PDA

View Full Version : Man vs Pokemon (The Great War)

Depression Moon
12-18-2012, 10:31 PM
A very good article I found on Gamesradar about what if pokemon decided to rebel against humans.

What would happen if the Pokemon rebelled? | GamesRadar (http://www.gamesradar.com/what-would-happen-pokemon-rebelled/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=emp&utm_campaign=pokemonrebelled)

I personally think humans wouldn't stand a chance. In the video games and anime they seem to rely on them from everything. They don't even have any man made weapons. Pokemon do their fighting for them and if they designed guns, they would be useless against ghost and steel types.

Freya
12-18-2012, 10:40 PM
DAMNIT GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK, BACK YO SHIT UP. Oh there's a revolt and ash is protesting the war for peace? WELP I'MA JUST DO THE OPPOSITE. Damn that gary oak!

Formalhaut
12-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Imagine like a RTS pokewar game? Where you take either the human or pokemon side, fighting for dominance over the five major regions of kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova.

Night Fury
12-18-2012, 11:10 PM
Nah dude, there would still be pokemon who sided with the humans and vice versa.

Quindiana Jones
12-19-2012, 12:04 AM
This would never happen. I have the Earth Badge, and I caught Mewtwo with a Master Ball.

You're welcome, humans.

Tigmafuzz
12-19-2012, 03:05 AM
Nah dude, there would still be pokemon who sided with the humans and vice versa.

It would still come down to which side had the most powerful Pokemon. A Pokemon created the whole universe, Pokemon control space and time, there's Pokemon that can move continents, and Pokemon that control ground, water, and sky, so they would beat humans any day on their own. There's Pokemon made of magma, Pokemon that grant wishes, Pokemon that blow up mountains, etc. so really, whichever side has the most legendary allies would probably win. Right?

This would never happen. I have the Earth Badge, and I caught Mewtwo with a Master Ball.

You're welcome, humans.

That does make a point. Obviously if there was a revolt, some trainers would maintain control of their Pokemon. Not all of them would want to attack humans or leave their trainers. Unless they were mind-controlled... :eek:

WE MUST GO DEEPER

Depression Moon
12-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Another thing I could see happening along with the Ditto thing is Hypnos and other Psychic-Types controlling humans with their hypnosis attack.

Red Mage Coffman
12-20-2012, 02:31 PM
That would be interesting, but really... meh.

I can't see myself shooting a Charizard. I. Just. Can't. Not to mention PETA would easily be the publisher of the game.

Sephiroth
12-20-2012, 02:47 PM

You're welcome, humans.

Ha, ha, but that only works in the Manga world of Pokémon. In the anime world a Master Ball is useless against some Pokémon. One Pokémon even ate it.

When I think about Arceus creating the universe, Dialga and Palkia ruling over space and time, Giratina ruling over the distortion world, Celebi traveling through time and controlling the seasons and Mewtwo having psychic powers compared to Arceus' and can even send back people in time and erase their memories then I don't know how humanity would survive that and Ho-Oh which can revive Pokémon. They would need help from some unique Pokémon like Arceus and Mew for power as well as Victini for luck. Illusion and Nighmare Pokémon like Darkrai and Zoroark alone would be enough to fool humans forever. And not only that. Pokémon like Gyarados or Tentacruel are enough to destroy cities.

Win Arceus and Mewtwo for you and you have won.

Pokémon live in harmony with humanity. At least most of the time. It just would not happen.

Don't forget about Shadow Pokemon. Mindless, heartless, controlled killing machines.

That is not what Dark type Pokémon are about in general. And definitely not as evil as you describe. Pokémon are explained to be kind beings without human influence and most of the time with human influence as well.

Jinx
12-20-2012, 03:25 PM
What about those people who keep Pokemon more as pets, and not as fighters?

Tigmafuzz
12-21-2012, 10:42 AM
What about those people who keep Pokemon more as pets, and not as fighters?

Ritual disembowelment

Skyblade
12-21-2012, 11:16 PM
Don't forget about Shadow Pokemon. Mindless, heartless, controlled killing machines.

I think the objections to them would go to the wayside in a war, and they would be implemented as powerful tools on humanity's side.

Jiro
12-22-2012, 12:13 AM
The artwork on that site was pretty great.

DownDiagonalLeftA
12-26-2012, 08:48 PM
The Pokemon would win and it wouldn't be close. Do the humans even have guns?

Christmas
01-29-2023, 03:49 AM
With the power of friendship and determination, Ash will pwn them all!