PDA

View Full Version : TEAAAA!!!

Shusuika
12-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Hallo!! i just recently found this amazing forum site and decided to join!
I draw anime style final fantasy 7, and mostly my most fav character, Cid Highwind.
My works usually involve yaoi, torturing cid with some of the most unlikely pairings you could imagine.

Outside the world of final fantasy, i'm an art student that enjoys scary/horror/survival/gore/action movies or games, such as silent hill, dead space, prototype, assassin's creed, metal gear, and the list goes on.....

I've been rambling for a bit now... so...i leave you with a little highwind....

Hmpf..... don't make me force my earl grey tea down ye throat!

Futan
12-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Welcome to the forums! That's a nice Cid there. :)

Loony BoB
12-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Oooh, you're Dragona15, aren't you? You draw amazing stuff, and drew one of my favourite pieces for the Ciddies. <3 Danielle (my fiancée, registered here as smittenkitten) and I went through your gallery the other day, we find your comics really, really amusing. :D

Shusuika
12-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Oooh, you're Dragona15, aren't you? You draw amazing stuff, and drew one of my favourite pieces for the Ciddies. <3 Danielle (my fiancée, registered here as smittenkitten) and I went through your gallery the other day, we find your comics really, really amusing. :D

HUZZZUH! you have guessed right! yes, i am dragona15 in Deviantart. Today i use the Shusuika around forums and such because i grew tired of the Dragona15 name, but kept it since i own that account for like....8 or 9 years now.
And thank you, kind words like those just keep me inspired to do more and more :D

DrAssenov
12-18-2012, 07:06 PM

HUZZZUH! you have guessed right! yes, i am dragona15 in Deviantart. Today i use the Shusuika around forums and such because i grew tired of the Dragona15 name, but kept it since i own that account for like....8 or 9 years now.
And thank you, kind words like those just keep me inspired to do more and more :D

You draw Cid really well! Great job with the Ciddies pic! :D

Goldenboko
12-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D Hope you contribute to our artist's forum, Relm's Studio! :spin:

Shusuika
12-18-2012, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D Hope you contribute to our artist's forum, Relm's Studio! :spin:

gracies! and i intend to share my art around here too :P

You draw Cid really well! Great job with the Ciddies pic! :D

Haha, thanks
I loved your shot too the whole shinra crew stacked together at the table :P i liked the crack one more (with the text) X3

Pike
12-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Welcome to the forum! I love the pic in your first post :jess:

Shusuika
12-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the forum! I love the pic in your first post :jess:

Thanks! chibie making is just so fun! especially on tough guys :P

Agent Proto
12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Hello, welcome to EoFF. :D

Freya
12-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Welcome to eyesonff! So glad you decided to make the move over to our forums! I too enjoy your arts! Welcome!

Shusuika
12-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Hello, welcome to EoFF. :D

thank you mister agent :D