PDA

View Full Version : Come Get Some!

Nicolas
12-17-2012, 02:41 PM
How has this not been posted yet?! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-OMrOxyso)

To celebrate 25 years of Street Fighter and Mega Man, Capcom has given us a great treat! Street Fighter X Mega Man has just been released (http://static.capcom.com/sfxmm/SFxMM_US.zip) for the PC!

Needless to say, I'm very excited about this and hope to enjoy it whenever it finishes downloading for me... if that ever happens.

EDIT: Video did not embed for me, so linked.

EDIT 2: Replaced orginal link to official link to download file.

Bahamut2000X
12-17-2012, 03:53 PM
I was expecting just a boring fighting game with Megaman tacked on. What I got was a full Megaman game with street fighter bosses! Looks like I'll be making Megaman break the first law of robotics tonight. :cool:

Skyblade
12-17-2012, 04:14 PM
I can't find the download link in your page. And according to the comments on the page, I'm not the only one. :(

I wonder what the kill order for the Street Fighter Masters is going to be.

Jowy
12-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Going to play the absolute :skull::skull::skull::skull: out of this tonight.

Bahamut2000X
12-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Just managed to get it downloaded. Already beaten Chun Li, Blanka, and C. Viper. Almost beat Urien but his stage was kind of tough, working on Dhalsim as we speak, by far the hardest boss I've fought in this game yet.

DownDiagonalLeftA
12-17-2012, 09:30 PM
My download is at 76% and its been about a half an hour. It's a 34mb file. Sheesh, roll out the "you've got mail!" and AOL chatrooms, I feel like I'm on dial up.

Nicolas
12-17-2012, 11:44 PM
My download is at 76% and its been about a half an hour. It's a 34mb file. Sheesh, roll out the "you've got mail!" and AOL chatrooms, I feel like I'm on dial up.

Yeah. Took me a minute to find the initial download, but they had changed it from when I posted due to the amount of traffic they received. And now that it has FINALLY downloaded for me, time to get on it.