PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that girl friends make out with each other?

*Laurelindo*
12-20-2012, 05:03 PM
I know a few girls who have tried kissing each other for fun during parties etc, but apparently it's relatively common for girls to go so far as to make out, just for the "excitement" or experience.
How common is this "phenomenon"?

Goldenboko
12-20-2012, 05:04 PM
This is a joke. This is a joke right?

Red Mage Coffman
12-20-2012, 05:09 PM
I... I just don't know.

noshowmillk
12-20-2012, 05:11 PM

Sephex
12-20-2012, 05:12 PM
They're actually transferring souls. Their tongues are like old Game Boy link cables used to transfer Pokemon.

Jinx
12-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Erm...I have never done this thing.

Bunny
12-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Yea, probably. All girls are slutty lesbians deep down.

EMBRACE IT, BOOBS. With a camera.

*Laurelindo*
12-20-2012, 05:17 PM
This is a joke. This is a joke right?Actually it isn't, I have seen several girls that I personally know kiss each other for fun - not make out, though, but I have heard several times that this tends to happen as well.
I found this hard to believe, since it would obviously be a difficult situation to deal with, but I was curious anyway.

Jowy
12-20-2012, 05:18 PM
I'd like to meet some of these girls. Maybe we can make it a group effort...

Pike
12-20-2012, 05:22 PM
I know a few girls who have tried kissing each other for fun during parties etc, but apparently it's relatively common for girls to go so far as to make out, just for the "excitement" or experience.

Sounds like there are cooties involved

Gross

Mirage
12-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Well damn. No one told me this was a girls-only thing.

Guess I'll just have to stop making out with my bros now.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Best thread ever.

Shauna
12-20-2012, 05:27 PM
I have never made out with another girl.

I have known of maybe one girl who would make out with her best friend when they got super drunk. *shrug* I don't think it's as common as you think.

Madame Adequate
12-20-2012, 05:30 PM
It's pretty much universal. Every girl I've ever known does it regularly - why do you think they always go to the bathroom in groups? They're not talking in there.

They also adamantly maintain they don't ever do it, just like they pretend they don't hang out topless all the time when we're not around. I don't know why they persist in this fiction, as it just leads to poor confused guys like OP, but there it is.

*Laurelindo*
12-20-2012, 05:31 PM

Guess I'll just have to stop making out with my bros now.I have seen that as well, to be perfectly honest - a girl giving her own brother a kiss on the mouth.

Don't know if it's just the girls in my hometown who are crazy, but they seem like perfectly charming and civilized people in pretty much every possible social situation otherwise.

It's pretty much universal. Every girl I've ever known does it regularly - why do you think they always go to the bathroom in groups? They're not talking in there.

They also adamantly maintain they don't ever do it, just like they pretend they don't hang out topless all the time when we're not around. I don't know why they persist in this fiction, as it just leads to poor confused guys like OP, but there it is.I'm not confused about whether they kiss or not, I have honestly seen them do it IRL several times - but actually making out sounded a bit over the limit.

Pike
12-20-2012, 05:32 PM
why do you think they always go to the bathroom in groups?

Who the heck goes to the bathroom in a group?

Madame Adequate
12-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Women do :colbert:

Formalhaut
In the sixth form where I study, now and again I notice groups of girls, maybe two or three enter together to the bathroom. I can only assume it's for a private conversation like

"Oh my god, I can't believe Brett just left me"
"I don't think he's that into you"

Or stuff like that. Not to mention, according to my friend Georgina girls always spend longer in the bathroom than boys. Somehow.

Mirage
Casuals, Pike. Casuals.

Jinx
12-20-2012, 05:35 PM

I don't. :doublecolbert:

Formalhaut
12-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Put it this way TB, you never see groups of men entering the bathroom together, unless they were part of some homosexual exhibitionism ring.

Pike
12-20-2012, 05:37 PM

wtf I have never heard of this in my life

What else do women do?

kotora
12-20-2012, 05:38 PM

Guess I'll just have to stop making out with my bros now.I have seen that as well, to be perfectly honest - a girl giving her own brother a kiss on the mouth.

Like a normal kiss, not a tongue kiss? That's not that weird is it? Like when you're with girls who are just friends and you say hi/goodbye sometimes they also just give a kiss on the lips instead of on the cheeks. I guess it extends to siblings as well.

12-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Put it this way TB, you never see groups of men entering the bathroom together, unless they were part of some homosexual exhibitionism ring.

Are you telling me you have never had a poop party? That is just unsatisfactory.

Jinx
12-20-2012, 05:39 PM
In the sixth form where I study, now and again I notice groups of girls, maybe two or three enter together to the bathroom. I can only assume it's for a private conversation like

"Oh my god, I can't believe Brett just left me"
"I don't think he's that into you"

Or stuff like that. Not to mention, according to my friend Georgina girls always spend longer in the bathroom than boys. Somehow.

This just goes to show you know nothing about women. Women never say this to each other.

Pumpkin
12-20-2012, 05:40 PM
I did once but then it was the beginning of some weird casual relationship so I don't know if that counts. :confused:

Pike
12-20-2012, 05:41 PM
This thread is just cementing my belief that women are weird and my gladness that I don't participate in any of that casual girl stuff.

Madame Adequate
12-20-2012, 05:41 PM

What else do women do?

They slather chemicals all over their faces to make themselves more attractive.

Mirage
12-20-2012, 05:42 PM

Please tell me you know what I mean by "bro" in this context.

Night Fury
12-20-2012, 05:43 PM
I've done this a few times.

:shifty:

It's not that big of a deal really, some girls have, some girls haven't. Any time I have though, there has been alcohol involved, and one time actually was in a bathroom.

12-20-2012, 05:43 PM

Hey bro, let's go to the bathroom together and make out...

Shauna
12-20-2012, 05:45 PM
The reason girls take so long in the bathroom is because they need to make sure their makeup/hair is alright. Also, it's a strangely social place, I have in the past spent 15 minutes in the women's chatting to my friend that I bumped into. That can also make it take a long time.

...Women are weird.

But uh, thinking about it, I have kissed one or two of my girl friends. Not like full on making out, but just a little peck on the lips. :3

Pike

What else do women do?

But WHY

The Summoner of Leviathan
The girls I know have done it on several occasions for fun. Actually, I think it is only a very small minority of my female friends who haven't. O-o;

Night Fury
12-20-2012, 05:46 PM
The reason girls take so long in the bathroom is because they need to make sure their makeup/hair is alright. Also, it's a strangely social place, I have in the past spent 15 minutes in the women's chatting to my friend that I bumped into. That can also make it take a long time.

...Women are weird.

But uh, thinking about it, I have kissed one or two of my girl friends. Not like full on making out, but just a little peck on the lips. :3

Last time I was in a nightclub, I actually ended up having a drunken conversation with a punky-emo girl while washing my hands about getting spiked. Good times.

Mirage
12-20-2012, 05:47 PM
The girls I know have done it on several occasions for fun. Actually, I think it is only a very small minority of my female friends who haven't. O-o;
Yeah but you also hang out with homosexual people.

How come girls get to make out with each others but guys are all homophobic?

Guys suck.

The Man
This reminds me of a SuperMillionaire thread.

*Laurelindo*
12-20-2012, 05:48 PM

Please tell me you know what I mean by "bro" in this context.Maybe this came off wrong, I din't mean it like that.

I guess that you using the word "bros" reminded me of a situation when a girl I know kissed her brother, and I felt like mentioning that and kind of forgot how I was reminded of it. :jess:
I understand that "bros" probably meant "male friends" in this context.

Pike
12-20-2012, 05:49 PM
This reminds me of a SuperMillionaire thread.

There aren't enough links to entertainment news sites in the OP for that.

Jowy
12-20-2012, 05:50 PM
This hit two pages REAL fast.

Mirage
12-20-2012, 05:50 PM

Guys suck.
Join me in my quest to put an end to this.

It is dangerous to go alone. Take me.

The Man
12-20-2012, 05:51 PM
This hit two pages REAL fast.It's about girls making out with each other; what did you expect? :monster:

thirty posts per page master race reporting inhear, hear

12-20-2012, 05:52 PM

It is dangerous to go a lone. Take me.

We can call it the Conquest of the Gay and Age.

No. That sounds dumb...

Goldenboko
This hit two pages REAL fast.It's about girls making out with each other; what did you expect? :monster:

thirty posts per page master race reporting inhear, hear

Arg! I heard we were having a 30 post per page meeting! Where's the open bar?

Yeah but you also hang out with homosexual people.

I was about to defend that, but then realized that my friends, while many of them are heterosexual females, are not strictly so. A bit of social lesbianism/bisexuality goes around in the group. Even my very straight female friends, for the most part, have done it.

The hags to my fag are rather open.

NeoCracker
Half way through this thread I lost track of who was joking and who wasn't. o_O

Mirage
12-20-2012, 05:53 PM

It is dangerous to go a lone. Take me.

We can call it the Conquest of the Gay and Age.

No. That sounds dumb...
Who you calling gay, huh?! You want a piece of me?

Cause I'll gladly give you some <3.

Shauna
12-20-2012, 05:53 PM

What are you talking about? This thread is 100% serious business.

Goldenboko
12-20-2012, 05:54 PM

What are you talking about? This thread is 100% serious business.

Because it is on the internet :colbert:

12-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Ain't nuthin' gay about it. Just two bro's practicing making out for when we hit the club Friday night.

12-20-2012, 05:55 PM
If the men of EoFF are putting out, then I feel obliged to help them.

Mirage
12-20-2012, 05:56 PM
Ain't nuthin' gay about it. Just two bro's practicing making out for when we hit the club Friday night.

Practice? :(

kotora
12-20-2012, 05:56 PM

Just remember to say "no homo" after doing it or it's definitely gay.

Mirage
12-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Only if the balls touch. Last time I checked, my balls weren't in my mouth.

Goldenboko
12-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Only if the balls touch. Last time I checked, my balls weren't in my mouth.

12-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Be sure to net kiss Mr. Bucket than. Mr. Johnson next door is okay though.

Red Mage Coffman
12-20-2012, 06:06 PM
They're actually transferring souls. Their tongues are like old Game Boy link cables used to transfer Pokemon.

Personally, this theory seems to be the most logical one.

*Laurelindo*
12-20-2012, 06:07 PM

Guys suck.Because it's important for guys to be tough and macho, and kissing each other is just way too cutesy - maybe people start thinking that they like each other or something.

...Actually I have thought about trying to kiss a straight guy for fun sometime, but how am I supposed to know that he will be in on it? :eep:

Psychotic
12-20-2012, 06:07 PM
look I've kissed girls okay but I'm not proud of it and besides my mother had to pay them to do it so that doesn't count

12-20-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm tough and macho and such things! And just the right amount of cutesy.

sharkythesharkdogg
12-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Real Answer: Some do it when they're drunk because they have a curiosity they're only comfortable exploring after a few drinks lower their inhibitions. Others like the attention from the boys after they do it.

Another Possible Not So Fake Answer: To keep guys like Steve from hitting on them by appearing to be lesbians.

Not So Fake Reaction: Steve will hit on them anyway because in his mind all lesbians are actually bisexual and looking for a third. A third with some sweet cowboy boots.

Jinx
12-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Real Answer: Some do it when they're drunk because they have a curiosity they're only comfortable exploring after a few drinks lower their inhibitions. Others like the attention from the boys after they do it.

Another Possible Not So Fake Answer: To keep guys like Steve from hitting on them by appearing to be lesbians.

Not So Fake Reaction: Steve will hit on them anyway because in his mind all lesbians are actually bisexual and looking for a third. A third with some sweet cowboy boots.

Women's cowboy boots. Size 9.

Goldenboko
12-20-2012, 06:26 PM

Insert joke about size of boots and penis length.

yukina
12-20-2012, 06:32 PM
What a coincidence. I just came from a party where 2 girls got caught on a Kiss Cam and made out like crazy. They even did a repeat performance. Apparently, they're really good friends. I guess some girls do it for fun.

Chris
12-20-2012, 06:42 PM
Hey, boys! :D Come on-a my house! Guys only, please.

Last night I dreamt I was abused by a hot police officer. I never wanted to wake up.

Sephiroth
12-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Thread was posted at 6:03 PM.

Shoeberto
12-20-2012, 06:52 PM
In the midwest US everyone does it, but only with family and close friends. I wouldn't want to make out with someone that I didn't know particularly well IMO.

Goldenboko
12-20-2012, 06:54 PM
In the midwest US everyone does it, but only with family and close friends. I wouldn't want to make out with someone that I didn't know particularly well IMO.

Seems legit.

escobert
12-20-2012, 07:14 PM

I've seen plenty of girls make out at parties and they aren't usually the kind I'd wanna hump with kane's dick.

Pike
12-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Well this has certainly been an enlightening and informative thread.

Værn
12-20-2012, 07:43 PM

Allow Bill Cosby to enlighten you on the subject. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4gHB3QO6pc)
(From the 60s, mind you.)

Madame Adequate
12-20-2012, 07:51 PM
look I've kissed girls okay but I'm not proud of it and besides my mother had to pay them to do it so that doesn't count

At least you got a kiss. Poor Steve couldn't even get that much :cry:

Jinx
12-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Truth: I am spending my New Year's Eve at a party thrown by my lesbian friends.

:monster:

Jowy
12-20-2012, 08:03 PM

I've seen plenty of girls make out at parties and they aren't usually the kind I'd wanna hump with kane's dick.

funnier than it has any right to be.

Yar
12-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Wait what? Some girls don't make out with each other? :|

Denmark
12-20-2012, 08:10 PM
30 posts per page is a terrible number

Jowy
12-20-2012, 08:12 PM
30 posts per page is a terrible number

your words cut me like a knife.

Denmark
12-20-2012, 08:13 PM
I'd rather navigate through fewer pages with more posts on them to decrease the occurrence of stupid loading screens

The Man
12-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Sure, if you want to waste all the bandwidth on your phone plan :colbert:

Denmark
12-20-2012, 08:39 PM
phone plan

welp

Jowy
12-20-2012, 08:43 PM
phone plan

welp

verizon can pull my unlimited data from my cold dead iphone clutching hands, dammit!

Flaming Ice
12-20-2012, 08:45 PM

And sometimes end up looking like that plastic doll in some sort of horror film that's going to come kill you///

Flaming Ice
12-20-2012, 08:50 PM

Guys suck.

Don't men usually beat each other up...isn't that the same...whatever they're doing....

Pike
12-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey, hey guys, what if all of EoFF got on the same phone plan

DO YOU THINK WE WOULD SAVE ANYTHING??

NorthernChaosGod
12-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Well this is an interesting thread.

Iceglow
12-20-2012, 09:23 PM

Difference there Sharky is I can hit on a lesbian and actually get away with it, you hit on a lesbian and you'd get your head caved in :P

Pumpkin
12-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Difference there Sharky is I can hit on a lesbian and actually get away with it, you hit on a lesbian and you'd get your head caved in :P

By me. Because he shouldn't be hitting on lesbians.

Madame Adequate
12-20-2012, 09:44 PM

Difference there is they know Sharky's an adult who should know better, but they don't want to get the mentally deficient spenk in trouble and besides, it's cute, like a puppy trying to intimidate a tiger. :P

Iceglow
12-20-2012, 10:03 PM

Difference there is they know Sharky's an adult who should know better, but they don't want to get the mentally deficient spenk in trouble and besides, it's cute, like a puppy trying to intimidate a tiger. :P

Seriously that's the best you can come up with? Jeez I could burn myself better with an article from the Daily Mail.

Madame Adequate
12-20-2012, 11:08 PM
"Haha... ha. Yeah yeah I'm not insulted guys, seriouswy guys, I'm seriouswy a wadies' man yeah I don't know why anyone thinks I'm not... yeah I'm not offended Uxwey" doesn't seem that convincing to me. Or to the people who repped me.

But that's okay, there's lots of people who HAVEN'T repped my post. They must know that Steve is truly the most dashing, ripping hunk of manly wit to ever stalk the dives of London, so unflappably confident that he boosts his height with women's boots, so smooth that even lesbians like his advances, his mind so sharp that nobody - not Twain, not Joyce, not even Wilde could hope to match him. Right?

... right?

e; Sorry if this is a bit incendiary mate, you know I'm just messing :)

Raistlin
12-20-2012, 11:27 PM
To the OP: only the slutty ones (read: all of them).

You've really never heard of women going to the bathroom in groups before? Is Montana in another universe?

Crop
12-20-2012, 11:40 PM
This thread is suprisingly lame considering the thread title.

Pike
12-21-2012, 01:17 AM
To the OP: only the slutty ones (read: all of them).

You've really never heard of women going to the bathroom in groups before? Is Montana in another universe?

I never venture out into Nontana.

Agent Proto
12-21-2012, 01:19 AM
Pike is a robot. She has no need for girly conversations with other girls in the women's restroom.

Hollycat
12-21-2012, 01:36 AM

Guys suck.
Because men are hideous and malformed creatures, whereas women represent the truest and most pure form of art in known existence.

Sephex
12-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Pike is a robot. She has no need for girly conversations with other girls in the women's restroom.

I like to imagine that happens anyway. Like, she is in the middle of washing her hands and suddenly blurts out, "YOU SHOULD PLAY XCOM."

Jinx
12-21-2012, 01:58 AM

I like to imagine that happens anyway. Like, she is in the middle of washing her hands and suddenly blurts out, "YOU SHOULD PLAY XCOM."

"Can I borrow a tampon?"

"Oh man, this looks just like the missile I launched on China the other day."

Shiny
12-21-2012, 04:11 AM
Not really. Most people don't like people hearing them pee and God forbid I have to poo poo. Gtfo out the public bathroom while I tinkle ;___;

Edit: quote didn work doing this from my phone, but that was a response to milfs comment about women going to the bathroom in groups.

Pumpkin
12-21-2012, 04:15 AM
I've never gone to the bathroom with other women. It's weird. Bathrooming is private business. I know some women who do it so they can chat while they touch up their makeup but I don't wear makeup, so I was never a part of this activity.

Goldenboko
12-21-2012, 04:18 AM
I've never gone to the bathroom with other women. It's weird. Bathrooming is private business. I know some women who do it so they can chat while they touch up their makeup but I don't wear makeup, so I was never a part of this activity.

I know women who just pee all over each other.

Mercen-X
12-21-2012, 04:20 AM
I've never seen two girls make out. There are two cases wherein I believe this might be witnessed (in which large amounts of alcohol are not involved): two girls who are secretly gay or bi-curious make out during a night of experimentation. Two girls are dared and kiss freely because they remove the element of passion from the experience.

Jiro
12-21-2012, 04:20 AM
I guess it's a Swedish thing.

Yar
12-21-2012, 07:09 AM
Not really. Most people don't like people hearing them pee and God forbid I have to poo poo. Gtfo out the public bathroom while I tinkle ;___;

wat

Girls poop, too? This thread is full of amazing revelations!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-21-2012, 08:24 AM

Well I know I certainly do :smug:

blackmage_nuke
12-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Have you never been to a football game? Or any sports event for that matter.

Madonna
12-21-2012, 09:13 AM

Welcome to the War.

Girls and their girlfriends do make out with each other, and they do it all the time. Why? To take over the world.

War has never been fought so fashionably, so congenially, or so hot as this. Women have begun their final phase of the destruction of men's rights. You might see two women making out and think it is hot, but what I see are two women declaring that men are now redudan--no, men are now done for. It is a simple declaration, can be innocently done, and the beauty of it is that men do not want to look away from such a sight. That will be our downfall. This world is going down in flames, and we men are the ones who are handing it over on a silver platter to the people setting it on fire.

Women are fighting to have autonomy over their bodies and for universal free health care so they can slut it up over the weekend and have an abortion before next Friday. They want to make it rape for a guy to have sex with a girl when she gets drunk at a party and doesn't explicitly say yes. Women want to pretend their bodies cannot prevent getting pregnant because of rape; sorry, females secrete certain fluids to terminate semen in cases where they do not want to get pregnant. Women want to raise children without a masculine aspect so they can better enslave boys and give girls the idea it is okay for this, which is why you see so many single mothers around. A man who occasionally slaps an overly mouthy woman is now in prison with murderers, rapists, and drug dealers because instead of learning her lesson, she calls the cops. Women, you see, have the government in their pocket; Obama has already been bought by the feminist agenda and his next four years are only going to do more to cement their rampant unpatriotic beliefs throughout America. No prayer in school? Again, you can blame women because they do not want to be reminded that God-fearing men used to keep them like chattel and keep them at home precisely because this kind of trouble they are now making. Things are not the way they used to be, kid.

Oh, and child-rearing. Really? You are telling me, a man, that a woman, whose body is designed to both bear and rear a kid, is going to be in the workforce? Well, it has happened, and it is not pretty. I have five women co-workers and every one of them are in some stage of motherhood and not one of them is putting work on hold. That is not healthy; one just gave birth two weeks ago and is already back at work. Two other women who are pregnant and have convinced the company that they are vital to the team are now talking about quitting to go onto full-time motherhood? Uh, hello? Why would you bother getting a job if you are just going to give it up to be a jobless slacker at home? Is that really what is important to you? Ugh, that is why us guys have to work ten times harder, so women can just pluck money out of our wallets. Next time you see a mom who is not crocheting and selling extra items on Etsy to help support her family, just realize that is another useless mouth to feed just waiting for a government tit. Someone should talk to her man--oh wait, she is probably single.

If this is all a lie, why is it limited to women? My gay friends do not make out with me "for fun". I never see guys get drunk and go, "Yeah, I am going to snog my best friend!" Next time you see girls making out, break it up and tell them to move along.

Jiro
12-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Sport is the biggest front for homosexuality the world has ever seen.

Pike
12-21-2012, 10:16 AM

This happens pretty frequently.

kotora
12-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Sport is the biggest front for homosexuality the world has ever seen.

At least the ancient Greeks were open about how gay sports actually are. Dunno what happened in between now and then. I'm gonna head to the gym in a bit and pretend there's nothing homoerotic about being in a room that stinks of testosterone and sweat, where men go to pump their muscles whilst heavily grunting and check themselves and each other out in the mirror.
So I can look good in tight shirts that only gays compliment me on when going out at night.

Loony BoB
12-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Some girls do it because they are willing to and/or have a sexual attraction to other girls, most guys don't because they are not willing to and/or do not have a sexual attraction to other men.

Studies show that females are more likely to be attracted to both sexes than males are. I thought this was fairly common knowledge. Guys are more likely to pick one gender and stick with it.

As for "is it common" - I would say yes and no. It's common in some cultures, it's less common in others. It's common in some circles of friends, it's less common in others. I've seen it happen a few times and I know a number of girls who have made out with other girls. Gotta say, it's a lovely thing to witness, for whatever strange reason.

Goldenboko
12-21-2012, 04:43 PM
Gotta say, it's a lovely thing to witness, for whatever strange reason.

You just oozed creepy with that statement. Oozed.

Loony BoB
12-21-2012, 04:47 PM
If I find watching two girls making out to be an enjoyable experience is creepy, then I guess I'm creepy. Pretty sure that makes the vast majority of guys I know to be creepy, too. :p

Formalhaut
12-21-2012, 04:51 PM
I see where BoB's coming from; definitely fits in with the "men like raving Lesbians going at it" demographic. Not quite sure "women enjoying two hot men going at it" would be as popular though. There's definitely a gender bias at play.

Goldenboko
12-21-2012, 05:00 PM
If I find watching two girls making out to be an enjoyable experience is creepy, then I guess I'm creepy. Pretty sure that makes the vast majority of guys I know to be creepy, too. :p

The presentation man. The presentation.

Loony BoB
12-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Just added it to my previous post but figured I'd mention it in a bit more detail. The studies I mentioned - detailed in Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps (a fantastic and highly insightful read, I fully reccomend it) - show that women are likely to find some kind of attraction to both genders, making them commonly bisexual at least to a minor degree, which would explain their willingness to kiss, although perhaps not go further. The same studies showed that guys were far less likely to be bisexual - but more likely to be homosexual. Essentially, girls are more likely to be happy with either gender, while guys are more likely to either be sexually interested guys only or girls only. This would explain why you often see girls making out with other girls, but are less likely to see straight males making out with other guys. It also explains why you may have noticed seeing more homosexual males than homosexual females.

Seriously, it's well worth reading that book. Great read.

EDIT: GB, man, I'm getting married. I don't need to worry about that crap anymore. :D

Ouch!
12-21-2012, 05:11 PM
I vaguely recall a study that tested both males and females against various orientations in pornography. Women showed arousal more consistently at all combinations (male/female, female/female, male/male) regardless of their self-identified orientation than males who (as BoB has suggested) reacted only consistently according to their self-identified orientation. I'd look for a source, but that's probably not the appropriate kind of thing to be researching at work.

Then again, neither is posting on a Final Fantasy message board.

That said, my girlfriend has made out with her sorority sisters in the past "for fun." No particularly sexual motives. It was something that had happened usually for the benefit of an audience rather than the participants.

Mirage
12-21-2012, 06:11 PM
MDNA knows what's going on.

sharkythesharkdogg
12-21-2012, 06:19 PM
I sometimes wonder if Laurelindo and SuperMillionaire are the same person. Or maybe just raised by the same fundamentalists foster parents on some ranch/compound out in Kansas.

Jiro
12-21-2012, 11:43 PM
The exception to everything BoB and Ouch! have been saying is of course our very own MILF who is pretty much the most interesting sexual deviant I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Mirage
12-22-2012, 05:44 AM
How deviating is he?

Madame Adequate
12-22-2012, 06:30 AM
Hahahahahaha, oh how precious. :bigsmile:

Jiro
12-22-2012, 06:33 AM
How deviating is he?

If you're truly curious then I do suggest asking him. Just do so from a safe distance in case he decides to show you.

Pike
12-22-2012, 10:40 AM
You're all praising MILF for his deviancy but you all do know that he can't keep up with me sometimes, right? :jokey:

Jiro
12-22-2012, 12:04 PM
You're all praising MILF for his deviancy but you all do know that he can't keep up with me sometimes, right? :jokey:

I could hear you

fire_of_avalon
12-22-2012, 01:39 PM
Is everyone really pretending they have no idea that a lot of women will go to the restroom in pairs or groups? Because fuck you, that's like the most discussed gender-biased idiosyncrasy discussed among people in the history of forever.

NeoCracker
12-22-2012, 01:47 PM
EDIT: GB, man, I'm getting married. I don't need to worry about that crap anymore. :D

Pft, like you ever needed an excuse to act casually creepy. :p

Clo
12-22-2012, 02:05 PM
I can't tell if I'm mortified by this thread or pleased by this thread.

Is there a therapist around?

Shoeberto
12-22-2012, 03:09 PM
I can't tell if I'm mortified by this thread or pleased by this thread.

Is there a therapist around?
Analrapist here. Just let me know how it feels.

Madame Adequate
12-22-2012, 05:09 PM

You might think this is a joke, but it is actually the Lord's truth. Girl is freaky.

Pike
12-22-2012, 05:33 PM
Is everyone really pretending they have no idea that a lot of women will go to the restroom in pairs or groups? Because fuck you, that's like the most discussed gender-biased idiosyncrasy discussed among people in the history of forever.

I actually honest to god did not know this.

Loony BoB
12-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Do you ever watch movies, Pike? Or perhaps TV? Maybe even real people? xD This kinda thing happens all the time in all three things.

fire_of_avalon
12-22-2012, 09:12 PM
There's just so much I want to expose to her. Going to the restroom with other chicks being the tip of the iceberg.

Okay, so have we made enough porno intros for the thread yet?

The Man
12-22-2012, 09:20 PM
One possible school of thought would be that there can never be enough porno intros, especially if they lead to actual porn.

Sephex
12-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Speaking of porn, I found a good picture for Pike. Spoiler tagged because of the graphic nature of pic.

http://i.imgur.com/D3E8M.jpg

Old Manus
12-22-2012, 10:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/oldmanus/door_zps32ff4e16.gif

Pike
12-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Do you ever watch movies, Pike?

Only sci-fi ones

Or perhaps TV?

Only MLP

Maybe even real people?

I avoid real people.

Shiny
12-23-2012, 01:11 AM
that makes the vast majority of guys I know to be creepy, too. :p

Well yes actually. I thought this was as common knowledge as many girls being bi curious.

Laddy
12-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Uh, what do I post? How do I contribute to this thread?

Mirage
12-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Speaking of porn, I found a good picture for Pike. Spoiler tagged because of the graphic nature of pic.

http://i.imgur.com/D3E8M.jpg

Oh my dog what is the name of the porn flick these images are taken from?