PDA

View Full Version : Disney Related Dreams

Chris
12-05-2012, 12:18 AM
http://i46.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/awz2uw.png

Last night, I dreamt I was sitting on that hill with Belle. I remember it so vividly. The breeze, the smell of flowers, and the beautiful view. I was so bummed when I awoke from my bliss. :(

http://i48.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/5127g1.png

Please share some Disney related dreams you've had!

Shorty
12-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Were you singing with her? :love:

I've never dreamt in cartoons!

Chris
12-05-2012, 12:31 AM
I actually wasn't! The only thing I don't really remember is the sound. o.O

It was so scary. It was so life-like. None of my dreams have ever been as real as this one. I remember the smell of the flowers, and when she looked into my eyes. I remember the shape of the trees at the edge of the meadow. I really, genuinely, am not kidding.

Shlup
12-05-2012, 03:12 AM
I've never dreamt in cartoons!

Me either.

The closest thing I've had to a Disney dream is dreaming I'm at work.

DMKA
12-06-2012, 05:01 AM
I once dreamed the Beast made passionate love to me in a field of poppies on the French countryside.

black orb
12-06-2012, 07:48 AM
>>> All the cartoon-like dreams I had turned into nightmare, better not remember them..:luca:

maybee
12-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Oh god I had one about Hunchback a few nights ago recently. You know that bit after the Topsy Turvy Parade and Quasi is tied to the wheel and everybody throws tomatoes at him while he's tied down with ropes and everybody laughs at him while he's spinning around on the wheel ? That traumatized as a young child.

During the dream or nightmare ? Quasi was on the wheel and I was there watching him and I was yelling " Stop, stop " ! " Oh god please stop " ! Then a bunch of american football players came along and tackled him. And then they took Quasi to a american Highschool and slammed him with one of the lockers.

Dreams are.... odd.

But even though I've haven't seen Hunchback in like years.... I still have nightmares about it...

blackmage_nuke
12-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Not exactly about Disney but I had one that took place in Hollow Bastion from KH1 at some time in the past. Cant remember what it was actually about though.

As for Cartoon dreams Ive had one about Futurama but again dont remember the plot.