PDA

View Full Version : The Hideous Disfigurement Thread

Quindiana Jones
12-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Ugh! Jesus Christ, what the hell is that?! Oh, it's an EoFF Meetup. My god, those people have been in some god-awful accidents in their lives!

So, I took my butterfly strip things off and had a look at my cut. It goes lengthways along my eyebrow, and I'm praying that the hair follicles haven't been jiggered, because if they have, I'll have one eyebrow shorter than the other. My symmetrical face was my only redeeming quality. :(

I also have a scar slightly above my new one, from when I was hit in the head with a hockey stick (during a match). I still scored, though. Booyah.

Do you have any scars or other skin conditions, EoFF? Let's talk about our battle wounds! I imagine anyone who's gone drinking with BoB is covered in scars. :D

Jinx
12-13-2012, 03:59 PM
I have a scar on my chin from when I was about 7, and fell on my bike pedal and split it open.

I have a pock-mark on my forehead from when I was 6 and had the chicken pox. Interesting fact: Leonardo DiCaprio also has a pockmark on his forehead!

I have a scar on my lower lip from God knows what.

Futan
12-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Not much really. :-/ I have a hideously bad chipped tooth from street hockey when I was a young'un which I'll probably finally get fixed for the 2nd time next year. A Frankenstein-like forehead scar from birth. And some small ones on my hands and arms from who knows what.

Hollycat
12-13-2012, 04:28 PM
I have a scar on my finger from a knife cut, three on my wrist from being cut at with a sharpened fork, a red line on the same arm from a burn. that's about it

Quindiana Jones
12-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Knife fights, I'll bet. You are from Philly, after all. ;)

Futan
12-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Knife fights, I'll bet. You are from Philly, after all. ;)

Oh yeah, we do that shit Beat It style. :monster:

milliegoesbeep
12-13-2012, 04:32 PM
I have a 4inch scar on my chest and many others on my legs and arms. I'm a clumsy person :bigsmile:

Shorty
12-13-2012, 05:30 PM
I have a four-inch scar on my right leg from a coffee table incident that I described not too long ago.
I have an itty bitty scar on my left eyebrow from cracking my head on the corner of my bunkbed when I was a kid (my sister's fault :aimmad:)
I have a two-ish? inch scar on my left elbow from surgery after breaking my arm.
and other sporadic and random scars that I don't really remember acquiring.

As far as skin conditions go, I have tinea versicolor but it's really only apparent when I tan (which is why I retain a snow white tan) and is otherwise invisible. Google images and wiki makes it look and sound a lot worse than it actually is, I just get little white polka dots on my arms and stuff when I get too much sun :(

Laddy
12-13-2012, 05:36 PM
I have a really bad scar on my leg from when I fell through a chair and one of the screw sliced down it. It is quite nasty.

Madame Adequate
12-13-2012, 05:37 PM
I have a scar on my right hand at the base of my thumb where it went through a window. Got one or two small ones on my scalp, only noticeable when shaved.

The Man
12-13-2012, 05:40 PM
I wish I had some epic scars, but most of mine are barely noticeable :( There are a few where I had moles removed that are semi-noticeable, but there aren't any good stories behind those so I don't think they should even count.

Quindiana Jones
12-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Bizarrely, this new scar is covering an much smaller, much older scar I gave myself when I was a teenager. I woke up in the night, intending to pop to the loo, but as I reached over to turn on my bedside lamp, I knocked myself out on the corner of my bedside table. When I woke up that morning, one side of my face and pillow were covered in dry blood. xD

Agent Proto
12-13-2012, 06:00 PM
My left arm has several noticeable scars, due to surgery and whatnot. I also have a tiny scar on my left eyebrow from an incident from jumping on a sofa.

Tigmafuzz
12-13-2012, 07:18 PM
I feel either a bootay.jpg or raistkini reference is appropriate for this thread but I'm too lazy right now so I'll just mention that I was considering it.

I have quite a few odd scars. One just above my left eye that prevents hair from growing near the bridge of my nose and makes a little gap in my eyebrow, one across my left forearm from getting cut in a knife fight a few years ago, one in the middle of my stomach which is hardly visible due to the weird muscle pattern I have going on with my abs right now that I got from being stabbed in that same knife fight, one just above my groin from where I had testicular surgery (lol cancer), one really weird wrinkly skin pattern thing on my left foot from where I was burned as a kid when some cracked-out guy tried to stick my over a stove, and a few other tiny insignificant scars from surgeries and being scratched by cats and such. Also there is a small crack in my skull and part of my tooth chipped off, both from being smacked with a pipe.

I had such a lovely childhood :p

Sephex
12-13-2012, 07:30 PM
I have a scar obscured by pubic hair near my crotch region. No, this time I am being serious, guys. I had an undescended testicle operation when I was a baby. This sort of thing actually happens a lot.

Balzac
12-13-2012, 07:36 PM
I feel either a bootay.jpg or raistkini reference is appropriate for this thread but I'm too lazy right now so I'll just mention that I was considering it.

I have quite a few odd scars. One just above my left eye that prevents hair from growing near the bridge of my nose and makes a little gap in my eyebrow, one across my left forearm from getting cut in a knife fight a few years ago, one in the middle of my stomach which is hardly visible due to the weird muscle pattern I have going on with my abs right now that I got from being stabbed in that same knife fight, one just above my groin from where I had testicular surgery (lol cancer), one really weird wrinkly skin pattern thing on my left foot from where I was burned as a kid when some cracked-out guy tried to stick my over a stove, and a few other tiny insignificant scars from surgeries and being scratched by cats and such. Also there is a small crack in my skull and part of my tooth chipped off, both from being smacked with a pipe.

I had such a lovely childhood :p

Everyone go home, this guy clearly has you all beat with stories about scars.

Shorty
12-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Nope. No he doesn't. Rantz has wrestled a bear. One-handed.

He came away with a few scars that no one else ever gets to see.

Rantz
12-13-2012, 07:44 PM
I also lost my legs in an ax fight when I was 8. So...

Sephex
12-13-2012, 07:59 PM
I also lost my legs in an ax fight when I was 8. So...

Wait, I thought that stuff was supposed to attract women?

Pike
12-13-2012, 08:00 PM
I have a scar on the underside of my left arm where I was toting a giant aquarium at work and it slid down my arm and made a big old gash. Trooper that I am, I didn't drop it, cause then it would break, and just let it gouge into me until I could put it down. Left a nice scar, it did.

Citizen Bleys
12-13-2012, 08:17 PM
I still have a small scar from about 20 years ago when an arsehole stabbed me in the arm with a piece of broken glass.

Bunny
12-13-2012, 08:21 PM
I have several scars atop my head, including one that has resulted in a very small and almost indiscernible bald spot towards the back of my head - I think it was caused by falling backwards into the corner of a glass case. It could also have been caused by having a giant rock dropped on my head from a fairly high distance. The only other scars I can think of are on my kneecap when I played chicken on my bike with a friend who was also on a bike and one on my shin when I played chicken with a car. Nothing too hideous or special.

Pumpkin
12-13-2012, 08:23 PM
I have a scar on my nose from where my cat bit me when I was 9. It bled. A lot. And it was parent-teacher night. Made my mother look good.

Ultima Shadow
12-13-2012, 08:45 PM
My ass has a huge crack - as if it was split open by a large blade. I can't seem to remember where or when I got it... like it has always been there. But I'm assuming it's from some epic battle long ago.

Jinx
12-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Oh yeah, I just remember that I have another pretty ugly gashed scar on my forehead. (Usually you can't see it cos of makeups.)

Back in January I was at work at Perkins. I was scooping ice cream, but because it's not easy to scoop, and I am a little person, and it was really low down, I had to go around to the side to scoop it. Now, you'd think I would've learned. I had hit my head on the metal shelf doing this before. But oh no, I did not. So, when I came up, I hit my had on the very sharp corner of the metal shelf and left a huge bleeding gash on my forehead. I worked the rest of the night with a bandaid.

milliegoesbeep
12-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Oh yeah, I have a dent in my skull from when I cracked my head open and my head got stuck on the corner of my brother's bed. He pushed me. And stole my charizard card.

No wonder we don't speak to eachother anymore. >.>

Jiro
12-14-2012, 01:32 AM
I have a lot of scars. I picked up a couple new ones on my trip to the US, and a couple of the older ones are starting to fade with time which is nice I guess. THe burn scars are almost gone but I never did quite forget the pain. I won't regale you with any tales this time though EoFF.

Raistlin
12-14-2012, 03:32 AM
I have a few scars. One on my left middle finger where I almost cut the tip off when I was 7 or 8, one on my chest from god knows what (probably a cat), and a few smaller ones on my forearms from various dogs and cats over the years.

Also the nail on my right middle finger is a little disfigured from having my finger slammed in a very thick, heavy door when I was about 9.

Quindiana Jones
12-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Shockingly, I didn't get a scar when I was bitten on the chest by a horse as a baby. How fortunate.

Jiro
12-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Shockingly, I didn't get a scar when I was bitten on the chest by a horse as a baby. How fortunate.

Most people would hear your story and go "bullshit" just because you have no proof. That sucks, bro, because it'd be a great story.

Quindiana Jones
12-14-2012, 03:58 PM
I was throwing sand into its eyes accidentally. So it turned round and bit me. Holidays in Tunisia are rough.

NorthernChaosGod
12-16-2012, 08:54 PM
I have a small scar next to my left eye from when I took the corner of a wooden bench to the eye. I have a four inch or so scar on my left arm that happened when I decided to cushion my fall and stop my moment from being thrown off a bike on asphalt. I have a couple of scars on my knuckles from various accidents with blades. I still have the indentation from the pin that was placed in my left pinky when I broke it.

Quindiana Jones
12-17-2012, 01:31 AM
When you say you "took the corner of a wooden bench to the face", it sounds like someone attacked you with it. xD

Jiro
12-17-2012, 02:52 AM
He used to be an adventurer before that and all

Flaming Ice
12-17-2012, 03:13 AM
Got a scar from a dog bite on my cheek was younger, and I dropped a beanie baby and hit my head on the side of the dresser when I went to pick it up :roll2

Not really much at all.

NorthernChaosGod
12-17-2012, 08:48 AM
When you say you "took the corner of a wooden bench to the face", it sounds like someone attacked you with it. xD

I will neither confirm nor deny this. :shifty:

sharkythesharkdogg
12-17-2012, 06:49 PM
I have lots of random scars. Mostly from being a dumbass. My biggest scar is also the biggest let down. I have a 7"-8" scar on my abdomen. I wish it was from some sweet motorcycle accident or wild boar attack but no. It's from my appendectomy. Most people have a tiny little thing, but for what ever reason my doctor decided to slice me open from my hip to right underneath my navel.

I have this mental image of my appendix running around and hiding in different spots while they were trying to chase it down.

Either that or the surgeon double checked his chart half way through the procedure and went, "Oh appendectomy, not ritualistic disembowelment. :shifty: Okay guys, lets see how much of this we can stuff back in there......"

Shiny
12-17-2012, 06:57 PM
I bruise and scar very easily so I have a lot on my legs but most of them have cleared up. The scar above my eyebrow is from a clumsy opening of a cabinet. The glass hit and some shattered near my eye. I was almost a pirate.

Lonely Paper Star
12-17-2012, 07:08 PM
I have a scar on my knee after it hit the area under the steering wheel in a car accident. Also some much smaller scars on my left elbow area from the broken glass.

Jowy
12-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Two inch vertical scar on my face down by my nose.
Half-inch horizontal scar at the top of my nose.
Two scars on my scalp, can't see them over my hair.
Small scar on the back of my left hand.
Slightly chipped front tooth.