View Full Version : The Spoony One

NeoCracker
12-15-2012, 03:18 PM
...And his Review of XIII.

Part 1.

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2012/12/15/final-fantasy-xiii-part-1/#disqus_thread

Jinx
12-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Gah! I am at work for the next 28 hourssss.

I love Spoony's Final Fantasy reviews.

DMKA
12-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Ugh, I'll pass. Watching Spoony is like watching Epic Movie; the pinnacle of cringe inducing anti-funny, but for some reason everyone is watching and laughing anyway.

I suppose I'd rather watch Spoony reviews than read CAD, though even that depends on whether there are miscarriage edits or not, really.

Red Mage Coffman
12-15-2012, 04:27 PM
I adore Spoony. His Final Fantasy VIII review only fuels my hatred even more <3

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-15-2012, 05:12 PM
I don't spend copious amounts of time talking about things I don't enjoy unless I see a way to change the end result.

What's his endgame? "I review games I don't like. Hopefully the next one doesn't suck. derp."

Skyblade
12-15-2012, 08:14 PM
I think his work has improved continuously since he started the Counter Monkey series. He seems to be enjoying the reviews a bit more, and his analysis has gotten better as well.

But I do like the reviews, and I frequently agree with his points, though I don't necessarily give them as much value as he does. I agree with almost all of his points in his FFX review, and yet I still love the game.

This analysis is solid, and I completely agree with his comments on FFXII as well. I just like his take on things, regardless of his humor (which is better when its off the cuff then when its planned).

Faris
12-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Hahaa, of course it starts with him talking about FFVIII.

Oh I love Spoony's raging FF reviews. He really let his hair go though, that man can do a shampoo commercial now.

Jinx
12-16-2012, 01:26 AM
Hahaa, of course it starts with him talking about FFVIII.

Oh I love Spoony's raging FF reviews. He really let his hair go though, that man can do a shampoo commercial now.

As greasy as his hair looks, he could definitely use some shampoo.

maybee
12-16-2012, 05:29 AM
Ugh, I'll pass. Watching Spoony is like watching Epic Movie; the pinnacle of cringe inducing anti-funny, but for some reason everyone is watching and laughing anyway.

I love you. Rep +

A) His FF 8 was filled with holes and most of this complaints don't even make sense.

B) It felt like he didn't even play FF X when he did his review. He didn't even study what he claimed was bad.

C) He got fired by That Guy With The Glasses for making a rape joke.

He is a terrible reviewer and yet FF 8 haters and FF 10 haters love him of course. :roll2

krissy
12-16-2012, 05:32 AM
yeah i like that he complains about shaz's afro

he's pissing me off just by being a douche
and yeah these are stupid complaints

'WHY WOULD YOU HAVE A ROCKET LAUNCHER ON THE TRAIN
WHY WOULD A ROBOT MAKE A ROAR'

piss off ugh

"HOW DOES SHE KNOW SHE CAN BEAT UP THIS WARMECH'

yeah like you know cause ff6 people didn't fight things they likely couldnt take

im turning this off

edit: it was like watching a grade schooler trying really hard to be edgy

maybee
12-16-2012, 05:38 AM
Wait... I'm watching his review right now and he's saying good things about FF 8 and apologizing for his lame jokes... ( lame, lame, sissy, gay )

Is this .... Spoony or somebody else dressed up as Spoony ....?

eHHHHHH ?

NeoCracker
12-16-2012, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=DMKA;3182760]

...Um, no? :p

Edit: Why is it saying DMKA was quoted? Ah smurf you, you know who you are one who said this!

Edit2:

Also.

'WHY WOULD YOU HAVE A ROCKET LAUNCHER ON THE TRAIN
WHY WOULD A ROBOT MAKE A ROAR'

Well, do you have an answer? :p

krissy
12-16-2012, 03:32 PM
it's a military convoy filled with soldiers, im sure they brought weapons in case anyone tried to attack a train transporting an ethnic group for 'cleansing'

and many of the enemies in the game are army built machines whose proto-versions were feral animals, so it's not a big stretch that somewhere inside that mech is the heart of a whale

Formalhaut
12-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Because they smurfing can make it roar. Why not? if it scares people silly?

Night Fury
12-16-2012, 08:20 PM
I used to fancy Spoony.

Jinx
12-16-2012, 08:25 PM
I used to fancy Spoony.

I definitely had a sex dream or two about him in the old days.

Night Fury
12-16-2012, 08:26 PM
I used to fancy Spoony.

Now he looks all greasy.

It's like I dated him already, rocked his world and broke his heart and he's not over it.

Sephex
12-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I used to fancy Spoony.

Now he looks all greasy.

It's like I dated him already, rocked his world and broke his heart and he's not over it.

YOU'RE SCARLET?!

Faris
12-16-2012, 10:34 PM

He is a terrible reviewer and yet FF 8 haters and FF 10 haters love him of course. :roll2
Spoony's game reviews are honestly the only ones I'll watch because I like to laugh at the raging. I used to read his Twitter posts but I can't stand them anymore.

He wasn't fired, he stepped down, no? He said something rude (which is very Spoony, as he can be a douche and is egotistical) and TGWTG was starting their new direction and he didn't want to be a part of it. He explains it in his commentary of the 4th year movie.

Aaaand back on topic. I enjoyed the video, sadly I don't remember anything quotable for this post.

Jinx
12-16-2012, 10:46 PM
I hate the way his videos load. They're terrible. Probably watch in about half an hour or something.

Necronopticous
12-17-2012, 12:35 AM
I mostly can't stand this guy, but I will at least give him credit for his Ultima reviews, which I enjoyed.

Skyblade
12-17-2012, 02:00 AM
The single best part of the review was probably the small edit which had Vanille actually shoot Snow when he first gives her an assault rifle.

I have to admit, I love the point about the save points/shops. I mean, what are they? How does the shop system work?

If I had to guess, I'd say the save point is essentially an entire micro-factory, since it can not only assemble new weapons out of midair, but also modify existing ones, which means it's not just a delivery point.

But how are the credit transactions handled, whey do they show up in such weird places (including ancient frelling ruins), and how do they tie in with a multi-planet network, yet can't be traced?

Answer: Because coding actual physical item stores into the game would also mean creating towns and cities to put them in. And having towns would mean you'd have this big open area you're free to move in, and freedom of movement implies you'd have this place to explore and do sub quests in and have fun and leave the hallway and we can't very well ****ing have that, now can we?!

Jinx
12-17-2012, 02:18 AM
I love Spoony, but I have to say that review wasn't funny. He sounds like he's burnt out and just sort of plunging along. Granted, he seems to be doing this somewhat similar to FFVIII Review where he didn't really start with the story until the fourth installment.

Bring back the days of Phantasmagoria. :(

Edge7
12-17-2012, 02:42 AM
He said near the end that he was nitpicking in the review because that's typically what goes through his head when he first picks up a game. I feel like the momentum of the review is going to pick up quickly.

As a person, Spoony is actually a lot less douchey than he is in his reviews. Looking at one of his Vlogs or an episode of Counter Monkey would show that.

And as far as Spoony as a reviewer goes, even if you don't find him funny, his observations do have some truth to them. I can watch his reviews and accept his criticism and still play (and enjoy) Final Fantasy X. I'm not saying you have to like him, I just think most of his criticisms (the nitpicky ones in this review like Lightning taking on a giant robot aside) are pretty valid. Take FFVIII for example, his criticisms of Edea's parade are completely valid. Why the crowd keeps cheering as she kills Galbadia's president is beyond me.

Honestly, if it weren't for his reviewing of popular Final Fantasy games, I doubt anyone here would have nearly as much beef with him. It's not like I agree with everything he says, I just treat his show like an episode of Zero Punctuation, where I listen to the criticisms of whatever game is being reviewed (80% of the time it's a game I like) and I either agree or disagree with what I've heard.

Jinx
12-17-2012, 02:44 AM
Honestly, I love FFX, and I love his review of it.

It's just like, "Lol, yeah, that's totally stupid." It's poking fun at something you love.

Faris
12-17-2012, 05:26 AM
Honestly, I love FFX, and I love his review of it.

It's just like, "Lol, yeah, that's totally stupid." It's poking fun at something you love.

*kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion! *kick* Potion!

Laddy
12-17-2012, 05:38 AM
I love Spoony's work, and I really do think a good deal of FFVIII and FFX's criticisms are either valid or insightful. I take issue with a lot of his FFXII comments though, as I either disagree or interpret differently what he's said.

While I realize he has acted shamefully in the past and I'm not okay with it, I feel it's ok to take issue with someone's actions and still enjoy their work.

This FFXIII review is more critical, imo. He's nitpicky, but he also acknowledges a lot of the design flaws in a much more serious way.

maybee
12-17-2012, 06:13 AM
He wasn't fired, he stepped down, no? He said something rude (which is very Spoony, as he can be a douche and is egotistical) and TGWTG was starting their new direction and he didn't want to be a part of it. He explains it in his commentary of the 4th year movie.

Aaaand back on topic. I enjoyed the video, sadly I don't remember anything quotable for this post.

It went like

Doug. I'll fire you if you don't shape up.

Noel. Well smurf you, I quit then.

So yeah, he stepped down, sorry about that. It was a rape joke to JesusOtaku I think...that started the whole TGWTG drama....

But yeah he needs to buy some shampoo...:p

Skyblade
12-17-2012, 07:14 AM
I love Spoony, but I have to say that review wasn't funny. He sounds like he's burnt out and just sort of plunging along. Granted, he seems to be doing this somewhat similar to FFVIII Review where he didn't really start with the story until the fourth installment.

Although not really starting until the fourth entry is rather fitting for this game. ;)

Part of the thing with this review, I think, is that FFXIII really just isn't a very good game.

It's one thing to be silly when pointing out minor quirks or nitpicks. But when the core of the game is designed with such flaws, pointing them out in a way that makes light of them just feels wrong.

Edge7
12-17-2012, 07:26 AM
It went like

Noah. Well smurf you, I quit then.

Nah, he left on pretty good terms with most people except Lupa. He was just concerned that the site was headed in a different direction, and he wanted to do his own thing. His suspension was just what prompted him to leave.

maybee
12-17-2012, 07:43 AM
trout. I meant Noah... not Noel.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 on the mind...:|

NeoCracker
12-17-2012, 09:57 AM

It went like

Noel. Well smurf you, I quit then.

So yeah, he stepped down, sorry about that. It was a rape joke to JesusOtaku I think...that started the whole TGWTG drama....

But yeah he needs to buy some shampoo...:p

The Rape Joke had nothing to do with it. The problems TGWTG had with him was he tends to day whatever the hell he wanted in his own time, and it got to the point TGWTG's thought it was bad PR.

Spoony, however, didn't see a need to reign himself in,in part due to he felt what he did on his own time was not their business, but a big part is he had virtually no traffic coming in from TGWTG's anyway, so had no real reason to stay on from a business percpective.

In addition, as much as he loved doing the anniversaries, he doesn't get paid for those. TGWTG's only covered the trip their and expenses, but this is a lot of time away from doing his work with The Spoony Experiment.

And as said earlier, virtually everone he knew, a couple exceptions, he is still on good terms with.

Jinx
12-17-2012, 03:01 PM
I just want to point out, I don't agree with rape jokes at all. But if you're going to veto Spoony for making a rape joke, you better veto EoFF, because rape jokes pop up here way too much.

Just sayin'. :monster:

Formalhaut
12-17-2012, 06:13 PM
I just want to point out, I don't agree with rape jokes at all. But if you're going to veto Spoony for making a rape joke, you better veto EoFF, because rape jokes pop up here way too much.

Just sayin'. :monster:

Totally with you Sam!

Karifean
12-17-2012, 08:01 PM
I really like Noah's reviews. I like VIII and X and XIII and XIII-2 and I still enjoy his videos very much. I don't agree with his viewpoints, but that doesn't really matter. They're fun to watch. It's better not to get worked up about what you find are false criticisms.

Bolivar
12-17-2012, 11:27 PM
I really like FFVIII, I like FFX even more, but I really enjoy his reviews.

I went to his Q&A at MAGFest 9 in 2011 and he was very funny, very friendly and very cool.

I cant say this one was as hilarious as the FFX one but I'm enjoying it and look forward to the rest.

TrollHunter
12-18-2012, 05:23 PM
I only found spoony a few months earlier, and im quite a fan of his older stuff and counter monkey. His ff10 review had me rolling, especially the potion farming bit

Ill have to watch this when i get home

He definitely needs some shampoo though :p

Crop
12-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Eh, probably my least favourite FF review of his, but I'm sure it'll get better. When he's on form I find him hilarious.
My favourite thing of his that he's done would probably be the SWAT 4 Let's Play, and it was around that time that I think he was at his best.

I've kinda gone off him lately, mostly due to his Counter Monkey which I have absolutely no interest in whatsoever and his constant reviews of movies (which he ends up dragging on about 30 minutes too long), but he does still throw up a gem now and again.

Laddy
12-20-2012, 08:57 PM
I think his The Ring review was one of his best in a while. Of course, Phantasmagoria 2 was just brilliant and made me pick the game up just because of his Let's Play.

NeoCracker
12-31-2012, 08:01 PM
And Part 2 up before the new year!

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2012/12/31/final-fantasy-xiii-part-2/

TrollHunter
01-01-2013, 03:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/04cQ8.png

So, that answers that.

Part 2 was amusing, but if he keeps going at this rate it's going to take him like 15 parts to get through this game.
I think he's done making his point on the games writing though, so it will hopefully speed up.

NeoCracker
01-01-2013, 03:54 AM
I'm expected 3-5 parts on this one. Don't get me wrong, I loved the 12 or so parts of FF VIII, but less parts is probably a better way to go about it. :p

Faris
01-01-2013, 04:31 AM
Guys, after that review, I think he really really likes FFXIII. Mainly because the aneurysm he's clearly having will change his brain function.

Magical trench coat... Jeeeze.

Tonberry Time
01-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only fan of SpoonyOne on this board, even though I'm a huge fan of FF I still find his videos a great source of entertainment.

I'm expected 3-5 parts on this one. Don't get me wrong, I loved the 12 or so parts of FF VIII, but less parts is probably a better way to go about it. :p

At this rate, he's going to end up making 50 videos, without ever getting to FFXIII-2. :tongue: Like a third of the second part was all about Snow's trench coat. And he's so correct about those datalogs, that has to be one of the worst ways to convey exposition to the player in gaming history. The only time I ever used it was to look up Fal'Cie and l'Cie, because after escaping that death-dome-thingy I just had to cure myself of A PART of the chronic confusion that is FFXIII's storyline.

Can't wait to say what he has to say about the combat system though, for me that was the most reedeming feature of FFXIII.

TrollHunter
01-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Glad to see I'm not the only fan of SpoonyOne on this board, even though I'm a huge fan of FF I still find his videos a great source of entertainment.

At this rate, he's going to end up making 50 videos, without ever getting to FFXIII-2. :tongue: Like a third of the second part was all about Snow's trench coat. And he's so correct about those datalogs, that has to be one of the worst ways to convey exposition to the player in gaming history. The only time I ever used it was to look up Fal'Cie and l'Cie, because after escaping that death-dome-thingy I just had to cure myself of A PART of the chronic confusion that is FFXIII's storyline.

Can't wait to say what he has to say about the combat system though, for me that was the most reedeming feature of FFXIII.

He's so ranty in this review and I love it. I'm expecting 6-10 parts.
Also, the only 2 redeeming parts of the game for me were the beautiful.... horizons, and the music.
I can usually look past a crappy story if a game has good combat, but 13s combat revolved less around strategy and more around mash buttons.

Tonberry Time
01-02-2013, 03:21 AM

He's so ranty in this review and I love it. I'm expecting 6-10 parts.
Also, the only 2 redeeming parts of the game for me were the beautiful.... horizons, and the music.
I can usually look past a crappy story if a game has good combat, but 13s combat revolved less around strategy and more around mash buttons.

Inherently it's about mashing buttons, but once you start roaming around the Archylte Steppe hunting down optional bosses, you got to have some solid tactics. Not only do you have to carefully plan your 6 paradigms, but the timing has to sit as well. But yeah, the first 20-30 hours or so it's a button masher. :tongue:

And the music is usually good too, except for the sulky J-pop inspired parts. And I can't really complain about the "horizon" either.

Skyblade
01-02-2013, 04:07 AM
"Now imagine this guy railing your little sister nightly." *BAM*

So far she's my favorite character.

It's nice how easy it is to identify with Lightning.

maybee
01-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Pfft. To be honest if anybody punched Snow then he/ she would get the praise that Light is getting right now. Attacking a annoying character is a bad way to make another character likeable. A character should be likeable with her own personality.

If Gau walked up and slammed Snow one. SE would be making Gau Returns right now. Edward slammed Snow with his harp ? You smurfing bet that they would be creating Spoony Bard Returns.

This may sound stupid but the point that is if anybody punched Snow. That character would be automaticly loved as well.

Though if you want to love her for bashing Snow a new one, then fine. That's really understandable. However it doesn't really make her best Final Fantasy heroine ever. Or it shouldn't make her best main character ever.

I disagree with Spoony that most of the FF Fanbase is gone. It may have a broken leg, but it's still standing.

Snow Sucks.

NeoCracker
01-03-2013, 06:48 AM
...You know, I don't think anyone honestly thinks Lightning is a good character just because she punched Snow. :p

NeoCracker
04-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Been a while, but finally Part 3. :p

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2013/04/20/final-fantasy-xiii-review-part-3/

TrollHunter
04-23-2013, 05:18 AM

It's going to take him SO damn long to finish this review. :roll2
Not that I mind.

Pete for President
04-23-2013, 08:47 AM
Wow, this guy must be the ultimate negativitron of the nitpicking galaxy. Couldn't stand to watch two minutes of it.

maybee
04-24-2013, 07:29 AM

Oh I thought that he died or something. :/

Elly
04-24-2013, 11:06 AM
nope he's not dead, he just seems to be focusing more on Counter Monkey since the announcement of Cyberpunk2077...

NeoCracker
05-16-2013, 10:39 PM
And the final part of the review for those of us that still care. :p

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2013/05/16/final-fantasy-xiii-review-part-4/

I lost it with his Crystarium bit. XD

maybee
05-17-2013, 09:40 AM
Nawh thanks, this review isn't all that fantastic to be honest. Then again I never was a huge fan of the man.

Skyblade
05-17-2013, 03:19 PM
And the final part of the review for those of us that still care. :p

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2013/05/16/final-fantasy-xiii-review-part-4/

I lost it with his Crystarium bit. XD

I pretty much agreed, except for the statement that XIII-2's Crystarium is worse. That one actually had choice and long term effects, in addition to being free of the absolutely stupid restrictions.

NeoCracker
05-19-2013, 04:22 AM
According to his Twitter, there is likely one more video on XIII. He said he did this in the video since that's when he actually quit the game for a while the first time playing it. :p

Niale
01-14-2014, 08:08 AM
Never been into angry reviewers, they try to make it cool to hate games (Even for comedic purposes). So no for me :D
This usually cheers me up lol.
I liked the joke "I guess you have to be emotionally scared to drive that thing"
Since anime's like Evangelion has them :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVmVr-4Y6M4

Skyblade
01-14-2014, 01:23 PM
According to his Twitter, there is likely one more video on XIII. He said he did this in the video since that's when he actually quit the game for a while the first time playing it. :p

He's finished XIII with two more videos now, and I have to say, I quite like his last two. He seems to have gotten a better perspective on the game than he had on the earlier videos. He appears to have more investment in the series and characters, and the review itself is done with more appreciation for the games than the previous videos for XIII.

Part 5 (http://spoonyexperiment.com/game-reviews/final-fantasy-xiii-part-5/)
Part 6 (http://spoonyexperiment.com/game-reviews/final-fantasy-xiii-part-6/)

I completely cracked up at the "Final Fantasy XIII, the only winning move is not to play" line. It's a quite valid point, doing nothing would pretty much end the plan in failure, and there is no incentive for the party to kill the world, which is what the plan depends on.

Also, it's probably worth noting that these two came about a week apart. He's really gotten a lot better at the constant update thing lately.

NeoCracker
01-16-2014, 05:03 AM
I like how in his commentary on them, he did say that he actually liked Sahz and cared about his character arc, hoping he would get his son back. XD

He also stuck up a bit for hope.

Noctis Caelum
01-16-2014, 09:58 PM
How exactly is this a review? He's reviewing, as he said, the first hour or so of the game, even though he used a cutscene and explanation that happens MUCH later in the game. It's like he's claiming he only played an hour, but he's already beaten it entirely. Which really wouldn't surprise me, but it makes me question the authenticity of his opinion here. It's like, maybe he did buy it on Day 1. And maybe he did like it initially. But then when everybody started to hate on it, he jumped on the hate train. I know there are people like that out there, and they're really smurfing annoying. I don't care if people hate the XIII trilogy, but hate it because it doesn't interest you. If you hate it because everybody else does, then you're incapable of your own opinion and are useless. That's my two cents.

Anyway. I probably won't bother with the other 5 parts he has done. This isn't a review. This is nitpicking about EVERYTHING possible. He's not discussing the merits of what makes this game good, in any way (except Lightning's electric power bullcrap at the start of the game), it's all just negative drivel that he's using so people find him funny and keep watching his trout. It's like other critics that review AMAZING games like The Last of Us, and are just like, "meh, it's only okay.". You know, people who crave attention and essentially troll people by intentionally saying bad things about something just to get attention by people who like to remind them how wrong they are. Which is clearly exactly what this smurfing guy is going for. The thing that saddens me is that nobody will defend XIII, because everyone is afraid to admit that they may secretly enjoy it. It's that really bad taboo that nobody is allowed to like. Because it's "that bad". :/

TL;DR, critics have no sway on me whatsoever. No matter how hard they try at being funny or how creative their videos or opinions may be. At the end of the day, I like what I want, and I'll be damned if I listen to some dirty monkey lookalike on the internet and have him change my outlook on something I enjoy.

Skyblade
01-17-2014, 12:37 AM
How exactly is this a review? He's reviewing, as he said, the first hour or so of the game, even though he used a cutscene and explanation that happens MUCH later in the game. It's like he's claiming he only played an hour, but he's already beaten it entirely. Which really wouldn't surprise me, but it makes me question the authenticity of his opinion here. It's like, maybe he did buy it on Day 1. And maybe he did like it initially. But then when everybody started to hate on it, he jumped on the hate train. I know there are people like that out there, and they're really smurfing annoying. I don't care if people hate the XIII trilogy, but hate it because it doesn't interest you. If you hate it because everybody else does, then you're incapable of your own opinion and are useless. That's my two cents.

Anyway. I probably won't bother with the other 5 parts he has done. This isn't a review. This is nitpicking about EVERYTHING possible. He's not discussing the merits of what makes this game good, in any way (except Lightning's electric power bullcrap at the start of the game), it's all just negative drivel that he's using so people find him funny and keep watching his trout. It's like other critics that review AMAZING games like The Last of Us, and are just like, "meh, it's only okay.". You know, people who crave attention and essentially troll people by intentionally saying bad things about something just to get attention by people who like to remind them how wrong they are. Which is clearly exactly what this smurfing guy is going for. The thing that saddens me is that nobody will defend XIII, because everyone is afraid to admit that they may secretly enjoy it. It's that really bad taboo that nobody is allowed to like. Because it's "that bad". :/

TL;DR, critics have no sway on me whatsoever. No matter how hard they try at being funny or how creative their videos or opinions may be. At the end of the day, I like what I want, and I'll be damned if I listen to some dirty monkey lookalike on the internet and have him change my outlook on something I enjoy.

Critics got you to post a three paragraph rant, so clearly they have some sway over you. Maybe you should watch the entire thing before you jump to conclusions about someone.

He had hit a burn out period with his work around the time he started this, and his later videos, after he had cooled down, are better. And he does acknowledge the game's good points.

It's worth pointing out however, that there's nothing wrong with any of the criticisms against the game. It's an easy as hell game to criticize, and when you play it, the criticisms are the first thing that jump out at you, and you don't notice the (very few) worthwhile aspects of the game until days later. I didn't notice the good points until several weeks after I had played it, and even then, they didn't make up for all the ways in which the game is so badly designed and executed.

Jessweeee♪
01-17-2014, 04:28 AM
Man people gripe on and on about FFXII being told from Vaan's perspective but no one shits on Nick from the Great Gatsby :bounce: