PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Generations

Pike
12-16-2012, 01:54 AM
I'm playing this now that I finally have a computer that can run it. It's quite fantastic so far :love: Especially the classic Sonic stuff. The modern Sonic stuff is fun, but not AS fun. Also, as it turns out, I'm a sucker for collecting all the music and art and other assorted collectables.

Has anyone else played this game?

Futan
12-16-2012, 03:40 AM
Got it day one(-ish) I think. Was in a Sonic mood at the time it came out. It is indeed very fun! At first, I liked classic Sonic levels and gameplay much better but modern Sonic started to grow on me throughout the game.

Aulayna
12-16-2012, 08:01 AM
I've played it for about 2 hours. I just couldn't get into it fully. Though I feel it's one of the better of the more recent Sonic offerings.

Heath
12-16-2012, 02:26 PM
I sadly was rather arrogant about the specs and bought it even though my laptop isn't quite good enough to play it. I have played through the first three zones of the console version and really liked it. Graphics and music are top notch, as are some of the zones themselves. Props for picking some of the best - like Sky Sanctuary and Chemical Plant Zones. The best Sonic game I've played in a while, though I've been rather negligent with many of the ones since SA2.

noshowmillk
12-18-2012, 05:38 PM
This game is awesome. I love what they did to some of the classic levels that weren't really popular in their original games. I also love the boss battles.

Red Mage Coffman
12-20-2012, 02:43 PM
I LOVE IT. Very good way for Sonic to be going. My biggest complaint is the lack of levels, or so I thought. I really did expect some DLC to be released, like Shadow or Silver as playable characters or new levels. They really coulda reaped profits of new levels, especially. Still, a great game :)

Pike
12-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Two out of two Red Mages agree: Sonic Generations is great!

Del Murder
12-31-2012, 11:39 PM
I might check this out. I've been in the mood for some classic platforming. What is the difference between the PS3/360 version and 3DS version? Anybody know?

Pike
12-31-2012, 11:47 PM
I think the 3DS version has some different levels. But I can't say for sure because I haven't played it. I also couldn't tell you if the controls or gameplay are different or anything.

Christmas
05-17-2022, 03:26 AM
Heard this one is great. Maybe will get it when it is on sales. Love the blue blue and friends!