it's awful, yet I can never ever look away. D:

SAVE ME PLZ.

Freya
12-04-2012, 11:27 PM
I don't have tv now so I haven't watched any of the newest season since everyone went off doing their own thing so I'm kinda behind. BUT UP TILL THIS RECENT SEASON, i tuned in every week. Now no tv so :(

blackmage_nuke
12-04-2012, 11:32 PM
I watch it as a way to stay knowledgable about music, like I use to do with Guitar Hero.

Sometimes it's great but sometimes the plot sucks. New season is pretty good.

Night Fury
12-04-2012, 11:33 PM
I would smurf Puck into next week.

Shlup
12-05-2012, 03:14 AM
I liked the first half of the first season. It's just gotten more and more terrible. I still watch it because my at-home job is crafting, so I require a constant stream of TV/movies in the background. It's a goddamn awful show though, and this season has absolutely zero redeeming qualities. There's not even any Britney this season.

Del Murder
12-05-2012, 04:01 AM
I watched season 1 and most of season 2. Season 1 was fresh, funny, and the music really added something to the show. Season 2 was the start of the decline where the show fell in love with sniffing its own crotch and became a caricature of itself.

Aulayna
12-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Yeah Season 2 was dreadful. They got their act together again with Season 3. Season 4 has had some great episodes but some equally terrible ones too.

I would smurf Puck into next week.

Get in line sista!

Miriel
12-05-2012, 08:31 AM
I LOVED the first season of Glee. Loved.

Now, I think it's one of the worst shows on television. So bad that I can't help but cringe every time I see a promo for the show. Terrible.

NorthernChaosGod
12-05-2012, 10:21 AM
I stopped watching once Quinn got hit by that car. The show had really gone downhill and I couldn't take it anymore.

Night Fury
12-05-2012, 12:27 PM
I stopped watching once Quinn got hit by that car. The show had really gone downhill and I couldn't take it anymore.

I'm surprised you even got that far. I stopped when Rachel/Finn and Kurt/Blaine lost their virginity on the same night....

Shlup
12-05-2012, 02:14 PM

But she'll never walk again! So dramatic!

Oh wait.

Shoeberto
12-05-2012, 02:26 PM
I LOVED the first season of Glee. Loved.

Now, I think it's one of the worst shows on television. So bad that I can't help but cringe every time I see a promo for the show. Terrible.
That's unfortunate. I watched it at my parent's house once when a marathon of season 1 episodes was running and I was actually pretty impressed. I haven't watched any of it since, but it's sad to hear that it turned to crap.

NorthernChaosGod
12-06-2012, 08:26 PM

I'm surprised you even got that far. I stopped when Rachel/Finn and Kurt/Blaine lost their virginity on the same night....
I had been suffering through it for a while just because I was accustomed to watching it every week. I eventually had enough. *shrug*

But she'll never walk again! So dramatic!

Oh wait.

Yeah, wtf was even the point of that in the first place then?