PDA

View Full Version : What type of drunk are you?

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 06:17 PM
I have never drunken alcohol, never have, never will. I just don't find it agreeable to me. But I have no problem with other people drinking which leads me to my question.

What type of drunk are you? Are you an angry drunk? A sentimental depressing drunk? A comedian drunk? A daredevil drunk?

I would also love to hear stories of your drunken exploits, especially considering it's the run up to Christmas, where you'll all get hammered at some point.

Me? I'll be sipping my orange juice all the while.

Pike
12-15-2012, 07:03 PM
I voted tired because drinking puts me right to sleep

Faris
12-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Which one is the closest to "giggles at everything" drunk?

Rantz
12-15-2012, 07:40 PM
It varies. Last night I was a dancey drunk pulling white boy moves all night. That's a pretty rare state for me, but it's pretty fun occasionally.

Chris
12-15-2012, 07:40 PM
I am boring. I don't drink, and in my 25 years of living, I have never been drunk. Not once. :D

Citizen Bleys
12-15-2012, 08:01 PM
I am boring. I don't drink, and in my 25 years of living, I have never been drunk. Not once. :D

Have a look at jenovajunkie's sig quote and think about what you've done.

Futan
12-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Which one is the closest to "giggles at everything" drunk?

Yeah, it's been awhile but I'm a combination of this and the "I LOVE YOU, MAAAAAAAN" drunk.

EDIT: Actually, I'm kind of like that to a much lesser degree even when I'm not drunk...

Lonely Paper Star
12-15-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm mostly an affectionate, extroverted drunk (in social situations), but if I'm drinking alone, that usually means I'm feeling depressed. XD

Tigmafuzz
12-15-2012, 09:17 PM
I become a regular person when I'm drunk.

blackmage_nuke
12-16-2012, 12:54 AM
These days I only drink at work to make the day bareable. So I'll start the day regular from my morning dose, get irrate towards midday and come back singing and smiling from my lunch break happy to take whatever trout they throw at me. But I only take enough to get slightly buzzed so Im not taking my shirt off or anything.

When I occasionally get drunk at parties I become a horny comedian

Quindiana Jones
12-16-2012, 12:55 AM
I go through all of them as Stages.

Zeldy
12-16-2012, 01:50 AM
I've no idea because I cant remember.

Formalhaut
12-16-2012, 02:13 AM

Don't worry Chris. Join the tee-totaler club with me!

To be fair, can you call it a club with only two people? More of a pairing than anything. Terminology aside. Yeah. Orange juice and soft drinks kicks alcohol's ass!

Balzac
12-16-2012, 05:23 AM
I'm a funny drunk, its not an option on there.

Jiro
12-16-2012, 07:07 AM
todAQtZSejg

Relevant. I am probably the solo drunk, whatever that means, because I drink alone most of the time. Because I am a sad, tired old fool. So tick those boxes as well.

Vasher
12-16-2012, 08:28 AM
I go directly from sober to awesome.

Trying to stay true to the list; it's a healthy mix of crazy/party, horny, "story teller", "ring leader", connoisseur. If I get angry (which generally takes quite a bit of whittling or something serious) it's like the eruption of Vesuvius.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Depends on how tired I am. If I am tired, I get sleepy. Otherwise I am usually a horny drunk, though if something is on my mind I will bitch about it...a lot.

As for drunk stories. I once slept in my bed when the comforter was covered in vomit because the vomit wasn't inside the sheets. :/

Parker
12-16-2012, 01:14 PM
i wax philosophical about things I know nothing about and try to fuck everything in sight

Agent Proto
12-16-2012, 04:05 PM
I might just be a silly drunk, but I have no actual proof of silliness except for what people say online.

Old Manus
12-16-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm me except louder and slightly less coherent

Araciel
12-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Horny.

Night Fury
12-16-2012, 06:06 PM
I'm Beyonce when I'm drunk.

Crop
12-16-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm a Constant Drunk.

Tigmafuzz
12-17-2012, 02:12 AM
I'm a Constant Drunk.

:up:

DMKA
12-17-2012, 04:12 AM
Horny and tired.

You have no idea how frustrating it can be.

Shiny
12-17-2012, 04:24 AM
A touchy feely and extremely smiley drunk.

Brandy
12-17-2012, 06:04 AM
i am a crazy party drunker. and only love to drink in parties

DK
12-17-2012, 06:09 AM

this, until I have one drink too many and then I turn into the "I need to tell every person I know and a few that I don't know at all how much i love them" drunk and then I tend to pass out after a couple of hours of that.

Shiny
12-17-2012, 06:16 AM
^ You forgot to mention that you also completely forget most of what you say and do within that drunk period. The black out drunk.

Shauna
12-17-2012, 08:01 AM

Mainly this. More confidence is nice.

Although, sometimes when I drink a little bit too much, I get to the overly emotional stage and just sit and cry about things. This is also directly related to where I am in my life, so there was a period of time when this didn't happen - like I used to get super upset about not having any truly close friends, but now that this has changed, I get super upset about having no job and no prospects. :D Hopefully that will change soon too so that drinking can be once again be fun, without the risk of tears. :3

So, I am mainly a happy sort of drunk.

Night Fury
12-17-2012, 10:09 AM
inb4 Phil.

Phil can now confirm I'm a top hilarious drunk who sings in an old lady voice, talks about shit and farts and piss (what's new?) and gets really happy and emotional and totally doesn't shut up.

Pheesh
12-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Tarara: "Lmao yjey do t? Have a <3<3<3 lobely day at wprk and illl talk ro tou layer!!!"

If I drink a little bit then I will be sleepy, if I drink through that then I will be a talkative, funny drunk...if I drink MORE than that then I get as sloppy as our little miss Tara up there!

DK
12-17-2012, 01:48 PM
^ You forgot to mention that you also completely forget most of what you say and do within that drunk period. The black out drunk.

yeah this is also a thing that happens, but it doesn't happen all the time, only when I get really fucked up.

Sephex
12-17-2012, 02:09 PM
None of the poll options really work for me. Sure, I have been angry or sad while drunk before, but that doesn't happen most of the time. I just do it socially to unwind at the end of my work week.

Jinx
12-17-2012, 02:52 PM
I dunno. The kind of drunk that falls over a lot, hits my head on shit, and feels the need to tell every single person every single on of my secrets.

and then I wake up in the morning and can't remember how I got there or why everyone's pissed off at me.

:monster:

Night Fury
12-17-2012, 02:58 PM

yeah this is also a thing that happens, but it doesn't happen all the time, only when I get really smurfed up.

I lost about 2 hours last night.

Mirage
12-17-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm the sober drunk. I get drunk, but I always end up taking responsibility as if I wasn't. It really sucks.

yukina
12-17-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm the boring, quiet drunk. I get really quiet, answer questions when asked, sleeps, then pukes upon waking. Haha

DrAssenov
12-18-2012, 03:01 PM
I laughed so hard reading this thread. You guys sound like a riot!

As for me, when I'm buzzed, nearly everything becomes hilarious. And then the singing and dancing starts...

Bubba
12-18-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty sure I've been all of those things at one time or another...

These days I would say I have five levels of being drunk. I very rarely venture past level three...

0 - Sober
1 - Chatty and jovial
2 - Chatty and slightly argumentative
3 - Loudly chatty, but slurry... and potentially 'dancy'
4 - Spouting random bollocks about numerous topics which can either be absolutely hilarious or extremely irritating
5 - Having a huge shouting match at myself in the mirror about how best to negotiate the courses in Super Mario Kart

Formalhaut
12-18-2012, 06:43 PM
You obviously have enough sense of your memory to remember level 5 and 4!

Goldenboko
12-18-2012, 06:48 PM
I have never drunken alcohol, never have, never will. I just don't find it agreeable to me. But I have no problem with other people drinking which leads me to my question.

So young. So cute. You will fall. As well all have.

I don't know, I'm loud, I crack jokes, people tell me I'm funny, but I think in a laughing at not with sort of way.

Futan
12-18-2012, 06:59 PM

I don't know, I'm loud, I crack jokes, people tell me I'm funny, but I think in a laughing at not with sort of way.

Mix of both. :monster:

Unbreakable Will
12-18-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm like Arthur, I do all of them in stages, usually. Although last time around I was normal for some reason. Perfectly. Normal. Seriously, it was strange.
:monster:

Goldenboko
12-18-2012, 07:06 PM

Pft, I don't think you get the full affect over #eoff :p

Ouch!
12-18-2012, 07:08 PM
I am a loquacious drunk. The drunker I am, the more advanced my vocabulary gets. It's... weird.

Formalhaut
12-18-2012, 07:10 PM
I had to google loquacious.

You sound completely opposite to most people, who when their drunk seem to have the vocabulary of a seven year old with a hereditary brain disorder.

Futan
12-18-2012, 07:15 PM

Unfortunate! :p

Goldenboko
12-18-2012, 07:20 PM

Visit Boston sometime. We have a couch.

Sephex
12-18-2012, 07:35 PM

These days I would say I have five levels of being drunk. I very rarely venture past level three...

0 - Sober
1 - Chatty and jovial
4 - Spouting random bollocks about numerous topics which can either be absolutely hilarious or extremely irritating
5 - Having a huge shouting match at myself in the mirror about how best to negotiate the courses in Super Mario Kart

The last point made me laugh hard because I remembered the time I was partially blackout drunk and I still managed to finish ahead of everyone plus 20 seconds on Rainbow Road (N64 version).

Futan
12-18-2012, 07:38 PM

Visit Boston sometime. We have a couch.

Futon was the correct furniture. :colbert:

Goldenboko
12-18-2012, 07:44 PM
We have one of those too, but that's where my roommate lives.

Jiro
12-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Take the couch. GoBo always has a good couch.

Bubba
12-19-2012, 01:47 PM

0 - Sober
1 - Chatty and jovial

The last point made me laugh hard because I remembered the time I was partially blackout drunk and I still managed to finish ahead of everyone plus 20 seconds on Rainbow Road (N64 version).

Impressive! Anyone who thinks they are a whizz at Mario Kart should attempt it drunk... it's a brand new challenge!

Goldenboko
12-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Take the couch. GoBo always has a good couch.

I was shocked how well you slept on that couch man. With that said, our couch now is leather.

Pumpkin
12-19-2012, 06:21 PM
I get louder and more giggly. I normally giggle a lot, but when I'm drunk I giggle at everything. Even at the fact that I giggle about everything. And by louder I mean I have a normal tone of voice. I'm normally a quiet person who is asked to repeat herself many times so by louder I mean people can actually hear me speak. I also get horny and I say things I normally wouldn't. If there's ever something you want me to tell you but I won't, the best way to get it out of me is to get me drunk. I only drink like 3 times a year though so this doesn't happen very often.

Tigmafuzz
12-19-2012, 08:31 PM
There are a lot of horny drunks on this site.

Don't ever let me be around any of you people when you drink :erm:

Futan
12-19-2012, 08:51 PM

I don't need to be durunk to be horny for you~ :love:

Night Fury
12-19-2012, 08:54 PM
I'm actually never usually a horny drunk. I go through stages though depending on how much I drink.

I'll go from being quite reserved, to busting out all the moves, being really loud and giggly, everyone's best friend.

Then if I carry on I get really really sweet and sappy.

Then if I STILL carry on I get into the crying drunk stage.

I'm usually just a giggler and dancer though.

I have such a love/hate relationship with being drunk. The morning after cringes are always worse than the hangover.

NeoCracker
12-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Apperently I'm a very pleasant drunk and my jokes are less dickish in nature. :p

Sephiroth
12-19-2012, 10:50 PM
The Never drunk-type.

I don't drink a single drop of alcohol.

Formalhaut
12-19-2012, 10:53 PM
The Never drunk-type.

I don't drink a single drop of alcohol.

Join the tee-total club! :cheer:

Ultima Shadow
12-19-2012, 11:23 PM
Orange juice kicks alcohol's ass!
I'm a true beer-lover and even started brewing myself a little while ago. Yet, I have to say that juice is awesome, underrated and generally taste better than a vast majority of the beer you can find without putting some effort into your searching.

Whenever I go to a place with nothing but the average/usual types of beers, I pretty much always go for orange or pinapple juice instead. I don't think I've ever had a juice that was terrible, but when it comes to beer you actually have to find the "right beer" if you want to enjoy the taste and not just the alcohol.

That said, there is great beers out there and luckily I know a few places close to where I live that serve beer that can sometimes be even better than orange juice. Plus, I usually drink certain kinds of beer to certain kinds of dishes and/or deserts that they go well with... or in the case of Imperial Stouts/Barley Wines and the likes, the beer is the desert.

It's like... red wine goes much better with blue cheese than orange juice does, for example.

Finally, there are a few alcoholic drinks out there that puts even the best juice to shame any day (Utopias being one of them. I really can't stop pestering people about how much I love it).

Ahem, ....oh yeah! Drunk, was it? I rarely drink beer to get drunk, but I've still been drunk a couple of times of course. I can't really say which one of the poll categories I'd fit in the most, since it varies from time to time. But my best drunk memory was playing super smash bros melee with a friend while we were both really drunk. I still remember my first match where I played Falco, and laughed whenever I fired a laser for some reason. We both laughed hard whenever someone lost a stock too. We were pretty loud. It was glorious. :greenie:

Tigmafuzz
12-20-2012, 12:25 AM

...You love me long time? :blush:

Jiro
12-20-2012, 12:45 AM
We played this game at a party I went to. I forget its "official" name, but you have to drink a full sized drink of w/e (alcoholic obvs) before you can finish the Mario Kart race. You can scull it at the start and then go for it, or you can drink it during the race, but you can't be moving when you drink. It's pretty good fun. Rubber banding is amazing.

Bubba
12-20-2012, 12:46 AM

...You love me long time? :blush:

15 dollar too beaucoup. Five dollar each?

Crop
12-20-2012, 01:00 AM
We played this game at a party I went to. I forget its "official" name, but you have to drink a full sized drink of w/e (alcoholic obvs) before you can finish the Mario Kart race. You can scull it at the start and then go for it, or you can drink it during the race, but you can't be moving when you drink. It's pretty good fun. Rubber banding is amazing.

I was just about to post this. Someone showed me the same thing when in the US.

Of course, being the biggest gaming nerd AND the biggest alcoholic in the whole Uni assured my victory.

Raistlin
12-20-2012, 01:31 AM
I'm pretty much me, but more talkative and slower thinking. Until I get really wasted, and then I'm touchy-feely and happy.