PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAAAAH! Real monsters~

Jinx
12-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Reading creepy stuff, then I these glowing eyes in my computer screen...
Turns out it was just my glasses reflecting the light onto the dark screen. :monster:

Anyways, have any of you had an experiences with ghosts? I know I have! Mock me if you want.

The house I grew up in, there was all sorts of activity. I finally got so scared I had to sleep with a nightlight--I was 16. One time, I was in my bedroom, and all of a sudden it got very cold and I felt pressure on my chest where I couldn't breathe. I looked up, and in the corner by my door was floating black orb. It was so scary.

Another time, I was in my bedroom playing a video game. I heard an audible tap on my door, and what sounded like my mom's voice say, "Sam!" So I said, "Come in." No answer. "Come in!" No answer. I got annoyed, so I flung open the door, "COME IN!"...there was no one there. I ran to my parents bedroom where my mom was and asked if she'd been at my door, and she said no.

These are just the beginnings of the stories I have! Anyone got any good personal ghost stories?

Aulayna
12-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Oh for smurfs sake, why do these things always crop up just as I'm about to go to bed...

It's okay I wasn't planning on sleeping (much) anyway.

Jinx
12-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Oh for smurfs sake, why do these things always crop up just as I'm about to go to bed...

It's okay I wasn't planning on sleeping (much) anyway.

Dude, Aulayna. I didn't even tell my scary ghost stories. These stories are the weaksauce ones.

Aulayna
12-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Leave the others for about 12 hours then please. :(

(I'm far too engrossed in this End of Days alternate reality game that I think my overactive imagination is ready to go into hypermode at this rate.)

But, I'll bite!

One of the first houses we moved too after my parents got married was very eery, the floorboards used to creak all the time and sometimes there would be moving shadows. On more than one occassion the shower in the bathroom (which just so happened to be right next to my bedroom) turned itself on.

The other scariest experience I had which is sort of related was when I had a really bad fit of sleep paralysis. It felt like something was literally crushing me and trying to pull me out of bed. Was so terrifying I was actually afraid to go to bed again for a couple of days afterward until someone linked me an article explaining what sleep paralysis was. I hope that's something that never happens again as it was terrifying.

And now...

I'm off to bed.

:eek:

Shorty
12-12-2012, 12:43 AM
I thought this was going to be about the AAAAAAH!! REAL MONSTERS cartoon :(

My boyfriend and best friend in Utah (who didn't know eachother) both said my house was haunted. One day we stuck a tape recorder in the corner and left with it on and played it back when we returned. There were spooooooky whisperings and pops and cracks.

I've never had an encounter with a ghost, though.

Faris
12-12-2012, 01:01 AM
My imagination will get the better of me some nights and I have to sleep with my room completely illuminated because I think there's something I can't see.

I've stayed in one of the most haunted places in Canada, the Carelton Jail/Hostel (http://hauntedhamilton.com/25_article_ottawajail.html) for two nights and have been in the most haunted area of it twice while on the local Haunted Walk Tour. First night I could not sleep, but in the morning I was wondering around the place which freaked my friends out. 2nd night was after we were upstairs and I slept like a baby.

While on the top floor (where the most activity takes place) nothing bothered me. It's eerie but I felt safe. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/Carleton%20Jail/Picture041.jpg

My friend has a picture of another cell which says "Hi"

Jinx
12-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Was that stuff actually written on the walls, or did it only show up in pictures?

Pike
12-12-2012, 01:18 AM
I don't believe in ghosts, but I do scare stupidly easily. I don't like 99% of scary movies. xD

Faris
12-12-2012, 02:19 AM
Was that stuff actually written on the walls, or did it only show up in pictures?

We didn't notice them in the pictures until they were posted on Facebook. I don't remember seeing anything on the walls. We also have pictures with white orbs in them.

Laddy
12-12-2012, 02:54 AM
Whenever I play any sort of first-person game, I jump when something attacks me, often accompanied with girly screams.

Once I was playing Team Fortress 2, and while I had the talk button on, a guy with a flamethrower popped out of nowhere and I screamed like a little girl and EVERYONE HEARD ME. Thankfully, I was doing well but I never heard the end of it for the next few games.