PDA

View Full Version : I forgot to introduce myself XD

DrAssenov
12-19-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm mostly an FFVII/FFT fan and have some works on deviantArt.
If you don't know already, I joined this forum because LoonyBob invited me to do some art for the Ciddies! You guys are great! I'm actually starting to like this forum MORE than dA, as you guys actually talk and discuss things. On dA its more of like, ADHD fandom there XD, which has its time and place, but it's nice to switch things up a bit here.

Something I must admit to before going on:
Aeriseph is my crack OTP. I enjoy drawing them together so much! I even started a fan comic on dA that totally breaks canon. It explores the possibilities of what happens if Sephiroth rescues Aeris from Hojo's lab, the rest of Soldier aren't insane yet, and before the Nibelheim incident. Yeah, it's all kinds of screwy. But I am having fun with it and learning how to draw comics-- which turns out to be really difficult. It's incomplete, and will end up being probably 150-200 pages long O_O Here's the first page:

Anyway, this thread is getting kinda lengthy, but expect me to be posting more new art in Relm's studio! (At least after the art competition is over ;P)
Thanks for making us dA-ers feel so welcome!

p.s. I think I attached another comic strip... but I don't know where it went! I tried to delete it and who knows where it ended up! Sorry!

Agent Proto
12-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Well then, never to late to welcome you to the forums, despite already making your presence seen and heard!

I'm Proto! You may know me on devArt as j3-Proto, as I'm the founder of EoFF's group on devArt, with the blessing from this place of course. :monster:

Jinx
12-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Haha, that comic strip is great! I don't like Nutella, but very nice. xD

Also, it's great to see your posts and art! I hope you stick around.

Formalhaut
12-19-2012, 10:31 PM
:eek:

Whoa whoa whoa. You don't like nutella TB? Blasphemy. Unless you have an allergy to chocolate (as one of my unfortunate friends suffer from) nutella is just amazing.

Moving on to the point, welcome Assenov, I'm sure you will get along just fine over here at EoFF! You've already made your presence felt quite resoundingly and I can't wait to see more of your artworks!

So Assenov, what's your least favourite FF then?

Citizen Bleys
12-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Wait, you mean you're not the guy who wrote the Three Laws of Robotics? /obviousjokeoveranddonewith

EDIT: And before anyone says Isaac Asimov wasn't a doctor, check your facts. phD in Biochemistry.

Raistlin
12-20-2012, 01:25 AM
A belated welcome to EoFF! Your artwork is really great. And it's always nice to have another member who appreciates the awesomeness that is FFT.

Lonely Paper Star
12-20-2012, 01:51 AM
Aeriseph is my crack OTP. I enjoy drawing them together so much! I even started a fan comic on dA that totally breaks canon.

Yay, crack OTPs! I have my crack ships as well, although not from the FFVII universe. ;o

Welcome to the forum~ :flirt:

I don't like Nutella,

:-/!

Oh well, more for me. <3

DrAssenov
12-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Thanks everyone! Nutella is great, for the record :P

My least favorite FF that I've played? I'm going to be stoned for this.

It is... FFXIII.

Maybe its because I loved FFXII so much for its story and character development, and then felt like that was lacking in FFXIII.

*dodges bricks*

Raistlin
12-20-2012, 11:39 PM
There won't be many bricks to dodge here. FFXIII sucking is a pretty mainstream opinion, and only a (hopelessly misguided) minority disagrees.

Formalhaut
12-20-2012, 11:45 PM
I am part of the hopefully misguided minority who liked XIII. It isn't my favourite, but I enjoyed it!

Goldenboko
12-21-2012, 12:05 AM
I thought FFXIII was good, just a disappointing Final Fantasy.

Flaming Ice
12-21-2012, 02:26 AM
That's alright we forgot about you already ;)

Welcome:)

Madonna
12-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Whaaaat, some kind of crack alternate universe?! I think you came to the right place, doctor. I hope you make yourself comfortable!

milliegoesbeep
12-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Hi there! I bet you'll do awesome in our art threads. Look for Proto, he'll love you xD

Tigmafuzz
12-21-2012, 10:40 AM
XIII wasn't exactly a bad game, it just didn't work well as a Final Fantasy. It should have been a separate game universe, although I don't know what effect that would have had on sales.

But anyway, WELCOME AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND POST MANY MANY THINGS AND NEVER LEAVE

DrAssenov
12-23-2012, 02:02 PM
XD
You guys are a riot! I am enjoying my time here.
There just aren't enough FF fans I can talk to in person. I'm glad the internet allows these virtual friendships!

I really liked the graphics of FF13. I might play 13-2 just for Caius (heard his voice on YouTube and omgzzzzzz so epic!) What I'm really excited for is 13-versus. That game sounds awesome-- the main character is like a prince of yakuza!

Formalhaut
12-23-2012, 02:17 PM
XD
You guys are a riot! I am enjoying my time here.
There just aren't enough FF fans I can talk to in person. I'm glad the internet allows these virtual friendships!

I really liked the graphics of FF13. I might play 13-2 just for Caius (heard his voice on YouTube and omgzzzzzz so epic!) What I'm really excited for is 13-versus. That game sounds awesome-- the main character is like a prince of yakuza!

I completely agree; none of the friends I have really like Final Fantasy, nor do they really like games in general. I tend to keep my love of games in the closet.

I too found Caius's voice must enchanting. He's also part of the elusive "successful villains" group with Kefka which is a rare feat. You should definitely play XIII-2, and wait for Lightning Returns. I assure you, EoFF has every aspect of it's development covered.

Pike
12-24-2012, 12:58 AM
Welcome! I've already talked to you quite a bit during the Ciddies event and the art contest. Glad to have you here! I hope you stick around :)

Tigmafuzz
12-24-2012, 05:54 AM
I'm glad the internet allows these virtual friendships!

Virtual friendships are real friendships ;_;

DrAssenov
12-24-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm glad the internet allows these virtual friendships!

Virtual friendships are real friendships ;_;

Yes they are! They better be, at least :D

Night Fury
12-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy! :)

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-26-2012, 03:18 AM
I'm really glad you've decided to stick around. Your art is great and I love the contributions you've made :)