PDA

View Full Version : Are there any FFLegend folks still around?

Vasher
12-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Just curious.

Citizen Bleys
12-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Jowy's still here.

Don't know if I count.

Balzac
12-12-2012, 04:19 PM
I am here, was Carny the Admin there.

Jowy
12-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Just curious.

'sup Vash.

Vasher
12-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Don't know if I count.

No, you don't. :D

JK

was Carny the admin there?

Yup. If I recall correctly, he was one of my biggest fans. :)

He was sprung on that one girl, Narci..... something like that.

'sup

Sup. Don't you have a kid now or something.

What have you guys been up to? Life treating you good?

Bleys, aren't you somewhere outside the states?

The Man
12-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Bleys is in Canada.

I lurked a bit at FFL but never posted much. I was a member, but I think I only accrued about 150 posts there. So I probably don't count, even though I know a large number of people who were FFL regulars pretty damn well :<

Jowy
12-13-2012, 05:35 PM
"don't you have a kid now?"

What a horrifying thought! No, I'm happily single without any dependents to claim. Life's alright bro, yourself?

Balzac
12-13-2012, 07:13 PM
was Carny the admin there?

Yup. If I recall correctly, he was one of my biggest fans. :)

He was sprung on that one girl, Narci..... something like that.

I don't remember there being a question mark in my statement. And I don't remember no-one called Narci that I was "sprung on".

Bunny
12-13-2012, 08:16 PM
"don't you have a kid now?"

What a horrifying thought! No, I'm happily single without any dependents to claim. Life's alright bro, yourself?

That is a nightmare inducing statement if ever there was one.

VampireCrono
12-13-2012, 09:49 PM
maybe

Faris
12-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Nope, none for you *burp* They were delicious though.

Mirage
12-14-2012, 04:05 AM
Hey I remember when you got banned, Vash!

Man that was a long time ago.

Vasher
12-14-2012, 06:18 AM

I was banned (don't remember what for), but Phoenix "begged" me to come back via email :D , I obliged. I think I was banned for being too awesome.

Carny, Carnage, I was f'ing with you, but... There was a member that changed her name to "Narcissa", or something like that. She was a school teacher (I think).

Jowy: Oops, confused you for someone else. However, kids don't "f" things up, just change them.

I am still with "my baby mama". In fact, recently made her Mrs. Vash. I could have done it sooner, but didn't want to because I "had to" or was "supposed to". I wanted it to be "perfect", but nothing ever is so...

My son is nine. We tried at another a couple years ago. First try took, but...

She lost one early in our relationship and had difficulties with our boy. She is ready (emotionally) to try again. Maybe in a few months.

We travel a lot, I don't sleep much, and we are a loving fam. (do everything together)

In the past year we've been to;

El Salvador
Guatemala
Honduras (twice, and the island of Roatan)
Nicaragua
Germany
France
Maui (got married there, Wailea)
South Beach (FL)
and a few local states

Anyone heard from the devote Christian (kandrador, I think), Phoenix, Coach, Magic Guy, the emo pot-head girl (what was her name), the military kid (and sis) and the other regs?

Jiro
12-14-2012, 08:37 AM
There's a whole history here that I missed the boat on. It's good to have you here though Vasher, glad you found some old friends!

Balzac
12-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Carny, Carnage, I was f'ing with you, but... There was a member that changed her name to "Narcissa", or something like that. She was a school teacher (I think).

Hahaha, it's all cool dude ;) I know what you're talking about now. It was Serafine! She changed her name so many times I forgot what she used. I was with her for a while actually ;) She's still a school teacher and settled down with a cool guy in Guildford. Still speak to her a fair bit.

Anyone heard from the devote Christian (kandrador, I think), Phoenix, Coach, Magic Guy, the emo pot-head girl (what was her name), the military kid (and sis) and the other regs?

Coach moved somewherre in the states to a new job I believe and lost all interest in FFL.

Phoenix lives in France with Rafael, not sure what they are up to these days.

Magic Guy disappeared.

The emo pot-head girl I think is Nat, I think she may be living the dream as an artist, or just working as a Batista, who knows...

The military "kid" I think is Ryudo, I still speak to him ans his sis a lot on fb. He is still in the military and his sister is married with a kid.

And thats as much as I know :D

Jowy
12-14-2012, 03:54 PM
emo pot head girl either Nathalie or Amy, yes. Nathalie did kind of fall off the face of the earth, but living in Nova Scotia will do that. I see Amy posting on Facebook once in a while.

Mirage
12-14-2012, 04:08 PM

I was banned (don't remember what for), but Phoenix "begged" me to come back via email :D , I obliged. I think I was banned for being too awesome.

Ryudo banned you because you called his wife ugly after she had said your kid didn't look all that special :p.

I just have a very good long term memory, so I don't remember this thing because it was very important to me or anything :).

How old is your kid now, 7 or something?

theundeadhero
12-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Collector was registered here but hasn't been on in forever. He still has his website and board though.

<a href="http://z10.invisionfree.com/collector/index.php?">Board</a>
<a href="http://fforigins.awardspace.biz/"</a>Website

Vasher
12-16-2012, 09:13 AM
I nominate Balzac as the official FFL archivist.

I remembered the Christian guys earlier screen name, Leviathan. He was married, lived in Canada (I think), and was in IT.

Jowy- yup, Nat Rat and (I don't remember Amy's screen name).

Mirage- exactly right. My son is nine now. Time flies.

He's my "mini me". Looks like me and has the same personality/demeanor I did at his age. He has my hair to. He has shoulder length wavy hair, looks like a little surfer. Private school really makes a difference. Not just with the curriculum, but everything else as well. His friends that have transitioned into public have picked up some bad habits and foul language. I know this isn't just the school, it's the parents that want what is best and choose to take part in their child's development. I ramble...

Too much sake and Saporo over dinner and my son is having a sleep over. When these two get together they're a handful. My wife took the initiative, passed out two hours ago leaving me to manage the gremlins. :D

kotora
12-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Long time ago, at least 5 years since the forums went down or something? Never got too much into the community thing back then.

Jowy
12-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Amy was SilenceMessiah. We hung out once! I had a good time.

Goldenboko
12-16-2012, 08:33 PM
I am at the cinema.

Vasher
12-19-2012, 08:05 AM

Jowy, you dog! ;)

Jowy
12-19-2012, 10:47 PM

Jowy, you dog! ;)

Not as scandalous as you'd think. She was besties with Schala so clearly my priorities were elsewhere at the time.