PDA

View Full Version : Ciddies XXIII: Winner Revelations Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Raistlin
12-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Who doesn't love an angry, drunk Irishman. :cuch:

EDIT: Wow, impressive and deserving win by Locky.

Sephex
12-08-2012, 09:45 PM
I was pulling for Futan, but congrats to Lockhearted!

Queen Award, First of Her Name
12-08-2012, 09:46 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Regular</span>
Last winner: Melissaur &middot; Nomination Leader: Hypoallergenic Cactuar

The Nominees
Clo &middot; Gamblet &middot; Hypoallergenic Cactuar &middot; jenovajunkie &middot; Melissaur &middot; Ramisese Rububba the Third &middot; shion &middot; TrollHunter

<div style="font-size:75%; padding-top:180px; background:transparent url(images/vivibanner.jpg) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">Who they predicted to win...
<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Shauna
Lockharted
Agent Proto
Faris
Happy Noodle Boy
Jiro
Madonna
Psychotic
Shorty</td><td style="border:0 none;">Clo (9/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Laddy
Citizen Bleys
Goldenboko
Del Murder</td><td style="border:0 none;">Ramisese Rebubba the Third (4/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Formalhaut</td><td style="border:0 none;">Hypoallergenic Cactuar (3/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Pike</td><td style="border:0 none;">Melissaur (3/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Denmark</td><td style="border:0 none;">shion (3/16)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Denmark
12-08-2012, 09:48 PM
9+4+3+3+3 = 16

who's good at counting now

Jiro
12-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Best Regular

Hey folks. This is Goldenboko’s roommate DJ Jewboy. I’m really tired, and Goldenboko isn’t letting me out of his room until I write this speech for him. I don’t know what this is about but he’s holding a cardboard tube and looking menacing and I’m sleepy so let’s do this.

I’ve got a lot of love for our regular forum posters. Regular, like my digestive track on a good day. Posters, like the signed limited edition Andrew Jackson Jihad poster I have in my room that depicts a phoenix battling a smurfing snake. trout’s crazy. The fact that they have been around for so long just fills me with joy and tenderness. Let me recount some of my fondest memories with each of them in reverse alphabetical order.

TrollHunter. My nephew in spirit. You have demonstrated great courage in the face of adversity (and trolls) in the form of communists. Yes, communists. While communism is a great idea on paper, human greed gets in the way and muggles everything up. So when we were in the trenched of Madagascar facing those damn commie-bed-bug-loving-lemon-stealing-whore-persecuting commandoes from the former USSR, and you reached over the body of our fallen comrade Timothy to touch my face, as if to tell me that it would all be over soon, I truly believed it for one small moment. And that was enough to get us out of there alive. The helicopters helped, but it was mostly you, TrollHunter.

shion. Your real name is Ashton I’ve been told just now by Goldenboko. I hear you hang out with that guy who’s not Charlie Sheen from two and a half men now. Dope. Learn to capitalize your letters and you’ll go far, kid. And tell Demi that you’re sorry things ended the way they did I guess. But only if that’s the way you feel. I don’t know your story.

Ramisese Rubabba the Third. You’re like a brother to me if I was brothers with a ghost piglet that died well before its time. I don’t, but sometimes I like to sit and ponder a world where that was the case. I then proceed to make decisions in this life with the added moral weight and hard lessons learned in that theoretical reality.

Melissaur. You are literally better than herpes.

Jenovajunkie. Speaking of Jenova which I’m now interpreting as Geneva, Switzerland, I have a story that I’ve been holding from you for our long acquaintance. I know you are addicted to facts about Geneva, as you are a self declared junkie. This is not actually about Geneva, but about Brussels, Belgium. I figured that facts about Belgium to a Swiss addict would be like giving cocaine to a heroine addict. Not the same, but still a bad idea. Now that I’m on my deathbed, I can hide this from you no longer. Once, I knew a kid we’ll call Mike because that was his name. Once, Mike ate a psychoactive mushroom that he really shouldn’t have and had an adverse reaction, which in this context means that he broke into his old dorm room, boiled a pot of water, and preceded to attempt to drink it. This led to screaming, severe burns, and a trip to the hospital. I thought you might like to know that. Miss you.

Hypoallergenic Cactuar. I have three hypoallergenic dogs. They’re not Cactaurs. They’re Cairn Terriers. Like Toto from the wizard of oz. My favorite thing about cactuses are that they have great fortitude. And you can make tequila from some of the them I guess. My least favorite thing Rubber Ducky about cacti are that they make poor boats. This has created a Rubby Ducky number of problems for me on a number of occasions. Also, that one time we snorted lines of Rubby Ducky crushed mentos off of your ex girlfriend’s chest was the best part of that night, in my opinion. Stay frosty.

Gamblet. I assume you’re a combination of Gambit of X men fame and Giblets, of part of a turkey fame. That’s a weird choice but I have nothing but respect for it. And you. And whenever we next seduce two women, bring them into the nearby forest, light a bonfire, and sacrifice whichever we have deemed more pure to Satan’s (and our own) glory, I will totally pay for the first round of drinks. Stay frosty.

Clo. Ver field was a great movie in my estimations. I hope they make a second one at some point.

Madame Adequate
12-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Grats Locky, well deserved :D

Jiro
No Timekeeper in Best Regular, sad. :(

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw9putKMUw1qmqdaeo1_500.jpg

Pike
Ahahahaha best speech.

Raistlin
12-08-2012, 09:51 PM
I am having a difficult time believing that Daniel is really running these Ciddies. We're over 80% done and it's been less than 5 hours.

Of course, he might end up spending an hour on Best Member. But so far this has been moving at a pretty good pace. :p

12-08-2012, 09:52 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Regular</span>
Last winner: Melissaur &middot; Nomination Leader: Hypoallergenic Cactuar

The Nominees
Clo &middot; Gamblet &middot; Hypoallergenic Cactuar &middot; jenovajunkie &middot; Melissaur &middot; Ramisese Rububba the Third &middot; shion &middot; TrollHunter

<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/victory.jpg) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">
And the winner is...
Clo

The Final Tally
Clo..........................16
shion........................14
Ramisese Rububba the Third...12
Hypoallergenic Cactuar........5
jenovajunkie..................3
Melissaur.....................3
Gamblet.......................2
TrollHunter...................2
RSL...........................1</div></div>

Jiro
12-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Well done Clo.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz1owfmYZr1qalfa7o1_500.png

Hollycat
That was sad.

Clo
ALL MY NAYSAYERS CAN SUCK IT. :party:

Denmark
ahahahaha jiro where are you getting all these pics

congrats clo!

12-08-2012, 09:54 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Veteran</span>
Last winner: NorthernChaosGod &middot; Nomination Leader: Jowy, Laddy & NorthernChaosGod

The Nominees
Aulayna &middot; Citizen Bleys &middot; Denmark &middot; Faris &middot; Formalhaut &middot; Iceglow &middot; Jowy &middot; Laddy &middot; Mercen-X &middot; NorthernChaosGod &middot; Peegee &middot; Sephex &middot; Shauna &middot; The Man

<div style="font-size:75%; padding-top:180px; background:transparent url(images/vivibanner.jpg) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">Who they predicted to win...
<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Agent Proto
Happy Noodle Boy
Del Murder
Madonna
Formalhaut
Pike
Psychotic
Shorty</td><td style="border:0 none;">Citizen Bleys (8/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Citizen Bleys
Goldenboko
Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">Jowy (3/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Denmark</td><td style="border:0 none;">Denmark (1/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Shauna</td><td style="border:0 none;">Laddy (1/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Laddy</td><td style="border:0 none;">NorthernChaosGod (1/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Faris</td><td style="border:0 none;">Sephex (1/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Lockharted</td><td style="border:0 none;">Shauna (1/16)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Agent Proto
12-08-2012, 09:54 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1e34wtyEM1qkqgsro1_400.jpg

Jiro
12-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Best Veteran
What makes a good veteran the best veteran? How can you take an abstract idea like "good," raise it to superlative form, and expect to make an informed judgement? Well, the great philosopher Lao Tzu once wrote "The greatest good is like water," and all of these people are eighty percent water. That's damned good.

The candidates:

Citizen Bleys
"Don't volunteer for a category you're nominated in," says Jiro, and then assigns me to do a category I'm nominated in. Well, obviously, I'm not only the best veteran in the last 6 months but the best member in the history of EoFF ever, but I didn't even vote for myself because it's completely unfair to all of the plebes who have to compete with me. If you voted me for best member, you are probably a communist.

Denmark
This part is a bit hard for me to write because I don't go into #eoff so I know Denmark less well than literally every other EoFF'er in the history of ever. I considered writing some line about how he's his own country and who else can say that but then I decided not to because it would be utterly retarded and anyways you should vote for Denmark because he has my dog and if I ever want to see her alive again he's got to win.

Faris
I'll never forget the first time I met Faris. The battery was gone on my phone, so I flagged her down and asked her if she had the time, and you know what she told me?
"Oh, better far to live and die
Under the brave black flag I fly,
Than to play a sanctimonious part,
With a pirate head and a pirate heart.
Away to the cheating world go you,
Where pirates all are well-to-do;
But I’ll be true to the song I sing,
And live and die a Pirate King!"
Then she stabbed me in the kidney. Seriously, what is with people these days?

Formalhaut
Formalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini, Alpha PsA, α Piscis Austrini, α PsA) is the brightest star in the constellation Piscis Austrinus and one of the brightest stars in the sky. Formalhaut can be seen low in the southern sky in the northern hemisphere in fall and early winter evenings. Near latitude 50˚N, it sets around the time Sirius rises, and does not reappear until Anteaters sets. Its name derives from Arabic fum al-ḥawt, meaning "dagger-fanged maw of the Fish" (فُمْ اَلْحَوْتْ).

Wait, what?

Iceglow
And all who heard whould see him there
And all would cry, "Beware! Beware!
His flashing eyes, his floating hair!
Weave a circle 'round him thrice
And close your eyes in holy dread
For he on honeydew hath fed
And drunk the Milk of Paradise!"

In fact, dude, you totally got played on that "Milk of Paradise" thing. It was actually goat semen.

Jowy
Ah, the Big Dabrowski! This nomination notwithstanding, he is one of EoFF's most underrated members, sticking with us through thick and thin even when I myself bellowed swear words at EoFF and left for years. I'll never forget the day I accidentally rickrolled him. I think he knew it was me because months later, when I least expected it, he exacted swift and final retribution and deposited my loathsome corpse into the sea. Seriously, what is with people these days?

Laddy
At EoFF, Laddy usually plays the part of the sage old man. At the beginning of the Kilrathi War he was still a young man. However, by mid-2006, he was middle-aged and considering retirement. Sometime between 2007 and 2009, Laddy retired from active duty. However, rather than leave EoFF for good, he transferred to the Systems and Network Operations Team (SNOT) to work as a spy and under cover operative for the staff. During the intervening years he participated in a number of actions, including the Gorah Khar incident, in which the Kilrathi colonists on the planet successfully rebelled against the Empire of Kilrah. During the entire course of his service in this field, he operated out of a heavily-modified Free Trader-class Transport named the TCS Bonnie Heather. Laddy is played by John Rhys-Davies.

Mercen-X
An enigma wrapped in a mystery coated in rich chewy caramel, little is known about the origins of Mercen-X except that you do not want to know how Mercen-A through Mercen-W turned out. Seriously. If it hadn't been for them, Pluto would still be a planet today. As for the current incarnation, if the gut-wrenching screams emanating from his shadowy atelier are any indication, he is presently functioning at optimal efficiency.

NorthernChaosGod
NCG is my second-favourite chaos god after Mardük, but Mardy's dead so it's NCG we have to deal with. Throughout history, he has been known for championing the cause of furthering understanding between mortals and chaos gods who really, aren't that bad and just want to be loved. He lurks in the shadows, seeking out those in need of guidance, waiting until the time is ripe to dispense sage advice such as "You kill that whore, Norman, you kill her dead!" After his home planet was destroyed by Klingons, NCG joined forces with B.A. Baracus of the A Team to defeat communism before making his home at EoFF once and for all.

Peegee
Pee Gee Herman is a comic fictional character created and portrayed by Canadian comedian Pika Chan. He is best known for his two television series and film series during the 1980s. The childlike Pee Gee Herman character developed as a stage act that quickly led to an HBO special in 1981. As the stage performance gained further popularity, Chan took the character to motion picture with Pee Gee's Big Adventure in 1985, toning down the adult innuendo for the appeal of children. In spite of this, Pee Gee is perhaps best known for his 1977 hit "Stayin' Alive."

Sephex
[s]It was the beginning of the summer in '82 when his mother gave birth to the Sephex crew. 19 years later had him lookin' at eyeson, legendary ownage was on the horizon. Other oldbies talk trout but it's all just talk, Sephex throws down with a thing called rock. So go with the flow, it is said if you can't groove to this than you probably are dead. OK that was really horrible. I won't do it again, I promise. Sephex has been around for a sod of a long time, but for the first few years I just saw him as "that guy that edczxcvbnm knows IRL." Little did we know it was all only camouflage to conceal the now undeniable fact that Sephex is the secret identity of Darkwing Duck. I'm on to you.

Shauna
Shauna came to EoFF when her home planet, Melmac, was destroyed in a nuclear apocalypse. Hunted by the KGB, she survived by her wits on the mean streets of Moscow before escaping to the West during the collapse of the Soviet Union. Encoded in her DNA are the plans for a top-secret Soviet nuclear submarine that no longer matters because even if they built it today, it would be rubbish by modern standards. The submarine was the first of its kind to feature an onboard NES console, but the only game available for it was Tetris. Shauna eats cats.

The Man
Freedo has frequently been my partner in crime when I come up with an idea too mad for anyone else to listen to. I once enrolled him in the Communist Party as a joke and we're still on speaking terms. That's how easy this guy is to get along with. Frequently maligned in the past, he's provided sanctuary for EoFF'ers who became disgruntled with EoFF during its rough phases, when otherwise a lot of us, myself included, would no doubt have done something to get ourselves banned. For those who don't think Freedo's any fun, I refute it thus:
http://www.bleysmaynard.net/goodtobeking.png
Who else would let me get away with this trout?

Denmark
12-08-2012, 09:55 PM
i'm the only one who predicted me

narcissistic asshole

Jiro
12-08-2012, 09:56 PM
So much interference on these Ciddies I think Award Guy has been compromised

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxjo8cMIFO1r6z29oo2_500.gif

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 09:57 PM

You did that one already.

Night Fury
12-08-2012, 09:58 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! OMG! 25 VOTES!
Spice Up Your Life-Spice Girls With Lyrics - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPqMf6WvbmM)

SPICE GIRLS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOCKY UP YOUR LIFE

http://www.birthdaydirect.com/images/31884-my-little-pony-thank-you-notes.jpg

12-08-2012, 09:59 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Veteran</span>
Last winner: NorthernChaosGod &middot; Nomination Leader: Jowy, Laddy & NorthernChaosGod

The Nominees
Aulayna &middot; Citizen Bleys &middot; Denmark &middot; Faris &middot; Formalhaut &middot; Iceglow &middot; Jowy &middot; Laddy &middot; Mercen-X &middot; NorthernChaosGod &middot; Peegee &middot; Sephex &middot; Shauna &middot; The Man

<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/victory.jpg) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">
And the winner is...
Citizen Bleys

The Final Tally
Citizen Bleys................13
The Man......................12
Jowy.........................10
Sephex........................6
Denmark.......................5
Peegee........................4
Iceglow.......................3
NorthernChaosGod..............3
Shauna........................3
Formalhaut....................2
Laddy.........................2
Mercen-X......................1
RSL...........................1
Aulayna.......................0
Faris.........................0</div></div>

Sephex

You did that one already.

I did that one already. Plus, that picture can get posted an infinite number of times.

Raistlin
Yay Plushiebunny! :love:

Sephex
Also, BLEYS!

Hollycat
congrats bleys.

You know what there isn't enough of in this thread?

my. axe.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060313132646/lotr/images/f/f0/Gimli_With_Axe.jpg

Denmark
12-08-2012, 10:00 PM
congrats to "Citizen" Bleys!

Jiro
>mfw Sephex still hasn't won any Ciddies

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz9bp8d9fm1qjjp1ko1_500.jpg

We made a pact guys, this was his Ciddies. Don't disappoint me. Sephex for Best Member!

Faris
Congrats, Bleys! I'll get your other kidney next time!

<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Recognized Member / Former Staff</span>
Last winner: Agent Proto &middot; Nomination Leader: Agent Proto

The Nominees
Agent Proto &middot; Baloki &middot; Christmas &middot; DK &middot; Flying Mullet &middot; Ouch! &middot; Raistlin &middot; Rye

<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Lockharted
Agent Proto
Citizen Bleys
Denmark
Goldenboko
Jiro
Del Murder
Formalhaut
Pike
Psychotic</td><td style="border:0 none;">Agent Proto (10/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Laddy
Faris
Happy Noodle Boy
Shorty</td><td style="border:0 none;">DK (4/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Shauna</td><td style="border:0 none;">Christmas (1/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Madonna</td><td style="border:0 none;">Ouch! (1/16)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Hollycat
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2011/07/Gimli-in-The-Lord-of-the-Rings.jpg
I wonder what salted hobbit tastes like...?

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Jiro: Okay this is the Agent Proto award for being Agent Proto.

Timekeeper: Congratulations to all the Agent Protos nominated for this auspicious award. You've certainly been ace.

Just that ace. Anyway, shall we delve further into our nominees?

Let's instead discuss the Best Ciddies Award Speech Award Speech Award Speech.

Wait, what.

How to word this? No, don't. trout. Stop. What are you. Stop writing. Anyway, we're going to give a speech about the best ciddies speech and we're going to win the award for that because we're only the ones doing it. So the award for doing the speech that's not actually an official.

It's also not an official award.

That too. But it should be. But it should be.

I definitely agree.

So we'll make one, easy! I could say hi to people and everything! If they're actually reading this, chances are they'll continue.

Saying hi is generally a good way to win people over to your side. It's been a while since you were around!

Do many read the speeches?

Everybody reads the speeches! It's the best bit!

Wicked. We'll edit that part out then. But then do the joke where we don't edit it out and even leave in the part where I say that we will edit it out. It's comedy gold I tell you.

Don't worry, I've got that side covered. But now, what makes a top quality ciddies speech, do you think?

Dialogue.

I like that we have a nice banter between us, it really adds personality to the speech.

Exactly, and the only people who can compete are those who have MPD, or pretend that they do.

Well it's been a long time since Trumpet Thief participated, and his multiple personalities have a habit of creating a mess.

Ah, so what you're saying is our only competition is those who pretend? God, that was forced.

Everybody claims to have a variety of cool illnesses on EoFF, but I'm pretty sure they're all just liars!

OCD SHOULD BE CDO HAHAHA I AM SO COOL. That would be Compulsive Obsessive Disorder, and that is so foul it makes me feel OCD.

I thought that joke had longevity. It seems to be less funny over time, sadly.

I'm being called to Middle Earth. Brb, my people need me.

And that was the last thing he ever said.

He never returned. He is in the hands of Angmar now. He sailed to the West, or the East, I don't know.

Denmark
12-08-2012, 10:02 PM
proto for best rumfiss!

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 10:03 PM
https://park-204.wikispaces.com/file/view/Gimli.jpg/31562387/256x244/Gimli.jpg
.... ..... ..... wut?

12-08-2012, 10:03 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Recognized Member / Former Staff</span>
Last winner: Agent Proto &middot; Nomination Leader: Agent Proto

The Nominees
Agent Proto &middot; Baloki &middot; Christmas &middot; DK &middot; Flying Mullet &middot; Ouch! &middot; Raistlin &middot; Rye

And the winner is...
Agent Proto

The Final Tally
Agent Proto..................23
DK...........................12
Raistlin......................9
Christmas.....................4
Flying Mullet.................4
Ouch!.........................3
Baloki........................1
RSL...........................1
Rye...........................1</div></div>

Night Fury
12-08-2012, 10:04 PM
go go go pr00t!

Jiro
IT was always his. Nobody can defeat Agent Proto.

Hollycat
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K0-z-f2LVXA/UAyljYwg9pI/AAAAAAAACbk/YdraU7MI7Tk/s1600/gimli+DTF.jpg
What do you mean I'm not nominated for best member?

Denmark
Okay this is the Agent Proto award for being Agent Proto.

truer Agents were never Proto.

Pike
Congrats Proots! :jess:

http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw46_129999973664.jpg

Sephex
12-08-2012, 10:05 PM
PROTO!!!!! YES!!!!

Hollycat
OOOOOOPS. I wonder where my pants have gone?
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRRHY1T0Gz9gcHCVHxSlwTGWyb7t27auECiWF9TWRS06QNrYuh

Jiro
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m25s34N97H1r6rphwo1_500.png

<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Editor</span>
Last winner: Baloki &middot; Nomination Leader: N/A

The Nominees
Freya &middot; Jiro &middot; milliegoesbeep

<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Shauna
Laddy
Lockharted
Agent Proto
Citizen Bleys
Denmark
Faris
Happy Noodle Boy
Goldenboko
Jiro
Del Murder
Madonna
Formalhaut
Pike
Psychotic
Shorty</td><td style="border:0 none;">Jiro (16/16)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Night Fury
12-08-2012, 10:06 PM
OMFG I LOVE THE CIDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raistlin
Congrats Proto!

Also ahahaha at the predictions for Best Editor.

Agent Proto
Congrats to all the Agent Protos who won.

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Ah, my fellow editors! To arms! This speech is about how we shall overthrow the rest of staff! I, GoBo, shall denounce my Developer title and join you in pitched combat. Once we are the rulers of Eyes On Final Fantasy, nothing will stop us from flooding the forums with cats and making the members our own personal slaves. Indeed editors, we are better than everyone else. Pay no heed to the man behind the curtain. No. Go away. Best Editor is choosing the best of my favorite people of the forum. Hurrah for Favoritism. You’re all winners in my book. Except you Kaycee.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0rdo7Jjyz1qbb7svo1_500.png

Pike
Ahahahaha those predictions

Denmark
sweep sweep

Night Fury
Congrats to all the Agent Protos who won.

It's that smoulder, it's the Daniel Craig smoulder!!!!

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 10:08 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/11/6/baf9f545-4da5-40bc-a511-4a5791279b4f.jpg

Sephex
My stomach actually hurts from laughing at the Jiro FFX madness.

Jiro
Just so you all know, this is how I feel about being an Editor

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lujf8zE4K71r2ekbj.gif

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 10:09 PM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/41958171/0d89571bdd6e904d118433d79883a51c-baby-gimli_thumb.jpg

12-08-2012, 10:09 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Editor</span>
Last winner: Baloki &middot; Nomination Leader: N/A

The Nominees
Freya &middot; Jiro &middot; milliegoesbeep

And the winner is...
Jiro

The Final Tally
Jiro.........................47
Freya........................10
milliegoesbeep................2

Denmark
12-08-2012, 10:10 PM
forty

seven

sweep sweep swagswagswagswagyoloswagswagswagswag

Hollycat
http://www.michaelprophet.com/News_articles/imagesGimli/2.JPG

Sephex
You look up sweep in the dictionary, and hey, you'll find a pic of Jiro posting FFX pics!

The Man
Wow, I came I'm second for Best Veteran? I surprise myself sometimes.

Congrats to Bleys on a well-deserved win.

I swear this message was timely when I wrote it. My phone's connection sucks sometimes

Pike
12-08-2012, 10:11 PM
good GOD Jiro

Madame Adequate
Good God in heaven Dak! Congratulations you maniac xD

Raistlin
Congrats Jiro for winning Best Jiro in what is probably the biggest blowout in Ciddies history!

Sephex
good GOD Jiro

Yeah, hopefully one day you'll sweep the Ciddies!

Pike
12-08-2012, 10:12 PM
HC quit it with the spam. The other spam in the thread is at least Final Fantasy related. :p

Faris
12-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Whoa! That was a close one!

12-08-2012, 10:13 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Cid's Knight</span>
Last winner: Pike &middot; Nomination Leader: N/A

The Nominees
fire_of_avalon &middot; I'm my own MILF &middot; Pike &middot; Shiny &middot; Shorty &middot; Vivi22 &middot; Wolf Kanno

<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Laddy
Citizen Bleys
Faris
Happy Noodle Boy
Del Murder
Formalhaut
Pike
Psychotic</td><td style="border:0 none;">Pike (8/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Shauna
Denmark
Goldenboko
Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">Shorty (4/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Lockharted
Agent Proto</td><td style="border:0 none;">fire_of_avalon (2/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Madonna
Shorty</td><td style="border:0 none;">Vivi22 (2/16)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Raistlin
12-08-2012, 10:13 PM
The Cid’s Knights are like Shinra – they just get in the way.

These wise words were famously uttered many years ago, and they have never been more true as they are today. The CKs talk big and do little. So here I will let you in on what these CKs do instead of actual work for EoFF.

fire_of_avalon: foa spends her days stalking Bruce Willis and her nights trying to tap Gary Oldman’s phone so she can listen to his voice every day. So dedicated to her purpose, the last time someone stopped her to ask for the time, she punched him in the nose.

I'm my own MILF: Dating Pike and modding an innocuous gaming forum are just covers for MILF’s true life: plotting the communist revolution and the return of the means of production to the proletariat.

Pike: After a Jiro-rival posting streak that capped off with her being modded, Pike’s mind was absorbed into a computer. Despite having access to all the world’s financial and government records, Pike spends most of her days playing hundreds of old school game ROMs simultaneously. It is reported that her family and friends haven’t yet noticed the difference.

Shiny: When she’s not busy working on the next Hollywood blockbuster, Shiny pretends to be black.

Shorty: Since moving to San Francisco, her not-so-inner hippy has come out with a vengeance. Mostly she’s smoking pot and not showering for weeks at a time and all that other hippy crap. During every spare moment when she’s sober enough to operate a computer, Shorty masturbates furiously to cephalopod pornography.

Vivi22: When he’s not yelling at people in the FF forums and daydreaming about being Wolf Kanno, Vivi spends his days adding to his collection of signature/avatar themes. At this point, he has enough to last the entire active membership of EoFF for decades.

Wolf Kanno: Is way too busy arguing in the gaming forums to even notice he has mod powers (fortunately for Bolivar). Despite being modded in 2009, Wolf Kanno has never actually posted in the staff forum and may not even know where it is. In his spare time, WK buys every used copy of FFXIII he can find just so he can smash the disc to pieces with his bare hands.

So who will the people of EoFF choose as the slightly less useless CK?

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:14 PM
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo3/zanezodiac/rufus.jpg

Hollycat
k.

Jiro
http://thelifestream.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/rufus-reno-and-rude.jpg

Agent Proto
12-08-2012, 10:16 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ja41L9mJ1r54cz3o1_r3_500.png

12-08-2012, 10:17 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Cid's Knight</span>
Last winner: Pike &middot; Nomination Leader: N/A

The Nominees
fire_of_avalon &middot; I'm my own MILF &middot; Pike &middot; Shiny &middot; Shorty &middot; Vivi22 &middot; Wolf Kanno

And the winner is...
Shorty

The Final Tally
Shorty.......................15
Pike.........................12
fire_of_avalon...............11
Vivi22........................8
Wolf Kanno....................6
I'm my own MILF...............3
Shiny.........................3

Sephex
50 Cent is proud.

Jiro
Superstar New Knight, ey? Not bad at all, girl!

Denmark
congrats to sarah! a hard-fought battle for #1, everyone was best CK imo (even :rsl:)

Pike
Yay congrats Sarah!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Pikestaff/internet/love_big.gif

Hollycat
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCti_IkFLhgT8vJQzg9HUh6PorCMimvSCRR1Twp0cPsNQhEoQjng
Translation:

Hey Zack, couldn't we push the beds together just this once.

12-08-2012, 10:18 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Administrator/Developer/Tech Admin</span>
Last winner: Del Murder &middot; Nomination Leader: N/A

The Nominees
Del Murder &middot; Goldenboko &middot; Loony BoB &middot; o_O &middot; Psychotic &middot; Rantz &middot; Roogle &middot; Samuraid &middot; Shlup

Lockharted
Denmark
Faris
Happy Noodle Boy
Jiro
Del Murder
Madonna
Shorty</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rantz (9/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Agent Proto
Pike
Psychotic</td><td style="border:0 none;">Del Murder (3/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Citizen Bleys
Goldenboko
Formalhaut</td><td style="border:0 none;">Goldenboko (3/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Laddy</td><td style="border:0 none;">Loony BoB (1/16)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Best Administrator/Developer/Tech Admin

What makes a good leader? Is it about standing above the crowd? Manipulating people into doing what you want instead of what they want? Is it about being liked or feared? Why am I asking so many stupid questions?

Queen Elizabeth II said,"Over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together. " I think the way that EoFF is being run at this point in time would make Her Majesty proud.

The candidates:

Del Murder
"This above all else -- to thine own self be true" ~ Polonius
I remember Del Murder as a wee little nooblet way back in the day. He was entertaining then, and he's entertaining now. He's not let the years and pressures of running a community the size of EoFF change him for the worse the way that some people (*cough*yours truly*cough*) did. This might not sound like much of an accomplishment, but it's not as easy as it sounds. Brightly woven. What is his secret? 'Tis said amongst the fey that the heart cherishes secrets not worth the telling.

Goldenboko
A recent addition to the staff, Gobo's been a whirlwind of activity, taking on project after project and getting things done, not just on the front site, but in the Events Committee. I know that in a speech by me, you're expecting jokes, but there's nothing funny going on here--This is the guy you should obviously be voting for. He's got more done for EoFF in three months than I accomplished in three years when I was staff.

Loony BoB
Until I met BoB, I didn't really know what a restraining order was for. Now I do and nothing will never be the same. Where is the power that protects beauty from the decay of life? Preserves truth pure of falsehood? Secures fealty from that slow stain of chaos which corrupts? How are we so rendered small by Despite? Ah, Creator! Timelord and Landsire! Did you intend that beauty and truth pass utterly from the Land?

o_O
Lao Tzu wrote, "As for the best leaders, the people do not notice their existence. The next best, the people honor and praise. The next, the people fear; and the next, the people hate … When the best leader’s work is done the people say, ‘We did it ourselves!‘" I thought Face had left EoFF years ago, so it's pretty safe to say he's one of the best by Lao Tzu's definition

Psychotic
Psy is essentially my successor. Everything that I did back in the day, he does now, as well as I did. I don't think I need to say anymore than this, but that may be because I'm a massive egotist.

Rantz
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is, still don't fix it because Rantz already has.

Roogle
We can continue this another time.

Samuraid
It all began with a stone, or so the legends say. In ages past, a sentient jewel, enormous and beautiful, banished the darkness. Its many-coloured light filled the world with life and brought forth many types of people: newbies, veterans, staffers, and WesLY. The people then harnessed the power of the stone (and also millions of tiny ants) to create a mighty set of forums, which flourished, shining like a beacon in the darkness. This angered the gods, and they sent forth mighty beasts to destroy the forums: spammers, bots, arseholes, and the French. Using the stone as a gateway through which to enter EoFF, the beasts wreaked havoc throughout the forums. In the end, it was Samuraid which defeated the beasts and smashed the stone so that they could never again trouble the forums. An era of peace ensued.
But time flows like a river...and history repeats...

Shlup
Shlup is almost definitely not a Cylon.

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Pike, ypu cannpt stop my spam
http://e621.net/data/d6/54/d654c2c266717d23c71c82057b8609b7.jpg?1273335669
Np pne can stop my spam.

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:21 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-o9FCCb_OPl0/ThYOEUL22oI/AAAAAAAAAAg/otktXL_E6vg/s1600/Miacis+Best+Admin.png

Pike
12-08-2012, 10:22 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-o9FCCb_OPl0/ThYOEUL22oI/AAAAAAAAAAg/otktXL_E6vg/s1600/Miacis+Best+Admin.png

Psy's favorite strategy.png

Denmark
12-08-2012, 10:26 PM
rantz won even though no one is posting it

Freya
12-08-2012, 10:28 PM
holy crap dak xD you swept that editor one! See I told people the only reason I won it last time was cause you weren't there haha I'll have to look over everything but congrats to all the winners so far!

Jiro
HIGHWIND FOR FORUMS STAFF EXCELLENCE

Loony BoB is many things. I think, for most of us, Loony Bob is perhaps the first person that springs to mind when we think of Eyes on Final Fantasy. He has done a lot for EoFF over the years. We could spend days discussing his various exploits. I'm not going to, because we all have better things to do.

Loony BoB is not simply a legend from the past. He is a current day hero. He still has his finger in as many pie (charts) as he can muster, sometimes more than he can. There is literally nobody more passionate about Eyes on Final Fantasy than he, and that's coming from me, so you know it's the truth.

I admire this old chocobo in many ways. I think Eyes on Final Fantasy would only prosper from having more of him. We should have, instead of sending him our hair, taken his and used it to create clones so that we could set him to work on making Eyes on Final Fantasy more enjoyable for everyone.

Detailing the reasons he has received the Highwind for Forums Staff Excellence would also take all day, so I'm not going to do that either. Again, we have better things to do. But I just want you all to appreciate that he works hard for you because he loves you in the creepiest way possible.

If I could summarise Loony BoB in one sentence, encompasing all of his traits, all of his desires, goals and motivations, all of his successes and failures and the very reason that he won this award, I would do it as such:

Loony BoB is a git.

http://thesmartbusinessnetworker.com/wp-content/uploads/star-employee.jpg

Hollycat
To interupt this break plz enjoy whatever the smurf this is.
Nyan Caxx (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/581946)

Goldenboko
12-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Congrats to BoB and Rantz! It's great working with you two!

Also thank you for the very very kind words Bleys :)

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Yeah Rantz won best Admin/Dev/Tech but there's some deliberations going on

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/T/TB/TBJ/TBJ.EBA/1219440081_6809_full.jpeg

Goldenboko
12-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Deliberations, huh?

Jiro
I hope proceedings continue shortly otherwise we might have a riot.

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0808/moogles-funny-god-of-war-ff7-final-fantasy-seven-7-demotivational-poster-1218054980.jpg

Rantz
Congrats Lonny Blob very well deserved imho! :D

And thanks everyone for the Best Dev/etc.! Felt good in my ickle heart.

Goldenboko
....holy shit that is a pissed Mog.

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:35 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/78a9a1e8fa8f876477708ae833675179/tumblr_mepbivMEvN1r8uo3io1_500.png

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:35 PM
I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for things to continue...

http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/15/db/15db89_2831712.jpg

[Source: demondude55]

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:36 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mejl81vAkp1r8uo3io1_500.png

Agent Proto
12-08-2012, 10:36 PM
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/339/a/3/good_for_you__tidus_by_jinxofhearts-d5n7538.jpg

Pike
12-08-2012, 10:37 PM
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/tidus-yuna.jpg

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:38 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdwnqpLfbZ1r8uo3io1_500.png

Agent Proto
12-08-2012, 10:39 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/157794517/STEELGUARD_by_himichu.png

Night Fury
12-08-2012, 10:39 PM
SHAUNA SENDS HER LOVE AND CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS

AND TO ALL THE LOSERS, SHE LAUGHS MOCKINGLY AND POINTS AT YOU IN DISGUST!

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:41 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdvk0qNZi01r8uo3io1_500.png

Sephex
12-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Jesus, what the hell is going on with the FFXIII pics?

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:42 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrzo5WBDw1r8uo3io1_500.png

Pike
12-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Ahahahaha Jiro these are killing me

<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Administrator/Developer/Tech Admin</span>
Last winner: Del Murder &middot; Nomination Leader: N/A

The Nominees
Del Murder &middot; Goldenboko &middot; Loony BoB &middot; o_O &middot; Psychotic &middot; Rantz &middot; Roogle &middot; Samuraid &middot; Shlup

And the winner is...
Rantz

The Final Tally
Rantz........................13
Del Murder....................9
Goldenboko....................8
Loony BoB.....................8
o_O...........................6
Psychotic.....................6
Shlup.........................4
Samuraid......................3
Roogle........................1

Forgot to post that, oops.

Hollycat
Whazz the holdup?

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:44 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgqowVbrv1r8uo3io1_500.png

Agent Proto
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqilmsqenO1qe7e3v.png

Highwind Award for Site Staff

Two members of EoFF are pushing us forward in all kinds of ways within the staff forum. Well, more than two, but these two in particular have been a driving force when it comes to encouragement, motivation, enthusiasm, persistence and dedication to and for Eyes on Final Fantasy. Goldenboko is a recent addition to staff but has quickly found himself in not only the Editor position, helping with news, articles and potentially further interesting activities (not as dirty as it sounds... I think), but also in his recently acquired position of Developer. GB has basically helped us in every area he has seen lacking in assistance, and he has done it well on every occasion.

I remember a very long time ago being unsure of him as a staffer at EoFF - and we're talking years ago as he was alwayss on our radar while he was active. He has shown immense maturity and I can comfortably say that he is someone who I can always rely on. If we could have more members like GB at EoFF, I would be delighted to have them on staff. This guy is part of the future of EoFF and I'm confident that we've only just seen the beginning. I'm confident because he has the confidence, the drive and the ability to go further than most have in order to put EoFF on the map.

He's not the only one, though! With almost every staff member voting, there was a perfect tie in both Highwind Awards this year, which is kind of crazy. At the same time, it's kind of understandable, too. For all the calmness, maturity and ability we seen in GB, there is an equal abundance of enthusiasm, passion and drive found in Jiro. He has this kind of stuff in spades, and he's bloody talented, too. The guy has not only brought together a brand new editorial team, he has taken that team above and beyond anything Eyes on Final Fantasy has ever experienced. We have almost daily updates, news on the internet reaches our frontpage efficiently and it's always of good, legitimate quality, too.

With the help of Freya, GB, Raistlin and more members he has recently been helping, I see Jiro taking EoFF by the scruff of it's neck and pulling it out of it's "recession". When Jiro is at EoFF, EoFF grows. This is something you can't say about any other member. I never believe that EoFF needs any member to grow, but I do believe that Jiro is as close to it as you can get. He reminds me of me when I was younger, and that makes me feel really bloody old, but I egotistically feel it's a good thing, too. I just hope that EoFF can give to Jiro as much as Jiro gives to EoFF, because the guy deserves all the love in the world for the metaphorical sweat he has put into the place. Seriously, it's metaphorically soaked the metaphorical carpet in the staff forum and the stink is unbearable!

Thanks, GB and Jiro. You two make EoFF. Literally.

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:45 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdd2qkr05J1r8uo3io1_500.png

Sephex
12-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Wait, I figured it out. Jiro is posting screen caps from the Australian version of FFXIII.

Also, congrats Rantz!

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:46 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md9g31kcBJ1r8uo3io1_500.png

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:46 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md9fyuD6FF1r8uo3io1_500.png

Raistlin
12-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Congrats to Rantz for yet another well-deserved win. And a double congrats to Jiro and GB for doing everything you both can to help push EoFF forward.

Jiro
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md5o6lDwUx1r8uo3io1_500.png

Raistlin
Ok, those last FFXIII images just killed me. Goddammit Jiro. xD

Sephex
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md9fyuD6FF1r8uo3io1_500.png

Absolutely. I named my penis Bulbasaur. Therefore, when I get hard I can scream, "WHAT?! BULBASAUR IS EVOLVING?!"

Pike
12-08-2012, 10:48 PM
HUGE and well-deserved congrats to BoB, Jiro and GoBo! :cheer:

Goldenboko
12-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Thanks guys. I'm honored! Really. :D

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:49 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md5ntakXC11r8uo3io1_500.png

Freya
12-08-2012, 10:49 PM
CONGRATS DAK AND DANBO! :D We love you :3

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:50 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md04qmsVDl1r8uo3io1_500.png

Faris
12-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Congratulations Jiro, Gobo, and BooB :love:

Agent Proto
12-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Congrats to the Highwind winners!

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 10:51 PM
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28700000/Funny-Final-Fantasy-comic-final-fantasy-28702254-878-909.png

Madame Adequate
12-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Congrats to all the winners!

Sephex
12-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Congrats!!

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:53 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md1ykrcDX31r8uo3io1_500.png

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 10:54 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8vd04O1aE1rcxo8do1_500.jpg

Hollycat
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrzva0KFH1r8uo3io1_500.png

Jiro
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md04nxPHHa1r8uo3io1_500.png

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Are we back on track now? Yes? Okay?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcx6ndG2tf1r8uo3io1_500.png

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Maybe one more for the road

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcx6lf9LGr1r8uo3io1_500.png

Sephex
12-08-2012, 10:57 PM
I can't breathe. Again.

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Maybe I'm the only one here...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcv2uaMOgd1r8uo3io1_500.png

Jiro
12-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Congrats to all the winners so far btw

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdwdbwh0Jg1qdn4tt.gif

Bubba
12-08-2012, 10:59 PM
If these FFXIII quotes stop... bad things will happen

Night Fury
12-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Jiro.
You told me off the other day for double posting!

You absolute fiend!

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Ciddies is a different time altogether

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcn6v6qch31r8uo3io1_500.png

12-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Highwind Award for Best Forums Staff

Jiro has already covered the questionable person who won this award, but it was a tie and we have just done a live speech in chat to celebrate the excellent Cid's Knight and Editor that is Pike. And so, with myself taking the keyboard off Award Guy and forgetting to change my nick (so am Award_Guy)...

[22:50] <Award_Jiro> Pike
[22:51] * Araciel moves to the best female ;)
[22:51] <Award_Guy> we shall write you a speech, Pike!
[22:51] <Award_Jiro> You are such a valuable member of this team.
[22:51] <Award_Guy> let's do this right here
[22:51] <Award_Guy> right now
[22:51] <Jake> it is because pike makes us all speechless : )
[22:51] <Award_Jiro> Your ability to help across the board, in a range of areas, makes you indespensible.
[22:51] <Pike> Awww :')
[22:51] <Award_Guy> Pike is at every part of EoFF on some level
[22:51] <Award_Guy> and not only at EoFF, also on Facebook and Twitter
[22:51] <Award_Jiro> Without you, there would have been no external push from EoFF. You are the one out there, attracting people to our site.
[22:51] <Award_Guy> she's in chat, she's on the forums, she's got that one article on the site
[22:51] <Rantzien> Pike is the heart and soul of EoFF
[22:52] <Award_Jiro> Your thread a day policiy keeps the forum alive, and your posts are always good. You are literally a model member in every way.
[22:52] <Award_Jiro> If there was a perfect member you would be it.
[22:52] <Pike> YOU GUYYYYYSSSSS
[22:52] <Araciel> xD
[22:52] <Award_Guy> Pike's ability to have absolutely zero people dislike her is amazing. She's just got packloads of charisma - I have never, ever come across anything about Pike that I found disagreeable.
[22:52] <Award_Jiro> There is a reason you remain one of the most well known and popular members.
[22:52] <Award_Guy> Even her fella's not a bad fella.
[22:53] <Jake> now you must choose to date one
[22:53] <Pike> :3
[22:53] <Award_Guy> xD
[22:53] <Pike> ahahaha
[22:53] <Rantzien> I have a Pike shrine in my bedroom
[22:53] <denmark> :3
[22:53] <Pike> Don't tell Sarah.
[22:53] <Proto> a Pike shrine must consist at least one photo of a moth
[22:53] <Pike> ... D:

Seriously, though. Pike is immense at EoFF, and deserves this award without question. She is lovely in every regard, reliable, generous and sadly lacking in a speech due to some spectacular fail on behalf of two other Highwind winners. If only we could have asked Pike to do this speech herself, I have no doubt it would have been done in a much better way. But I guess in it's own little way, a live speech is a special thing for a special staffer like her. Now, seriously, which one of us are you gonna date?

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Bubba this one is for you!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcjdiiGgg51r8uo3io1_500.png

Night Fury
12-08-2012, 11:01 PM

Jiro has already covered the questionable person who won this award, but it was a tie and we have just done a live speech in chat to celebrate the excellent Cid's Knight and Editor that is Pike. And so, with myself taking the keyboard off Award Guy and forgetting to change my nick (so am Award_Guy)...

[22:50] <award_jiro> Pike
[22:51] <award_guy> we shall write you a speech, Pike!
[22:51] <award_jiro> You are such a valuable member of this team.
[22:51] <award_guy> let's do this right here
[22:51] <award_guy> right now
[22:51] <jake> it is because pike makes us all speechless : )
[22:51] <award_jiro> Your ability to help across the board, in a range of areas, makes you indespensible.
[22:51]
Awww :')
[22:51] <award_guy> Pike is at every part of EoFF on some level
[22:51] <award_guy> and not only at EoFF, also on Facebook and Twitter
[22:51] <award_jiro> Without you, there would have been no external push from EoFF. You are the one out there, attracting people to our site.
[22:51] <award_guy> she's in chat, she's on the forums, she's got that one article on the site
[22:51] <rantzien> Pike is the heart and soul of EoFF
[22:52] <award_jiro> Your thread a day policiy keeps the forum alive, and your posts are always good. You are literally a model member in every way.
[22:52] <award_jiro> If there was a perfect member you would be it.
[22:52]
YOU GUYYYYYSSSSS
[22:52] <araciel> xD
[22:52] <award_guy> Pike's ability to have absolutely zero people dislike her is amazing. She's just got packloads of charisma - I have never, ever come across anything about Pike that I found disagreeable.
[22:52] <award_jiro> There is a reason you remain one of the most well known and popular members.
[22:52] <award_guy> Even her fella's not a bad fella.
[22:53] <jake> now you must choose to date one
[22:53]
:3
[22:53] <award_guy> xD
ahahaha
[22:53] <rantzien> I have a Pike shrine in my bedroom
Don't tell Sarah.
a Pike shrine must consist at least one photo of a moth
... D:

Seriously, though. Pike is immense at EoFF, and deserves this award without question. She is lovely in every regard, reliable, generous and sadly lacking in a speech due to some spectacular fail on behalf of two other Highwind winners. If only we could have asked Pike to do this speech herself, I have no doubt it would have been done in a much better way. But I guess in it's own little way, a live speech is a special thing for a special staffer like her. Now, seriously, which one of us are you gonna date?

</pike></proto></pike></denmark></rantzien></pike></award_guy></pike></jake></award_guy></award_jiro></award_guy></araciel></pike></award_jiro></award_jiro></rantzien></award_guy></award_jiro></award_guy></award_guy></pike></award_jiro></jake></award_guy></award_guy></award_jiro></award_guy></award_jiro>I'm going to date Pike.

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Pike is the best staffer

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcjddnCYXE1r8uo3io1_500.png

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 11:03 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/185vouog7v6lgjpg/original.jpg

Pike

[22:50] <award_jiro> Pike
[22:51] <award_guy> we shall write you a speech, Pike!
[22:51] <award_jiro> You are such a valuable member of this team.
[22:51] <award_guy> let's do this right here
[22:51] <award_guy> right now
[22:51] <jake> it is because pike makes us all speechless : )
[22:51] <award_jiro> Your ability to help across the board, in a range of areas, makes you indespensible.
[22:51]
Awww :')
[22:51] <award_guy> Pike is at every part of EoFF on some level
[22:51] <award_guy> and not only at EoFF, also on Facebook and Twitter
[22:51] <award_jiro> Without you, there would have been no external push from EoFF. You are the one out there, attracting people to our site.
[22:51] <award_guy> she's in chat, she's on the forums, she's got that one article on the site
[22:51] <rantzien> Pike is the heart and soul of EoFF
[22:52] <award_jiro> Your thread a day policiy keeps the forum alive, and your posts are always good. You are literally a model member in every way.
[22:52] <award_jiro> If there was a perfect member you would be it.
[22:52]
YOU GUYYYYYSSSSS
[22:52] <araciel> xD
[22:52] <award_guy> Pike's ability to have absolutely zero people dislike her is amazing. She's just got packloads of charisma - I have never, ever come across anything about Pike that I found disagreeable.
[22:52] <award_jiro> There is a reason you remain one of the most well known and popular members.
[22:52] <award_guy> Even her fella's not a bad fella.
[22:53] <jake> now you must choose to date one
:3
[22:53] <award_guy> xD
ahahaha
[22:53] <rantzien> I have a Pike shrine in my bedroom
Don't tell Sarah.
a Pike shrine must consist at least one photo of a moth
... D:

</pike></proto></pike></denmark></rantzien></pike></award_guy></pike></jake></award_guy></award_jiro></award_guy></araciel></pike></award_jiro></award_jiro></rantzien></award_guy></award_jiro></award_guy></award_guy></pike></award_jiro></jake></award_guy></award_guy></award_jiro></award_guy></award_jiro>I'm going to date Pike.

Giz a ring will ya pet!

Also, thanks everyone :')

<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Female</span>
Last winner: Pike &middot; Nomination Leader: Shorty

The Nominees
Christmas &middot; Faris &middot; fire_of_avalon &middot; Lockharted &middot; Miriel &middot; Pike &middot; rubah &middot; Shauna &middot; Shorty &middot; Tifa's Boobs

<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Denmark
Faris
Happy Noodle Boy
Jiro
Psychotic</td><td style="border:0 none;">Shorty (5/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Shauna
Del Murder
Madonna
Shorty</td><td style="border:0 none;">Pike (4/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Lockharted
Formalhaut</td><td style="border:0 none;">Faris (2/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Laddy
Pike</td><td style="border:0 none;">Tifa's Boobs (2/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Citizen Bleys</td><td style="border:0 none;">Christmas (1/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Agent Proto</td><td style="border:0 none;">fire_of_avalon (1/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Goldenboko</td><td style="border:0 none;">Lockharted (1/16)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Night Fury
PIKE PIKE PIKE PIKE PIKE PIKE PIKE!!!!

Hollycat
questionable content http://gather.shinigami.se/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/d580f__11_3.jpg

Jiro
I seriously feel like this right now btw

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mclblzZkX31r8uo3io1_500.png

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:04 PM
This year for best female member we have a lot of solid contenders, both in popularity and the looks department. However, rather than talk about them, I thought I would make a speech about the person who really deserves to win this award. I am of course talking about the one and only, Emma Watson.

Emma Watson began her acting career young with the role of Hermione Granger at age nine, and co-stared in all the Harry Potter movies from the Sorceror's Stone to the Deathly Hallows (part 2). She went from being an annoying mousy girl in the original movie, as Hermione was portrayed in the books, to being a babelicious babe from babeland by the last movie. In July 2011, Emma Watson was nominated for, and won the Miss Universe beauty award, the finals of which were carried out on planet CX-2071-G in the Hylion Nebula. In honor of her unanimous victory, residents of the nebula officially changed the name of the nebula to "the New Hotness" Nebula.

And this is why I urge the judges of this ciddies to award this award to the person who truly deserves it, despite not acually being a member of Eyes on FInal Fantasy. Also because every last one of us, including the women, would trade our families to get a kiss from her. Remember, an award for Emma Watson, is an award we can all enjoy.http://www.oxford-royale.co.uk/images/Hermione.jpg

Our other finalists for this award are;
Christmas: nice, cute, and funny, although not nearly as much so as Emma Watson.
Faris: a crossdressing pirate with a mafia godfather for a doppelganger. Not nearly as pretty as Emma Watson
Fire_of_Avalon: one of the most respected members on EOFF, FOA has proven her worth over and over again. However, one has to ask if she is as worthy of this award as Emma Watson.
Lockharted: I honestly thought you were a guy. No comment.
Miriel: Scares me a whole bunch. But not as much as the idea of asking out Emma Watson.
Pike: Knows a whole lot about weapons, and is one of the most popular members of EoFF. However, unlike Emma Watson, she cannot acually use magic.
Rubah: .... Rubah is rubah. But Emma Watson is Emma Watson.
Shauna: She has a spongebob avatar, and that's about all I know.
Shorty: A fan favorite, with her bootay.jpg she may be Emma Watson's sole competition.
Tifa's Boobs: Has boobs. And likes to remind us about that fact. As often as she can. However, her boobs are not nearly as nice as Emma Watson.

To sum up my thoughts, while every one of these women deserves to win, only one of them can, and that one should be the best, and the best is Emma Watson.
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/emma-watson-gi-926.jpg

Madame Adequate
12-08-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm going to date Pike.

I'm going to be okay with this.

Baloki
12-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Is it this time of year again? It feels like it was only yesterday when we had the summer ciddi...

Wait this ain't no nominations thread o.O

Night Fury
12-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Lockharted: I honestly thought you were a guy. No comment.

...Well.

Faris
12-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Well at least my facial hair is prettier than Emma Watson :colbert:

Jiro
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcflrvjJ3F1r8uo3io1_500.png

Hollycat
.... you mad bro?

Hollycat
http://img.gawkerassets.com/post/9/2012/11/0.jpg

Agent Proto
12-08-2012, 11:08 PM
To the ladies of EoFF

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/238/6/8/edge_of_madness_by_moondrophime-d5ch9yx.jpg

12-08-2012, 11:09 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Female</span>
Last winner: Pike &middot; Nomination Leader: Shorty

The Nominees
Christmas &middot; Faris &middot; fire_of_avalon &middot; Lockharted &middot; Miriel &middot; Pike &middot; rubah &middot; Shauna &middot; Shorty &middot; Tifa's Boobs

And the winner is...
Shorty

The Final Tally
Shorty.......................11
fire_of_avalon................8
Pike..........................8
Faris.........................6
Lockharted....................6
Christmas.....................5
Shauna........................5
Tifa's Boobs..................5
Miriel........................4
rubah.........................2</div></div>

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:09 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcflp5pKr81r8uo3io1_500.png

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:10 PM
YAY SARAH :love:

Jiro
Shorty won?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcbz4rsyqN1qdn4tt.gif

Night Fury
GO SHORTY! YOU TOTALLY DESERVED IT!

Sephex
12-08-2012, 11:11 PM
SHORTY!!!!

12-08-2012, 11:11 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Male</span>
Last winner: Jiro &middot; Nomination Leader: Jiro

The Nominees
Agent Proto &middot; Citizen Bleys &middot; Cuchulainn &middot; Del Murder &middot; Happy Noodle Boy &middot; I'm my own MILF &middot; Jiro &middot; Jowy &middot; Levian &middot; Loony BoB &middot; Psychotic &middot; Quinter Wonderland &middot; Rantz &middot; Roogle &middot; Sephex &middot; Vivi22

<table border="0" width="80%" style="border:0 none;"><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Laddy
Denmark
Faris
Happy Noodle Boy
Jiro
Del Murder
Madonna
Formalhaut
Psychotic</td><td style="border:0 none;">Jiro (9/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Citizen Bleys
Goldenboko</td><td style="border:0 none;">Happy Noodle Boy (2/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Agent Proto
Shorty</td><td style="border:0 none;">Jowy (2/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Pike</td><td style="border:0 none;">Citizen Bleys (1/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Lockharted</td><td style="border:0 none;">Loony BoB (1/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none; width:120px;">Shauna</td><td style="border:0 none;">Psychotic (1/16)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Sarah deserves it 100%, she has been crazy active and making all sorts of threads all over the place. <3

Jiro
Chopping down trees with axes. Stubble. Hairy chests. Moustaches. Beards. Refusing to ask for directions while driving or at the store. Cigars. Guns. Grilling steaks. Calling Top Gun gay but secretly lusting after Tom Cruise's sweaty beach body. Sparta. Musk. Bacon. Drinking from the carton. Road House. Tom Selleck. Fishing (sport only - fish meat is practically a vegetable). Taking a detour at the movie theaters to go to the arcade. Die Hard. Changing motor oil yourself. Burt Reynolds. Beer. Sports. Beer and sports. Wrestling. Pretending to be a samurai when you get any sword-like object in your hands. Rush. Scotch, bourbon, whiskey. And finally, Manowar. (http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/d/d7/Manowar.jpg)

Manhood. Manliness. Masculinity. Which of you are qualified to be named Best Male?

Let's have a look at our contenders.

Agent Proto
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/13/33038.jpg
Proto is first up on our list. He may look calm and well-mannered on the outside but don't let him fool you. This guy is smooth like butter but cuts to kill. He is our metaphorical Spike Spiegel - just that suave.

Citizen Bleys
http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii325/demosthynes/connery.jpg
Bleys is our metaphorical Sean Connery here. Look at how suave he is - a real man's man. Did you know that Bleys once seduced The Queen? The bonus to this matchup is that if you read everything Bleys says with Connery's accent his posts become 100% better.

Cuchulainn
http://www.3drealms.com/duke-nukem-forever.jpg
Cuch is a special one and thus deserves a special metaphorical representation. Duke Nukem is a resident badass with those fortunate enough to be familiar of his character. Watch your step or he'll plow you down. He drank Legolas under the table at a bar once, but is too ashamed to tell anyone that he went to a bar with Legolas and thus never claimed his victory, something I aim to remedy with this speech.

Del Murder
http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/013807a6a274b0848bfc82825fc143297211ff0f_m.jpg
It was only appropriate that we use Al Pacino here representing Del Murder for this award. Did you know that the reason Murder's identity is so concealed is because he's a member of the actual mafia? Did you also know that the reason Miriel said yes to his proposal was because he made her an offer she couldn't refuse?

Happy Noodle Boy
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll245/doverj/leonidas.jpg
The movie of 300 was actually based on Happy Noodle Boy's doings to free his Italian people from slavery? If it sounds impossible or incorrect, think again, oh ye of little faith. Happy Noodle Boy's name may sound deceiving, but he will kick you into the pit of death faster than you can say "THIS IS SPAR-"

Let that be a lesson to you.

I'm my own MILF
http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii325/demosthynes/chuck-norris.jpg
MILF is silent but deadly, like a horrible fart. Also, there are three sexual positions that have been named after him (and two satellites, we but don't care about those as much). One of the positions is called Crown in Parliament and was invented during MILF's close encounter with Maggie Thatcher.

Jiro
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LA_FUa-KCB0/UBM-lZu-c5I/AAAAAAAAAOo/MLNu6VLJTww/s1600/don-draper-mad-men.jpg
Don Draper is a man with class and sexiness, so it's only fair that he is Jiro's representation. A real man's man he is. Many of you may not know this, but Jiro regularly wrestles alligators on the weekend as a part of his manliness strength training. Spoiler: he always wins.

Jowy

http://common2.csnimages.com/lf/49/hash/10562/3819277/1/Hercules+Bust+Statue.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/127712/2709992-hercules9_super.jpg

http://spoonful.com/sites/default/files/styles/square_420x420/public/hercules.jpg
Jowy is a man's man if there ever was one, and that's why he is our metaphorical Hercules. Full of honor and pride and enthusiasm for slapping steaks on the grill during the weekend. Did you see the smurfing beard he grew for Movember? Fun fact: Jowy didn't have to forcefully obtain the girdle of Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons. She willingly handed it over after having some love-time in her Amazonian shack.

Levian.
http://manlycurls.com/blog_new/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/george-clooney-shoulder-length-hairstyle-300x300.jpg
Levian, not unlike George Clooney, is like a fine wine - he just gets better with age (the above photo is a solid reminder of this). Levian is classy, manly and ripped. Beware, though. His manliness comes with a price - Levian is so manly that wherever he goes, he turns waves of the male population gay. Watch yourself around him.

Loony BoB
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax/files/1a/1a81ded4-e973-42ee-9079-85da4547dada.jpg
Do you want to mess with Loony BoB? Do ya, punk? Loony BoB is a hoard of walking manliness which is why he is paired up with Clint Eastwood. Loony BoB will smurfing end you. What's more manly than being an administrator on a Final Fantasy forum? Answer: Nothing.

Psychotic
http://cache.onlineworldofwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Hogan.jpg
Have you ever wondered why Psychotic is so in love with thunderdoming people? It's because he looks up so much to Hulk Hogan, one of the manliest men there are. Look at the way he's ripping his shirt off. Look at him. Are you picturing Psy's face instead of Hulk Hogan's face? Because you ought to. Psychotic is so manly that he will take down women like it ain't no thing. There is photographic proof of this floating around somewhere.

Quinter Wonderland
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/15048/liam_neeson_15048.jpg
I know that when you folks think of Quin, the first thing that pops into your head is Liam Neeson and how they're so alike, so dangerous. Quin likes to relax by sitting down in a luxurious chiffon chair and scratching his back with a live bear because he lives in the face of danger. There isn't much else that's more manly than that.

Rantz
http://apostateangelica.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/samuel_l_jackson.jpg
If Samuel L. Jackson and Babe don't align in your mind together, something is wrong with you. Babe is the biggest, baddest mothersmurfer of them all. Swedish, lumberjack, whale-worshipping, bootay-loving, ballet-dancing - there is no quality about Babe that doesn't make him the most manly man here. He blows all of you straight out of the water with his manliness and eats the rest of the contenders here for breakfast.

Roogle
http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-Harrison-Ford-Indiana-Jones-slice-1.jpg
Do you know why Roogle is here being represented by Indiana Jones? Because he gets trout done. He wears the pants around here. He follows through. He even has a bullwhip and a hat, but those don't come out until the lights go off. He is everywhere and knows everything about everyone. Don't mess with him or he will take you down in more ways than you know.

Sephex
http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/222512/solid-snake-profile.jpg
You might ask yourself, does it get more manly than Solid Snake? Answer: no, it does not. Sephex brings that here to us at EoFF, oozing manliness out of every single pore in his body. Did you know that Sephex once rocked out so hard that every woman within a mile's radius got knocked up with demon babies? The town of Wickemaw, Texas will never be the same again.

Vivi22
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9718cBgqV1qd79ozo1_400.jpg
You good people of EoFF might not have knowin this until now, but Vivi22 is the embodiment of Strider. Fierce, loyal, honorable. Don't cross this man or you will find yourself in a world of hurt faster than you can say Jack Robinson. Vivi brings his waves of justice and light all over the forums and is an excellent contender for this award (even if he's wrong in thinking that space is better than the ocean). Fun fact: Vivi got all his badassery from his true biological father, Patrick Swayze, lord rest his soul.

Anyone who didn't make this list would do well to take notes from Ron smurfing Swanson (http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/110120/park-recs-pyramid_1500.jpg)

Pike
JIRO FOR THE DOUBLE

BEST MALE/BEST MEMBER

CALLING IT NOW

Madame Adequate
We've got all kinds of great females on this site :love: :hux:

Sephex
12-08-2012, 11:13 PM
That's basically why they banned me from the south. Also, hilarious speech, Shorty!

Faris
Considering I got 0 for best vet, I'm stunned that I got 6 for best female. Thanks <3

Congrats Shorty :love:

Jiro
Come on Sephex!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc75p2Po3Y1r8uo3io1_500.png

Sephex
12-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Jiro. The winner is going to be you!

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 11:16 PM
http://gather.shinigami.se/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/28e62__17.jpg

12-08-2012, 11:19 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Male</span>
Last winner: Jiro &middot; Nomination Leader: Jiro

The Nominees
Agent Proto &middot; Citizen Bleys &middot; Cuchulainn &middot; Del Murder &middot; Happy Noodle Boy &middot; I'm my own MILF &middot; Jiro &middot; Jowy &middot; Levian &middot; Loony BoB &middot; Psychotic &middot; Quinter Wonderland &middot; Rantz &middot; Roogle &middot; Sephex &middot; Vivi22

And the winner is...
Jiro

The Final Tally
Jiro.........................12
Cuchulainn....................6
Vivi22........................6
Agent Proto...................5
Sephex........................5
Citizen Bleys.................4
Quinter Wonderland............4
Happy Noodle Boy..............3
I'm my own MILF...............3
Jowy..........................3
Rantz.........................3
Del Murder....................2
Loony BoB.....................2
Levian........................1
Psychotic.....................1
Roogle........................1

Denmark
12-08-2012, 11:19 PM
sweep sweep

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:20 PM
http://www.japanator.com/elephant/ul/10209-620x-keikaku.jpg

Sephex
12-08-2012, 11:20 PM
I told ya, bro!

Congrats!

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:21 PM
http://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/i.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/m.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/p.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/e.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/n.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/d.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/i.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/n.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/g.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/blank.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/j.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/i.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/r.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/o.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/blank.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/s.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/w.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/e.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/e.gifhttp://static.glitx.com/gtg/51/p.gif

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:22 PM
9jK-NcRmVcw

Laddy
12-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Just came in to see what was happening. Does Jiro own the site yet?

12-08-2012, 11:23 PM
*puts Europe - The Final Countdown on repeat*

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Just came in to see what was happening. Does Jiro own the site yet?

3 more tickets and he does. Right now he only has enough for the ban everyone you don't like option.

12-08-2012, 11:24 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Member</span>
Last winner: Pike &middot; Nomination Leader: Jiro

The Nominees
Agent Proto &middot; Del Murder &middot; Goldenboko &middot; I'm my own MILF &middot; Jiro &middot; Jowy &middot; krissy &middot; Loony BoB &middot; Madonna &middot; Pike &middot; Quinter Wonderland &middot; Raistlin &middot; Rantz &middot; Sephex &middot; Shorty

Agent Proto
Del Murder
Madonna
Formalhaut
Pike
Psychotic
Shorty</td><td style="border:0 none;">Jiro (8/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Citizen Bleys
Denmark
Jiro</td><td style="border:0 none;">Jowy (3/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Laddy
Happy Noodle Boy</td><td style="border:0 none;">Rantz (2/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Goldenboko</td><td style="border:0 none;">krissy (1/16)</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Faris</td><td style="border:0 none;">Pike (1/16)</td></tr></tr><tr><td style="border:0 none;">Lockharted</td><td style="border:0 none;">Sephex (1/16)</td></tr></table></div></div>

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Honestly anyone who was even nominated for this should feel proud of themselves. Good job everyone!

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:25 PM
EoFF is a wonderful place, filled with a variety of personalities coming together to discuss, joke, and generally be merry.

However, with the thousands of members that have posted here, a few stick out amongst the rest. The Ciddies are an occasion to recognize those that do. With the Best Member Ciddie being awarded to those who are particularly special.

But what makes a great forum member? It's hard to say. But you can get bet that they would be friendly, helpful, funny, charismatic, and insightful. And while everybody contributes to making this forum as great at it is, some rise above the rest.

Unfortunately, there can only be one winner. Only one person can join the prestigious club of Best Member winners. Yet regardless of who does join that prolific club, I think we can all agree that we have some pretty damn amazing people up for the award tonight.

These people are simply phenomenal. They, more than anyone else, have shown their dedication and love for this forum by consistently providing active and entertaining post for hundreds to enjoy. These are the folks who make us feel warm, welcome, and appreciated in typically cold and impersonal internet environment. Those are the reasons why we have this award. And those are the reasons why this group of people is nominated.

But enough blabbering, it's time to get to the nominees.

Agent Proto
Agent Proto has been at EoFF for over twelve years, being a strong personality in the history of these forums for a while. He's always been a friendly and kind person that has made everyone here feel super special and welcome here. With his Daniel Craig avatar and love of Rainbow Dash, he also exhibits fine taste in pop culture. Agent Proto is beloved by all, and is a very deserving Best Member nominee.

Del Murder
Del Murder has been at these forums since 2001, serving as an administrator for as long as I can remember. Del has always been a big force here, with his acute wit and excellent administration skill, Del has become a welcome part of these forums. His classic avatar is a trademark, and few can imagine EoFF without him. Del Murder will always be everyone's buddy, leading justly and fair.

Goldenboko
Goldenboko has emerged, specifically in recent times, as an active and important member of these boards. As one of the site's premier editors and developers, Goldenboko has gone beyond the forum and has become one of the handiest members around. With his friendly and humorous behavior, Goldenboko has never ceased to instill joy to all member of this forum, and we're glad to have him here with us.

I'm My Own MILF
I'm My Own MILF has been here seven years and has been one of the most consistently witty and friendly members here. Hux is one of the most hardcore gamers here, being an encyclopedia of gaming knowledge. In addition, he serves as a Cid's Knight, beloved by the entirety of this forum (especially Pike!). MILF is one of the most important members here, and we're thankful for him to call EoFF home.

Jiro
Jiro does it all. He hosts events. He's an editor. He ran the speeches. Jiro is a true Renaissance Man. Jiro is super nice, and his friendly and laidback attitude is adored by everyone. Wherever an event is, he'll be there. Whenever someone needs help, he'll be there. You can always count on our beloved Dakoda to be there with a helping hand and a smiling face. Jiro is a heck of a guy.

Jowy
Jowy has been here for over ten years, always being a big personality throughout his entire membership. Making a huge mark on the forums in the last few months, Jowy has grown to become one of the most active, entertaining, insightful, and beloved members here at these forums. It’s a real pleasure to have him here, as EoFF most certainly would not be the same without him.

krissy
krissy has been at these forums for over twelve years, adding a degree of humor and entertainment to its members for all twelve of those years. krissy’s humor is one of the keenest and most effective at EoFF, entertaining and instilling laughter in EoFFers to years to come. krissy definitely makes EoFF a better place, contributing to creating a better EoFF for all.

Loony BoB
Loony BoB is one of the most powerful and important members here at EoFF. A member for over twelve years, BoB played a big part making EoFF what it is today, serving as both a Developer and an Administrator. BoB is most definitely beloved by EoFF, as his contributions are both sincere and often humorous. Few could imagine EoFF being as great as it is without him, so we’re thankful for his presence.

Madonna
Madonna has been here for a little bit over nine years, providing humorous and insightful discussion every step of the way. Madonna has proved a hit to EoFF, with his high activity and high-quality posts generating much discussion at EoFF in the previous months. Madonna has certainly been an asset on these dear forums, much us all express ourselves.

Pike
Pike has been here for seven years, enriching the forums with her positive attitude and humor. With her huge love of hardcore gaming and science fiction, Pike contributes to a lot of hobby-based discussion, providing insightful, friendly, and amusing topics to discuss. Pike is one of the friendliest people around, and EoFF is lucky to have her among their ranks.

Quinter Wonderland
Despite his recent name change, Quin is still the Quin we all love and adore. Quinter Wonderland has been with us since 2005, delighting us with his trademark sense of humor. Friendly and amiable to all, Quin is one of the most popular members at EoFF, and we’re lucky to have him here with us, spreading his joy to all ends of these wonderful forums.

Raistlin
Raistlin is one of the most intelligent members on these forums, and his debate ability in EoFF is near-legendary. He has somehow been here for over 40 years, providing a snarky (but secretly caring) commentary on world events as well as forum happenings. Raistlin certainly helps create a better EoFF, and without him, things just wouldn’t be the same.

Rantz
Rantz has been a member here for over six years, and has been serving as a Developer for quite some time. Rantz has always been one of the funniest and most active posters here, with his high post count being filled with high-quality and thoroughly entertaining posts. To EoFF, Rantz is a legend. And we’re thankful for the legend choosing to stick around here and make EoFF something amazing.

Sephex
Sephex has been here sinc e 2001, and has been very active in the last few months in both the General and lower boards. Sephex’s FFIV livestream and drunken Let’s Plays have become one of the most popular events in recent days, and his entertaining personality has made him one of the most universally liked members. Sephex is an all-around awesome dude.

Shorty
Shorty has been a member here for eleven years, being one of the most popular members and Cid’s Knights here in that time. Shorty has been one of the more level-headed members here, with her activity in recent months causing here to be one of the forums’ most noteworthy members. Shorty is one of EoFF’s most liked and respected members, and it’s a great gift to have her amongst our ranks.

So there you have it, EoFF’s Best Member Ciddie nominees. All fifteen are very deserving of this ward. However, there can only be one, so it’s time for us to find out. The Best Member Ciddie goes to…

Sephex
12-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Again, this is worth it to see all the wonderful things people say about each other. Also, precongrats to Jiro for winning best member!

<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/candle.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Member</span>

The Nominees
Agent Proto &middot; Del Murder &middot; Goldenboko &middot; I'm my own MILF &middot; Jiro &middot; Jowy &middot; krissy &middot; Loony BoB &middot; Madonna &middot; Pike &middot; Quinter Wonderland &middot; Raistlin &middot; Rantz &middot; Sephex &middot; Shorty

<div style="padding-top:180px; background:transparent url(images/ffxidead.jpg) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">
RSL
1 vote

Those that didn't make it...
RSL............................1</div></div>

Denmark
Honestly anyone who was even nominated for this should feel proud of themselves. Good job everyone!

i do, with my 1 nomination :3

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Great speech Laddy <3

12-08-2012, 11:29 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/candle.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Best Member</span>

The Nominees

<div style="padding-top:180px; background:transparent url(images/ffxidead.jpg) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">
Quinter Wonderland
1 vote

Quinter Wonderland............1

Laddy
12-08-2012, 11:29 PM
My original speech idea didn't work out too well, so I had to throw this one together. I think I did ok considering the circumstances.

smittenkitten
12-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Come back RSL! :mymelsad:

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Quin we all still love you. <3

12-08-2012, 11:31 PM

The Nominees

Loony BoB
1 vote

Loony BoB.....................1

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:31 PM
I've been trolled enough tonight, just put me out of my misery and give Sephex his fucking Ciddie

Shauna
12-08-2012, 11:32 PM

Hey nwo. I don;t think that last part is true.

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:33 PM
:excited:

Sephex
I've been trolled enough tonight, just put me out of my misery and give Sephex his smurfing Ciddie

You know you will win, and you know you deserve it!

The Nominees

krissy
1 vote

krissy........................1

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:34 PM
BoB my friend, don't worry, you'll always have the Highwind.

edit: AWW KRISSY, you really deserve more than that bro.

Jiro
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4571/thegreatchefirothbyfolk.jpg

Faris

Sounds a lot like something Shauna would do, actually.

Formalhaut
My internet borked majorly and It's only now back on. Annoying. At least I'm in time for Best member!

12-08-2012, 11:35 PM

The Nominees

Rantz
2 votes

Rantz.........................2

Hollycat
12-08-2012, 11:36 PM
PROOTS PROOTS HE'S OUR MAN, IF HE DON'T WIN I'll kill batman.

Jiro
I already won Best Member once, don't need to win it twice, I'm still not going to believe you.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/040/c/e/FINAL_FANTASY_X_FUNNIES_by_Bogswallop.jpg

Pike
aww Rantz tough luck

Here's your consolation prize

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6d/Swedish-Fish-Wrapper-Small.jpg/300px-Swedish-Fish-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Sephex
12-08-2012, 11:37 PM
You betta believe it!

12-08-2012, 11:38 PM

The Nominees

Raistlin
2 votes

Raistlin......................2

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:38 PM
http://thumbnails80.imagebam.com/20474/0f3853204733550.jpg?0.4782081612741368

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Raist you will always live on in my heart

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:40 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1lzzbJBxC1rqrdpso1_500.png

Hollycat
I think I've already made enough and my axe jokes this ciddies, so for serious. Proots, I'm rooting for you champ!

The Nominees

Madonna
2 votes

Madonna.......................2

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Lynxie, my friend, you're a good guy.

Agent Proto
12-08-2012, 11:42 PM
I think I've already made enough and my axe jokes this ciddies, so for serious. Proots, I'm rooting for you champ!

Glad to have your support, HC. ;D

Madame Adequate
12-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Pontus you are a hero

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:44 PM
>Award Guy banned
>Jiro banned

Ciddies are over guys. IT WAS FUN

Goldenboko
12-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Award_Guy wins best member

Laddy
Boy, that escalated quickly.

Formalhaut
>Award Guy banned
>Jiro banned

Ciddies are over guys. IT WAS FUN

I thought I was see a mirage there when I saw the infamous pink "banned" rank under Jiro and Award Guy!

Shauna

IT IS ALMOST LIKE WE DO NOT KNOW EACH OTHER

Laddy
12-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Do we go home now? :(

12-08-2012, 11:47 PM

The Nominees

Jowy
3 votes

[M] Mom – Host
Okay guys some serious stuff has gone on behind the scenes. The voting has been rigged from the start and we've taken appropriate sanctions against Award_Guy and his cohort, Jiro. We have counted the real votes and we can announce that the best member 2012 is:

THECLOUDYDAY89

Well done to all the winners. Thread closed.

[M] Mom – Host
go steve

Sephex
12-08-2012, 11:48 PM
I wonder how many people are actually going to believe that now! Where's PG when we need him!

Laddy
Oh, okay.

Denmark
zzzz

12-08-2012, 11:49 PM

The Nominees

Del Murder
3 votes

Del Murder....................3

[M] Mom – Host
Whilst we clean this mess up, I'd recommend some reading. (http://home.eyesonff.com/blogs/37009/blog1041.html)

Jiro
The band is playing us in
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m19ni7vqqD1rocke9o1_500.jpg

Goldenboko
12-08-2012, 11:50 PM
My new intro (20th Century Fox spoof) The Flute Lesson - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmQO-U19NDE)

Pike
12-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Alright, Jowy and Del Murder, two great guys. Tough competition or you would have got more votes I'm sure. Nice work all around

12-08-2012, 11:51 PM

The Nominees

Sephex
4 votes

Sephex........................4

[M] Mom – Host

Sephex
I can't believe that I am at least ahead of those guys. Thanks for those who have voted for me!

Faris

IT IS ALMOST LIKE WE DO NOT KNOW EACH OTHER

I dunno, but I'd like you to meet a VERY GOOD FRIEND of mine, Shauna. *puts you in front of a mirror* she laughs a lot especially at losers!

[M] Mom – Host
12-08-2012, 11:52 PM
well done to all the winners.

Pike
Sephex you're actually pretty high up on the list bro. Nice work being the Best Member to Have Never Won a Ciddie

The Nominees

Pike
4 votes

Pike..........................4

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:53 PM
Sephex is out

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx3xb7SexD1qhb0tbo2_r1_500.png

Pike
That Pike chick, she has seriously fallen from grace :nonono:

Sephex
Sephex you're actually pretty high up on the list bro. Nice work being the Best Member to Have Never Won a Ciddie

Yes. I am talented at losing! ;)

Jiro
12-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Cheers to everyone who has voted, not just for me, but for your favourites.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwdjgio55N1qfodq1.gif

Goldenboko
12-08-2012, 11:54 PM

Yes. I am talented at losing! ;)

You'll get'um next time tiger! you're greeeeeat!

12-08-2012, 11:55 PM

The Nominees

I'm my own MILF
5 votes

I'm my own MILF...............5
Pike..........................4