PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going to put you on Hold While I Finish this Level

Faris
12-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Has anyone tried out some of Square's games on their smart phone, iTouch, or iPad? Personally I don't care for having big games on my phone since the darn thing heats up really fast but I have tried Symphonica. It's a story based rhythm game it's alright but yeah, the phone overheating issue prevents me from continuing playing it :/

Goldenboko
12-10-2012, 04:57 PM
I have FFT on my phone, it's super convenient actually :D

Jowy
12-10-2012, 05:15 PM
I have FF1, FF2, Secret of Mana, and FFT. FF1 and 2 don't have a multi-task function so if you have to close the app for whatever reason, it'll reload wherever your last quicksave was so BEWARE.

FFT is perfect. Secret of Mana is a nightmare to play on a touch screen.

Jinx
12-10-2012, 05:53 PM
My stepdad has some Final Fantasy game on his iPad. He let me play it for a bit and...

I was severely underwhelmed.

Yar
12-10-2012, 06:31 PM
I have Final Fantasy Dimensions on my iPhone. I really like it! It's a bit pricey for a phone game, but if you like FF IV-VI you can try the free prologue and see if it's right for you.

The II release on the iPhone is very disappointing. The sound is bad, it doesn't have an option for you to flip the screen, the controls are weird and the font is ugly :(

Heath
12-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Not quite on a smartphone, but I currently have FFV and FFVII on my Nexus 7. I think the screen would be too small on my phone.