PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ciddies - Winner's Ceremony!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 06:25 PM
<tbody>http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/tea-s.png
Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ciddies
Final Fantasy Awards... with style!http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/tea-s.png</tbody>

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/195872_original.png

<audio controls="controls" preload="preload">
<source src="/media/distant_worlds_2_prelude.mp3" type="audio/mp3">
<source src="/media/distant_worlds_2_prelude.ogg" type="audio/ogg">
Sorry, your browser doesn't support this music player. Hit up YouTube and search for Final Fantasy Distant Worlds 2 Prelude!
</audio>

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-15-2012, 06:32 PM
And I leave shortly for work. :(

Fuzakeru
12-15-2012, 06:34 PM
And I leave shortly for work. :(

Don't feel too bad. I do too. D: Just think of how much awesome thread you get to read when you get back though!

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Welcome everyone to the Final Fantasy Ciddies! KUPO!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 06:36 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/serahvanille.jpg
Serah & Vanille are happy to welcome all you NPC's to the awards ceremony! Photographer: nicegal1 (http://nicegal1.deviantart.com/)

Click here and listen! (http://vocaroo.com/i/s1byGLwvfCML)

Serah: Welcome everyone, to the 25th Anniversary Final Fantasy Ciddies!

Vanille: Yes, Welcome! Ahhh this is more exciting than the Hunger Games!

Serah: Umm… what happened to your accent?

Vanille: Oh... just technical difficulties. Being a crystal pillar for a while does things to your vocal chords. You were never trapped inside a crystalised pillar Serah!

Serah: Ooooh, I see! Well, moving swiftly on!! Tonight we’re going to celebrate every precious moment shared in these many adventures!

Vanille: And we’ll see who comes out on top in the ultimate awards!

Serah: With awards from Cutest Female, to Most Likely to be Biggs – We have a little something to celebrate every aspect of the beautiful Final Fantasy series!

Vanille: So without further ado! Let’s get these celebrations started!

Serah: Vanille, I wasn’t finished, we still have stuff to talk about..

Vanille: Oh right, of course. Carry on….

Serah: Remember that tonight, everyone is a winner, and you all have achieved so much anyway – Vanille.. what are you doing?

Vanille: Everyone isn’t a winner, don’t be silly Serah… there’s only one winner in each category.

Serah: No, some of the people here have defeated Sorceresses of Time, Giant flying whale monsters and disturbing clown… Jester… people. They’re all winners

Vanille: Pffft I’m sure you’ll be saying that when you don’t win a Ciddie….

Serah: Look. I can make you a pillar again.

Vanille: Okay okay I’ll play nice.

Serah: So yes, without further ado! Let’s begin tonight’s celebrations! Everyone have an amazing evening!

Vanille: So have a great evening you Spoony Bards and lets see who wins all the Ciddies! Me for cutest female! Ayayay LETS GO!

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 06:37 PM
And just as I arrive back from the Hobbit! :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-15-2012, 06:39 PM
<3

Bubba
12-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Just heading out for my Christmas do!

I'll try and catch as much as I can from my phone :(

Fuzakeru
12-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Oh, Vanille. Those legs. :love:

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Oh Kupo!
What a wonderful speech from Miss Serah and Miss Vanille!

Faris
12-15-2012, 06:44 PM
:love: :moogle: Yay! Very well done speech and the audio is wonderful

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Yay! Just made it! Can't wait to begin.

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 06:46 PM
:love: :moogle: Yay! Very well done speech and the audio is wonderful

Thank you Faris, Kupo!

Lots more fun interactiveness coming up!!

Welcome Formalhaut!

KUPO KUPO!

DrAssenov
12-15-2012, 06:48 PM
<audio controls="controls" preload="preload">
<source src="/media/distant_worlds_2_prelude.mp3" type="audio/mp3">
<source src="/media/distant_worlds_2_prelude.ogg" type="audio/ogg">
Sorry, your browser doesn't support this music player. Hit up YouTube and search for Final Fantasy Distant Worlds 2 Prelude!
</audio>

ahhhh, the feels from this rendition! I've never heard this version before! It really sets the mood.

masterkyoko
Hello there everyone! Very nice speech, Vanille and Serah! This is exciting! Any news on todays winners?! :D

Psychotic
What fantastic artwork! And although I have an inkling as to who it was, I genuinely did not recognise the voices, so good job with the accents... whoever you were ;)

Pike
12-15-2012, 06:49 PM
omg, the music in the opening post :love:

Also I need to figure out how to embed music in posts xD

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Hello there everyone! Very nice speech, Vanille and Serah! Any news on todays winners?! :D

Winners to be revealed very soon, kupo~!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Cait Sith, using megaphone: Ladies and gentleman... The Final Fantasy VI Opera House, in association with Cid Highwind's "Bloody Well Gotta Spend This Gil On Something" Fund, proudly present your host for this evening... Award Chocobo!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/chocohost-s.png
The host with the most, Award Chocobo! Photography by joelmbello (http://joelmbello.deviantart.com/)

Award Chocobo: Kweh! Well, over two hours late - that's what we get for not accommodating for the Archadian fleet deciding to use up the entire parking lot. My sincere apologies everyone, but - welcome! Welcome to everyone! I understand Serah and Vanille have been giving a solid welcome to those still out on the red carpet. Speaking of the red carpet, there's a lot of beautiful dresses and handsome suits out there. We'll be sure to keep you up to date with the latest glamour shots from the photographers as the evening moves on. In fact, it looks like our girls from the carpet have just got their pics in!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/serah-s.png
A nominee this evening to break up in tears, she's looking happy enough to me! Photography by nicegal1 (http://nicegal1.deviantart.com/)

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/vanille-s.png
You can see why she's in the Cutest Female category! Photography by nicegal1 (http://nicegal1.deviantart.com/)

We also have a couple of my very helfpul comrades who may from time to time report back on things they've recorded around the venue. A big hand, please, for Award Moogle and Award Cactuar, our eyes in the field!

Now, it seems most of you are seated and ready, but we'll keep the doors open for any stragglers to the show. Wark! Speaking of wark, I think I've got some work to do. Should we get straight to it? Should we start? I think we should! Okay, let's have a look - Cait Sith, if you could introduce the first award!

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Oh!
What beautiful dresses Kupo!

smittenkitten
12-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Excitement I shall spread the love! <3

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 06:57 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely To Get Together</span>

The Nominees
Balthier & Tifa Lockhart - FFXII & FFVII &middot; Cait Sith & Quina Quen - FFVII & FFIX &middot; Celes Chere & Locke Cole - FFVI &middot; Cloud Strife & Squall Leonhart - FFVII & FFVIII &middot; Edge Geraldine & Rydia - FFIV &middot; Quina Quen & Vivi Ornitier - FFIX

<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/ciddiebanner.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">
Please give a warm welcome to the presenter of this award...
Montblanc
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wmontblanc.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Pike
12-15-2012, 06:58 PM
MONTBLANC I LOVE YOU

I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN, I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME

Fuzakeru
12-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Award Chocobo looks so handsome in his getup! :love: And again... Mmmmmm, Vanille. How lovely you are~!

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Oh I love your hat, Award Chocobo! And Serah's hair!

Welcome Montblanc. :excited:

Faris
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-AttackL.gif Aye, let's get on with it! :D

Award Chocobo
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090329005360/finalfantasy/images/8/85/FFTA-Montblanc-por.png Kupo! This is Montblanc from Clan Centurio chiming in for The Final Fantasy Ciddie Awards. Why are you all looking at me like that? A stuffed animal? I'll let you know, I'm a moogle! Kupo! I normally don't do things like this, but I was tricked! Award Chocobo put up a mark and I accepted it without reading it! Kupo! Once I checked it out later, it just said "write me a speech" :mad2:. I've been bamboozled, kupo!

Ah well, I've always said, if you're going to do something, do it right! Welcome to the first ever Final Fantasy Ciddies. Find your seats at our Opera House and prepare to enjoy the show! Kupo!

Our first award being given out today is, "Most Likely to Get Together". Kupo! And what an award that is! You know every time Vaan visited me I'd ask him, "How fares the hunt, kupo?". Let me tell you, I wasn't talking about marks! Looking through the list, I'm mostly pleased by the lack of gross Doujin-esc match ups in it... and when I say mostly, I am referring to that Cloud and Squall matchup. *shudder*.

With that said, kupo, I found some of the other matchups odd as well! Such as Vivi and Quina, it's the most kupo thing I've ever read! As far as I knew, they were already married! ;) Then we have some pretty expected matchups. No one would be shocked at seeing some little Rydia Geraldine's running around or some tiny Celes Cole's either!

The last two nominees are Balthier and Tifa. I suppose that would be a pretty attractive pairing! Kupo! And finally... Caith Sith and Quina? What the hell is this? That's it, I'm outta here! Rally-kupo! The winner is...

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 07:00 PM
I have to give the creator of the artwork a massive hug!!

smittenkitten
12-15-2012, 07:00 PM
MONTBLANC I LOVE YOU

I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN, I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME

Step away from the fan girl... O_o

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 07:01 PM
Do we get to know who wrote these lovely speeches Award Chocobo?

Award Moogle
Excitement I shall spread the love! <3

Enthusiasm is greatly appreciated, kupo~!

*Award Moogle floats around SmittenKittens head cheering*

Award Chocobo
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely To Get Together</span>

The Nominees
Balthier & Tifa Lockhart - FFXII & FFVII &middot; Cait Sith & Quina Quen - FFVII & FFIX &middot; Celes Chere & Locke Cole - FFVI &middot; Cloud Strife & Squall Leonhart - FFVII & FFVIII &middot; Edge Geraldine & Rydia - FFIV &middot; Quina Quen & Vivi Ornitier - FFIX

<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/victory.jpg) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">
And the winner is...
Cloud Strife & Squall Leonhart
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wcloudsquall.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 07:02 PM
I still say Aeris x Red XIII or Cloud x Don Corneo were the dream tickets here. :colbert:

Well, don't Cloud and Squall look thrilled!

Futan
I have to give the creator of the artwork a massive hug!!

Jarly. Very nice. :3

Formalhaut
Surprising, people went with the joke entry on this one!

Pike
Cloud Strife & Squall Leonhart

Ahahahahaha

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:03 PM

The speech was from Montblanc, Kupo!

Faris
12-15-2012, 07:03 PM
I still say Aeris x Red XIII or Cloud x Don Corneo were the dream tickets here. :colbert:

Cloud looks humiliated but Squall is puckering up :aimkiss:

smittenkitten
12-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Ha the pictures work well they look so embarresed... ^^;

Formalhaut

I meant the member who wrote it, Kupo!

Fuzakeru
That doesn't look like a complete no from either one of them. :cool::love:

Pike
I wish I was a moogle. :(

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:05 PM

Cloud looks humiliated but Squall is puckering up :aimkiss:

Cloud once puckered up for me, kupo~!

But he didn't like it when I tried to rub our pom poms... :(

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 07:05 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely Be Wedge</span>

The Nominees
Biggs - FFVII &middot; Biggs - FFVIII &middot; Deweg - FFXII &middot;Thorn - FFIX &middot; Umaro - FFVI &middot; Wedge - FFVII &middot;Wedge - FFVIII

<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/ciddiebanner.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">
Please give a warm welcome to the presenters of this award...
Barret Wallace & Tifa Lockhart
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wtifabarret.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:06 PM

Well, maybe they may come clean at the end Kupo, if they really want to!
;)

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Why does Barret look like a black American rapper in this image?

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Barret: Tifa! Wha’ in the hell is a Biggs?

Tifa: I'm not sure, but there seems to be a Biggs, or something like it, in almost every world...

Barret: What the hell did the original Biggs do? The one this award is about?

Tifa: Well, Cid - er, Cid Highwind, that is - says the original Biggs is a legendary spaceship pilot. I wasn't aware of him, so I guess he's not that famous...

Barret: That’s not $@!% useful at all in no Final Fantasy series!

Tifa: I think they had controlled space travel in FFVIII...

Barret: Ah, who cares!? How in the hell do we know which is which?!

Tifa: Beats me. THREE of the nominees are already Biggs…

Barret: Well that’s just plain silly. He’s already Biggs for Christ’s sake!

Tifa: Another one is Gibbs… very funny guys. It’s almost like he’s a Biggs with one letter changed!

Barret: Give me that list, so far this just sounds dumb. TWO DIFFERENT WEDGES?! They’re already Wedge!! Why should he be changed to @$!% Biggs?!?

Tifa: Calm down Barret before you hurt someone!

Barret: Zell Dincht? What kind of pansy name is that? Says here all he wants is hot dogs. What in the hell does that have to do with flying a spaceship?

Tifa: I have no idea, Barret.

Barret: Are we done yet?

Tifa: Not yet.

Barret: ...Done yet?

Tifa: I said not yet!

Barret: Yo...

Tifa: Look, if you’d quit asking me and just read off the last name on that list we can leave!

Barret: Man, I don’t even want to know, this thing is nonsensical enough as it is.

Tifa: Give me the damn list! ...Zorn is the last one.

Barret: Some clown freak?!!

Tifa: Yup...

Barret: That’s it?

Tifa: Yes, you can go once we've opened the envelope and read it out.

Barret: SWEET.

Tifa: And the winner is...

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Why does Barret look like a black American rapper in this image?

Back in the day, Barret Wallace was a member of The Sugarhill Gang!

But keep that a secret, okay kupoo?

Formalhaut
Loving the characterisation on this one!

Award Chocobo
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0"<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely Be Wedge</span>

The Nominees
Biggs - FFVII &middot; Biggs - FFVIII &middot; Deweg - FFXII &middot;Thorn - FFIX &middot; Umaro - FFVI &middot; Wedge - FFVII &middot;Wedge - FFVIII

<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/victory.jpg) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;">
And the winner is...
Wedge
of Final Fantasy VIII
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wwedge.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Faris
12-15-2012, 07:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisDress2.png Wedge = Wedge. Who knew?

Pike
12-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Congrats to the... obvious winner?

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Oooh, Kupo~! I did not see that coming!

Fuzakeru
12-15-2012, 07:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisDress2.png Wedge = Wedge. Who knew?

Fixed this for you. :D

Faris
12-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Congrats to the... obvious winner?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisDress3.png It was a nail biter! There were TWO possible obvious winners!

Ultima Shadow
I'm... so shocked! How could this be? If only I had known about this earlier... :(

Formalhaut
I predicted people would be funny and do Deweg. Comeon, was I the only one?

Goldenboko
12-15-2012, 07:14 PM

A true hero doesn't need credit! I'm so excited!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Award Chocobo: Wark! Congrats to the three of you! It sounds like we've got our first footage in from the red carpet, courtesy of Award Moogle... let's see what's going on.

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph1.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph2.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph3.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph4.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph5.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph6.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph7.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph8.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph9.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph10.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph11.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/amseph12.jpg

Award Chocobo: Yikes! Looks like we've got a photo coming through, too - we're all action here, folks! Wark!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/ultimecia-s.png
Just before this interview, it looks like Ultimecia was seen heading down the red carpet. Photographer: darkprincesskikyo (http://darkprincesskikyo.deviantart.com/)

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 07:17 PM
LOVING THIS.

Raistlin
12-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Oh man, this has more fanfare than the usual Ciddies. xD

The first two winners were a bit meh. I have higher hopes for the rest of the awards!

Faris
12-15-2012, 07:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-Cast.gif Please oh please don't let either of them sit near me.

That was absolutely hilarious, btw.

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 07:19 PM
Close call there, Award Moogle! Be more careful in future!

Pike
All sorts of props to whoever did the artwork :)

Award Chocobo
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely Be Biggs</span>

The Nominees
Biggs - FFVI &middot; Biggs - FFVII &middot; Biggs - FFVIII &middot;Gibbs - FFXII &middot; Wedge - FFVII &middot; Wedge - FFVIII &middot;Zell Dincht - FFVIII &middot; Zorn - FFIX

Lulu & Wakka
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wwakkalulu.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Award Moogle
Gaaah

That moment was so scary!

But Sephiroth smells beautiful tonight, like a frozen yoghurt! Kupo!

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 07:20 PM
All sorts of props to whoever did the artwork :)

Agreed. We should definitely make whoever did these a recognised member.

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 07:20 PM
I never understood why Lulu and Wakka tried to raise their child as a Moogle.

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:21 PM
I never understood why Lulu and Wakka tried to raise their child as a Moogle.

Because Moogle's are simply the greatest, Mr Psychotic, kupo~~~!

Goldenboko
12-15-2012, 07:21 PM
KUPO!

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 07:22 PM
Their following the trend of raising their kids as gender neutral, this time with their own FF twist.

Faris
12-15-2012, 07:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisDress2.png If you as a parent had to choose between raising a moogle or another Wakka... Let's be honest here, one is enough.

Award Chocobo
Wakka enters from the left side of the stage, Lulu from the right.

Wakka: Woah, ya. This is big. Which is why we're...

Lulu: If that's your opening line, you don't want to finish that sentence.

Audience laughs.

Wakka: That's okay, ya. I thought o' lots of Biggs jokes. Surely one of them you'll approve of.

Lulu: I doubt that, given you said the words 'I thought'.

Audience laughs.

Wakka: Ah, what do you know? Here, check these out!

Lulu facepalms.

Wakka: The Final Fantasy franchise has gotten so big, it had to name a character for it

Silence.

Wakka: ...Okay, ah, how 'bout this? When Biggs plays blitzball, he fills the whole sphere pool

Silence.

Wakka: Ooh, I know. Biggs is so big, when he first heard Wedge's name, he thought they said wedges

Silence.

Wakka: You know, like in potato wedges?

Lulu: They get it, Wakka, they don't care. The good news is, you've warned Vidina of the terrible dad jokes to come.

Audience laughs.

Lulu: Oh, by the way, Biggs isn't even that big. And after being with Chappu, I know what I'm talking about.

Audience whistles.

Wakka: Gah, I didn't come here to let my wife embarass me on TV with my son watching! Luzzu, if you haven't put Vidina to bed yet, do so!

Lulu: Luzzu? I thought he was killed in Operation Mi'ihen and Gatta was watching Vidina.

Wakka: Nah, you got that the wrong way 'round. Luzzu's alive, Gatta's dead.

Lulu: But I thought...

Wakka: Here are the nominations.

Lulu: The nominees for Most Likely To Be Biggs are: Biggs, Final Fantasy VI...

Live footage of Biggs in audience.

Wakka: Biggs, Final Fantasy VII...

Live footage of Biggs in audience.

Lulu: Biggs, FInal Fantasy VIII...

Live footage of him in audience.

Wakka: Bi-- oh, wait, sorry! Gibbs, Final Fantasy XII...

Live footage of Gibbs in audience.

Lulu: Wedge, Final Fantasy VII...

Live footage of Wedge in audience.

Wakka: Wedge, Final Fantasy VIII...

Live footage of Wedge in audience.

Lulu: Zell Dincht, Final Fantasy VIII...

Live footage of Zell at bar, cramming down several hotdogs

Wakka: ...and Zorn, Final Fantasy IX.

Live footage of him suddenly looking up in shock

Live footage of nominees on screen behind Wakka and Lulu, Zell still cramming down hotdogs.

Wakka: Ya, Zell, you coming back here or not?

Zell looks around confused, then sees his face on screen behind bar. Immediately runs back into main room, entire crowd laughing at him.

Lulu: That's the problem with you sporty types. You're not very bright.

Audience laughs, Wakka glares, Lulu chuckles to herself and opens up the envelope.

Lulu & Wakka: And the winner is...

Award Moogle
KUPO!

KUPO~~~!

*Award_Moogle dances with Goldenboko*

You have happy aura kupo!

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 07:24 PM
All I'm saying is let the child choose for itself what it wants to be. Maybe it does want to be a Moogle, but then maybe it wants to be a Tonberry or a Bomb. Maybe it even wants to be a Blitzball when it grows up. Stop trying to force your own values on your kids, Wakka and Lulu :argh:

Goldenboko
12-15-2012, 07:24 PM
KUPOPOPO!

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 07:25 PM
Haha, poor old Wakka! Nice speech!

Award Chocobo
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely Be Biggs</span>

The Nominees
Biggs - FFVI &middot; Biggs - FFVII &middot; Biggs - FFVIII &middot;Gibbs - FFXII &middot; Wedge - FFVII &middot; Wedge - FFVIII &middot;Zell Dincht - FFVIII &middot; Zorn - FFIX

And the winner is...
Biggs
of Final Fantasy VIII
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wbiggs.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Fuzakeru
In his defense, potato wedges are delicious.

Goldenboko
People love their FFVIII!

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:26 PM
KUPO~!

And it's a double whammy for Final Fantasy VIII!

Oh LIBERI FATALI KUPOPOPOPOOOO!!! INDEED

Pike
OH MY HEAVENS! BIGGS IS MOST LIKELY TO BE BIGGS! I NEVER SAW THAT ONE COMING!

Faris
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-Hit.gif *rips up prediction post*

Psychotic
People love their FFVIII!I wonder if the surge in Triple Triad at EoFF has helped! Those two have their own card, as I recall.

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 07:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-Hit.gif *rips up prediction post*

Does the same.

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:27 PM
OH MY HEAVENS! BIGGS IS MOST LIKELY TO BE BIGGS! I NEVER SAW THAT ONE COMING!

Oh kupo, I know! What a curveball!

Pike
12-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Don't forget to pick up your copy of the LATEST GOSSIP MAGAZINE after the event!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Pikestaff/internet/0000000169960514_f_f.jpg

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 07:30 PM
That is pure comedy gold there Pike.

Parker
12-15-2012, 07:31 PM
i want my username to be fat chocobo beach photos

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 07:32 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely To Beat up an Adamantoise on their Day Off</span>

The Nominees
Auron - FFX &middot; Lightning - FFXIII &middot; Oerba Yun Fang - FFXIII &middot; Sabin René Figaro - FFVI &middot; Snow Villiers - FFXIII &middot; Squall Leonhart - FFVIII &middot; Zell Dincht - FFVIII

Gau, Edgar & Cyan
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wff6chars.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Pike
12-15-2012, 07:33 PM
i want my username to be fat chocobo beach photos

I wish I was an admin so I could change this for you. Cause I would.

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Edgar: Looks
Cyan: Brawn
Gau: Wild-card

Award Chocobo
Cyan, Edgar and Gau walk onto the stage, with Edgar waving a piece of meat at Gau.

Cyan: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am Cyan Garamonde. It is a great honor to be here this evening. These two are my companions, Gau and Sir Edgar.

Edgar: Hahaha, Cyan, check this little kid out. He's a nut for this stuff!

[i]Edgar continues to wave the meat around, quickly yanking it back every time Gau reaches for it.

Cyan: Sir Edgar! Stop that at once! Does thou hath no respect?! *rips the meat out of Edgar's hand*

Edgar: Lighten up old man, its a party, geez. I'm just having some fun with the kid, damn.

Cyan: A party?! This is a ceremony of--

Gau tackles him down and attempts to wrestle the meat from his hands. Edgar points and laughs at the struggling Cyan.

Cyan: No Gau! You do not need this!

Gau: Gua want! Gau get!

Cyan and Gau wrestle. Edgar stops laughing and steps up to the podium.

Edgar: NOW its a party! How is everyone doing this evening? You'll have to forgive Mr. Thou over there. Anyways, this evening we are here to present the Most Likely To Beat Up an Adamantoise On Their Day Off reward! What exactly does this entail though? For starters--

Cyan is thrown into Edgar and they both fall over into the podium, breaking it.

Gau: Mmmm! Good meat! Mmmmmmmmm!

Edgar: *gets to his feet* That little..! How're we supposed to give a speech with him around?! He's a freaking animal, I swear! One moment, Cyan, I'll take care of this little punk. Then we can get down with the speech. He exits the stage.

Cyan: It was you who provoked him!

Cyan gets up and dusts himself off.

Cyan: You'll have to forgive the actions of my companions. They are very... energetic people. Ahem... as Sir Edgar said before, this reward is a very unique one. Amusing, but it also has depth. One does not simply beat up Adamantoises for no reason. No, they do it for many. To sharpen their skills. To test their patience and endurance. To obtain the rare metal, Adamantite. All these are fair reasons as to why one would fight these on their off days. I believe it requires a certain degree of strength and virtue to--

Edgar: Hey! Gau! Come here for a second!

Edgar returns to stage holding a crossbow armed with a bolt with a piece of meat on the end. Gau quickly leaps over to Edgar and tries to grab the meat with no success.

Cyan: Sir Edgar! Why must you continue to provoke him like this?

Edgar: Okay Gau, see it? FETCH!

He shoots the bolt and it flies out a window. Gau isn't to far behind and he leaps out of the window, screaming for the meat. Edgar stands confidently. Cyan looks terrified.

Cyan: S-S-S-S-Sir Edgar! What have you done?!

Edgar: For one, I took care of our Gau problem. Now we can actually give the speech without being knocked off our feet. Two, I fed Gau. That is, if he finds it. *chuckles to himself.

Cyan: What if he is injured? Or worse?! He jumped out of the window! If thou hast hurt him...

Edgar: Don't have a heart attack, geez. That kid is a natural. He'll survive. Now come on, lets get this party moving!

Edgar steps to the center of stage.

Cyan: Everyone, Beating Up An Adamantoise on Your Day Off is serious business. You must have no life, I mean come on. Or serious anger issues, maybe even immense depression. One of you, dare I say lucky, have been nominated for this award. So, without further interruptions, lets read the winner. Cyan?

Cyan: Very well...

Cyan pulls out an envelope from his back pocket and unfolds it. He brings the paper to his face for a moment of careful study and gives it to Edgar. Edgar observes the paper for a moment, and chuckles.

Edgar: The winner of the award goes to...

Suddenly, they hear someone yelling loud from outside. Cyan turns very pale and faces Edgar with an angry look on his face. Edgar rubs the back of his neck and begins talking quickly.

Edgar: Calm down, there has to be an explanation. That kid survived in the Veldt, no way he got seriously hurt from a fall like that...

Cyan: He certainly sounds injured to me! Sir Edgar! Prepare to face the wrath of a Samurai of Doma! He draws his sword.

Edgar: W-Whoa man, chill out! He isn't dead at least! I mean--

Another loud yell is heard. This one sounds strained and immense, but it cedes in a few moments. Another sound is heard following it, it sounds like a monster roaring. As the seconds pass, the roaring gets closer and closer until something crashes through the window Gau jumped out of. What appears to be a giant turtle is now on the stage on its back, wriggling, trying to turn over. Gau leaps through the gaping hole of the building and makes his way to the stage, holding the bolt, meat on the end and everything. He climbs on stage and says one thing.

Gau: Meat is Gau's! Gau is winner! Gau beat Adamantoise!

Cyan and Edgar look at the giant monster. They look back at Gau. They look at the monster again.

Edgar: That kid... He..?

Cyan: Yep.

Edgar: How..?

Cyan: I do not know.

The Adamantoise roars with ferocity and rage, wriggling constnatly as it tries to get off it's back.

Edgar: Oh man, that thing is getting pissed! No way we can take it! Gau! How did you even take it?

Gau eats the meat, ignoring everything else. The Adamantoise finally flips over. It roars a final time and begins inching closer to Edgar and Cyan.

Edgar: Y-Y-You gotta be kidding! We are so screwed! Maybe we'd better announce the winner, like NOW.

Cyan: Excellent idea, Sir Edgar!

Edgar: Well, whoever it is, good job for having issues, now get up here and help us out! The winner is...

Award Tonberry
Hope I didn't miss the fun all. We Tonberry's walk slow.

Goldenboko
12-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Hilarious speech!

Party's just startin'!

Futan
12-15-2012, 07:35 PM

Whoever this actually is deserves a rep. lol.

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:36 PM

No no no kupo!

Just in time!

Fuzakeru
12-15-2012, 07:37 PM
D: I have to go to work now. Nooooo.... Oh well. Looking forward to catching up when I get home late tonight! Good luck to the rest of the nominees! :D

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 07:37 PM

No no no kupo!

Just in time!

Careful for my knife!

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 07:38 PM

Whoever this actually is deserves a rep. lol.I don't know what you mean. I'm Award Cactuar, kupo! Uh... I mean... needle!

Award Chocobo
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely To Beat up an Adamantoise on their Day Off</span>

The Nominees
Auron - FFX &middot; Lightning - FFXIII &middot; Oerba Yun Fang - FFXIII &middot; Sabin René Figaro - FFVI &middot; Snow Villiers - FFXIII &middot; Squall Leonhart - FFVIII &middot; Zell Dincht - FFVIII

And the winner is...
Auron
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wauron.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Award Moogle
Nobody should beat up the adamantoise! Kupo!

They so friendly and happy to me Kupo, in fact sometimes we go to discos together kupo! and do the monster mash!

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 07:40 PM
What? Not Fang? Seriously. My predictions must be seriously borked.

Psychotic
Auron is the original FF badass.

Faris
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-AttackL.gif Go get the Adamantoise off the stage, Auron!

Goldenboko
Auron is the original FF badass.

I'm happy to see Auron win this award!

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Auron beat me up a lot :(

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:41 PM
I thought that Zell would win this kupo~

He's very unhinged.

He once tried to flush me down a toilet kupo :( :(

Faris
12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
I thought that Zell would win this kupo~

He's very unhinged.

He once tried to flush me down a toilet kupo :( :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisDress2.png Let's be honest here, he never left the hot dog line.

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 07:43 PM
http://fc07.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/45/7/0/Zell___Hotdogs.jpg

It's true.

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Award Chocobo: Wark, wark, wark! I just got told FFVIII already have three awards to their name! Looking good for them! But we're just getting started. I've been given another picture of the ongoings at the red carpet, and some people are all too happy to pose for the paparazzi out there! Let's take a look!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/ffivchars-s.png
Cecil, Rosa and Ceodore strike a nice family photo! Photographer: Latias413 (http://latias413.deviantart.com/)

smittenkitten
12-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Ha forgot about Auron I thought Fang would win too! :kaoupset:

Pike
12-15-2012, 07:45 PM
*chirps*

Goldenboko
12-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Ceodore? what is this crap?

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 07:46 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to Run Over a Snurble and Spend the Rest of Their Lives Crying Over It</span>

The Nominees
Aeris Gainsborough - FFVII &middot; Cloud Strife - FFVII &middot; Oerba Dia Vanille - FFXIII &middot; Rikku - FFX &middot; Selphie Tilmitt - FFVIII &middot; Serah Farron - FFXIII-2 &middot; Vivi Ornitier - FFIX &middot; Yuna - FFX

Kefka
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wkefka.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Pike
12-15-2012, 07:46 PM

It's true.

Now I'm hungry for a hot dog.

Futan
12-15-2012, 07:47 PM

Whoever this actually is deserves a rep. lol.I don't know what you mean. I'm Award Cactuar, kupo! Uh... I mean... needle!

I'm taking that to mean BoB is doing all these characters by himself. lol.

Up to 50% with my predictions! >___>

Faris

It's true.

Now I'm hungry for a hot dog.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-Cast.gif Me too. Sorry Zell, everyone on EoFF gets one first!

Formalhaut
Warm welcome? More like reviled booing by the audience!

Pike
12-15-2012, 07:48 PM
*desperately hunts around for someone who can speak beaver*

Futan
12-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Blackmage_nuke needs to post. His sig is perfect for right now. :p

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Warm welcome? More like reviled booing by the audience!

Kupo~ he's not a bad guy now!

smittenkitten
12-15-2012, 07:50 PM
*desperately hunts around for someone who can speak beaver*

Sorry I only speak Cat and Squirrel. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Reaha/Smilies/cry.gif

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Kefka: Kehehehehe! Hello everyone. This is your lord and master Kefka here to -. Hrm. No, that didn't sound impressive enough! Better try again! Wahahaha! Hello everyone! This is your lord and master, ruler of all, omnipotent God, KEFKA PALAZZO speaking, so OPEN YOUR DAMN EARS BEFORE I BLAST YOU TO OBLIVION.. Yes, yes! Much better!

http://home.eyesonff.com/attachments/final-fantasy-vi/37219d1347804287-final-fantasy-vi-olympic-athlete-signup-thread-kefka_-_laugh.gif
WAHAHAHAHA!

It seems that once again, my reputation as a former entertained has outdone itself. The Ciddies Committee have asked me to warm you all up you see! Deliver you a speech that puts moistens your undergarments and perhaps even KNOCK YOU DEAD! hehehehehe... HAHAHAHA.

Oh, sorry to get off topic there! I just crack myself up! Well, I'll admit, I'm not really sorry at all! Hehehe! Ah, now because I'm sure my reputation proceeds me, I probably have one of the more important speeches. Best Song, or Best Moment, or something else that will let me tug at your heart strings so. Maybe so hard that I yank them right out! hehehe.

Oho! But now to the point of my speech. I've decided that none of you are here to hear about the nominees. OHOHO NO YOU ARE NOT! You are here for, why me of course! My adoring public, how I shall give you my love. My tough love. So I shall talk about me of course! I shall explain why I, KEFKA should win this award, whatever it is. Oh? You're surprised I didn't know what this speech is about? A real performer does not practice, a true artist, such as I enjoys to... improvise.

http://home.eyesonff.com/attachments/final-fantasy-vi/37219d1347804287-final-fantasy-vi-olympic-athlete-signup-thread-kefka_-_laugh.gif
WAHAHAHAHA!

So the award I am announcing is Run over a snurble and spend the rest of their lives crying over it. WHAT. WHAT IS THIS. THIS IS THE SPEECH I, GOD OF ALL MAGIC IS GIVEN? AND OF ALL THE CREATURES, A SNURBLE? NO ONE CARES ABOUT FINAL FANTASY XIV! Ah well, guess what. I should win this one too! eheheheheh! ahahahah!

WAHAHAHAHA!

The fact of the matter is it is very likely that I might run over a Snurble! I run over many things! Yes, killing is quite easy for me. ehehehe. And then my crying over it? WHY OF COURSE I WOULD CRY. I WOULD BE CRYING FROM MY LAUGHTER! AHAHAHAHAHA! So now that we know that I am the real winner, go ahead and announce the runner up! ehehehehe! WAHAHAHAHAH!

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Hope I didn't miss the fun all. We Tonberry's walk slow.6 HOURS LATER...

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac201/devilsofolympus/ffciddiesj1_zps3dd76157.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac201/devilsofolympus/ffciddiesj2_zps6cf3efd2.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac201/devilsofolympus/ffciddiesj3_zps00249d3c.jpg

:(

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 07:53 PM
A snurble is from XIV? I learn something new everyday.

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Wow, Kefka is kind of a dick. But a very jolly dick at that.

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 07:54 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to Run Over a Snurble and Spend the Rest of Their Lives Crying Over It</span>

The Nominees
Aeris Gainsborough - FFVII &middot; Cloud Strife - FFVII &middot; Oerba Dia Vanille - FFXIII &middot; Rikku - FFX &middot; Selphie Tilmitt - FFVIII &middot; Serah Farron - FFXIII-2 &middot; Vivi Ornitier - FFIX &middot; Yuna - FFX

And the winner is...
Oerba Dia Vanille
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wvanille.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Faris
12-15-2012, 07:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-AttackL.gif Tonberry should learn to plan ahead.

smittenkitten
12-15-2012, 07:55 PM
OMG Snurbles!!! <3 http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Reaha/Smilies/inlove.gif

Edit: Yeah I feel horrible when I farm them for their wool... http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Reaha/Smilies/cry.gif

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 07:55 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/vanilleciddie-s.png
Vanille doesn't care if it's about crying, she's delighted to get a Ciddie! Photographer: nicegal1 (http://nicegal1.deviantart.com/)

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 07:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-AttackL.gif Tonberry should learn to plan ahead.

Yeah, that's why he wasn't invited to play poker the other night with the other mascots of Final Fantasy.

Pike
12-15-2012, 07:57 PM

Yeah, that's why he wasn't invited to play poker the other night with the other mascots of Final Fantasy.

This actually happened, too. Just look in our art contest thread!

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 07:57 PM

Nnn, he doesn't have good poker face either Kupo.

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Hey! Stop making fun of me. We Tonberry's also think pretty slow.

Psychotic
Congratulations, Vanille! Nice dress!

Goldenboko
:D <3 KEFKA

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 07:59 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to Laugh at the Character getting Run Over by a Chocobo</span>

The Nominees
Heidegger - FFVII &middot; Kefka Palazzo - FFVI &middot; Rikku - FFX &middot; Seifer Almasy - FFVIII &middot; Selphie Tilmitt - FFVIII &middot; Wakka - FFX &middot; Yuna - FFX

Emperor Mateus, Guy and ...a Malboro!?
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wguymateus.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Faris
12-15-2012, 07:59 PM

Nnn, he doesn't have good poker face either Kupo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisDress2.png I think he would have a great poker face. I'm just surprised that Cactuar has all his cards facing the right direction.

Edit: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/Faris/Faris2Shock.gif omg the teeth!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Emperor Mateus: Ah hello. I'm here with these two baboons to deliver a speech for an award I don't care about, sigh.

Malboro whispers something to Guy and Guy lets out a hardy guffaw.

Emperor: I can hear you dammit! I just can't understand you. Stuck on stage with an overgrown plant and a man who can only speak to monsters. Wonderful.

Guy whispers something to Malboro and Malboro chuckles.

Emperor: I'd ask what I did in a previous life to deserve this, but I remember what I did in the last 3.

The whispering and joking continues.

Emperor: Let's just get this over shall we? This is a joke most likely to be awa-

The emperor cannot be heard over more laughing.

Emperor: THIS IS A JOKE MOST LIKELY TO AWARD. THAT MEANS ANY TYPE OF BUILD-

Malboro's laughter is so hard it emits some strange fluid from it's mouth making squishing noises

Emperor: THIS MEANS ANY TYPE OF BUILD UP ABOUT THE AWARD WOULD BE COMPLETELY POINTLESS AND WILL NOT PARTAKE IN IT.

Guy drops the axe he was holding from laughter.

Emperor: (talking faster to get this over with)The nominees are Steiner, Cait Sith, Cloud Strife, Sazh, Tidus, Yuffie, Zell.

Guy is on the ground laughing and Malboro has vomited from laughing.

Emperor: *turns around* What!?! WHAT IS SO FUNNY?

Guy gets composure and stands up.

Guy: Malboro say, to Guy. Emperor look like girl. Guy agree. Guy do his Emperor impression, Malboro laugh. Then we decide that likely to get hit by big bird you-

Emperor: I've heard enough, and I plan on killing you both now! Prepare as you witness true pow-

Malboro breaths on the Emperor the stench knocks him out.

Guy: Hahahaha! Winner is...

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 08:02 PM
What an insanely random trio!

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 08:03 PM
I like to go to the beach with Marlboro, but I always take him some Mentos, kupo!

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 08:04 PM
What an entertaining speech!

Award Chocobo
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to Laugh at the Character getting Run Over by a Chocobo</span>

The Nominees
Heidegger - FFVII &middot; Kefka Palazzo - FFVI &middot; Rikku - FFX &middot; Seifer Almasy - FFVIII &middot; Selphie Tilmitt - FFVIII &middot; Wakka - FFX &middot; Yuna - FFX

And the winner is...
Heidegger
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wheidegger.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Award Tonberry
Guy never talks to me :( He always beats me up before I reach him!

Faris
I like to go to the beach with Marlboro, but I always take him some Mentos, kupo!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisDress3.png Even a life time's supply of mints won't cure Malboro's bad breath

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 08:05 PM
I prefer to wear a Ribbon in my hair myself. :shobon:

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Altogether now:

GYA HA HA!

Faris
12-15-2012, 08:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Faris-Laugh.gif

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:07 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to be Riding the Chocobo</span>

The Nominees
Bartz Klauser - FFV &middot; Cloud Strife - FFVII &middot; Kefka Palazzo - FFVI &middot; Mog - FFVI &middot; Squall Leonhart - FFVIII &middot; Tifa Lockhart - FFVII &middot; Zidane Tribal - FFIX

Palom & Porom
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wpalomporom.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 08:08 PM
What a deserving winner for that award! *doink*

Goldenboko
12-15-2012, 08:09 PM
These pictures and speeches are so excellent :hyper:

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Palom: Hey everyone! This is the great and powerful Palom along with his sister, Porom!

Porom: Palom! Please, show some class! We’re here to present an award, not goof around!

Palom: Calm down sis, geez. I’m just having some fun...

Porom: Now, Palom. Lets give these people a formal introduction.

Palom: Fine, fine.

Porom: My name is Porom. This is my brother-

Palom: The great and powerful- OWW. Why’d you hit me?!

Porom: I said formal! And interrupting people is rude! Behave yourself Palom!

Palom: You don’t know how to have any fun...

Porom: My apologies for my brothers behavior. His name is Palom and he can be a bit of a handful. Moving on, we are both mage trainee’s from the village of Mysidia. We are very honored to be here tonight.

Palom: Anyways, we’ve been chosen to give an awesome award out. Remember the last speech? “Most Likely to Laugh at the Character Getting Hit Runner Over by a Chocobo?” Well, I bet none of you suspected that their might be a rider on the Chocobo!

Porom: Palom, of course they knew. They voted for it.

Palom: Sis, I know that. I’m just trying to make it more interesting, like a CSI! Work with me here! Anyways, we have a few witness reports on the rider of the Chocobo! We can put this guy behind bars! (Play along!)

Porom: (Fine!) I, err, yeah we could!

Palom: (Thanks sis!) Awesome! So, detective Porom, read the various descriptions we got!

Porom: Yes, detective Palom! We have reports of a... clown? One with high pitched laughter. He was pretty scary from the drawing we got...

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/-kefka.jpg

Palom: Whoa! I could see him being the culprit! The very, scary culprit.

Porom: We’ve also got this spiky haired guy. Wow... he looks really depressed.

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/-cloud.jpg

Palom: Yeah... he does. Still, a criminal is a criminal.

Porom: This guy looks really angry... I could see him doing it out of hate.

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/-squall.jpg

Palom: Yikes! If looks could kill, I’d be down. Put it away, geez.

Porom: The next one's a really pretty lady.

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/-tifa.jpg

Palom: I distinctly remember overhearing Dad once say that the prettiest women can bowl you over, but I don't think this is what he meant...

Porom: I heard this guy's best friend is a chocobo, so he must know something about riding them.

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/-bartz.png

Palom: It doesn't matter how cool his friends are, you can't just go running people over!

Porom: Aww, how cute! A Moogle!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/-mog.jpg

Palom: Moogle? I guess anyone can be evil nowadays. The real question is though... Who is really evil? And who REALLY ran over our victim?

Porom: Let's find out, shall we?

Palom & Parom: The winner of the Most Likely To Be Riding the Chocobo is...

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Choco-Mog or Bartz & Boko to scoop this one I reckon. ;)

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 08:12 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/KWIjyqRIfo7arc9fitL3yH5io1_400.jpg

IS NOT ME KUUPPOO

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:13 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to be Riding the Chocobo</span>

The Nominees
Bartz Klauser - FFV &middot; Cloud Strife - FFVII &middot; Kefka Palazzo - FFVI &middot; Mog - FFVI &middot; Squall Leonhart - FFVIII &middot; Tifa Lockhart - FFVII &middot; Zidane Tribal - FFIX

And the winner is...
Mog
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wmogvi.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Okay.

I'm guilty, kupo....

Faris
12-15-2012, 08:14 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/KWIjyqRIfo7arc9fitL3yH5io1_400.jpg

IS NOT ME KUUPPOO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-AttackL.gif Arrrrr! GET HIM!

Pike
it WAS the moogle

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO

Award Cactuar
Okay.

I'm guilty, kupo....

:(You MURDERER!

Agent Proto
Caught red-handed

Bubba
Whoa whoa.

Award Tonberry needs to fuck off pretending to be me...

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Damn it again! Not Bartz? Seriously, who are you guys voting for these days...

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Why does everyone hate Tonberrys?

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Caught red-handed

Faris
12-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Damn it again! Not Bartz? Seriously, who are you guys voting for these days...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-AttackL.gif Come on, this guy looks more insane than Bartz :colbert: (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120108033847/finalfantasy/images/a/a4/FFVII-CloudChocobo.jpg)

Edit: Stupid link doing stupid things.

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Bu-But... Bartz...

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Bartz wouldn't run over anyone with Boko.

Faris
12-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Bu-But... Bartz...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-AttackL.gif You leave him alone, he and Boko would never do such a thing!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Award Chocobo: Another picture from the red carpet, folks!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/terra-s.png
Terra graces the carpet, caught here in a monochrome shot. Photographer: IllusionedTime (http://illusionedtime.deviantart.com/)

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 08:21 PM
The disturbing Proto-Faris double act continues unabated!

Terra sure has some sweet hair there.

Faris
12-15-2012, 08:22 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-AttackL.gif :nonono:

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 08:22 PM

Terra sure has some sweet hair there.

Do you want me to bring over the Mafia Pirate?

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Award Chocobo: And another! They sure do come in quick at the moment...

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/quistisnociddie-s.png
Quistis cracks a whip to create a great action shot! Photographer: zelu1984 (http://zelu1984.deviantart.com/)

Award Chocobo: Looks like we've got some more exclusive footage, too! Wark! This came shortly after Quistis moved indoors...

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/jecht1.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/jecht2.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/jecht3.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/jecht4.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/jecht5.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/jecht6.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/jecht7.jpg

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/jecht8.jpg

Goldenboko
12-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Bartz wouldn't run over anyone with Boko.

You don't know what Boko would do! ;D

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Jecht is a creeper.

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Creeping up on the whipped lady, eh? ;)

DrAssenov
12-15-2012, 08:27 PM
LOL. Jecht is a dirty old man.

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Jecht is a creeper.

He sure sure is, Kupo!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:28 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to Get Run Over by the Chocobo</span>

The Nominees
Adelbert Steiner - FFIX &middot; Cait Sith - FFVII &middot; Cloud Strife - FFVII &middot; Sazh Katzroy - FFXIII &middot; Tidus - FFX &middot; Yuffie Kisaragi - FFVII &middot; Zell Dincht - FFVIII

Garland
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wgarland.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Faris
12-15-2012, 08:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisDress2.png If Jecht comes anywhere near me... Slydra will have something to say about it. Isn't that right, love?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Syldra-Ship2.gif

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
12-15-2012, 08:29 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-AttackL.gif :nonono:

We'll show 'em!

Award Moogle
12-15-2012, 08:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisDress2.png If Jecht comes anywhere near me... Slydra will have something to say about it. Isn't that right, love?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Syldra-Ship2.gif

He isn't always so bad, kupo, but when he has too many Al Bhed Potions he gets kinda funky kupo~

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Garland: Hello fools! It is I, Garland, here to deliver a speech for the winner of the award, "Most Likely to Get Run over by a Chocobo"! I was picked for this, because I know quite a lot about getting knocked down, but not because it often happens to me. I, Garland, shall do the knocking down when there is knocking down to be done! Except in this case. In this case it is a Chocobo. You know, the gets me wondering, there were no Chocobos in my world, do worlds with them have Chocobo Traffic laws!

Actually, my lack of experience with Chocobos makes me question me as a choice for this award! Why was I chosen? What skills do I have to know who will and won't be able to dodge an oncoming Chocobo like a dodgeball? I never was very good at dodgeball. Would always get picked last for the teams. Eventually I stopped getting picked at all. I wasn't allowed to slash the ball in half with my sword and that's really all I know how to do. I'm not really given any lines in Final Fantasy I.

Hm. Looking back, maybe that's why I captured the Princess. Pent up aggression. From lack of dodgeball. You'd be surprised on the lasting damage that can do on a teenager! Always getting made fun of. Dodgeball is an integral part of growing up in medieval societies you know! Almost as important as heroic struggles!

Speaking of heroic strugg--

GIANT TIME-RIFT OPENS BEHIND GARLAND!

Garland: Oh, no! Oh, not again! Everytime I get off topic one of these time-rift opens! I GOTTA WRAP THIS UP! The nominees are Adelbert Steiner, Cait Sith, Cloud Strife, Sazh Katzroy, Tidus, Yuffie Kisaragi, and Zell Dincht! WITTY JOKE! UH. ER. AGHHHHHHH!

GARLAND STARTS GETTING SUCKED INTO TIME RIFT!

Garland: And the winner iiiiiiiissssssss...

Psychotic
Garland might know a thing or two about stuff being knocked down!

edit: oh well now my joke is not very impressive is it? :greenie:

Faris
Faris;3183052']

We'll show 'em!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Fariswin.gif It'll be the three of us and the sea together forever.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Syldra-Ship1.gif :) :)

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Awww look at Sabin standing around backstage all by himself.

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Poor Garland!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:37 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to Get Run Over by the Chocobo</span>

The Nominees
Adelbert Steiner - FFIX &middot; Cait Sith - FFVII &middot; Cloud Strife - FFVII &middot; Sazh Katzroy - FFXIII &middot; Tidus - FFX &middot; Yuffie Kisaragi - FFVII &middot; Zell Dincht - FFVIII

And the winner is...
Adelbert Steiner
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wsteiner.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Faris
12-15-2012, 08:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Faris-Laugh.gif That was unexpected but picturing it in my head...

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 08:38 PM
I'd love to hear the noise that would make.

Faris
12-15-2012, 08:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Faris-Laugh.gif Like a pop can being crushed, I bet.

Agent Proto
http://www.deviantart.com/download/167163267/Steiner_____FF9_by_Rasuel.png

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Futan
I'm liking this a lot. XD BoB, erm... Award Chocobo needs to do this every Ciddies. :colbert:

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Award Chocobo: One of our photographers seems to have captured Aeris and Cloud together, it's been a long time due to her spending a lot of time in the Lifestream when she's in Gaia!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/cloudaeris-s.png
Aeris and Cloud together again! Photographer: x-Memoire-x (http://x-memoire-x.deviantart.com/)

Futan
12-15-2012, 08:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Faris-Laugh.gif Like a pop can being crushed, I bet.

And then kicked down the street a couple dozen yards.

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 08:42 PM
That is such a great picture. I like Aeris's flower hairpiece!

DrAssenov
12-15-2012, 08:44 PM
LOL. I totally saw that coming! Poor Steiner. Really loved him in FFIX!

Award Moogle
Cloud and Aeris so cute kupooo!!

Award Tonberry
Poor ol' Adelbert! A deserving winner!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Award Chocobo: Looks like Steiner has cooled off enough to present an award...

<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to Get Killed Off in a New Sequel</span>

The Nominees
Lightning - FFXIII &middot; Barret Wallace - FFVII &middot; Cait Sith - FFVII &middot; Cloud Strife - FFVII &middot; Edward Chris von Muir - FFIV &middot; Hope Estheim - FFXIII &middot; Snow Villiers - FFXIII

Adelbert Steiner
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wsteiner.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Here comes Rusty!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Adelbert Steiner: Hello? Is this microphone on? Testing one two three... hello? Ahem, ladies and uh... gentlemen, I, Captain Adelbert Steiner of the Knights of Pluto assigned to protect Princess Garnet Til Alexandros XVII would like to make a worthwhile speech to present the next award for... uh well, this is quite something! Most Likely To Get Killed off in a New Sequel. As it is to my understanding, sequels don't usually happen very often in this series. In fact, last I recalled, Final Fantasy X-2 was the first true sequel to any of the games. Why, I would argue that Final Fantasy IX deserves a true sequel over Final Fantasy X! One where I would be the real hero of the game, not that monkey-tailed creep who keeps calling me "Rusty" despite my many attempts to correct him! He just simply refuses to listen to me! Despite all of this, I still want to say a few things about this award as I was hired to prepare a speech for "Most Likely to Get Killed off in a New Sequel." It appears that quite a few of the nominees are from Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XIII. And no where do I see that Zidane fellow as a nominee! I thought my nominating him would have him nominated! That blasted Award Chocobo had me fooled with a wasted nomination!

Despite all of that, I suppose I should talk about the following nominees!

First up, we have Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. Isn't she already in one of the game's couple sequels? Why would anyone want to kill her? I heard she is a fine female warrior with skills only to myself with the sword. I digress her nomination.

Next we have Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy VII. As leader of the vigilanted group against Shinra called AVALANCHE, it's quite possible that he may meet an unfortunate end in a sequel of Final-- What? Are you saying that there are already several sequels to Final Fantasy VII? Why was I not informed about this!?

Ugh, next up, Cait Sith from the same game. Something about this character does not strikes me well, and I fear the worst will happen to this Cait Sith character in a possible sequel where he will get killed in an unfavorable fashion. Such a pity. May the gods have mercy on his poor soul.

Again, with the Final Fantasy VII, we have the star character from the original game, Cloud Strife. He may not speak much, and may deserve to be killed, why hasn't he died already? They should have made that Zack Fair character the star instead of Cloud!

Ah, finally a character from a different game! Our next nominee is Edward Chris von Muir, or simply Gilbert, from Final Fantasy IV. I have nothing against a nice person with a fine taste in music such as him, but it seems that many people do not enjoy him as a character, and wish him ill thoughts in a sequel to Final Fantasy IV. To thme, I say bah! I would not mind traveling with Gilbert in my adventures! He would indeed make a fine companion!

Our next nominee is from Final Fantasy XIII, the same game as our first nominee. His name is Hope Estheim. I do believe this is a mistake of a nomination, why is he even considered? I don't really think this fine lad deserves to get killed off in any sequel!

And finally, our last nominee is the leader and founder of NORA in Final Fantasy XIII, Snow Villiers. From what I know about him, he's quite the annoying one, and claims to be misunderstood. I know his type, and quite frankly, I for one hope he wins this award! He's no hero, he's a coward! He's just like that Zidane fellow, and irresponsible, arrogant idiot! A worthy contender for Most Likely To Get Killed off in a New Sequel!

And those are your nominees for this award. Who shall win is not up to me, but to the voters, and as much as I want to see Zidane win this award despite not being nominated, the winner of this award goes to...

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Such anger Rusty!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:50 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to Get Killed Off in a New Sequel</span>

The Nominees
Lightning - FFXIII &middot; Barret Wallace - FFVII &middot; Cait Sith - FFVII &middot; Cloud Strife - FFVII &middot; Edward Chris von Muir - FFIV &middot; Hope Estheim - FFXIII &middot; Snow Villiers - FFXIII

And the winner is...
Snow Villiers
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wsnow.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Such anger Rusty!

what did you expect? He just got ran over by a chocobo.

Goldenboko
Poor Snow!

Award Tonberry
what did you expect? He just got ran over by a chocobo.

Haha! Good one. Took me a second. Slow sense of humor.

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 08:53 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/snow-s.png
Snow knows that he'll always be a hero! Photographer: LordCatherINE (http://lordcatherine.deviantart.com/)

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Snow looks happy to have that Ciddie!

smittenkitten
12-15-2012, 08:55 PM
Poor Snowy maybe he can become immortal like Caius. ;;

Award Tonberry
He really does :)

Award Chocobo
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to be the Protagonist in a New Sequel</span>

The Nominees
Balthier - FFXII &middot; Cloud Strife - FFVII &middot; Kain Highwind - FFIV &middot; Lightning - FFXIII &middot; Seifer Almasy - FFVIII

Reno & Rude
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wrenorude.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Goldenboko
12-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Ohhhhh Reno!

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Ohhhhh Reno!

Rude! RUDE!

Faris
12-15-2012, 08:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Fariswin.gif Come on Balthier! Represent us pirates! Arrrrrrr!

Goldenboko
Award Chocobo is experiencing technically difficults folks!

Formalhaut
Go Balthier!!!! Wooo!

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Don't worry, normally I'm the one with these slow issues.

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 09:12 PM
There appears to be some radio interference from VIII's world.

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 09:12 PM
this is an embarrassment. :)

Faris
12-15-2012, 09:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-Wounded.gif Quick! A commercial break!

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 09:15 PM
*Cue Kefka attempting to juggle*

Pike
12-15-2012, 09:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-Wounded.gif Quick! A commercial break!

d15qmRzn2Pc

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-15-2012, 09:16 PM
I love the dedication and enjoyment that everyone gives and receives to make a thread like this possible. There was definitely a lot of thought and heart put into the forum for the 25th Anniversary of Final Fantasy and I'm looking forward to more results!

I'm off to work now. I am going to laugh hysterically if there's still "a few awards left to go!" when I come back during my lunch break in 4 hours :minicid:

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 09:17 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/-rude.jpg
Reno! Get up! Time for us to give our speech!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/-reno.jpg
*yaaaaaaaawn* What time is Rude?
Oh wait, trout is that camera on!

You slept in.

Oh crap! Why didn't you wake me up?

I trie-

Gotta get dressed gotta get dressed! Gotta look, flashy.

Oh, you know I like flashy. I'll just start off. Reno and I are here to prepare you for the award, Most Likely to Be the Protagonist in a New Sequel.

Sounds like us! Isn't that right Rude?

Ha, I guess with the speed they're producing FFVII sequels it isn't out of the realm of possibility I suppose. But this isn't about us Reno.

Right, it's about our wonderful finalists! I'll do the honors Rude!

That isn't how we practiced this Reno.

Pft, practice-shmactice! Am I right?

Uh, no I don-

Of course I'm right! First up is Balthier from Final Fantasy XII! A right sexy man he is!

Uh. Erm. Ok. And after that is our good friend Cloud. We know SE could definitely pump another one of them out!

Right! After him, Kain Highwind from Final Fantasy IV! Could see his quest for redemption!

And then-

Oh! Oh! Oh! And Lightning! How many sequels has she gotten?

Reno-

And Seifer! Perhaps a squeal with his ROMANTIC DREAM. If you know what I mean Rude!

Hey Reno it'-

Well that's all the time we've got say good-bye Rude!

*sigh* Bye ever-

That's all folks! Oh, wait, one more thing! The winner is...

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 09:19 PM
That's the hold up then! Oh that Reno..

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 09:20 PM
Vincent Valentine: Hi, I'm Vince and I'm here with this amazing awesome product. It's called the ShamWow!™ It's made by the Ancients, and you just know the Ancients make good stuff...

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/056/5/7/HI__IT__S_VINCE_WITH_SHAMWOW_by_InuAkiko.jpg

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 09:21 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Most Likely to be the Protagonist in a New Sequel</span>

The Nominees
Balthier - FFXII &middot; Cloud Strife - FFVII &middot; Kain Highwind - FFIV &middot; Lightning - FFXIII &middot; Seifer Almasy - FFVIII

And the winner is...
Lightning
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wlightning.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Faris
12-15-2012, 09:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-Hit.gif *stomps on ripped up prediction post*

Goldenboko
12-15-2012, 09:24 PM
The obvious choice! Haha!

Award Cactuar
12-15-2012, 09:25 PM
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac201/devilsofolympus/ffciddiesl1_zps6140d5b5.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac201/devilsofolympus/ffciddiesl2_zps5b295aef.jpg

SIGNAL OFFLINE

Technical difficulties or Lightning winning. YOU decide!

Award Tonberry
12-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Reno was sleeping! Didn't you read?

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Award Chocobo: This little bird can tell you that Lightning won that award by a single vote! On another note, here's a little more red carpet delight for you all! Another photo taken, another photo developed!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/ffviiacchars-s.png
Cloud, Tifa, Drezel, and Marlene - so happy together! Photographer: Latias413 (http://latias413
.deviantart.com/)

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 09:29 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/114/6/5/HEY_IT__S_VINCE_WITH_SLAP_CHOP_by_InuAkiko.jpg

Vincent Valentine: Hi it's Vince with Slap Chop™ and you're going to love my nuts...

Psychotic
12-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Cloud's sleeveless suit is kind of badass.

Formalhaut
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Dancer4-Hit.gif *stomps on ripped up prediction post*

Award Tonberry
Tonberry says hello!

Raistlin
12-15-2012, 09:31 PM
All of the speeches and "live" pictures are great.

Also, I think I've gotten all of two predictions right so far.

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 09:31 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/flames.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Cutest Couple</span>

The Nominees
Aeris Gainsborough & Zack Fair - FFVII:CC &middot; Cecil Harvey & Rosa Farrell - FFIV &middot; Celes Chere & Locke Cole - FFVI &middot; Cloud Strife & Tifa Lockhart - FFVII &middot; Oerba Yun Fang & Oerba Dia Vanille - FFXIII &middot; Garnet Til Alexandros XVII & Zidane Tribal - FFIX &middot; Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonhart - FFVIII &middot; Thorn & Zorn - FFIX &middot; Tidus & Yuna - FFX

Serah
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wserah.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Goldenboko
12-15-2012, 09:32 PM
I doubt I got any predictions right xD!

Faris
12-15-2012, 09:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisDress2.png This speech might get a bit awkward :erm:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/FarisFaint.png All I've got is two as well.

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Award Chocobo: This little bird can tell you that Lightning won that award by a single vote! On another note, here's a little more red carpet delight for you all! Another photo taken, another photo developed!

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ffciddies/ffviiacchars-s.png
Cloud, Tifa, Drezel, and Marlene - so happy together! Photographer: Latias413 (http://latias413<br />.deviantart.com/)

I really love this!

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Cait Sith: Woah! I got my awards mixed up there! Sorry guys! I must have been busy fortune telling. I fixed it up, though! It's Serah doing this award presentation!

Serah: We’re coming up to the closing of our ceremony now, and I’m here to present the award for the “Cutest Couple”

Sometimes a couple are already together, and fit so perfectly together that you can see why! But others often fall together after being brought into circumstances beyond their control, for instance a great evil has beset the world and two young heroes collide on the path to victory, and find love along the way!

Isn’t it just so romantic?

Amongst our nominees we have the tragic Aeris and Zack, Tidus and Yuna and my personal favourite of the list, Vanille and Fang. We have the triumphant Garnet and Zidane. The heroic pairing of Squall and Rinoa. There is one of the most complex of romantic relationships out there, Cloud and Tifa. Of course the classic love stories of Celes and Locke and Cecil and Rosa. and that brings us to the plain weird; Thorn and Zorn.

You know, I’m still a little surprised that I’m not in this category, but; I’m rooting for Vanille and Fang!

I believe that when you’re fighting to save the world, your love grows stronger and deeper, and you find the connection that can be deep rooted through souls and time... and to be the best couple, you can’t have that without sacrifice, passion and everything that makes love so true...

And the winner is…

Agent Proto
12-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Vincent Valentine: Hi, it's Vince again. Get the ShamWow!™. I don't know, this thing just sells itself!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/133/a/1/I_DON__T_KNOW__IT_SELLS_ITSELF_by_InuAkiko.jpg

DrAssenov
12-15-2012, 09:40 PM
These Vincent-selling-shamwow commercials are hilarious.

Award Chocobo
12-15-2012, 09:41 PM
<div style="max-width:1000px; text-align:center; background:#000 url(images/fireworks.jpg) no-repeat 130% 100%; color:#eee; box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; -moz-box-shadow:0 0 5px black; border-radius:10px; moz-border-radius:10px; border:3px solid white; margin:20px; padding:10px;"><span style="font:bold 220% Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color:#f00;">Cutest Couple</span>

The Nominees
Aeris Gainsborough & Zack Fair - FFVII:CC &middot; Cecil Harvey & Rosa Farrell - FFIV &middot; Celes Chere & Locke Cole - FFVI &middot; Cloud Strife & Tifa Lockhart - FFVII &middot; Oerba Yun Fang & Oerba Dia Vanille - FFXIII &middot; Garnet Til Alexandros XVII & Zidane Tribal - FFIX &middot; Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonhart - FFVIII &middot; Thorn & Zorn - FFIX &middot; Tidus & Yuna - FFX

And the winner is...
Garnet Til Alexandros XVII & Zidane Tribal
</div>
<div style="padding-top:345px; background:transparent url(images/ffciddies/-wgarnetzidane.png) no-repeat 50% 10px; text-align:left;" />
</div></div>

Formalhaut
12-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Yay! I got a prediction right for once!

Goldenboko
A deserving win! Definitely best couple!

Faris
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Ashley-pie/EoFF/Fariswin.gif Arrrr :love: I'm glad they won~