PDA

View Full Version : Lucky 7s

Hollycat
12-16-2012, 08:40 PM
What do you have that is "lucky"
Do you carry around a rabbits foot?

When have you been lucky? Eyeson must know!

Chris
12-16-2012, 08:46 PM
I don't understand the meaning of the word. Not lucky, but random. I find it hard to seperate the two.

Futan
12-16-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't understand the meaning of the word. Not lucky, but random. I find it hard to seperate the two.

Pretty much this.

Formalhaut
12-16-2012, 10:02 PM
If there is such thing of luck, I appear not to have it.

Quindiana Jones
12-17-2012, 01:27 AM
I didn't believe in luck, until one fateful night when the universe showed me right. I was having a hard time trying to get some information out of a... "friend" of mine; no matter what I did, he just wouldn't tell me. Then, one night, I felt like going for a walk. Nothing special, no reason, I just felt like it. Well, it just so happened that I stumbled across another friend of mine burying one of his best friends. They'd known each other for ages and, while his mate and I didn't really see eye to eyes, I couldn't help feel bad. So I stuck around to support my friend and - hey-ho! what do you know? - the person I'd been trying to convince turned up! He got a little drunk and we had a little chat, and eventually I found out exactly what Tom Riddle wanted to know about horcruxes.

Pike
12-17-2012, 01:44 AM
Did someone say luckydos?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120506063824/wowwiki/images/e/e9/Pandarian_grummle.png

Tigmafuzz
12-17-2012, 02:09 AM
What do you have that is "lucky"

Well, I have items that I consider to be useful, but nothing that brings some sort of "cosmic positive energy" towards me influencing the things that happen to me or the decisions I make. A Swiss Army knife, two pocket knives, a utility knife, a boot knife, a multi-tool, a Zippo, a flashlight, a fountain pen, a mechanical pencil, a carpenter's pencil, some flash drives, a pocket notebook, a handkerchief, and work gloves. And that's just the stuff that fits in my pockets/on my belt. I don't consider them lucky items but they come in handy, so they're "lucky to have" in certain situations. Of course, if you've ever been homeless or otherwise completely devoid of possessions, you feel lucky to have anything.

Do you carry around a rabbits foot?

That's just silly.

When have you been lucky? Eyeson must know!

Meeting my S­a­r­a­h :bigsmile:

Jinx
12-17-2012, 02:19 AM
I get lucky all the time.

Jiro
12-17-2012, 02:52 AM
I had a lucky coin once. Then it was stolen. Now I have no positive luck, except when I play card games, because I have faith in the heart of the cards.

Quindiana Jones
12-17-2012, 02:54 AM
Jiro you gayo. :roll2

Flaming Ice
12-17-2012, 03:22 AM
I had a lucky coin once. Then it was stolen. Now I have no positive luck, except when I play card games, because I have faith in the heart of the cards.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQluMsnVetDudWVML3vdH1MMBhdderI99SfTkGpUSOG2uzTEPO8VA